Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 03:18:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Been saying for years Obama was not leaving office or coming back as a dictator from hell.  So when?
Vlad, you’ve only gotten crazier since you got here some 9 years ago.  

Pages: « 1 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 [165] 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 ... 293 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -- The Riddle of the Twin Brothers - Who Were, Are and Will Rule the World!  (Read 382304 times)
MarketMagic

Activity: 777
Merit: 777

Altbone inc.Burial service for altcoins

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 07:27:58 PM

Blockstream (UASF) and DCG ( Segwit2x) are in bed together. And I’m going to restate this – big blockers have been played.DCG are heavily invested in Blockstream.http://dcg.co/portfolio/ https://twitter.com/barrysilbert/status/694883528937439232 UASF and Segwit2x are a dual effort to make something appear better than it really is. It is a way of creating a terrible compromise, seem half good.

Blockstream are not concerned by the NYA, nor Segwit2x.Why do BS/Core aligned forums not censor Segwit2x topics? By all means, all other forks or implementations of Bitcoin are very heavily censored. In fact, on reddit’s r/bitcoin, talk of altcoins is strictly prohibited, but LiteCoin had great advertising material throughout it during its Segwit campaign. When ‘Bitcoin Cash’, or Bitcoin Unlimited are strictly prohibited, but Segwit2x talk is welcome, you have to ask why…

They’re all on the same team, seeking the same outcome.

Big blocker miners have been played.

█████████████████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2017, 04:55:28 AM

Blockstream (UASF) and DCG ( Segwit2x) are in bed together. And I’m going to restate this – big blockers have been played.DCG are heavily invested in Blockstream.http://dcg.co/portfolio/ https://twitter.com/barrysilbert/status/694883528937439232 UASF and Segwit2x are a dual effort to make something appear better than it really is. It is a way of creating a terrible compromise, seem half good.

Blockstream are not concerned by the NYA, nor Segwit2x.Why do BS/Core aligned forums not censor Segwit2x topics? By all means, all other forks or implementations of Bitcoin are very heavily censored. In fact, on reddit’s r/bitcoin, talk of altcoins is strictly prohibited, but LiteCoin had great advertising material throughout it during its Segwit campaign. When ‘Bitcoin Cash’, or Bitcoin Unlimited are strictly prohibited, but Segwit2x talk is welcome, you have to ask why…

They’re all on the same team, seeking the same outcome.

Big blocker miners have been played.

I agree.  There are some nefarious games being played by parties with ulterior motives and secret agendas.

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 03:36:10 PM

Dipshits!!!  BitcoinCash will flip BTC.  BUY!!! BUY!!! BUY!!!

hornetsnest

Activity: 1451
Merit: 973

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 08:33:50 PM
Last edit: November 25, 2020, 01:37:30 AM by hornetsnest

Dipshits!!!  BitcoinCash will flip BTC.  BUY!!! BUY!!! BUY!!!

You might be like that used car salesman trying to sell us that old banger thats on its way to the dump hoping some noob pays the asking price instead of the scrap value.  Grin Bitcoincrash going down to the junkyard now while BTC will touch 20K.Bets anyone??

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 08:56:21 PM

You might be like that used car salesman trying to sell us that old banger thats on its way to the dump hoping some noob pays the asking price instead of the scrap value.  Grin Bitcoincrash going down to the junkyard now.Bets anyone??

Bitcoincrash, bahahahaaaa, that’s good.

I don’t sell.

I don’t lie.

I may be wrong, but the odds are great that I’m right. 

Bet big on Dr. Wright!  Bet big on BitcoinCrash.  Haha.  I LOVE the name, cause BCC will crash the Bitcoin party. 

hornetsnest

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 09:16:12 PM

You might be like that used car salesman trying to sell us that old banger thats on its way to the dump hoping some noob pays the asking price instead of the scrap value.  Grin Bitcoincrash going down to the junkyard now.Bets anyone??

I don’t sell.

I don’t lie.

Bet big on Dr. Wright!  Bet big on BitcoinCrash.  Haha.  I LOVE the name, cause BCC will crash the Bitcoin party.  

Bitcoincash is king of the dipshits.Its dippin right into the shitter as we speak.It touched cloth @ less than $300 a moment ago.

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 09:49:31 PM

You might be like that used car salesman trying to sell us that old banger thats on its way to the dump hoping some noob pays the asking price instead of the scrap value.  Grin Bitcoincrash going down to the junkyard now.Bets anyone??

I don’t sell.

I don’t lie.

Bet big on Dr. Wright!  Bet big on BitcoinCrash.  Haha.  I LOVE the name, cause BCC will crash the Bitcoin party. 

ButtCornCash is over Cool  ~it figures you and dr. trolltoshi is touting it  Kiss

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 10:24:38 AM

ButtCornCash is over Cool  ~it figures you and dr. trolltoshi is touting it  Kiss

Hahaha, you’re lucky you always make me laugh, you sumbitch.

Wright and I are taking over.  The dipshits had their run, and they blew it, time for the misfits to take over. 

MarketMagic

Activity: 777
Merit: 777

Altbone inc.Burial service for altcoins

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:39:27 PM

This fork soon will not have the same success that he had. The new fork will take over the bulk of cash money. Good luck bcash Wink

Sort or correct yes right now Bitcoin is just competing with BitCash

The split between Bitcoin and BitCash is pretty much a clean split you are either with core or against

Going forward the core supporters remain core supporters but the non core supporters will now be split between BitCash and Seg2x (probably be a 50:50 split)

So right now Bitcoin/BitCash (87:13)

after probably more like below

Bitcoin/BitCash/Seg2x (86:7:7)

Above quote is probably more realistic re bitcoin cash market share going forward after november HF.It looks to be all a ploy to shake out real bitcoin (bitcoin core) hodlrs.It is also hypocrisy that 8mb block supporters on one hand spread fud about segwit and on other hand support 2x.It proves they are liars.

█████████████████████
crypto jerk

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 02:40:29 PM

Oh it's gonna be more like 8 chains and a whammy!  lol

Let's jump 2 steps ahead of them now:

On top of diluting your sorry asses and grabbing power from the miners while centralizing Bitcoin overnight there's gonna be another game coming.
Once this split goes well and all the monkeys are so happy then they'll give the monkeys another split.  They'll split Bitcoin multiple times.
Now here's the game.  They know, unlike you, that this splitting is literally fiat 2.0 and they are diluting everyone including themselves so they'll want to take most of that supply off the market.
But how do you do that if you have say 3 different Bitcoin chains?
3 card Monte.  

They'll fool all you dipshits into thinking only one of the chains will survive while the others will die and successfully get the large majority to dump the chain they'll actually push and strand everyone on a chain that's gonna die, and as a result they'll own 90%+ of the legit surviving Bitcoin chain.

You don't stand a chance at knowing which chain this will be!

Does M Popescu still not run things off the original unaltered bitcoin codebase?Btw he is a neighbour of yours if you are from romania.

There’s also another coin I would buy if I had the BTC which, if I’m not imagining things, could go up 10,000+ fold (that’s not a typo).

I posted it on this thread but due to its nuclear potential I wrapped it neatly inside a steganographic wrapper.

Invest in a cracker jacks box decoder ring.  It’s gonna be the best investment eva’.

Yes yes tell us more about this one.Interesting post here by anonymint on steemit. https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@anonymint/shocking-crisis-coming-to-cryptocurrency-in-sept

I’m thrilled to see Anonynint being in agreement with me, especially since I said it first.   Grin

September was too early, I’ve been expecting November.  I think that’s when it all goes totally crazy.  

Some confusion here.

1. Dr. Wright (thanks to vlads ramblings, I watched some of his most recent vids) is developing nchain technologies. From his talks he feels that nchain technology will require 1 gig blocks (for all the neat stuff he plans on packing into the blockchain) and that data centers/ light wallets are inevitable. Bitcoin cash is more in line with his vision so he will use it to be a testbed for his nchain technology (hence 10,000% increase). Dr. Wright feels that increasing the block size is consistent with satoshi's vision. Vlad is convinced Dr. Wright is Satoshi, ergo Satoshi backs BitcoinCash.

2. Anonymint is not in agreement with Vlad.
My understanding is both Bitcoin Cash and Core forks will eventually fail and Bitcoin will remain Satoshi’s original Bitcoin protocol (aka TRB) as explained in this blog and my prior blog.

But I am delighted that a lot of people think these two flawed forks will succeed, as it allows me to sell and obtain more of Satoshi’s Bitcoin, i.e. The Real Bitcoin.

3. Vlad quote
They'll fool all you dipshits into thinking only one of the chains will survive while the others will die and successfully get the large majority to dump the chain they'll actually push and strand everyone on a chain that's gonna die, and as a result they'll own 90%+ of the legit surviving Bitcoin chain.

Both posters are in agreement that there is a bait switch about to happen, but Anonymint is not in agreement about Bitcoincash being crowned TRB.

4. As per Anonymint blog, TRB (the real bitcoin)  is still underneath all of this mess and hasn't poked it's head out yet. What is called bitcoin at the moment had a rule change that was a softfork. This allows old miners to continue using their legacy code but it also allows new miners to run the new segwit code. The old legacy code as per Anonymint is TRB. He posits a scenario where these miners over write the segwit transactions and "steal" them. Thus TRB pokes it's head out and retains dominance. All the forks (three card montey) is a diversion to drive hash from the current bitcoin so TRB can dominate.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:35:46 PM

I met a man who in my mind I compare to Mr. Wright - http://www.ricktheconman.com/. I first met him at a meetup at the Venetian here in Vegas, parting ways just two hours prior to the attack, for he said that he had to travel all the way to North Vegas to install a toilet for a client after he claimed how rich he was and had everything done for him.

About a week later, I attended another meetup so to warn the others about RJ, finding the link above after the fact. RJ informed me that he was at the attack site and transported victims to the hospital, an impossibility at best.

I then showed him the linked site, whereupon he claimed that wasn't him but thanked me for bringing it to his attention. Everybody else could see the resemblance but RJ who ... wait for it ... was holding the exact same cane as the other RJ is seen holding in the pics.

Afterward, RJ continued to mix with the crowd telling others about all the deals he made with others in attendance, including with myself. He bragged about his new team member, who looks like Frankenstein, as being his lead coder. A few minutes later I asked Frankenstein about his coding skills. He informed me that he studied HTML 20 years ago but gave it up [for Lent], and hasn't owned a computer for over two years.

Later, RJ gets in my face and says that he doesn't give a shit if I believe him or not because he's telling the truth. I guess that's why he was attending a VERY BASIC bitcoin meetup asking newbie questions after informing everybody there that he's been a Bitcoiner for years and owns mega bitcoins.

Frankenstein used to own bitcoins but he made the mistake of sending the balance for cash sans a fee, still waiting for his twenty bucks worth of coins to get confirmed, further stating that he couldn't eat for a couple days because he was broke, later able to eat because he did a side job.

RJ was talking to another dude about being a level-12 member at http://tvpnc.org/, stating that Frankenstein is a level-14 member. When asked how many levels are there, RJ said, "How many levels are there? Frankenstein, tell this dude how many levels there are." (paraphrased, but goddamn close) Not only didn't Frankenstein not know how many levels there are, but his answer went in so many tangents it made my head spin, and I was just privy to the convo, not one of the participants.

One more thing. At the second meetup I asked RJ about Ella (see link above). He said, "Who?" Oddly, Ella was at the Venetian meetup who he periodically had convos with, then informing me that he just met that woman (going by a different name) and that she seems bright in this space (paraphrased - taxing my memory). The truth being that she's his partner and they work as a team toward nefarious means.
hornetsnest

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 04:13:08 PM

4. As per Anonymint blog, TRB (the real bitcoin)  is still underneath all of this mess and hasn't poked it's head out yet. What is called bitcoin at the moment had a rule change that was a softfork. This allows old miners to continue using their legacy code but it also allows new miners to run the new segwit code. The old legacy code as per Anonymint is TRB. He posits a scenario where these miners over write the segwit transactions and "steal" them. Thus TRB pokes it's head out and retains dominance. All the forks (three card montey) is a diversion to drive hash from the current bitcoin so TRB can dominate.

He is apparently running an old bitcoin version pre initial soft fork and referring to this as the real bitcoin aka TRB.It mints v1 blocks, the network rejected them in 2012.Though it is just a number, easy to upgrade in the source but it would not have support for the Strict DER or CHECKLOCKVERIFY soft forks.

Those escrow services using Bitcoin native features would not work anymore.V1 blocks are rejected so you'd end up on your own fork.The network has passed the point of activation, there's no mining back to  undo SegWit.If that was a plausible attack vector then it anyonecanspend would not have been chosen.It's got to be core or nothing at all, there's been so many attempts to change Bitcoin with a fork and they've all failed. The majority of people will and do stick to core.Even to go back that far you would have to lose years of progress. Bitcoin has got better with so many BIPs implemented.I can't see how he has been developing this fork open source anywhere and if its so far behind core tech nobody is going to use it commercially anyway.

It sounds like a conspiracy theory.

hornetsnest

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 04:22:16 PM

I met a man who in my mind I compare to Mr. Wright - http://www.ricktheconman.com/. I first met him at a meetup at the Venetian here in Vegas, parting ways just two hours prior to the attack, for he said that he had to travel all the way to North Vegas to install a toilet for a client after he claimed how rich he was and had everything done for him.

About a week later, I attended another meetup so to warn the others about RJ, finding the link above after the fact. RJ informed me that he was at the attack site and transported victims to the hospital, an impossibility at best.

I then showed him the linked site, whereupon he claimed that wasn't him but thanked me for bringing it to his attention. Everybody else could see the resemblance but RJ who ... wait for it ... was holding the exact same cane as the other RJ is seen holding in the pics.

Afterward, RJ continued to mix with the crowd telling others about all the deals he made with others in attendance, including with myself. He bragged about his new team member, who looks like Frankenstein, as being his lead coder. A few minutes later I asked Frankenstein about his coding skills. He informed me that he studied HTML 20 years ago but gave it up [for Lent], and hasn't owned a computer for over two years.

Later, RJ gets in my face and says that he doesn't give a shit if I believe him or not because he's telling the truth. I guess that's why he was attending a VERY BASIC bitcoin meetup asking newbie questions after informing everybody there that he's been a Bitcoiner for years and owns mega bitcoins.

Frankenstein used to own bitcoins but he made the mistake of sending the balance for cash sans a fee, still waiting for his twenty bucks worth of coins to get confirmed, further stating that he couldn't eat for a couple days because he was broke, later able to eat because he did a side job.

RJ was talking to another dude about being a level-12 member at http://tvpnc.org/, stating that Frankenstein is a level-14 member. When asked how many levels are there, RJ said, "How many levels are there? Frankenstein, tell this dude how many levels there are." (paraphrased, but goddamn close) Not only didn't Frankenstein not know how many levels there are, but his answer went in so many tangents it made my head spin, and I was just privy to the convo, not one of the participants.

One more thing. At the second meetup I asked RJ about Ella (see link above). He said, "Who?" Oddly, Ella was at the Venetian meetup who he periodically had convos with, then informing me that he just met that woman (going by a different name) and that she seems bright in this space (paraphrased - taxing my memory). The truth being that she's his partner and they work as a team toward nefarious means.

Has anyone the key to decrypt this masterpiece?

gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 10:19:00 PM

are you some kinda wrighter?  C:  lols

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 10:24:38 PM

are you some kinda wrighter?  C:  lols

i be known to rite stuff
HardFireMiner

Activity: 872
Merit: 120

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:41:57 AM

This sounds like a part of a script from an average movie. Cheesy

█  █  █  █    / / / / / / / /    Play Games, Earn Crypto!         █  █  █    \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \    Start Earning NOW by Playing Mind Improving Games!     █  █  █  █     \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \  Best Crypto Earning Games for Office Workers!       █  █  █  █  Free Withdrawals of BTC, Doge and ETH 
CryptosapienZA

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 08:39:58 AM

I don’t sell.

I don’t lie.

I like how this rhymes. BCC/BCH to the moon.
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 03:37:22 AM

Oh it's gonna be more like 8 chains and a whammy!  lol

Let's jump 2 steps ahead of them now:

On top of diluting your sorry asses and grabbing power from the miners while centralizing Bitcoin overnight there's gonna be another game coming.
Once this split goes well and all the monkeys are so happy then they'll give the monkeys another split.  They'll split Bitcoin multiple times.
Now here's the game.  They know, unlike you, that this splitting is literally fiat 2.0 and they are diluting everyone including themselves so they'll want to take most of that supply off the market.
But how do you do that if you have say 3 different Bitcoin chains?
3 card Monte.  

Does M Popescu still not run things off the original unaltered bitcoin codebase?Btw he is a neighbour of yours if you are from romania.

There’s also another coin I would buy if I had the BTC which, if I’m not imagining things, could go up 10,000+ fold (that’s not a typo).

I posted it on this thread but due to its nuclear potential I wrapped it neatly inside a steganographic wrapper.

Invest in a cracker jacks box decoder ring.  It’s gonna be the best investment eva’.

Yes yes tell us more about this one.Interesting post here by anonymint on steemit. https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@anonymint/shocking-crisis-coming-to-cryptocurrency-in-sept

I’m thrilled to see Anonynint being in agreement with me, especially since I said it first.   Grin

September was too early, I’ve been expecting November.  I think that’s when it all goes totally crazy.  

Some confusion here.

1. Dr. Wright (thanks to vlads ramblings, I watched some of his most recent vids) is developing nchain technologies. From his talks he feels that nchain technology will require 1 gig blocks (for all the neat stuff he plans on packing into the blockchain) and that data centers/ light wallets are inevitable. Bitcoin cash is more in line with his vision so he will use it to be a testbed for his nchain technology (hence 10,000% increase). Dr. Wright feels that increasing the block size is consistent with satoshi's vision. Vlad is convinced Dr. Wright is Satoshi, ergo Satoshi backs BitcoinCash.

2. Anonymint is not in agreement with Vlad.
My understanding is both Bitcoin Cash and Core forks will eventually fail and Bitcoin will remain Satoshi’s original Bitcoin protocol (aka TRB) as explained in this blog and my prior blog.

But I am delighted that a lot of people think these two flawed forks will succeed, as it allows me to sell and obtain more of Satoshi’s Bitcoin, i.e. The Real Bitcoin.

3. Vlad quote

Both posters are in agreement that there is a bait switch about to happen, but Anonymint is not in agreement about Bitcoincash being crowned TRB.

Oh but the anonymint and I are in agreement.  I never said buy BitcoinCash long term.  I specified that it was the Best Buy over the next few months.

Shit, did you think it was gonna be that easy?  Ain’t none of you gonna be the next big shits of finance. 

And Apropo, the real bitcoin is alive now.  And dirt cheap.  But you need a decoder ring to find it and sadly, the Cracker Jack Box guys stopped selling them like back in 1989. I got mine.  You got yours?

See that?

And I’m a year+ ahead of anonymint.  Shit I feel smart.  Smiley

BitcoinCash will blow up.  Buy it up like you lost your mind.  Easiest money you ever made, dude.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 03:40:07 AM

SATAN!

Wrong answer!

There is a seed within but it is from a Light Source.

See that? 

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 03:41:38 AM

I don’t sell.

I don’t lie.

I like how this rhymes. BCC/BCH to the moon.

It’s gonna moon and make you all rich.

Just know when to cash in your chips cause this game is rigged to the tilt.

See that?

Pages: « 1 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 [165] 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 ... 293 »
  Print  

Jump to: