Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:58:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Been saying for years Obama was not leaving office or coming back as a dictator from hell.  So when?
Vlad, you’ve only gotten crazier since you got here some 9 years ago.  

Pages: « 1 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 [121] 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 293 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -- The Riddle of the Twin Brothers - Who Were, Are and Will Rule the World!  (Read 382303 times)
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 01:16:32 AM

Host: Please welcome to the stage Mr. Satoshi Nakamoto.
SN: Howdy. How's all of yous? Today I say why I went into hiding. Coding is hard, so I came an alcoholic. My name is Satoshi Nakamoto ... and I am an alcoholic.
<applause>
Host: Satoshi, we're here to help you with your problem. You believe that, don't you? We're here to help you?
SN: Yes. Yes I do. If anybody can loan me some money so to get some wine, I'll sign with my private keys a stash of bitcoins I control for collateral. I swear to you there'll be no funny busy.
Host: Satoshi, with all due respectorama-damma-ding-dong, we don't think that you fully understand the purpose of this meeting.
Satoshi: Okay, instead of wine, how 'bout good ol' Jack Daniels?
Host: That's the spirit!

Haha, that actually made me laugh, you thread derailing sumbitch.

But seriously, we're having guests (AGAIN) so can you stop peeing all over the bathroom floor and at least put the dirty dishes in the sink?  Thx.

You do realize he is the legendary Yellow Pee Pee Monster! right ?
https://yppm.removed.us/

FUD first & ask questions later™
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 01:26:26 AM

Hahaha, that's hilarious.  That pretty much says it all for the coming fork!

You switched to 444?  There I fixed it for you.  Smiley

My standard size is 314, but depending on the image and/or content, I use 256, 333 and 444 (sometimes 500), centered if warranted. I try to be mindful of size taking into consideration other people's devices. Remember, White Size Matters.
kiklo
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 03:25:44 AM

Muppets!!!

All I heard was Muppets!    Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Mahna Mahna
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8N_tupPBtWQ

Old Dogs remember the Disco Version   Wink
Lipstique - Ma Nah Ma Nah-Disco (1977)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TslHiZknOxk

Cool

FYI:
"Manah is the demon of sensual desire that was sent by Ahriman to seduce the prophet Zarathustra. His eternal opponent is Vohu Manah. Aka Manah is the hypostatic abstraction of accusative akem manah (akәm manah), "manah made evil". The objectification of this malign influence is the demon Aka/Akem Manah, who appears in later texts as Middle Persian Akoman and New Persian Akvan." -Wikipedia
dadingsda
Legendary

Activity: 1310

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 09:13:52 AM

Retards at /r/BTC doing what they do best:  Telegraph!

I've been saying this for nearly a year.  They can't agree so each side is gonna do it their way.  But my guess is that it ain't gonna be pretty.

In fact I said we'd probably see 3 chains instead of just two. 

FREEEEEEE BITCOINS!!!!  YAAAYYYY!!!!

Muppets!!!

Who wrote the reddit post?  Is this just blabla or serious?

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
shanem
Legendary

Activity: 1344

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 02:45:35 PM

The price of bitcoin is now steady above 1,100 dollars. I remember in 2013 bitcoin touched this level but crashed after a few days.
The fundamentals of bitcoin is now stronger than 4 years ago. It seems that every assets (bitcoin, stocks) is rising now.

█           
           ██           
          ██████         
         ████████         
        ██████████       
       ████████████       
      ██████████████     
     ████████████████     
    ██████████████████   
   ████████████████████   
  ██████████▀▀██████████ 
 ███▀▄████▀    ▀████▄▀███
██▀ ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄ ▀██

░▄███████████▄░░░▄███████████▄░░▄███▄░░░░░░▄███▄░░▄██████████▄░░░████████████████░░░░██████████░░░░███████████████░░█████████████████
█████░░░░░░░███░████▀░░░░░▀████░█████▄░░░░▄█████░███▀░░░░░░▀███░███░░░░████░░░███░░███░░░░░░░░██░░███░░░░░░░░░░░███░███████░░░░██████
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████░▀█████▄░░▄█████▀░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░████░░███░░░███░░░██░░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░████░░▀█████░░█████▀░░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░███░░░███░░░███░░████░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░█████░░░▀████▄▄████▀░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███░███░░░░███░░███░░░░██░░░████░░███░███░░░░░░░░░░███▀░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░▀████████▀░░░░████████████▀░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░████░░░██░███░░░█████████░░░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████▄░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░███░░░███░░██░░░░░░░░░░░██░███░░░░░░░░░░███▄░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░███░██░░░░████░░░░█░███░░░█████▄░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
███████████████░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░░██░██░░░██████░░░█░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
░▀███████████▀░░░███░░░░░░░████░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░████████████████░███████████████░░███████████████░░░░░░█████████░░░░
|
▂▃▅ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure ▅▃▂
Facebook】【Twitter】【Telegram】【Medium】【Instagram
|
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2017, 05:05:46 PM

The price of bitcoin is now steady above 1,100 dollars. I remember in 2013 bitcoin touched this level but crashed after a few days.
The fundamentals of bitcoin is now stronger than 4 years ago. It seems that every assets (bitcoin, stocks) is rising now.

Yeah, besides the unknown risk and market reaction of a potential imminent Bitcoin chain split, I'd say Bitcoin is setting up for a massive run.  ~$3,000 in the next few months and very possible to hit ~$25,000 later this year if the COIN ETF is approved. 

After the civil war quiets down it should be a massive bull market for btc and a few select alts.

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
Hilux74
Legendary

Activity: 912

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 06:16:58 PM

Spoetnik.  Some treasures lay lost some are found.  Oh the humanixty.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 08:09:59 PM

Spoetnik.  Some treasures lay lost some are found.  Oh the humanixty.

http://infotel.ca/newsitem/forty-foot-fred-found-on-farm/it27459

Now, if only Satoshi were 40 feet tall with fire shooting outta his arse, we'd be able to find him too via Google maps.
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 08:24:11 PM

Fred probably came from one of the games / water slides type places here.

But i had a dream about Vlad for some reason and it was pretty weird and hard to explain.

It was like he led me into a secret area with some sort of lair of Satoshi was..
Where we would be caught and he showed me this room with a huge pile of stuff in it representing his genius etc.
A wall of magazines and technical books everywhere and in the middle of the room for some off reason he had a super small yet jam packed marijuana garden with every type of pot plant possible.
I am not sure if i was suspecting maybe he was Satoshi or he had a connection to him or what.
It was an odd dream with out a clear point etc.

His Riddles are fucking with my mind  Angry

He's infiltrated my brain and is planting seeds of Satoshi mystery in there!  Shocked

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2017, 09:27:14 PM

But i had a dream about Vlad for some reason and it was pretty weird and hard to explain.

It was like he led me into a secret area with some sort of lair of Satoshi was..
Where we would be caught and he showed me this room with a huge pile of stuff in it representing his genius etc.
A wall of magazines and technical books everywhere and in the middle of the room for some off reason he had a super small yet jam packed marijuana garden with every type of pot plant possible.
I am not sure if i was suspecting maybe he was Satoshi or he had a connection to him or what.

He's infiltrated my brain and is planting seeds of Satoshi mystery in there!  Shocked

Dude did you really have that dream?

Any more details?  It's improbable that you would have a dream about me.  The huge pile of stuff I showed you represented Satoshi's genius?  What was in that huge pile? 

More importantly, what distinct feelings did you have during these things you saw?  While the visions could be riddles/symbols the feelings are always exact.

I do have a connection to Satoshi so congrats, your dream is on track.  Smiley

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 10:33:00 PM

Dude did you really have that dream?

Any more details?  It's improbable that you would have a dream about me.  The huge pile of stuff I showed you represented Satoshi's genius?  What was in that huge pile?  

More importantly, what distinct feelings did you have during these things you saw?  While the visions could be riddles/symbols the feelings are always exact.

I do have a connection to Satoshi so congrats, your dream is on track.  Smiley

No joke.. but i don't recall a whole lot and there was not a lot too say.
It was weird it was like you were leading me into a place sneaking in at night.. like a hidden back room.
I though maybe for some of it YOU were Satoshi hiding it maybe (more of a vibe type of thing)
I don't recall all of it but it was memorable and weird.
And your the only guy in Crypto i ever dream about.. i also don't recall actually seeing you.
I never seem to really see the people that are there and recall what they look like when i wake up.
So i don't know like i said it was a reflection i think of this topic sort of.
Sorry i wish i had more for ya but i don't recall much of it really and i don't think it was really long either.

The rest of my dream might have been about catching the "Cash me outside" girl outside Wink
I can not say what happened when i allegedly caught her though for legal reasons..

www.cashmeoutsidegirlcountdownto18timer.com  Cheesy

@Hilux74
I spent half my life smoking weed so ..you know. Wink
But i did meet Haselhoff at a Car show in Vancouver as a kid back during the Knight Rider days.
He was a stuck up dick and was only interested in my MOM and there was no car so i was choked !
How could they have him and not the car i thought ? Blasphemy i tell you !
The Dukes of Hazard car was there though so i was happy about that Smiley

Oh and i have had premonitions in my dreams before.. so they are real !

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2017, 10:42:09 PM

No joke.. but i don't recall a whole lot and there was not a lot too say.
It was weird it was like you were leading me into a place sneaking in at night.. like a hidden back room.
I though maybe for some of it YOU were Satoshi hiding it maybe (more of a vibe type of thing)
I don't recall all of it but it was memorable and weird.
And your the only guy in Crypto i ever dream about.. i also don't recall actually seeing you.
I never seem to really see the people that are there and recall what they look like when i wake up.
So i don't know like i said it was a reflection i think of this topic sort of.
Sorry i wish i had more for ya but i don't recall much of it really and i don't think it was really long either.

The rest of my dream might have been about catching the "Cash me outside" girl outside Wink
I can not say what happened when i allegedly caught her though for legal reasons..

Oh and i have had premonitions in my dreams before.. so they are real !

You had other dreams about me?  Tell me.

Apropos: You wanna meet Satoshi?  Dreams can come true.  Smiley

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 11:39:38 PM

Satoshi ? I thought Craig Wright's buddy died ?
And just the one Vlad sorry i don't have much to say about it though.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2017, 05:51:05 AM

Dave Kleinman wasn't satoshi. 

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 05:56:55 AM

Dave Kleinman wasn't satoshi. 

Ya him.. i thought he was the most likely candidate.
I am not saying he was on his own but maybe was the main figure of a couple people.
Listening to the Craig Wright drama before i figured that was my best guess.. so far.
If that guy died Satoshi's private keys may have died with him i thought.

You seem confident you know who SN is..  Shocked

Hmm that dream was telling me ? hmmm LOL

This was interesting when it came out way back..
http://www.coindesk.com/linguistic-researchers-name-nick-szabo-author-bitcoin-whitepaper/

Is this all part of the grand riddle ?  Huh

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2017, 06:20:26 AM

Ya him.. i thought he was the most likely candidate.
I am not saying he was on his own but maybe was the main figure of a couple people.
Listening to the Craig Wright drama before i figured that was my best guess.. so far.
If that guy died Satoshi's private keys may have died with him i thought.

You seem confident you know who SN is..  Shocked

Hmm that dream was telling me ? hmmm LOL

This was interesting when it came out way back..
http://www.coindesk.com/linguistic-researchers-name-nick-szabo-author-bitcoin-whitepaper/

Is this all part of the grand riddle ?  Huh

It is part of the riddle indirectly.  Unexpected although I too foresaw it in a dream, along with what's coming next.

It's not szabo.  Nobody here knows him. 

Sorry I signed an NDA. <---- read as Vlad is SSSSPECIAL.

But yeah, your dream is actually on the spot.  Minus the weed, that might have leaked into your dream.   Tongue

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 06:46:42 AM

Not only is Spoetnik stalking me, but now Vlad likes him better than me.  Cry Cry Cry

Going to bed now. If I dream about Vlad, I'll mention it tomorrow.
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2017, 06:47:54 AM

Not only is Spoetnik stalking me, but now Vlad likes him better than me.  Cry Cry Cry

Going to bed now. If I dream about Vlad, I'll mention it tomorrow.

If your dream doesn't include Satoshi or iXcoin then we don't even wanna hear your Vlad dream.  Smiley

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 06:50:46 AM

Dream leakage sucks man that is why i wear man-diapers at night eh.
But yeah it was.. i had weed on my mind lately.
I think it was a symbol.
What i seen was in the final room (the Satoshi Lair of sorts) i seen a square table holding many small marijuana plants all of them small the same size about 6 inches high all with various crazy colors.
Symbol of what ? no idea.. i took it as the signs of a genius (who cultivated exotic & rare things)
Such as pot plants with purple or blue or red leaves etc.

I think it was a reaction to this topic basically. (the dream i had)

But speaking of famous people.. i ran into a web page mentioning The Gamow LOL
https://memegenerator.net/instance/53605309  Cheesy

I think he is competing with me to be the first to Troll the entire internet.
I have an edge lately though.. i recently got IMDB forums shut down  Cool

And I recall seeing your "National Dental Association" paper work earlier Wink

EDIT:
I hit submit and seen the Gamow's replies LOL he was sooo right ! hahahhah
(although i seen the link by searching for a Taylor Swift topic here)

He's trying to out dream me by beating me to the Satoshi riddle ? Dream (about Vlad) Wars ?

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2017, 07:01:59 AM

Dream Wars!  

Just an FYI, I've never been an insider.  Never met anyone in crypto.  2 months ago there was absolutely no sane logical reason for me to think Satoshi knew me let alone personally write me.

The first part has happened (against improbable odds).  Now you monkeys know what's coming next.  

Your welcome!

This is ~ The Signal! ~

Pages: « 1 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 [121] 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 293 »
  Print  

Jump to: