Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 10:00:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Been saying for years Obama was not leaving office or coming back as a dictator from hell.  So when?
Vlad, you’ve only gotten crazier since you got here some 9 years ago.  

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 293 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -- The Riddle of the Twin Brothers - Who Were, Are and Will Rule the World!  (Read 382303 times)
frobley

Activity: 708
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 27, 2013, 09:21:29 AM

so the NWO will collect taxes in XIC? Cool, I'm waiting on some more blades

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
keatonatron

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

Jack of oh so many trades.

View Profile
October 27, 2013, 09:58:44 AM

This thread is so idiotic it makes my head hurt, but I feel I must jump in.

...I can think of one very good reason:  Improved Liquidity.

If Bitcoin has one economic flaw it is that it's not liquid enough, and who wants to wait decades for that extra 10 million coins, a massive amount when you consider there's only 21 million total coins?

For thinking outside the box, you're using a surprisingly narrow-minded approach. There are currently close to 12 million Bitcoins in existence--that equals 1,200,000,000,000,000 units of tradable currency. How is that not liquid enough??

It sounds like you're one of the "$200 for one bitcoin is too expensive to be useful" people. Well, what about $0.000002 per satoshi? Is that too expensive to trade?

I don't know - why is Bitcoin at $200 when it has zero intrinsic value and nothing backing it and full of uncertainty?

What is your definition of intrinsic value? Does a gold bar on a deserted island have intrinsic value? You can't eat it. It's worthless.

Bitcoin can carry value just as well as a dollar, a gold coin, a chicken, or any other form of currency. They all have value because someone else will want them in the future, which means they can be traded for goods, services, or other currencies. The chicken, because it can be eaten. The gold, because it's pretty and can be resold or possibly traded for a chicken.

Saying bitcoins should be worthless because they aren't backed by anything is a weak argument argument in my opinion, because neither is anything else, if you really think about it.

1KEATSvAhbB7yj2baLB5xkyJSnkfqPGAqk
Hilux74
Legendary

Activity: 912
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 04:14:22 AM

Actually, the more I look at this symbol the more it fits in so many ways.

That symbol looks like a double ended dildo...so while it can fit in so many ways some way work better than others.
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2013, 06:31:19 PM

All religious symbology comes from pagan and other more ancient cultures.

Thanks to the good and evil religious wackos, we have little/no idea what they really meant.

In 500 years, someone might look at the crucifix and call it satanic/evil. 2000 years of genocide will do that.

challen

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 09:04:27 PM

Actually, the more I look at this symbol the more it fits in so many ways.

https://i.imgur.com/urZGORT.jpg

OMG it's the "EYE"COIN!!!  Grin
digitalindustry

Activity: 798

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2013, 01:18:38 PM

Somebody quote this post to create a timestamp.

As of right now, 10/29/2013, ixCoin is selling for one half of 1 USD penny ($.005).

I'm down 50% on my now 60 Bitcoin investment in ixCoin which I gotta say, it hurts, it tests your rationale and convictions for an investment.

But it (ixCoin) still makes the most sense out of all the alt coins so I will keep holding and we will see what happens in the coming months.

I have a feeling something has to happen.  Either the bankers jump in and create and ETF 2.0 or some western governments jump in and create a competing crypto coin given China and Russia, our enemies, have now started hoarding Bitcoin en masse.  

Something has to give in the next few months!

"You have to let go of this friends an enemies,  cops an robbers thing"

Vlad , thats what I was going to comment , but then I read up thread , so my comment looks rather lost in your insanity .

Dont get me wrong , I like your alternative view , as id like to embrace all views .

But the war is over Vlad ;

the Catholics are a religion based on paganism that was losing viability then made a come back,

Jews are just people that live in different places , some are confused into thinking they are "chosen" but thats mostly because they were used by a banking cartel.

Lets see Jesuits ?  Really ? ?.tenth shot vlad.

"Russia and China" dont care about bitcoin **

"World currency"  was and is the USD , so this "world order" you are living in it , yeah its probably falling apart but hey its been a good innings.

There is no plan Vlad , switch off the TV , have you not witnessed recent events in the history of your planet, there is no plan im sorry,  dont blame me, blame humans. And thier willingness to communicate.

Im sure Russians and Chinese do , some small minority anyhow,  and I did state that nations with "better" incentive based revenue policy and legislation will be more likely to " accept and integrate" or " ignore and benift" from cryptocurrency.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
prophetx
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1010

he who has the gold makes the rules

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2013, 01:54:36 PM

Somebody quote this post to create a timestamp.

As of right now, 10/29/2013, ixCoin is selling for one half of 1 USD penny ($.005).

I'm down 50% on my now 60 Bitcoin investment in ixCoin which I gotta say, it hurts, it tests your rationale and convictions for an investment.

But it (ixCoin) still makes the most sense out of all the alt coins so I will keep holding and we will see what happens in the coming months.

I have a feeling something has to happen.  Either the bankers jump in and create and ETF 2.0 or some western governments jump in and create a competing crypto coin given China and Russia, our enemies, have now started hoarding Bitcoin en masse.  

Something has to give in the next few months!

so this whole thread was just a big ole ixcoin pump lol

entertaining to read  Cheesy
digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2013, 01:56:37 PM

First question, who would mine it, or why would they mine it?  The thing everyone wants with BTC, is for the masses to arrive, then start using satoshi's as the currency, and for each BTC to be worth millions.  The BTC followers aren't going to dump everything they had (and all their possible profits), and jump to a coin with all the coins already mined, and where I am guessing your conspiracy will say the US Gov't will own all the coins of this new Crypto, and sell them???  Lol, it's not going to happen.  And they would be seen not as a brave new Cryptocurrency, but as an extension of the US dollar, since the US Gov't would be backing it as your theory states.

And this "Clone" currency, would be in fact no different then any other Altcoin, aside from the parameters not being changed and 100% pre-mine.  Lol, I think you know how people react to even a 1% premine.  

And lastly, BTC isn't as stable and without flaws as you seem to believe.  It did go of the rails for a short time at least once, splitting into 2 forks.  Luckily 1 fork did take over the network again, but it's not unbreakable as you indicate.

I thought it was pretty obvious which coin I was talking about but I guess not.

ixCoin has been mined for over 3 years, with no issues and still has a fully intact block-chain, it's one of the original 5 alt-coins after Bitcoin, so it has history and it's not seen as one of these new CrapCoins or ScamCoins.  It is already being mined by the masses and in a huge way - difficulty is over 100 million and hash rate over 100 Tera Hashes, and growing very fast, right along with big papa, Bitcoin.  It is being merge mined with Bitcoin so miners wouldn't have to change much - it's already there.

Because of the huge difficulty there are very few people with more than 1% of the coin, most of the coins are evenly distributed amongst thousands of miners, just like Bitcoin.

But unlike Bitcoin, ixCoin will be fully mined and mature in less than 18 months and since it's identical to Bitcoin - ixCoin actually has an edge in that it is Bitcoin but with more liquidity.

I Don't see any reason why ixCoin cannot overtake Bitcoin if anyone with any real money decided to put some money and effort behind it.  At the very least, ixCoin can get its own ETF if Bitcoin is granted an ETF license and given it's identical to Bitcoin but more liquid I would expect it to be marketed very well.

I have a religious vision Vlad it goes like this ;

100s of wishful gen1 ASIC owners {BFL rape victims included} wanting to buy into your insanity.  

Maybe it will happen ?

Cryptocurrency is, after all , what we make it.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2013, 02:20:27 PM

WTF makes you think BTC is evenly distributed ?  Same goes for IXC and any alt.

You have been sold a 'wholely' boat Vlad. Huh

milly6
Legendary

Activity: 1632
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2013, 02:23:19 PM

Riddles determining the future of cryptocoin? Wheres your giraffe Vlad?

Eyes open, No Fear. Be Safe! Trinity: Currency Without Bias
umair127

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2013, 03:42:45 PM

Never heard ixcoin before. Unless if you have 1 billion usd to fund ixcoin it can ovetake bitcoin I guess.

digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2013, 10:07:49 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=321931.0

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2013, 03:43:23 PM

WOW ! So I wasn't being paranoid or reading too much into things.

Bitcoin is a false flag/hope that will con us into going cashless. If it succeeds, it will be thanks to yet another self fullfilling bible prophecy.

It is no coincidence that WWW = 666, according to the ancient Babylonians, Sumarians, Hebrews ect.

IXC2XIC

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2013, 03:29:01 AM

This Vlad guy is effing BRILLIANT!

I'm going nuts deep in ixCoin, brother!

IXC2XIC

View Profile
November 02, 2013, 04:33:24 AM

Ignore these mortals, brother, like me, you are above them!

digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2013, 07:48:04 AM
Last edit: November 02, 2013, 01:16:06 PM by digitalindustry

Check out this clip from the most recent Winklevoss ETF application.

Apparently the Bitcoin foundation can do anything they want to Bitcoin.  This includes changing the protocol itself and adding more coins.

Lol, I've long said nothing about Bitcoin is set in stone, especially not the 21 million coins Roger Ver keeps parroting, and as most here know, these guys running the foundation have their own agenda, and it's mostly profit based, and they have met with pretty much very government agency including the spooks.

So I expect a sweet surprise coup, a betrayal by this foundation which could be the spark which gives rise to a new bigger CryptoCoin.

Enjoy!

Mutiny on the high seas!

This is actually interesting - but what this is Vlad is essentially the outline of "risk factors" - you could look at that aspect of government regulation as a positive .

in essence they are saying :

"if this happens, shareholder could get fucked", "so be aware."

surely we can't be negative on this aspect , its a part of full disclosure and a credit at least to decent regulatory rules from the US government.

(which of course should be common place)  (and in most cases are , except for where the deep corruption resides)

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
IXC2XIC

View Profile
November 03, 2013, 12:34:47 AM

If you guys don't know about the dark wallet project you gotta watch their video.  Very inspirational.  

And maybe donate to these guys.

So this is gonna go down one of 2 ways.  Dark Wallet succeeds and the govt will start with their own currency which will morph into XIC or The govt will succeed in hi jacking Bitcoin and Dark Wallet will then kick start another decentralized coin which the masses will embrace and that will give birth to XIC.

It is nowhere said anything about some cryptocoin other than Bitcoin, which is what makes the whole DarkWallet deal a comedy on it's
own. People with shitload of BTC attempting to maintain both their BTC wealth and some privileges Bitcoin still grants. You are fool if you
think, just like DarkWallet people, that masses will embrace anything else other than government promoted shits.

The end of freedom is near. Once shit hits the fan, people like Amir will be lined against the wall and shot.

To sum up my thoughts on your thread, you are no different than horde of profit-oriented people around here. If governments pick your
bellowed IXC and regulate it to death but add huge value to those coins you would be fine, no complaints whatsoever. It is very likely
you would be the first in line to accept the mark of the beast on your right hand or forehead.

STFU, bye!

STFU, bye?

Nice response, you non profit seeker you.  More people should be good like you.

Bahahahahhaa.

Wow, what a professional?  Not only did you totally miss his entire point but then you also show you're a complete idiot by failing to properly convey your thoughts without shitting yourself and proving to be the mindless moron most already knew you were.

And what is wrong with being profit oriented?  This is a new investment vehicle, so imagine people actually investing in these coins for a profit.  

NOOOOOOO, the evil, the madness.  Bhahahahahahaa.  

Or are you too obtuse to even see this new crypto industry for what it really is?  Or wait, you're here doing research for your non-profit organization or you're here not to be profit oriented but to invest your foodstamp money to give it away to orphans and widows.  Right?  lol, what a hating douchebag.

lol, the truth is you're just another broke-ass hater who can't stand seeing other people making any money cause nobody with a shitty attitudelike yours cares enough to actually be doing this for charity.  

So clearly, you're just another hater and a total fraud!

In the future really try to not be such an assclown.

Now, STFU, bye.

Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2013, 05:13:07 PM

Look familiar ?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=310939.0

Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2014, 01:18:04 AM

Yo ! Welcome back. Grin

If this is true, then he might be behind the newb dev junk coin epidemic that may destroy Cryptoland.

FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

Activity: 868

Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 03:29:39 AM

One more small but interesting revelation I had recently.

So Thomas Nasakioto is the now MIA dev of iXcoin and his name is an anagram of Satoshi Nakamoto.  

Quick note:  Interesting dev behavior as far as the guy being anonymous and just disappearing out of the blue but what I found interesting, and this could be just another coincidence, is the fact that in Ancient Aramaic (just like XIC), the name Thomas means TWIN.

As in:  Thomas is the twin of Satoshi.  I simply have not been able to find anywhere close to this many eerie similarities and coincidences with any other alt coin in relation to Bitcoin.  

Interesting, not only is the name an anagram of Satoshi Nakamoto,  Thomas means twin.... nice find.

I however don't think its the same person as Satoshi.  It's some guy from Queensland, Australia.   

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 293 »
  Print  

Jump to: