Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 08:01:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Been saying for years Obama was not leaving office or coming back as a dictator from hell.  So when?
Vlad, you’ve only gotten crazier since you got here some 9 years ago.  

Pages: « 1 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 [164] 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 ... 293 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -- The Riddle of the Twin Brothers - Who Were, Are and Will Rule the World!  (Read 382304 times)
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 05:46:16 AM

@Vlad2Vlad: What coins would you recommend for investment?

Most of the ones I’ve recommended over the past few years have gone up massively (ie. ETH at $.25, DASH at $4). etc).  With a few hundred bucks (2-3 BTC 4.5 yrs ago) you could have made a few hundred grand to a few million dollars, depending on the timing in and out of each coin. 

That said, the picks are much harder now since so many alts have skyrocketed over a $100 and the $1 billion dollars mark (which I also predicted).

-  The pickings are slim but I would go with BCC, at .09 ($399) now, probably will drop to ~.05 BTC over the next few weeks but I’d start accumulating now. And go all-in at .05-ish.

The play there I believe is that the seg2X split will rally hard as it’s backed by corporate shills but will crash and burn while BTC chokes hard, losing massive hash while simultaneously Segwit’s flaws are exploited, it should cause a mass exodus from both ShitCoins into BCC which should see a massive run. 

Long term is hard to see with so much craziness going on but right now BCC is the safest bet in crypto.

-  IXC.  Duh.  The Riddler’s coin.  Wink

-  And I also really like i0 even tho it has never gone anywhere.

-  And monkey.  Check out monkey.com.  This coin is at 1 Satoshi and should get swapped soon.  The management team is top notch.  You’re looking at a potential 100x+ there in the next few months if they execute and I think they will.

That’s all that comes to mind right now.  Since I lost all my coins on cryptsy I don’t bother with much research anymore. 

Cheers!

When Vlad2Vlad talks, people listen. I guess now I need to reevaluate BitConnect as not being a Ponzi scheme.  Cry

Oh MAN!!!  Thx for the heads up!!!

BCC/BCH as in Bitcoin Cash.

I do need to specify as most exchanges use different symbols.

I wonder why??  Wink

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 06:04:39 AM

There’s also another coin I would buy if I had the BTC which, if I’m not imagining things, could go up 10,000+ fold (that’s not a typo).

I posted it on this thread but due to its nuclear potential I wrapped it neatly inside a steganographic wrapper.

Invest in a cracker jacks box decoder ring.  It’s gonna be the best investment eva’.

hornetsnest

Activity: 1451
Merit: 973

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 11:11:17 AM
Last edit: October 04, 2017, 11:26:56 AM by hornetsnest

There’s also another coin I would buy if I had the BTC which, if I’m not imagining things, could go up 10,000+ fold (that’s not a typo).

I posted it on this thread but due to its nuclear potential I wrapped it neatly inside a steganographic wrapper.

Invest in a cracker jacks box decoder ring.  It’s gonna be the best investment eva’.

Yes yes tell us more about this one.Interesting post here by anonymint on steemit. https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@anonymint/shocking-crisis-coming-to-cryptocurrency-in-sept

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
hornetsnest

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 11:46:32 AM

Oh it's gonna be more like 8 chains and a whammy!  lol

Let's jump 2 steps ahead of them now:

---

On top of diluting your sorry asses and grabbing power from the miners while centralizing Bitcoin overnight there's gonna be another game coming.

Once this split goes well and all the monkeys are so happy then they'll give the monkeys another split.  They'll split Bitcoin multiple times.

Now here's the game.  They know, unlike you, that this splitting is literally fiat 2.0 and they are diluting everyone including themselves so they'll want to take most of that supply off the market.

But how do you do that if you have say 3 different Bitcoin chains?

3 card Monte

They'll fool all you dipshits into thinking only one of the chains will survive while the others will die and successfully get the large majority to dump the chain they'll actually push and strand everyone on a chain that's gonna die, and as a result they'll own 90%+ of the legit surviving Bitcoin chain.

You don't stand a chance at knowing which chain this will be!

Welcome to Wall Street, muppets, did you really think you were the next big shits of finance!  Hahaha!

Does M Popescu still not run things off the original unaltered bitcoin codebase?Btw he is a neighbour of yours if you are from romania.

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 12:58:46 PM

Invest in a cracker jacks box decoder ring.  It’s gonna be the best investment eva’.

Yes yes tell us more about this one.Interesting post here by anonymint on steemit. https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@anonymint/shocking-crisis-coming-to-cryptocurrency-in-sept

I’m thrilled to see Anonynint being in agreement with me, especially since I said it first.   Grin

September was too early, I’ve been expecting November.  I think that’s when it all goes totally crazy. 

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 01:03:12 PM

Does M Popescu still not run things off the original unaltered bitcoin codebase?Btw he is a neighbour of yours if you are from romania.

I’ve only met a single person in cryptoworld and that was Dr. Wright, and I’ve never talked to Mircea personally.  But from what I’ve read he’s a hardcore BTC guy and said he would dump it all to retaliate.

Yeah he’s out here in Romania and it would be cool to chill with him and a couple other Romanian guys out here but so far none are BitcoinCash believers so we may start throwing apples at each other. 

...enter Gleb!

gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 02:07:07 PM

I’ve only met a single person in cryptoworld and that was Dr. Wright, and I’ve never talked to Mircea personally.  But from what I’ve read he’s a hardcore BTC guy and said he would dump it all to retaliate.

Yeah he’s out here in Romania and it would be cool to chill with him and a couple other Romanian guys out here but so far none are BitcoinCash believers so we may start throwing apples at each other. 

...enter Gleb!

bytecoin i think is the twin Cool  bcn/bytecoin is baby bro bitcoin weeee

https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_bcn

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 02:25:24 PM

bytecoin i think is the twin Cool  bcn/bytecoin is baby bro bitcoin weeee

ByteCoin bites.  It had a massive run for no reason, like 95%+ of of all alts.

IX is The One!

BELIEVE!!!

gembitz

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 02:33:55 PM

bytecoin i think is the twin Cool  bcn/bytecoin is baby bro bitcoin weeee

ByteCoin bites.  It had a massive run for no reason, like 95%+ of of all alts.

IX is The One!

BELIEVE!!!

bits and bytes ㇏(•̀ᵥᵥ•́)ノ  nom nom nom

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 02:36:19 PM

Puzzle-Time with Vlad!

This is an authentic email from Satoshi to Hearn dating back to 2009-2010.

So...

If adoption is looking to go global but you cannot raise the coin supply hardcap, and [Satoshi] prices have to stay similar with existing currencies, then what do you do? 

This fun puzzle piece may help you unwrap the steganographic message to the potential 10,000+ fold coin. 

hornetsnest

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 03:07:11 PM

Puzzle-Time with Vlad!

This is an authentic email from Satoshi to Hearn dating back to 2009-2010.

So...

If adoption is looking to go global but you cannot raise the coin supply hardcap, and [Satoshi] prices have to stay similar with existing currencies, then what do you do?  

This fun puzzle piece may help you unwrap the steganographic message to the potential 10,000+ fold coin.  

Ripple has many many billions units but was developed before bitcoin as open coin or whatever it was called back then.So your answer is Ripple [XRP]?What about Lumens/Stellar?

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 04:16:03 PM

@Vlad2Vlad: What coins would you recommend for investment?

Most of the ones I’ve recommended over the past few years have gone up massively (ie. ETH at $.25, DASH at $4). etc).  With a few hundred bucks (2-3 BTC 4.5 yrs ago) you could have made a few hundred grand to a few million dollars, depending on the timing in and out of each coin. 

That said, the picks are much harder now since so many alts have skyrocketed over a $100 and the $1 billion dollars mark (which I also predicted).

-  The pickings are slim but I would go with BCC, at .09 ($399) now, probably will drop to ~.05 BTC over the next few weeks but I’d start accumulating now. And go all-in at .05-ish.

The play there I believe is that the seg2X split will rally hard as it’s backed by corporate shills but will crash and burn while BTC chokes hard, losing massive hash while simultaneously Segwit’s flaws are exploited, it should cause a mass exodus from both ShitCoins into BCC which should see a massive run. 

Long term is hard to see with so much craziness going on but right now BCC is the safest bet in crypto.

-  IXC.  Duh.  The Riddler’s coin.  Wink

-  And I also really like i0 even tho it has never gone anywhere.

-  And monkey.  Check out monkey.com.  This coin is at 1 Satoshi and should get swapped soon.  The management team is top notch.  You’re looking at a potential 100x+ there in the next few months if they execute and I think they will.

That’s all that comes to mind right now.  Since I lost all my coins on cryptsy I don’t bother with much research anymore. 

Cheers!

When Vlad2Vlad talks, people listen. I guess now I need to reevaluate BitConnect as not being a Ponzi scheme.  Cry

Oh MAN!!!  Thx for the heads up!!!

BCC/BCH as in Bitcoin Cash.

I do need to specify as most exchanges use different symbols.

I wonder why??  Wink

I knew what you meant but wanted to fuck with you just the same.  Kiss Kiss Kiss
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 07:33:21 PM

Ripple has many many billions units but was developed before bitcoin as open coin or whatever it was called back then.So your answer is Ripple [XRP]?What about Lumens/Stellar?

Ripple is a delivery system using IOU’s which I believe take days to clear.

They BADLY need a token like BTC but BTC won’t work for numerous reasons.  Ripple will either launch their own clone or choose an existing one.  For faster adoption/acceptance and in the spirit of free markets I would easily choose an older scam-free well distributed coin.  But I admit that’s a really long shot, which is why the reward on such a coin, should you pick the right one, would be 10,000+ fold. 

Stellar is like ripple and it was a great buy around $10 million cap ~6 months ago, I think there are way better risk/reward coins now.  It’s possible it could compete against Ripple but the odds aren’t that good, especially after such a huge run.

Gleb.  Well, I was gonna say you’re a sumbitch, but I won’t. 

gembitz

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 07:35:53 PM

~this thread should be renamed " the riddle of vlad2valds' sockpuppets"   Grin   Shocked   Kiss  #burnnn

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 08:07:55 PM

~this thread should be renamed " the riddle of vlad2valds' sockpuppets"   Grin   Shocked   Kiss  #burnnn

I know you’ve got like 128 [banned] sock puppet accounts cause you told me.  Haha.

None of these posters are me.  I rarely use a sock puppet account.  Maybe once every few months when I’m bored. 

Stop being jealous, hater, and write a tune to my lyrics.  :p

freo

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 01:17:20 PM

Any more clues? How long ago did you drop your steganographic message?

Thanks for the tip on Monkey, I like the look of it and have taken a chance on it.  Great risk/reward as you mentioned.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 07:22:47 PM

Any more clues? How long ago did you drop your steganographic message?

Thanks for the tip on Monkey, I like the look of it and have taken a chance on it.  Great risk/reward as you mentioned.

No more clues.  It may make it too easy to figure out.

Where’s the win in that? 

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:41:11 PM

Hey, Vlad, guess what? I'm now the proud owner of ...

cryptoira.com
cryptoira.org
crypto401K.com
crypto401K.org

Here's my plan = I'm gonna team up with Chantha Owen Lueung and Leroy Fodor [and Michael Zinck], and have Investards send their moneys to us, whereupon we'll put it into the likes of kicked-to-the-curb to-the-moon RateCoin et al. We're all gonna be so fuckin' rich that Leroy will be able to open up a chain of sorry-ass Sari Saris, Owen could afford building a chain of solar-powered duckweed ponds, Zinck will corner the cryptocurrency market share in all of Canada, and I, Bruno, will own the massive goat ranch I've always dreamed about, or: I'll sell the domains, fucking over my venerable three partners.  Grin

I'm curious as to why the astute Edmund C. Moy didn't try, or at least lock up said domains (or the like), focusing on only the Bitcoin aspect of cryptocurrency-cum-blockchain technology oppose to doing exactly the same as with BitcoinIRA for myriad altcoins and crypto-commodities (cryptocommodities; an aspect of the space I'm currently in the process of developing [but not via the expressed domains I've just procured with hopes of merely flipping]).

Hahaha, dude I seriously panic when I see you post on my threads.  Like when a cop pulls up behind you on Christmas Eve when you know you had a few glasses of wine.  Only I haven't had any wine so I shouldn't even worry.  lol  That's how effective you are at hunting down scamming bastards.

As for your get rich quick plot - had to read it twice and I'm still confused but I dig those domains.  lol

Buy some IXC until the billionaires come begging you to lease them for absurd profits. Wink

Update:

Sold all four domains to a Gold Bug dude outta Dallas with a D. (and I'm not some domain reseller; go figure)
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2017, 04:29:55 AM

Sold all four domains to a Gold Bug dude outta Dallas with a D. (and I'm not some domain reseller; go figure)

Wow man, that’s great.  I bet you didn’t insist on $100k for each domain.   Tongue

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2017, 09:33:58 AM

Get REKT!!!

—�

CoinGeek [Oct 5th, 2017] -

A new coin is coming, and this time, it may lead to the death of legacy Bitcoin.

Six global banks—Barclays, Credit Suisse, Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce, HSBC, Japan’s Mitsubishi UFJ (MUFJ), and State Street—have joined together to launch a new form of digital currency called the “utility settlement coin.”

The coin was created by Swiss global financial services company UBS based on a Clearmatics Technologies product “to make financial markets more efficient,” according to the Financial Times. USC’s goal is to enable financial groups to pay each other or buy securities using digital coins that can be directly converted into cash at central banks, thus removing the need for traditional money transfers. The coins are stored on the blockchain and can be converted into different currencies.

Hyder Jaffrey, head of strategic investment and fintech innovation at UBS, told FT they are in talks with central banks and regulators, a process they expect to continue “over the next 12 months with the aim of a limited ‘go live’ at the back end of 2018.”

USC’s first use case will be with banks looking to pay each other in different currencies, Jaffrey said. Then, the coins could be used to settle securities trades, although the securities will have to be transferred to the blockchain first.

If all goes to plan, banks will no longer have a need to go fiat anymore. Or even legacy Bitcoin and other altcoins for that matter, said Dr. Craig Wright, chief scientist of blockchain technology and research company nChain.

”USC will kill the BTC branch of Bitcoin as there is now no reason for it to exist,” Wright said.

It’s not news that banking giants are scrambling to either adapt to or kill off legacy Bitcoin, which will soon put an end to traditional banking. There are still plenty of issues surrounding cryptocurrencies, but one thing is for sure: Bitcoin, and now Bitcoin Cash, will render traditional banks irrelevant because it will give the financial system back to the people.

—�

The writing is on the wall.  And on the floor.  And the ceiling.  And even behind the doors and on the lampshades.

Pages: « 1 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 [164] 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 ... 293 »
  Print  

Jump to: