Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 06:54:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Been saying for years Obama was not leaving office or coming back as a dictator from hell.  So when?
Vlad, you’ve only gotten crazier since you got here some 9 years ago.  

Pages: « 1 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 [209] 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 ... 293 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -- The Riddle of the Twin Brothers - Who Were, Are and Will Rule the World!  (Read 382303 times)
gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:36:11 PM
Last edit: July 22, 2018, 02:49:40 PM by gembitz

Follow the timeline...

Forbes - Former Online Gambling Billionaire Calvin Ayre Pleads Guilty To Misdemeanor Charge

Nathan VardiForbes Staff

In what can only be considered a victory for Calvin Ayre, the former online gambling billionaire pleaded guilty on Friday to a misdemeanor charge, resolving a five-year criminal case in which federal prosecutors pursued felony charges against Ayre and the company he founded, Bodog Entertainment Group.

According to a criminal information filed in federal court in Baltimore, Ayre admitted to an accessory after the fact charge related to the transmission of gambling information in violation of the federal Wire Act. At the same time, federal prosecutors dropped the felony charges they had filed against Ayre, Bodog and three other Canadian men.

When did the US ever drop charges to a misdemeanor for billions in illicit gambling?  And ohhhh, the coincidental timing that global warming twat Calvin happened to love bitcoin.   Roll Eyes

One more Fed puppet.  

See that, dipshits?!!

Bogdanoff Entertainment group?  Cheesy Grin Roll Eyes  LOL!!

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hornetsnest

Activity: 1451
Merit: 973

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:11:05 PM

BCH is looking more and more like a train to nowhere.  The power there was always Wright’s patents but now I’m thinking he’s been cat fishing me and his patents will most likely be bought by the banks.

That said, diversify out of BTC and BCH and buy up BTX ($1.80) IXC ($.05) and i0 ($.05). 

Hold some BCH in case I’m wrong but go more heavily in the cheap “garbage coins”. 

Cat fishing - who thought it could be so much fun [and a massive waste of time]!   

Vlad anyone who followed your advice to date has done nothing but lose money.My advice to anyone who reads your forecasts is to do the complete opposite but even better steer clear of any coin you mention.

Lets start with Bitcoincash BCH : Forked by delusional big blockers and overlorded by an imposter and a few members of a cartel.Their cult followers are led astray by the pied piper aka fake satoshi who spews drivel and nonsense day by day on twitter banning anyone who has a differing opinion all the while talking about core censorship.Hypocrisy much?It's a shit coin and nothing less.

IXC : Nothing

i0 : Tumbleweed town coin that was ressurected from the dead.

BTX: Nothing only copypaste coin with a few tweaks with absolutely NO relationship to bitcoin or the bitcoin bitcore project in any way shape or form.

It's a shame there are fools who have bought into this drivel and follow your threads like cult members but anyone who has listened to my advice to date has remained intact.

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 04:05:57 PM

BCH is looking more and more like a train to nowhere.  The power there was always Wright’s patents but now I’m thinking he’s been cat fishing me and his patents will most likely be bought by the banks.

That said, diversify out of BTC and BCH and buy up BTX ($1.80) IXC ($.05) and i0 ($.05). 

Hold some BCH in case I’m wrong but go more heavily in the cheap “garbage coins”. 

Cat fishing - who thought it could be so much fun [and a massive waste of time]!   

Vlad anyone who followed your advice to date has done nothing but lose money.My advice to anyone who reads your forecasts is to do the complete opposite but even better steer clear of any coin you mention.

Lets start with Bitcoincash BCH : Forked by delusional big blockers and overlorded by an imposter and a few members of a cartel.Their cult followers are led astray by the pied piper aka fake satoshi who spews drivel and nonsense day by day on twitter banning anyone who has a differing opinion all the while talking about core censorship.Hypocrisy much?It's a shit coin and nothing less.

IXC : Nothing

i0 : Tumbleweed town coin that was ressurected from the dead.

BTX: Nothing only copypaste coin with a few tweaks with absolutely NO relationship to bitcoin or the bitcoin bitcore project in any way shape or form.

It's a shame there are fools who have bought into this drivel and follow your threads like cult members but anyone who has listened to my advice to date has remained intact.

Sumbitch!

You’re right so far about i0 and iX and BTX.  But they’re so cheap compared to BTC that it don’t matter.

I admit that BCH and Wright might be garbage.  But i’d Own some BCH just for the patents.

That said:  my advice has been unwieldy.  From doge, to ETH, DASH, Monero, and many others anyone who followed my advice would have made millions from mere hundreds of dollars.

That’s the truth, fool.

And iX/I0 and BTX will be my encore.  I have been to the future and seen it and this is the truth.

See!!!

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
hornetsnest

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:13:09 PM

my advice has been unwieldy.
That’s the truth, fool.

I agree.That is the truth.Your advice has been nothing but unwieldy nonsense.

And iX/I0 and BTX will be my encore.  I have been to the future and seen it and this is the truth.

See!!!

I do "see" and add that there is no such thing as time travel except in your head Vlad.All pumped and all dumped.Yes I see clearly.It will be a case of rinse and repeat to the same "encore".

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
YuTü.Co.in

Activity: 728
Merit: 350

Re-monetizing YouTubers via Crypto-commodities

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 04:16:57 PM

BCH is looking more and more like a train to nowhere.  The power there was always Wright’s patents but now I’m thinking he’s been cat fishing me and his patents will most likely be bought by the banks.

"Hi, I'm Vladdia, and I'm a IX, assuming you're farsighted by the looks of your glasses."

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 04:24:43 PM

That’s the truth, fool.

And iX/I0 and BTX will be my encore.  I have been to the future and seen it and this is the truth.

See!!!

I do "see" and add that there is no such thing as time travel except in your head Vlad.All pumped and all dumped.Yes I see clearly.It will be a case of rinse and repeat to the same "encore".

I am a time traveler and you will soon see. 

YuTü.Co.in

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 04:34:35 PM
Last edit: July 22, 2018, 07:51:21 PM by YuTü.Co.in

That’s the truth, fool.

See!!!

I am a time traveler and you will soon see.  

<humor at Vlad's expense>

"OctonionCoin is gonna moon as soon I get Vlad or John McAfee to pump it."

<follow the link; excellent read>

Cohl Furey told a colleague that if she didn’t find work in academia she planned to take her accordion to New Orleans and busk on the streets to support her physics habit.

Welcome to the French Quarter where Cohl plays with her cordeen while Bruno's harem of goats dance Cajun-style.

Eh- sexy billy
Oppan Cajun style
Eh- sexy billy
O-oo-o

Okay, I'll admit it. I had a grasp of what was being relaid in the article till I got to ...

These three symmetry groups, SU(3), SU(2) and U(1), correspond to the strong, weak and electromagnetic forces, respectively, and they “act” on six types of quarks, two types of leptons, plus their anti-particles, with each type of particle coming in three copies, or “generations,” that are identical except for their masses.

If lepton suction is not one of the two leptons, then I'm totally asea.

EDIT: Okay, I'm back up to speed, for it all comes together now with the following  Roll Eyes ...

Combined as R⊗C⊗H⊗O, the four number systems form a 64-dimensional abstract space.

realdantreccia

Activity: 666
Merit: 516

Fuck BlackRock

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 12:49:01 AM

I got a riddle for you.  It's called who the hell doesn't realize Devcoins are being sent to BTC and credited as Newly Generated Coins?  With a return address in that Hash 160 contract to I0Coin.

I ruined the riddle and the fun.  Matter of time gents.

https://medium.com/@danieltreccia/duality-bitcoin-zero-is-satoshis-vision-b79dfc58eb29

From the many one, from one, the source
YuTü.Co.in

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 08:38:10 AM

I got a riddle for you.  It's called who the hell doesn't realize Devcoins are being sent to BTC and credited as Newly Generated Coins?  With a return address in that Hash 160 contract to I0Coin.

https://medium.com/@danieltreccia/duality-bitcoin-zero-is-satoshis-vision-b79dfc58eb29

I'm curious if SN cites NS in his new work since he never reference NS in the WP. BTW, did you see the new LGR? It's an improvement of the formerly called LGH.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 09:35:55 AM

I'm curious if SN cites NS in his new work since he never reference NS in the WP. BTW, did you see the new LGR? It's an improvement of the formerly called LGH.

NS?  LGH, LGR? 

What? 

Are you meaning LGBT? 

Please don’t pollute with any LGBT pics.  I shouldn’t sift pitch you like this but I’m acfually curious what your referring to.  And I’m all great about Mercer - I wish you were right about that. 

andrei1982

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

Abandon all hope — Ye Who Enter Here

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:38:44 AM

still shilling your bags here vlad?
YuTü.Co.in

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 11:41:24 AM

NS?  LGH, LGR? 

What? 

Are you meaning LGBT? 

Please don’t pollute with any LGBT pics.  I shouldn’t sift pitch you like this but I’m acfually curious what your referring to.  And I’m all great about Mercer - I wish you were right about that. 

Dude, you're not gonna believe this but my user account was hacked by theymos' cat. I'm pretty sure NS stands for Nick Szabo and LGR and LGH were made up to confuse those who didn't connect the dots as to who NS was referring to.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 02:51:14 PM

NS?  LGH, LGR? 

What? 

Are you meaning LGBT? 

Dude, you're not gonna believe this but my user account was hacked by theymos' cat. I'm pretty sure NS stands for Nick Szabo and LGR and LGH were made up to confuse those who didn't connect the dots as to who NS was referring to.

PERFECT sense.  That rat 🐀 bastard Theymos. Thanks!

gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:56:43 PM

Kiss

BTC /\BREAKOUT@ $8OOO WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 04:34:08 PM

Danger!!!

hornetsnest

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:38:21 PM

Danger!!!

More like you have been persistently stalking it until it has been tuned into your conspiracy theories and now it is confused between what is reality and what is fantasy.Probably going about the place spouting a load of nonsense it has unfortunately "learned" as we speak.

It will probably have to be reprogrammed now although I would imagine if it has Vlad's theories hardwired into its thought patterns it is beyond repair now.

jutomals

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:34:53 PM

I'm still new into the crypto diversion, however I have vast interests in the correct spots. I know which coin has potential and which coin will go no place. All that holding payed off for you, that is wonderful. Cheers fella
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 07:43:06 AM

Cash be like:  Ohhhh, I’m dying soooon!

July 25th, 2018 - European Parliament Says Cryptocurrency Can Be Used as an Alternative to Money
A new analysis from the European Parliament Committee on Economic and Monetary Affairs asserts that cryptocurrency can be used as an alternative to money.

The statement is part of an exhaustive review that defines how crypto works and the impact it may have on the global economy.

We showed them!   Roll Eyes

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 07:47:30 AM

We’re gonna show them banksters!!!   Roll Eyes

Cryptoslate.com - Nasdaq Holds Secret Meeting to Legitimize Cryptocurrency

Jonathan Kim Jonathan Kim
14 hours ago

With emerging regulation and institutional solutions, Wall Street is slowly adopting cryptocurrencies as a legitimate digital asset class. On July 27, 2018, Nasdaq held a closed-door meeting with traditional exchange and cryptocurrency company executives to discuss the future of the nascent sector.

Apropo, I laugh really hard when I’m posting this stuff confirming what was called crazy talk on my behalf 5 years ago. 

Why didn’t you peoplez listen to me?  Why aren’t you listening now...STILL?!??

xoxo,

Count Vlad
king for the moment

Susu xanh

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:36:19 PM

Since all of those things are long known ideas surely the patents must be rejected, there is nothing new in them. Lips sealed Lips sealed
Pages: « 1 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 [209] 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 ... 293 »
  Print  

Jump to: