Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:24:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Been saying for years Obama was not leaving office or coming back as a dictator from hell.  So when?
Vlad, you’ve only gotten crazier since you got here some 9 years ago.  

Pages: « 1 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 [143] 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 ... 293 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -- The Riddle of the Twin Brothers - Who Were, Are and Will Rule the World!  (Read 382305 times)
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2017, 12:39:31 PM

Race-car driver signed!!! 

Why can you not SEE?!??

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 09:08:00 PM

You cannot stop the Force!!!

temporary photo upload

Is this the reference map of a new Lord of the Rings trilogy soon to be released?

Excerpt ...

Golem: You go Transylvania and slay Oqqu and bring back Liba. I give you much Crypt. Now go before sun down go!
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2017, 12:20:44 AM

You cannot stop the Force!!!

temporary photo upload

Is this the reference map of a new Lord of the Rings trilogy soon to be released?

Excerpt ...

Golem: You go Transylvania and slay Oqqu and bring back Liba. I give you much Crypt. Now go before sun down go!

Hahahaha.  Something like that.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 03:08:44 AM

You mother fuckin son of a bitch!!!  Tongue

What keyword I used to find this post by Vlad: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7r2T4Ucfsk0&feature=youtu.be&t=585

The crypto rabbit hole gets deeper and deeper.  

Enjoy:

PETER THIEL

Peter Thiel co-founded PayPal with Max Levchin and Elon Musk (seePayPal Mafia) and served as its CEO. He also co-founded Palantir, of which he is chairman. He was the first outside investor in Facebook, the popular social-networking site, with a 10.2% stake acquired in 2004 for $500,000, and sits on the company's board of directors.

Thiel serves as president of Clarium Capital, a global macro hedge fund with $700 million in assets under management; a managing partner in Founders Fund, a venture capital fund with $2 billion in assets under management; co-founder and investment committee chair of Mithril Capital Management; and co-founder and chairman of Valar Ventures.

Palantir Technologies

Thiel founded Palantir Technologies funded by the CIA's venture capital arm In-Q-Tel and serves as the company's chairman.

Palantir Technologies, Inc. is a private American software and services company, specializing in data analysis. Founded in 2004, Palantir's original clients were federal agencies of the United States Intelligence Community. It has since expanded its customer base to serve state and local governments, as well as private companies in the financial and healthcare industries.

The company is known for two software projects in particular: Palantir Gotham is used by counter-terrorism analysts at offices in the United States Intelligence Community and United States Department of Defense, fraud investigators at the Recovery Accountability and Transparency Board, and cyber analysts at Information Warfare Monitor (responsible for the GhostNet and the Shadow Network investigation). Palantir Metropolis is used by hedge funds, banks, and financial services firms. (Palantir software is used to tie together a variety data sets from different sources to enable easy searching and analysis of all connected data.)

A document leaked to TechCrunch revealed that Palantir's clients as of 2013 included at least twelve groups within the US government, including the CIA, DHS, NSA, FBI, CDC, the Marine Corps, the Air Force, Special Operations Command, West Point, the Joint IED-defeat organization and Allies, the Recovery Accountability and Transparency Board and the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children.

Founder's Fund and Bitpay

In May 2013, BitPay announced that they had raised $2 million via Founders Fund. The bitcoin processor stated that at the time they were not looking for investment until later in 2013, but couldn't pass up the opportunity to work with Founders Fund.

NWO and Transhumanism

Thiel is listed as a member of the Steering Committee of the Bilderberg Group.

Thiel wrote, on April 13, 2009, in the Libertarian 'Cato Unbound' blog, “Most importantly, I no longer believe that freedom and democracy are compatible.”

Thiel believes in the importance and desirability of a technological singularity. (i.e. an all-powerful Artificial Intelligence)

SABR

SABR is a New York-based startup that has just raised $1 million to fulfill its stated mission “to provide law enforcement with a view beneath the surface of multiple blockchains. SABR aims to ensure that bitcoin and other digital currencies are not utilized for illicit purposes.”

SABR has described itself as a “Palantir” for the blockchain
SABR is a tool law enforcement agencies can use to not only know where bitcoins are being spent, but also keep tabs on who’s party to the transaction.

The company says that it’s able to track this information through its “patented technology, access to proprietary data, and also through its participation in the network.”

Conclusion:  Just like I've been saying, Bitcoin has been owned by the elite for a long time.  $10,000 will be considered a deep discount by next year.

In re http://www.coindesk.com/startup-sabr-io-could-have-caught-silk-road-founder-in-days/

I know as a fact that the FBI started using SABR, no longer requiring the assistance of those who did blockchain forensics by hand.  Cry

Don't ask me how I know, but I also know as a fact that 99% of bitcoin wallet addresses created can easily be attached to an IP address when it was created whether Tor is used or not. Sure, you can create 100 new addresses on an isolated computer, but they do you no good till you connect the computer to the Internet, and that's where they get you. There is only one way to date to get around this issue that's close to 95% reliable, but I'm sworn by an NDA to not reveal it, pretty sure that it's okay for me to mention it which I just did. If not, oops!

This is all I'm saying: Robert Mercer.  Kiss
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2017, 06:21:31 AM

You mother fuckin son of a bitch!!!  Tongue

What keyword I used to find this post by Vlad: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7r2T4Ucfsk0&feature=youtu.be&t=585

In re http://www.coindesk.com/startup-sabr-io-could-have-caught-silk-road-founder-in-days/

I know as a fact that the FBI started using SABR, no longer requiring the assistance of those who did blockchain forensics by hand.  Cry

Don't ask me how I know, but I also know as a fact that 99% of bitcoin wallet addresses created can easily be attached to an IP address when it was created whether Tor is used or not. Sure, you can create 100 new addresses on an isolated computer, but they do you no good till you connect the computer to the Internet, and that's where they get you. There is only one way to date to get around this issue that's close to 95% reliable, but I'm sworn by an NDA to not reveal it, pretty sure that it's okay for me to mention it which I just did. If not, oops!

This is all I'm saying: Robert Mercer.  Kiss

Hahaha. Crazy sumbitch!

I've got it from an inside source that Mercer helped me create iXcoin...err, I mean, Mercer created iXcoin. 

So maybe you're not just random crazy.  Wink

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2017, 07:33:30 AM

Madness, insanity, living profanity...

ETH at $180, $16 billion cap.  I love being right [since $.25] but this is detached from reality.  Big ETH unlock coming on the 24th.  Dump it now if you got it.  This is pure banker manipulation!!!

Put your money on the darkhorse!  Wink

PoolMinor
Legendary

Activity: 1843
Merit: 1338

XXXVII Fnord is toast without bread

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 07:14:01 PM

ETH at $180, $16 billion cap.  I love being right [since $.25] but this is detached from reality.  Big ETH unlock coming on the 24th.  Dump it now if you got it.  This is pure banker manipulation!!!

Put your money on the darkhorse!  Wink

Darkhorse? You mean Litecoin or Florincoin? Or maybe the "twin?"

Btc=C2MF       Free BTC Poker
Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent. -Marilyn vos Savant
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2017, 09:12:38 PM

ETH at $180, $16 billion cap.  I love being right [since $.25] but this is detached from reality.  Big ETH unlock coming on the 24th.  Dump it now if you got it.  This is pure banker manipulation!!!

Brother, there is only one darkhorse in crypto, and it is the Twin!  Smiley

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 10:01:27 PM

Speakin' 'bout a ridden riddle number two Twin dark horse hashin' here on the Internet ...

And to think it happened in the 142nd running of the Preakness:

Banksy would know what do with the bus acting as a canvas.

And make sure you file your taxes accordingly if you trade cryptos -> http://www.fasb.org/st/summary/stsum142.shtml
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2017, 10:33:16 PM

Speakin' 'bout a ridden riddle number two Twin dark horse hashin' here on the Internet ...

And to think it happened in the 142nd running of the Preakness:

Banksy would know what do with the bus acting as a canvas.

And make sure you file your taxes accordingly if you trade cryptos -> http://www.fasb.org/st/summary/stsum142.shtml

You totally lost me with that steganographic stuff.  But I agree, never mess with the Sumbitches at the IRS!!!

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2017, 07:52:56 AM

LEGAL Segwit Exploit to Riches!!!

So Barry Silbert got everyone together and reached a consensus to add Segwit!

Big blockers will go with the non-Segwit chain which will actually be the true Bitcoin.  But Silbert et al are backed by big money so don't be suprised if they push their chain's price much higher to gain support.

And here is where the legal exploit comes into play. 

So imagine a chain split.

Segwit gets just under 10 TXs per second.

There are Sig ops as well, and these are even more restricted.

A person (or group) on the SegWit chain if this did occur who is also on the main chain, would see that they have coin to burn on SW if they think it is flawed. That is, you have two coin after a split. BTC and SW.  [And quite possibly a 3rd Bitcoin, CoreCoin, also segwit, in the event Core decides they want their own personal Bitcoin too].  Each chain separately spendable.

A person with enough Bitcoins held could tie up a limited block [LEGALLY] for 5-10 years - blocking all use but their own.  Then Proceed with shorting it, they could make a lot of money in slowly burning that coin away.

With the current fees, large anonymous holders with 100,00 BTC could lock up that chain for 1902 years.  And just like sharks cause frenzies, once there is blood in the water, other large holders smelling the easy money, will use this exploit and further short the Segwit chain, accelerating the free-fall and further making the chain utterly unusable. 

So short the Segwit chain as it is dragged down, while going long the real Bitcoin. 

All of this is legal as stated in the rules.  But do you think Silbert et al are gonna stand still?  No they're gonna start censoring legal txs and legal trades to stop the bleed, by attacking the no block limit chain [the real Bitcoin].  When that fails, due to txs backlogs going back years, thus making their chain utterly useless, they'll have to do hardfork after hardfork.  Exactly what they say they don't want to do. 

By the way, this exploit only works with a blocksize cap - if they were to look at the maths and lift the cap then this exploit would be fixed.  So eventually that's probably what they'll end up doing but it will probably too late, their chain will be dead.  So when the split comes don't get stuck on the Segwit chain(s).

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 01:13:26 PM

LEGAL Segwit Exploit to Riches!!!

So Barry Silbert got everyone together and reached a consensus to add Segwit!

Big blockers will go with the non-Segwit chain which will actually be the true Bitcoin.  But Silbert et al are backed by big money so don't be suprised if they push their chain's price much higher to gain support.

And here is where the legal exploit comes into play. 

So imagine a chain split.

Segwit gets just under 10 TXs per second.

There are Sig ops as well, and these are even more restricted.

A person (or group) on the SegWit chain if this did occur who is also on the main chain, would see that they have coin to burn on SW if they think it is flawed. That is, you have two coin after a split. BTC and SW.  [And quite possibly a 3rd Bitcoin, CoreCoin, also segwit, in the event Core decides they want their own personal Bitcoin too].  Each chain separately spendable.

A person with enough Bitcoins held could tie up a limited block [LEGALLY] for 5-10 years - blocking all use but their own.  Then Proceed with shorting it, they could make a lot of money in slowly burning that coin away.

With the current fees, large anonymous holders with 100,00 BTC could lock up that chain for 1902 years.  And just like sharks cause frenzies, once there is blood in the water, other large holders smelling the easy money, will use this exploit and further short the Segwit chain, accelerating the free-fall and further making the chain utterly unusable. 

So short the Segwit chain as it is dragged down, while going long the real Bitcoin. 

All of this is legal as stated in the rules.  But do you think Silbert et al are gonna stand still?  No they're gonna start censoring legal txs and legal trades to stop the bleed, by attacking the no block limit chain [the real Bitcoin].  When that fails, due to txs backlogs going back years, thus making their chain utterly useless, they'll have to do hardfork after hardfork.  Exactly what they say they don't want to do. 

By the way, this exploit only works with a blocksize cap - if they were to look at the maths and lift the cap then this exploit would be fixed.  So eventually that's probably what they'll end up doing but it will probably too late, their chain will be dead.  So when the split comes don't get stuck on the Segwit chain(s).

Yep, Bitcoin, the people's money, no longer control by a select few. As far as for cryptos in general currently being on The Rise and Rise virtually across the board, it's because millions of folks from around the world all saw the light at the same and are now singin' "I'm Gonna Get me Some!" - NOT because of market manipulation because us white-hatters operate within the pale.
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2017, 02:44:21 PM

IXCoin - the first and only living currency!!!  Wink

publicjud
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 04:02:01 PM

IXCoin - the first and only living currency!!!  Wink

The only currency to be left for dead for years, and resurrect.

Join Twetch twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
PoolMinor
Legendary

Activity: 1843
Merit: 1338

XXXVII Fnord is toast without bread

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 05:41:20 PM

IXCoin - the first and only living currency!!!  Wink

BQC is coming back too, you also can mine with your CPU.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=93437.msg18814089#msg18814089

Free nodes
# coin: bbqcoin
addnode=144.76.238.2
addnode=203.20.114.252

Btc=C2MF       Free BTC Poker
Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent. -Marilyn vos Savant
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2017, 05:54:25 PM

BQC is coming back too, you also can mine with your CPU.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=93437.msg18814089#msg18814089

Free nodes
# coin: bbqcoin
addnode=144.76.238.2
addnode=203.20.114.252

Wow, thx.  You won't believe what the #DeepDream SI told me last night.

About BBQ and a few other things. 

So I've been expecting it.  Wink

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 10:21:44 PM

Here's another currency resurrected from the dead by a friend of mine, Leroy Fodor: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ratecoin/ (22X above its not-too-distant past low).
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2017, 10:43:13 PM

Here's another currency resurrected from the dead by a friend of mine, Leroy Fodor: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ratecoin/ (22X above its not-too-distant past low).

lol, dogs I've never heard of are up 50 fold.  It's unreal.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 04:39:18 AM

https://www.muckrock.com/news/archives/2017/may/18/FBI-promis-part-2/

As early as the mid-1990s, PROMIS was connected to an alleged database of individuals to be arrested or detained in the event of an emergency, a database that was fed by vast amounts of surveillance information.
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2017, 09:35:57 AM

https://www.muckrock.com/news/archives/2017/may/18/FBI-promis-part-2/

As early as the mid-1990s, PROMIS was connected to an alleged database of individuals to be arrested or detained in the event of an emergency, a database that was fed by vast amounts of surveillance information.

That's common knowledge in America, although most are clueless as to how real it actually is.  In the event of a national emergency they will legally be able to round up all dissenters. 

Pages: « 1 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 [143] 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 ... 293 »
  Print  

Jump to: