Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:10:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Been saying for years Obama was not leaving office or coming back as a dictator from hell.  So when?
Vlad, you’ve only gotten crazier since you got here some 9 years ago.  

Pages: « 1 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 [163] 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 ... 293 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -- The Riddle of the Twin Brothers - Who Were, Are and Will Rule the World!  (Read 382304 times)
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 07:11:11 PM

BCH should dump back to .05zzz then i will buy again... Cool  lol

You're right.

I got played.

I pumped and dumped it to even my friends and family and then lost money myself.

See ya!

Speakin' of big winds in Romania -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rS9QF-blfhY
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 07:43:25 PM

BCH should dump back to .05zzz then i will buy again... Cool  lol

You're right.

I got played.

I pumped and dumped it to even my friends and family and then lost money myself.

See ya!

BCH let it dump: it's a lotto if you believe it will prevail ... show me a vendor that accepts them !  Cool  haa

*emc2 & flo* ===> expect owlz !

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
MarketMagic

Activity: 777
Merit: 777

Altbone inc.Burial service for altcoins

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 07:26:54 PM

If they shut miners down will this not affect BCH price in same ratio or is BCH hashrate independent of Chinese miners (Will McAfee and Mystery miner,jihan Wu then increase mining activity for BCH) ?

We at BCH are geniuses and we also think ahead which is why our difficulty algo would adjust in a day while the monkeys running BTC [into] the ground would need months.

In cryptoworld months means BCH will totally take over and BTC can then focus on lemonade stand sales which would be ideal for their tiny block strategy. 

I can't speak for Jihan or McAfee but I think they and the rest of the miners are starting to see the light.

█████████████████████
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 05:03:32 PM

I have a feeling bitcoin will be around forever, really like some digital gold.
Some countries will take it, some refute it.
Marking my words, Dr. Wright is Satoshi and he is getting a patent to go to war against anyone trying to stop Bitcoin.
Bitcoin broke the $ 600 threshold, dropping to $ 549, but it strongly boosted to $ 597, so I thought this was just a little embarrassing, which meant we would make more money. [$ 1,100 +] in the next 1-2 weeks people panic and panic - sell their BTC.
thank you !

With wonderful insight like the above, nefarious actors don't have a chance in hell of succeeding in this space.
gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 12:29:20 PM

XBT is the World Currency, XIC is more likely BTC, or Cryptocurrency in general, the murder will be after/during the BTC ETF and the evil marks and number of the beast are the correlations in your head between the 100's which are on your $100 US bills and the 1010101 on the bitcoin symbol, which you believe it's evil powers are subjecting everyone's minds to  brainwashing.  Someone we will align all the 1's and 0's and realize they are positioned in a way that by decoding under major stimulants will contain god numbers, or in fact the mark of the beast since 1010011010 is the number of the beast.  Somehow if someone misaligned/flipped the middle 2 bits, they would in fact be the same number as is on the Bitcoin symbol.

Then whoever controlled the flow of Bitcoin could control the fate of the world, as everyone would be under their spell.  And thus begins the first chapter of the Apocalypse.  

The map is to remind us once we are dripping in riches from holding BTC, to not sell our BTC early, even though it seems there is a large lake near Zurich which we may want to go on a vacation to swim in.

Lol.  That's pretty close.  The first part anyway.  For crying outloud, you guys could have just googled XBT.

XBT is Bitcoin, it has already been decided they're gonna use XBT as the global currency symbol for Bitcoin and not BTC.

GBTC you moron... look it up >> real investors use this on "the real stockmarket" to hodl BTC! Cool lol

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 01:10:01 PM

GBTC you moron... look it up >> real investors use this on "the real stockmarket" to hodl BTC! Cool lol

MonkeyBoy, you’re talking about Silbert’s wannabe ETF which is very limited in function and liquidity. 

XBT is the ISO currency symbol which is supposed to be used for Bitcoin once it goes international/mainstream.

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
MarketMagic

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 02:51:39 PM
Last edit: October 03, 2017, 11:54:38 AM by MarketMagic

MonkeyBoy, you’re talking about Silbert’s wannabe ETF which is very limited in function and liquidity.  

XBT is the ISO currency symbol which is supposed to be used for Bitcoin once it goes international/mainstream.

This is correct and currently bitcoin is referred to XBC XBT on Xe.com a major global currency conversion rates website.

Getting back to the main OP I notice something has changed.No longer referring to twin but father and son?
Re: --  The Riddle of the father and son - Who Was, is and Will Rule the World!

Litecoin comes to mind but symbol is not XIC. In Eastern Greek XIC is chi-iota-sigma.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/616_(number) although chi-iota-sigma most of the word/name satoshi is contained in chi-iota-sigma there is an outstanding letter "s" and some surplus letters it still makes this ticker an interesting one.

█████████████████████
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 04:48:18 PM

This is correct and currently bitcoin is referred to XBC on Xe.com a major global currency conversion rates website.

Getting back to the main OP I notice something has changed.No longer referring to twin but father and son?

Litecoin comes to mind but symbol is not XIC. In Eastern Greek XIC is chi-iota-sigma.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/616_(number) although chi-iota-sigma most of the word/name satoshi is contained in chi-iota-sigma there is an outstanding letter "s" and some surplus letters it still makes this ticker an interesting one.

Nice catch! Looks like it was changed 'bout here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=317658.msg5574132#msg5574132
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 07:52:09 AM

This is correct and currently bitcoin is referred to XBC on Xe.com a major global currency conversion rates website.

Nice catch! Looks like it was changed 'bout here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=317658.msg5574132#msg5574132

I originally went with father and son cause I thought being a clone of Bitcoin was an offspring.  Then when I found the “hidden”  meaning in Thomas (“the twin”) and it dawned on me that a clone is actually a brother so I changed it - but the rest of the original riddle stayed the same.

Litecoin is not a twin of anything, especially not bitcoin.  It’s not even the first scrypt coin.  Charlie Lee cloned Tenebrix (the first Scrypt coin) and then copied and pasted other features from other pre-existing alts.  So Charlie did nothing original with Litecoin.  Few people know this.  Gonna have to fix that real soon. 

Markus11

Activity: 325
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 08:38:24 AM

@Vlad2Vlad: What coins would you recommend for investment?

IOTA - Donations are welcome:
BZOQCWBWUXBMQFNJ9VKIXSLUAIYSDHMZTILQQWBEMCWAIQITXT9HBUHLJGXU9OYKWJTTUAJMOZECPFB UWKNUXIMUZ9
MarketMagic

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 12:24:57 PM

From the Goldman report today:

"The people who maintain the Bitcoin network can change the money supply through a majoritarian process. And that means that the supply of bitcoin is a function of what the majority of these people think at any given time. They are not economists or monetary experts, but technology and programming experts, and entrepreneurs. I find that unsettling and I think most people would feel the same way."

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/goldman-completely-debunks-all-the-arguments-for-bitcoin-2014-3#ixzz2vpUpl12G

In other words, they think the guys on the Bitcoin foundation, and the masses mining Bitcoin, are idiots.  And they may be right but this is the biggest reason I felt the banks and govt would collude to remove as many people off the Bitcoin Foundation Board and replace them with more fed puppets, just like the current Federal Reserve Board.  

These Bitcoiners unwittingly centralized Bitcoin, while telling everyone Bitcoin would always be decentralized, not realizing how easily they would be replaced at a future date.  Bitcoin has now been compromised but then again, any digital currency that rises up will face the same fate.  

So just get rich and hope to get out in time.  But out where, there won't be any place to run this time.

This time, the Machine will be within!

Blockstream et al?

█████████████████████
MarketMagic

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 12:25:38 PM

I've been doing some more research on XIC and as we know, in Greek it is 616, but in Hebrew it also has an interesting hidden meaning which also [coincidentally] fits with the biblical meaning of 616.

Here it is:

Now let's try [XIC] backwards, because remember Hebrew is read right to left, so read XIC as CIX to try and decipher a potential meaning.  

This is what I get:

"To pierce the skin - to attach - a mark or sign."

Another coincidence, if you go from left to right you get roughly the same outcome.  Meaning this hidden message is meant for all nations, as we know, all languages point toward Israel.

This meaning fits in with the newly FDA approved VeriChip - approved for mass human implants.  

You guys didn't think they'd let you carry around all of your wealth and income on your cellphones, did ya?

How's that for decentralized and anonymous, eh, Satoshi?  lol.

I am compelled to advise Vlad that you must not change take or add any words to the book of revelation or you may share the same fate of the beast in the fiery pool.It is written as a warning in the scriptures.

█████████████████████
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 03:54:12 PM

I've been doing some more research on XIC and as we know, in Greek it is 616, but in Hebrew it also has an interesting hidden meaning which also [coincidentally] fits with the biblical meaning of 616.

Here it is:

Now let's try [XIC] backwards, because remember Hebrew is read right to left, so read XIC as CIX to try and decipher a potential meaning.  

This is what I get:

"To pierce the skin - to attach - a mark or sign."

Another coincidence, if you go from left to right you get roughly the same outcome.  Meaning this hidden message is meant for all nations, as we know, all languages point toward Israel.

This meaning fits in with the newly FDA approved VeriChip - approved for mass human implants.  

You guys didn't think they'd let you carry around all of your wealth and income on your cellphones, did ya?

How's that for decentralized and anonymous, eh, Satoshi?  lol.

I am compelled to advise Vlad that you must not change take or add any words to the book of revelation or you may share the same fate of the beast in the fiery pool.It is written as a warning in the scriptures.

I'll bring the pepper, for rumor has it that Edith is providing a pillar of salt.  Tongue
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 10:59:32 PM

Most of the ones I’ve recommended over the past few years have gone up massively (ie. ETH at $.25, DASH at $4). etc).  With a few hundred bucks (2-3 BTC 4.5 yrs ago) you could have made a few hundred grand to a few million dollars, depending on the timing in and out of each coin. 

That said, the picks are much harder now since so many alts have skyrocketed over a $100 and the $1 billion dollars mark (which I also predicted).

-  The pickings are slim but I would go with BCC, at .09 ($399) now, probably will drop to ~.05 BTC over the next few weeks but I’d start accumulating now. And go all-in at .05-ish.

The play there I believe is that the seg2X split will rally hard as it’s backed by corporate shills but will crash and burn while BTC chokes hard, losing massive hash while simultaneously Segwit’s flaws are exploited, it should cause a mass exodus from both ShitCoins into BCC which should see a massive run. 

Long term is hard to see with so much craziness going on but right now BCC is the safest bet in crypto.

-  IXC.  Duh.  The Riddler’s coin.  Wink

-  And I also really like i0 even tho it has never gone anywhere.

-  And monkey.  Check out monkey.com.  This coin is at 1 Satoshi and should get swapped soon.  The management team is top notch.  You’re looking at a potential 100x+ there in the next few months if they execute and I think they will.

That’s all that comes to mind right now.  Since I lost all my coins on cryptsy I don’t bother with much research anymore. 

Cheers!

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 11:09:43 PM

I am well aware of the last verse of the Bible.

Is there any evidence that the recently found Greek manuscript dating back 1800 years is doctored?  I’m not saying with certainty that the current translations are wrong but I am entertaining that possibility because entire verses have been left out in most translations so what’s 1 digit, even if it was done by accident?  And there is plenty sincere debating going on between the various modern translations.

And personally, I’d trust an original 1800 year old Greek manuscript over any modern manuscript that has been thru many different translations.  The only question there would be whether that old scripture was ever tampered with.

1800 years was long ago, and although I was around at that time, I was not in Greece. 

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 11:16:20 PM

Most of the ones I’ve recommended over the past few years have gone up massively (ie. ETH at $.25, DASH at $4). etc).  With a few hundred bucks (2-3 BTC 4.5 yrs ago) you could have made a few hundred grand to a few million dollars, depending on the timing in and out of each coin. 

That said, the picks are much harder now since so many alts have skyrocketed over a $100 and the $1 billion dollars mark (which I also predicted).

-  The pickings are slim but I would go with BCC, at .09 ($399) now, probably will drop to ~.05 BTC over the next few weeks but I’d start accumulating now. And go all-in at .05-ish.

The play there I believe is that the seg2X split will rally hard as it’s backed by corporate shills but will crash and burn while BTC chokes hard, losing massive hash while simultaneously Segwit’s flaws are exploited, it should cause a mass exodus from both ShitCoins into BCC which should see a massive run. 

Long term is hard to see with so much craziness going on but right now BCC is the safest bet in crypto.

-  IXC.  Duh.  The Riddler’s coin.  Wink

-  And I also really like i0 even tho it has never gone anywhere.

-  And monkey.  Check out monkey.com.  This coin is at 1 Satoshi and should get swapped soon.  The management team is top notch.  You’re looking at a potential 100x+ there in the next few months if they execute and I think they will.

That’s all that comes to mind right now.  Since I lost all my coins on cryptsy I don’t bother with much research anymore. 

Cheers!

When Vlad2Vlad talks, people listen. I guess now I need to reevaluate BitConnect as not being a Ponzi scheme.  Cry

freo

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 04:12:36 AM

I'm confused by Monkey, do you buy COE, MNY or PRE? Whats the difference between them?  Is there a thread here about it?

404Revolution

Activity: 252
Merit: 107

Not Found

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 04:56:31 AM

I'm confused by Monkey, do you buy COE, MNY or PRE? Whats the difference between them?  Is there a thread here about it?
I'm reading that monkey was a scam. Their twitter is suspended. Coeval once traded for $1400 and is now $5. There's no way their youtube videos got 400,000 views legitimately.

I thought there might be something there because I know Venezuela has an exchange called monkeyexchange but I'm guessing Vlad is joking here.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 05:41:32 AM

I bought some of each but I’m not sure which one to recommend.  There’s also MARS now which may be the way to go.

The swap is gonna happen soon.  Join their private chat, that’s where Daniel and the whole community is.  It’s actually quite busy in there.  You can get a lot more info there. 

https://chat.monkey.com

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 05:44:52 AM

I'm reading that monkey was a scam. Their twitter is suspended. Coeval once traded for $1400 and is now $5. There's no way their youtube videos got 400,000 views legitimately.

I thought there might be something there because I know Venezuela has an exchange called monkeyexchange but I'm guessing Vlad is joking here.

I wouldn’t joke and cause people to lose money.  Look at their managemt team, none are anonymous and they’re all huge names.  The swap should happen this month and if they’re legit, and I think they are, then I’d expect a real possibility of the new swapped coin to hit a billion dollars. 

Join their chat and ask all the questions you want but at 1 Satoshi it’s a great risk/reward. 

Apropo, I’ve been right about ~80% of my pics.  And quite a few went up 100x. 

Pages: « 1 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 [163] 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 ... 293 »
  Print  

Jump to: