Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 04:25:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Been saying for years Obama was not leaving office or coming back as a dictator from hell.  So when?
Vlad, you’ve only gotten crazier since you got here some 9 years ago.  

Pages: « 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 293 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -- The Riddle of the Twin Brothers - Who Were, Are and Will Rule the World!  (Read 382303 times)
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 01:38:58 AM

Bahahahahahaaaa!!!

---

[Coindesk] - Bitcoin is Abuzz With New Satoshi Nakamoto Rumors
Pete Rizzo (@pete_rizzo_) | Published on January 26, 2017 at 15:40 GMT NEWS

If the gossip at a recent invite-only bitcoin conference is any indication, news may be forthcoming in the long-simmering Satoshi Nakamoto saga.

On the sidelines of the two-day Satoshi Roundtable conference in Cancun, rumors were swirling that new developments in the 'Who is Satoshi?' story once again relate to the controversial Australian academic and entrepreneur Craig Wright, who last May claimed that he – and as many as four others – contributed to the white paper credited to bitcoin's pseudonymous inventor.

This time, however, there is said to be a potential twist to the story relating to an unknown entity that may have a claim to the intellectual property created by that group.

Major news outlets are once again said to be conducting an investigation into the story, with releases coming out as early as next month.

---

I told you muppets last year that Wright was the guy.  You sad mortal worshippers nearly killed your own messiah.  How predictable.  Hope you guys are ready for an all out war cause I've always felt he was getting prepared to bring it. 

Bring it to me, Satoshi!!!

Dude, along with MFC, I utilize Bitcointalk posts to jack off to. Sadly, your post above made my cock go limp. You owe me, bud!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kiklo
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 02:15:02 AM

I told you muppets last year that Wright was the guy.  You sad mortal worshippers nearly killed your own messiah.  How predictable.  Hope you guys are ready for an all out war cause I've always felt he was getting prepared to bring it.  

Cool
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 02:19:53 AM

I told you muppets last year that Wright was the guy.  You sad mortal worshippers nearly killed your own messiah.  How predictable.  Hope you guys are ready for an all out war cause I've always felt he was getting prepared to bring it. 

Cool

Dude, you're doin' it wong!

"Satoshi, Satoshi, Satoshi, reveal yourself!"
kiklo
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 02:33:47 AM

Dude, you're doin' it wong!

"Satoshi, Satoshi, Satoshi, reveal yourself!"

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Cool
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 04:58:54 AM

Breaking news: The Muppet Show binge-watch in 5 ..... 4 .... 3 ...

<when Vlad uncloaks he'll be like WTF!>
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2017, 07:22:57 AM

Breaking news: The Muppet Show binge-watch in 5 ..... 4 .... 3 ...

<when Vlad uncloaks he'll be like WTF!>

Dude, you just vomited all over my favorite fun thread. 

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2017, 08:15:15 AM

This might be just a coincidence but president Trump just hung a portrait of Andrew Jackson in the Oval Office.  Out of all the presidents he chose the one that went to war with the banks and won.  This supports my theory that Trump is gonna bypass the Fed and go crypto. 

Trump!!!

I think president Trump is gonna pass some huge unexpected laws that will massively accelerate Bitcoin/crypto adoption.  And he's gonna do it early in his first term.

The Treasury is a department of the Executive Branch; thus, the President controls it.  People think this won't happen since that's what Kennedy tried and he went home early. 

But this time it's different.  Very different and I think this will be the route to mass adoption - to bypass the fed.  There should be a *cough* in there somewhere.  I'll let you figure that part out.

This is gonna get really really exciting when it finally happens.  ETF then Trump-time. 

Unworldly price run, which, BTW, is the real reason the Chinese exchanges just removed the margin leverage.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 08:36:07 AM

This might be just a coincidence but president Trump just hung a portrait of Andrew Jackson in the Oval Office.  Out of all the presidents he chose the one that went to war with the banks and won.  This supports my theory that Trump is gonna bypass the Fed and go crypto.  

Trump!!!

I think president Trump is gonna pass some huge unexpected laws that will massively accelerate Bitcoin/crypto adoption.  And he's gonna do it early in his first term.

The Treasury is a department of the Executive Branch; thus, the President controls it.  People think this won't happen since that's what Kennedy tried and he went home early.  

But this time it's different.  Very different and I think this will be the route to mass adoption - to bypass the fed.  There should be a *cough* in there somewhere.  I'll let you figure that part out.

This is gonna get really really exciting when it finally happens.  ETF then Trump-time.  

Unworldly price run, which, BTW, is the real reason the Chinese exchanges just removed the margin leverage.

With all due respect, you have your theory and I have mine:

Then again ...

http://www.history.com/topics/bank-war

The Bank War was the name given to the campaign begun by President Andrew Jackson in 1833 to destroy the Second Bank of the United States, after his reelection convinced him that his opposition to the bank had won national support. The Second Bank had been established in 1816, as a successor to the First Bank of the United States, whose charter had been permitted to expire in 1811.

Re in bold - WTF!
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2017, 08:44:33 AM

I hope Trump is as resilient as Jackson.

In addition to injuries sustained in duels and the bullet lodged in his lungs, by the time Jackson became president he had already gotten smallpox, osteomyelitis, malaria, dysentery, rheumatism, dropsy, "cholera morbus" (widespread intestinal inflammation), amyloidosis (a waxy degeneration of body tissues) and bronchiectasis (inflamed and dilated bronchial tubes), among other diseases. As a historian told TIME in 1949, “No structure ever endured under greater handicaps than the frame that supported the brain of the astonishing, the determined, the invincible gentleman from Tennessee."

Not to mention he also survived assasination attempts - albeit, by fate.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 08:55:56 AM

I hope Trump is as resilient as Jackson.

In addition to injuries sustained in duels and the bullet lodged in his lungs, by the time Jackson became president he had already gotten smallpox, osteomyelitis, malaria, dysentery, rheumatism, dropsy, "cholera morbus" (widespread intestinal inflammation), amyloidosis (a waxy degeneration of body tissues) and bronchiectasis (inflamed and dilated bronchial tubes), among other diseases. As a historian told TIME in 1949, “No structure ever endured under greater handicaps than the frame that supported the brain of the astonishing, the determined, the invincible gentleman from Tennessee."

Not to mention he also survived assasination attempts - albeit, by fate.

Last year, the Treasury Department announced plans for a new $20 bill that would bump Jackson's portrait for that of Harriet Tubman.

Looks like possibly that script will be scrapped Trumped.

"I's was out fetchin' water when this wild hair stranger man come by and grabbed mes pussy. I threw them buckets fer and started screamin', "Jesus, Jesus, make him stop tos give mes a reach 'round." Then hes disappeared into da woods after Master's goats."
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2017, 12:50:57 AM

Bitcoin has issues!!!

I've been saying for years Bitcoin had a flaw by design; now here is one of the best core devs saying "Satoshi's design doesn't work". 

If Wright is Satoshi and he's coming out next month, expect a massive war. 

The best part, for me:  All the puppets at /r/BTC are pushing out guys like Luke and Maxwell for being honest.  Maybe these core devs will finally see [and answer my calls] that their efforts will yield better fruit at a Bitcoin twin where there is no drama, infighting and a perpetual stalemate in innovation.

edgar
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 05:01:40 AM

do you/we really want lukejr hanging around?
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2017, 09:39:09 AM

do you/we really want lukejr hanging around?

I've looked at all the best coders in Bitcoin/Crypto and after much thought my top picks are actually Luke and Maxwell.  They're the most outspoken and incredibly creative.  Crypto is very political and you need coders that are both articulate, and aren't afraid to engage the community as well as their attackers.  That's what I do only I often lose it, while these two are always professional. 

I've never met either one, well, I've never met a single person in crypto, but my gut feeling is Luke and Maxwell make a really good team together.

So yeah, I would LOVE to have Luke Skywalker hanging around and if I had the money I'd pay him just about anything just to have him loiter.  Smiley

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2017, 01:00:52 PM
Last edit: January 30, 2017, 01:41:44 PM by Vlad2Vlad

Teamwork time!

Ok, I think we're getting some legitimate leaks of who the Satoshi team is.  Let's figure out all the initials before mainstream picks up on them.  

CSW = Craig Steven Wright (I was certain of this one)

DK = Dave Kleiman

UTN = No idea

SSS = Clueless

HTF = Hal *cough* "Thomas" Finney

Come on, we can do this!!!

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2017, 01:09:49 PM

You monkeys remember this post from nearly two and a half years ago?  If Hal was part of the Satoshi team and he/they also created IXC then you're all gonna get a rude awakening. 

Now help me figure out the other 2 names. 

riddle me this:

[what if]

The creator of Bitcoin was living in Temple City.

Now remember who created [in 2004] the proof of work.  Hal Finney.

Where did he live?  Temple City.

Who received the first transaction?  Hal Finney.

You know everything about crypto currencies/Bitcoin and let someone else take the credit? No way!

He prepared everything and then asked one of his two [tech savvy] children (Jason or Erin) to transmit it over the internet from their home.

Hal was a dreamer and libertarian. He realizes btc will be misused by criminals and govts and get taken over by the elite miners, bankers, investors, etc., before it has a chance to mature, before the masses have a chance to accumulate it.

In 2011 he retires. He decides to start a parallel project, but since he was sick (diagnosed in 2009) he needed a shorter time of mining. He then got very sick, unable to follow the project so he asked someone he trusted, his son, to take over the new project.

He decided to create a premine in order to be able to control the direction and development and to throw off any suspicion of iXcoin being in any way a legitimate coin, to keep away hoarders and the elite - long enough to allow the masses to accumulate iXcoin.  Merge mining was also implemented within the first 6 months to prevent the same easy mass accumulation by only a few, like what happened with Bitcoin.

Hal's son, Jason, who has been described as tech savvy decides to take over his dying father's final project.  This explain the same style in writing, between Satoshi Nakamoto and Thomas Nasakioto, the same kindness, his competence and his fear to be discovered.

The use of acronyms in the name Thomas vs Satoshi, it's telling you the creator is still the same, but this time he wants things to be different, like:  "it's still me, but my idea is different - the outcome will be different - the elite have been fooled into chasing the wrong coin."

Also embedding in the acronym, the message, his final wish:  The Twin to lift up the Colonies.

And the name Jason can mean healer or "The Lord is Salvation" similar to IXC = Jesus Christ Savior, following the same religious pattern embedded throughout iXcoin.

Finally, the complete name of Hal Finney is:  Harold Thomas Finney II.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 05:20:36 PM

You monkeys remember this post from nearly two and a half years ago?  If Hal was part of the Satoshi team and he/they also created IXC then you're all gonna get a rude awakening. 

Now help me figure out the other 2 names. 

riddle me this:

[what if]

The creator of Bitcoin was living in Temple City.

Now remember who created [in 2004] the proof of work.  Hal Finney.

Where did he live?  Temple City.

Who received the first transaction?  Hal Finney.

You know everything about crypto currencies/Bitcoin and let someone else take the credit? No way!

He prepared everything and then asked one of his two [tech savvy] children (Jason or Erin) to transmit it over the internet from their home.

Hal was a dreamer and libertarian. He realizes btc will be misused by criminals and govts and get taken over by the elite miners, bankers, investors, etc., before it has a chance to mature, before the masses have a chance to accumulate it.

In 2011 he retires. He decides to start a parallel project, but since he was sick (diagnosed in 2009) he needed a shorter time of mining. He then got very sick, unable to follow the project so he asked someone he trusted, his son, to take over the new project.

He decided to create a premine in order to be able to control the direction and development and to throw off any suspicion of iXcoin being in any way a legitimate coin, to keep away hoarders and the elite - long enough to allow the masses to accumulate iXcoin.  Merge mining was also implemented within the first 6 months to prevent the same easy mass accumulation by only a few, like what happened with Bitcoin.

Hal's son, Jason, who has been described as tech savvy decides to take over his dying father's final project.  This explain the same style in writing, between Satoshi Nakamoto and Thomas Nasakioto, the same kindness, his competence and his fear to be discovered.

The use of acronyms in the name Thomas vs Satoshi, it's telling you the creator is still the same, but this time he wants things to be different, like:  "it's still me, but my idea is different - the outcome will be different - the elite have been fooled into chasing the wrong coin."

Also embedding in the acronym, the message, his final wish:  The Twin to lift up the Colonies.

And the name Jason can mean healer or "The Lord is Salvation" similar to IXC = Jesus Christ Savior, following the same religious pattern embedded throughout iXcoin.

Finally, the complete name of Hal Finney is:  Harold Thomas Finney II.

You almost had me convinced till ...

the same kindness, his competence and his fear to be discovered

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=18639
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2017, 06:50:00 PM

Why do you keep assuming Oldminer is Thomas?  There is no proof of that.  And from my personal experience with Oldminer, he's a great guy.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 07:20:36 PM

Why do you keep assuming Oldminer is Thomas?  There is no proof of that.  And from my personal experience with Oldminer, he's a great guy.

Seriously, my bad if such is such is not the case, Vlad, merely going by what others have espoused. Again, I have no horse in this race, thus shall regress back to funninging your venerable thread.  Tongue Tongue Tongue
edgar
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 04:58:05 AM

is 'funninging' =/= rapening (#diversifying)
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2017, 01:44:16 PM

Ok, I think I found the other 2 Satoshi members.  

UTN = Uyen T Nguyen

SSS = SSS Lawyers Pty Ltd Law Firm  -  Milton, Queensland 4064

So it all fits Wright's story.  

Thank you all for your hard work in putting this puzzle together.   Roll Eyes

Now strap in cause ya'll 'bout to get rekt!!!   Grin

Teamwork time!

Ok, I think we're getting some legitimate leaks of who the Satoshi team is.  Let's figure out all the initials before mainstream picks up on them.  

CSW = Craig Steven Wright (I was certain of this one)

DK = Dave Kleiman

UTN = No idea

SSS = Clueless

HTF = Hal *cough* "Thomas" Finney

Come on, we can do this!!!

Pages: « 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 293 »
  Print  

Jump to: