Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:27:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Been saying for years Obama was not leaving office or coming back as a dictator from hell.  So when?
Vlad, you’ve only gotten crazier since you got here some 9 years ago.  

Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 293 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -- The Riddle of the Twin Brothers - Who Were, Are and Will Rule the World!  (Read 382306 times)
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 08:32:24 PM

In re the latter graf, I'm PM'ing you the answer in a sec.

La edición: PM sent. Poor Vlad is in a shock for his life. Chances are very good that he'll end up leaving the crypto space upon reading why I'm here in his crazy-ass thread, leaving his top-secret decloaking device behind.

La edición redux: Poor Vlad. He replied and thinks that Phinnaeus Gage and Gleb Gamow are the same person. Dude's on drugs.

Hahaha, dude, on top of doing a mind job on me - my favorite thread, in which I put in 3+ years, is quickly becoming the Bruno show.  My ego was getting upset earlier today, ready to blow a fuse, then "the other Bruno" writes me and how can I possibly blow up at that Bruno.

I'm losing my mind and my riddle thread over here.  What's left?  

<dude sitting in background on cellphone> "You say there's a heard of Vlads 'cross the river. Zeke and mes are ready, albeit more so with Zeke, for he just asked me, "What's left?" You know Zeke. He ain't a stoppin' till he snaps the damn thing in half."

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2017, 08:52:03 PM

Hahahaha!!!

There's little hope for this thread at this point. 

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
Eternal Insolent

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 08:53:26 PM

Hahahaha!!!

bruno is a scammer and should not be trust . read about his past here . https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1718829.0 why thermos no bann him no body knows.
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2017, 08:59:04 PM

Hahahaha!!!

bruno is a scammer and should not be trust . read about his past here . https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1718829.0 why thermos no bann him no body knows.

I know scammers and they work for free all day long exposing scammers cause they're too busy scamming.  I think I know why theymos won't ban him, same reason I can't kick him off this thread, I'm too busy laughing.  I've never let anyone throw me off for even a day yet this guy has been pissing on my lawn while drinking and telling dirty jokes for two weeks.  lol

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 09:03:55 PM

Hahahaha!!!

I know scammers and they work for free all day long exposing scammers cause they're too busy scamming.  I think I know why theymos won't ban him, same reason I can't kick him off this thread, I'm too busy laughing.  I've never let anyone throw me off for even a day yet this guy has been pissing on my lawn while drinking and telling dirty jokes for two weeks.  lol

Okay, who's the wise guy?

Nasaki0t0

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 09:39:31 PM

RateCoin is now controlled by cryptocurrency's number one serial liar, Leroy Fodor, along with Chantha Owen Lueung and Michael Zinck (of Canada). Yes, Leroy experienced THE GLEB: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=990219.0

lol, don't know how you keep up with so many scammers.  I wanna start the "CIa" to destroy these kinds of scammers before they rob everyone but sadly that would probably require a lot of money.  No, no ratecoin for me.  I own some i0 and IXC.  That's it.  At on point I used to own around 40 different coins.  Sumbitch Vern and a sumbitch piece of shit ex took care of all those fuzzy fun-ballz for me.

Still trying to figure out why you're trolling me.  I don't think you do things without purpose.  

In re the latter graf, I'm PM'ing you the answer in a sec.

La edición: PM sent. Poor Vlad is in a shock for his life. Chances are very good that he'll end up leaving the crypto space upon reading why I'm here in his crazy-ass thread, leaving his top-secret decloaking device behind.

La edición redux: Poor Vlad. He replied and thinks that Phinnaeus Gage and Gleb Gamow are the same person. Dude's on drugs.

Lucy! You got some splainin to do.

No Ree lee, what?
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2017, 02:54:45 PM

I hate owls!!!

This is my heartbeat song and I'm gonna play it
Been so long I forgot how to turn it up up up up all night
Oh up up all night long (we gonna bang)
Owl, where the hell did you come from? (Hades)
You were a different, different kind of fun (psycho)
And still used to feel it now
Now, I got pins and needles on my tongue (u gonna feel it)
Anticipating what's to come (nuclear war)
Like a finger on a loaded gun (blat blat with my gat)
I can feel it rising
Temperature inside me ('bout to blow)
Haven't felt for a long time (rage-free since 2016)

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 04:49:21 PM
Last edit: January 13, 2017, 07:22:55 PM by Gleb Gamow

I hate owls!!!

This is my heartbeat song and I'm gonna play it
Been so long I forgot how to turn it up up up up all night
Oh up up all night long (we gonna bang)
Owl, where the hell did you come from? (Hades)
You were a different, different kind of fun (psycho)
And still used to feel it now
Now, I got pins and needles on my tongue (u gonna feel it)
Anticipating what's to come (nuclear war)
Like a finger on a loaded gun (blat blat with my gat)
I can feel it rising
Temperature inside me ('bout to blow)
Haven't felt for a long time (rage-free since 2016)

Okay, who gave you permission to derail my thread that I've inherited with an owl poem and a pic not having the standard 333 width (fixed now). Keep this up and you'll be invited to the our "grove" as the main dish. <humor aside, upon finishing penning the word dish, a dove slammed against my window while escaping from an owl. odd! I didn't know owls hunted during the day, but I guess they do; fuckin' owl derailed my derailing, but I digress>
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2017, 08:59:36 AM

New Target:  The Vatican

---

[YourNewsWire.com] - Pope Francis Decrees ‘We Need A Global Central Bank’
Posted on January 10, 2017 by Baxter Dmitry in News, World

New World Order demagogue Pope Francis has rung in the new year by calling for the establishment of a “global public authority” and a “central world bank”.

New World Order demagogue Pope Francis has rung in the new year by calling for the establishment of a “global public authority” and a “central world bank” to rule over financial institutions and the increasingly unruly masses.

---

The Pope gets it; how hard can it be to sell the Vatican on crypto? 

shanem
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 08:03:50 AM

Bitcoin transaction fees is outrageous at the moment. I need to pay close to 3 dollars for my transaction to be confirmed within 6 blocks. Is there anywhere else I can send bitcoin without paying such hefty fees.

For small transactions, we need to use another coin as the fee is really too much.

█           
           ██           
          ██████         
         ████████         
        ██████████       
       ████████████       
      ██████████████     
     ████████████████     
    ██████████████████   
   ████████████████████   
  ██████████▀▀██████████ 
 ███▀▄████▀    ▀████▄▀███
██▀ ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄ ▀██

░▄███████████▄░░░▄███████████▄░░▄███▄░░░░░░▄███▄░░▄██████████▄░░░████████████████░░░░██████████░░░░███████████████░░█████████████████
█████░░░░░░░███░████▀░░░░░▀████░█████▄░░░░▄█████░███▀░░░░░░▀███░███░░░░████░░░███░░███░░░░░░░░██░░███░░░░░░░░░░░███░███████░░░░██████
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████░▀█████▄░░▄█████▀░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░████░░███░░░███░░░██░░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░████░░▀█████░░█████▀░░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░███░░░███░░░███░░████░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░█████░░░▀████▄▄████▀░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███░███░░░░███░░███░░░░██░░░████░░███░███░░░░░░░░░░███▀░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░▀████████▀░░░░████████████▀░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░████░░░██░███░░░█████████░░░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████▄░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░███░░░███░░██░░░░░░░░░░░██░███░░░░░░░░░░███▄░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░███░██░░░░████░░░░█░███░░░█████▄░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
███████████████░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░░██░██░░░██████░░░█░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
░▀███████████▀░░░███░░░░░░░████░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░████████████████░███████████████░░███████████████░░░░░░█████████░░░░
|
▂▃▅ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure ▅▃▂
Facebook】【Twitter】【Telegram】【Medium】【Instagram
|
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2017, 08:50:54 AM

That's nothing.  What are people gonna do when btc hits $10,000 or more?  Other coins will be used so IXC needs to position itself ASAP.  We're doing our best but other coins have real backers and real money.  We are David against Goliath.  Wouldn't have it any other way.  Smiley

Bitcoin transaction fees is outrageous at the moment. I need to pay close to 3 dollars for my transaction to be confirmed within 6 blocks. Is there anywhere else I can send bitcoin without paying such hefty fees.

For small transactions, we need to use another coin as the fee is really too much.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2017, 12:05:07 AM

You know, Litecoin is designed for such an event. It has been much more stable lately, one can easily transact with minimal fees.

Sure, I'll give them that but they're not the ideal test chain for Bitcoin.  Too many different variables.  Litecoin should have a really nice run once segwit goes live.  It will make it that much harder for IXC to get noticed.

That and I despise being second.  We'll see how it takes them to update their wallets.

Nasakiotoes

Activity: 116
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 01:14:05 AM

http://bravenewcoin.com/news/bitcoin-etf-may-attract-300-million-in-the-first-week-says-needham-and-company/

The Winklevoss twins’ long-awaited ETF is pending approval from the Securities Exchange Commission (SEC). After years of delay and amended filings, a decision is scheduled for 11 March 2017, and marks the end of a final extension period.

Bogart analyzed the ETF as he feels that the listing of a bitcoin ETF, “is a low probability event with very significant upside.” Such a large upside, in fact, that it would greatly affect the price of the GBTC, which is based upon the price of one-tenth of a bitcoin plus a premium. The effect, Bogart believes, of any SEC-approved bitcoin ETF would have on the price of bitcoin, ”is vastly underappreciated.”

However, the Bogart estimates the probability of the SEC approving the Winklevoss ETF in 2017 is, “sub-25%.” While there is no specific reason given for the estimate the report states, “the confluence of fear, uncertainty and doubt coupled with basic incentives at the SEC will make it very difficult to get approval.”

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2017, 01:25:41 AM

The talking monkeys are finally catching on but still missing the big picture.  The probability of Bitcoin getting the ETF is closer to 99.9% [which I have stated from the beginning].  Only a major [unexpected] war or something similar would delay it. 

Then people will see what a real global asset pump looks like when trillions are force fed into it. 

Apropos, talking about crazy:  You guys gotta watch Mr. Robot.  I'm binge watching it [homework assignent] and I'm on the final episode and it's so parallel to this thread and Bitcoin/Crypto that I forget I'm watching supposed fiction.  Crazy!

http://bravenewcoin.com/news/bitcoin-etf-may-attract-300-million-in-the-first-week-says-needham-and-company/

The Winklevoss twins’ long-awaited ETF is pending approval from the Securities Exchange Commission (SEC). After years of delay and amended filings, a decision is scheduled for 11 March 2017, and marks the end of a final extension period.

Bogart analyzed the ETF as he feels that the listing of a bitcoin ETF, “is a low probability event with very significant upside.” Such a large upside, in fact, that it would greatly affect the price of the GBTC, which is based upon the price of one-tenth of a bitcoin plus a premium. The effect, Bogart believes, of any SEC-approved bitcoin ETF would have on the price of bitcoin, ”is vastly underappreciated.”

However, the Bogart estimates the probability of the SEC approving the Winklevoss ETF in 2017 is, “sub-25%.” While there is no specific reason given for the estimate the report states, “the confluence of fear, uncertainty and doubt coupled with basic incentives at the SEC will make it very difficult to get approval.”

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 01:35:19 AM

Thanks for sharing one of my favorite movies, Vlad:

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2017, 02:13:36 AM

Great, is this another homework assignment?  I hate homework.  lol

Thanks for sharing one of my favorite movies, Vlad:

topesis

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 03:31:21 AM

This is really a big concern, if they really want BTC to be used by the unbanked the transaction fee is too high, for me the idea of transaction fee initially was ridiculous because human by nature are greedy will always ask for more and that is happening now.

I think that is why miners are blocking the activation of SegWit because it is going to reduce the transaction fee significantly
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2017, 09:48:30 AM

I was talking exactly about this a couple years ago and the BTC fees have indeed increased and will continue to do so, significantly.  Bitcoin will NOT be used as a daily transaction currency.  Like I've been saying for nearly 4 years:  Find the Crypto that will be and you'll be rich [and a champion of the people]. 

A little math since even now most "experts" don't seem to get it.  This is a real life example someone recently had which was posted on reddit which clearly shows what I've been saying.

"With a .0001 BTC required transaction fee for all transactions under .01 BTC, that amounts to a 6% transaction fee (at today's exchange rates) for a $1 USD transaction. And that equates to a 12% fee for a $.50 USD transaction. These fees are significantly higher than credit card fees, Paypal fees, Western Union fees, and even foreign exchange rate fees."

"A few days ago, I didn't realize any of this information (i.e. the required fees), so I tried to send $1 worth of BTC to a friend WITHOUT a transaction fee to show him how "amazing" this new technology is. Turns out to be not very amazing at all, because the transaction never confirmed because of the lack of the transaction fee. Worst of all, there seems to be nothing I can do about it... I can't even add the 6% fee to it now, in order to get it confirmed!"

At $1,200 per Bitcoin these fees will double. At $10,000 [which should come next year] these fees will go up by nearly 20 fold.  They cannot lower these fees anymore and they have actually been raising them to help get the blocks confirmed.

What this means is that in the next 12 months Bitcoin will not be usable for any transactions under ~$20 which are probably ~90% of the transactions in the world.  

Add to this the transactions per second limit/problem Bitcoin cannot overcome and you can see Bitcoin is in serious trouble and will need a "helper" very very soon - like in the next few months.

Short term they'll add multiple currencies, like LTC, Doge [and a few others] to payment processors [like BitPay and Coinbase] to help pick up the extra (cheaper) volume.

But those currencies are lacking in many ways, especially when it comes to security.

So it's amazing to me that not even now can these so called experts see what's really going on with Bitcoin and iXcoin.

Should be a very interesting 2nd half of the year this year.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2017, 09:54:54 AM

lol

I find it interesting that you show this information here, but it is misleading since you did not provide all the information about what you were sending. If sending over a bitcoin, $3 is cheap.

$830 is not a small transaction.  Most purchases are well under $100 and I'm willing to guess, on a global level, under $20.  Using Bitcoin for such purchases will simply not work.  

Bitcoin will explode in price after the ETF, $10,000 will be seen as a cheap price that got away.  So Bitcoin will be used as a *cough* store of value and for large ticket items.

I would break myself to buy BTC here at $800, even if there's some war coming and the price crashes sub $200 again.  Small risk, MASSIVE reward potential.  Stop being pussies and pull the trigger.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2017, 10:05:44 AM

Quote from: PoolMinor link=topic=317658.msg17510530#msg17510530 date= to me that not even now can these

Isn't the transaction fee based on how much data is being transmitted?
[/quote

Maybe in theory but in practice if I buy a candy bar or a car how much more data are those few extra zeroes?  And another factor - when you see the transactions aren't getting through and you wanna make sure yours gets pushed out ASAP, are you gonna take a chance on the lowest fee or are you gonna bump it up?  I think many will choose to pay the higher fees which will lead to even higher fees as the blocks get full and people compete.

Regardless, if the price of Bitcoin soars, and I'm certain it will, it won't be used as a daily currency.  And if you look at how segwit has stalled, it's clear that this is now accepted by most of the eco system.  The few "rebels" that won't accept this reality, will most likely fork/split Bitcoin creating mass chaos but Bitcoin will still not be used as a daily currency.

Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 293 »
  Print  

Jump to: