Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:55:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Been saying for years Obama was not leaving office or coming back as a dictator from hell.  So when?
Vlad, you’ve only gotten crazier since you got here some 9 years ago.  

Pages: « 1 ... 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 [290] 291 292 293 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -- The Riddle of the Twin Brothers - Who Were, Are and Will Rule the World!  (Read 382303 times)
cornhodlr

Activity: 139
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 02, 2022, 09:28:47 PM
Last edit: April 05, 2022, 10:38:43 AM by cornhodlr

Re: video above please have JP Morgan et al contact me to arrange payment of 1K per coin and will throw a few extra in at a discount.We can do the deal here.Looking forward to living like a boss from now on and no more taking the bus with all those other common folks.I will donate 20% to animal rescue and the homeless and even the altcoin losers here on the thread who said they live in dumpsters too.Hook me up quickly so I can dump my stack.On another note was that a South American accent the video producer has because it doesn't sound Romanian? :-))

Just put them up for sale on freiexchange and maybe your grandchildren will see them sold but you probably will be long gone by the time they reach that price unfortunately. You can buy it now for less than 1 cent there.

Why doesn’t monkey boy PM me the number he wants to sell.  On exchange he won’t get 25% of the current value cause it’s 100 blocks all the way down buying.  Speak up man, how much you got to sell since it ain’t never gonna reach no 1,000 quid.  

I have 800 coins to sell monkey boy but at 1k per coin as per your video statment about it's future price.You talk the talk so now walk the walk.That is you in the video talking about its future price etc right?  ;-)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cornhodlr

View Profile
April 05, 2022, 10:40:41 AM

Nobody willing to buy this "rule the world" coin for a measly $500 per coin?Looks like it's just another dead altcoin so :-(
cornhodlr

View Profile
April 05, 2022, 10:51:02 AM

Re: video above please have JP Morgan et al contact me to arrange payment of 1K per coin and will throw a few extra in at a discount.We can do the deal here.Looking forward to living like a boss from now on and no more taking the bus with all those other common folks.I will donate 20% to animal rescue and the homeless and even the altcoin losers here on the thread who said they live in dumpsters too.Hook me up quickly so I can dump my stack.On another note was that a South American accent the video producer has because it doesn't sound Romanian? :-))

Just put them up for sale on freiexchange and maybe your grandchildren will see them sold but you probably will be long gone by the time they reach that price unfortunately. You can buy it now for less than 1 cent there.

Why doesn’t monkey boy PM me the number he wants to sell.  On exchange he won’t get 25% of the current value cause it’s 100 blocks all the way down buying.  Speak up man, how much you got to sell since it ain’t never gonna reach no 1,000 quid. 

On another note was that a South American accent the video producer has because it doesn't sound Romanian? :-))

No Way Jose. Our leader Vlad is from the bloodline of Prince Vlad. Illuminati confirmed and you will see him out with the stone masons realigning Trajan's Bridge with Cygnus if you look down there from any earth now satellite Cool

Hahaha, thanks, man.  Southern American?  Meds make me talk slower.  The most common thing he heard in the US was if he was from New York.  But nobody ever thought he was a foreigner but definitely not from around there either.  Landing in the US 1 day before your 10th birthday and after 1 year you speak only English at home and everywhere else, the accent is gone.  The age is a big factor.  Every Romanian I met if they came after ~13 they never ever lost they accent. Your brain is hardwired at 10. 

Next time vlad will drop some Romo on you so you see he’s legit as IXC. 

Elias

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]

I have asked "Bitcoin Moses" what the price will be at the end of the year so once he clears that up for us I will give a 50% discount on ALL the 800 coins I have based on his price prediction.The only problem now is that you could also be "Bitcoin Moses" and give me a low price.I will still settle for $500 per coin and sell you all the coins in one go though if his magic 8 ball is not working ;-)
hornetsnest

Activity: 1451
Merit: 973

View Profile
April 06, 2022, 09:13:40 AM

Nobody willing to buy this "rule the world" coin for a measly $500 per coin?Looks like it's just another dead altcoin so :-(

HODL your coins cornhole and think happy positive thoughts. Vizualize becoming a real cornHODLR Cool

I have 800 coins to sell monkey boy but at 1k per coin as per your video statment about it's future price.You talk the talk so now walk the walk.That is you in the video talking about its future price etc right?  ;-)

Learn some respect for your elders cornholdr

I have asked "Bitcoin Moses" what the price will be at the end of the year so once he clears that up for us I will give a 50% discount on ALL the 800 coins I have based on his price prediction.The only problem now is that you could also be "Bitcoin Moses" and give me a low price.I will still settle for $500 per coin and sell you all the coins in one go though if his magic 8 ball is not working ;-)

Who is this prophet you speak of cornhole?

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
cornhodlr

View Profile
April 07, 2022, 10:34:26 AM

HODL your coins cornhole and think happy positive thoughts. Vizualize becoming a real cornHODLR Cool

Learn some respect for your elders cornholdr

Who is this prophet you speak of cornhole?

-Happy thoughts and visualizing an ixcoin moon will not pay the bills or put food on the table.
-I have lots of respect for the elderly and regularly do voluntary work to assist them.
-The moses here on the forum who claims to be satoshi.Bitcoinmoses is his username I think.
cornhodlr

View Profile
May 05, 2022, 11:45:13 PM

Here is another riddle for Vlad.Maybe he can enlighten us :-)

{quote} Vlad is not my twin brother, I used just used his Old Forum ID Vlad and created the  new ID Vlad2Vlad for a secret purpose. The main purpose was to tell the tale of the Twin Brothers who used to ruled the world and currently rulling the world and will rule the world in the future by Cybernetics.

Well, as you have noticed my presence, so must reveal the truth about IXC. I X C is secret term used by the Lord Monem. Its secret meaning is God that you worship and adore is realy a dictatorial evil God who love to control the world population by centralization. Centralisation is the nature of Aristotolian dictatorship which is actually evil. The true God human need is the Lord God Monem, who is the God of Money. The English world Money came from the Sumerian word Monem. Now, the Lord God Monem has descended on earth with Bitcoin and Blockchain. He will soon complete his work accordingly. You have full knowledge of his work.

I am thinking what to do with clone IXC ?  Well, if you want me to do something with it then you can ask me and I will recite Abra ka Dabrah, and yoiu will see the resault for yourself. End up the year 2022, I am thining to recover the IXC first to produce a reformation protocol with quantum numerical logic that can play a role to shape it accoirding to the wish of Lord Monem.

PS: IXC is not an Alt Coin. It is a Protocol and working art. www.bitmonem.com

Moses Goldman aka Satoshi Nakamoto {unquote}
kickback

Activity: 240
Merit: 62

View Profile
May 11, 2022, 11:32:50 AM

{quote} Vlad is not my twin brother, I used just used his Old Forum ID Vlad and created the  new ID Vlad2Vlad for a secret purpose. The main purpose was to tell the tale of the Twin Brothers who used to ruled the world and currently rulling the world and will rule the world in the future by Cybernetics.

Well, as you have noticed my presence, so must reveal the truth about IXC. I X C is secret term used by the Lord Monem. Its secret meaning is God that you worship and adore is realy a dictatorial evil God who love to control the world population by centralization. Centralisation is the nature of Aristotolian dictatorship which is actually evil. The true God human need is the Lord God Monem, who is the God of Money. The English world Money came from the Sumerian word Monem. Now, the Lord God Monem has descended on earth with Bitcoin and Blockchain. He will soon complete his work accordingly. You have full knowledge of his work.

I am thinking what to do with clone IXC ?  Well, if you want me to do something with it then you can ask me and I will recite Abra ka Dabrah, and yoiu will see the resault for yourself. End up the year 2022, I am thining to recover the IXC first to produce a reformation protocol with quantum numerical logic that can play a role to shape it accoirding to the wish of Lord Monem.

Hi,what is this related to as I cannot find out anything about it in relation to ixcoin and where did you find this info above please? Thanks.
cornhodlr

View Profile
May 13, 2022, 10:12:20 AM

{quote} Vlad is not my twin brother, I used just used his Old Forum ID Vlad and created the  new ID Vlad2Vlad for a secret purpose. The main purpose was to tell the tale of the Twin Brothers who used to ruled the world and currently rulling the world and will rule the world in the future by Cybernetics.

I am thinking what to do with clone IXC ?  Well, if you want me to do something with it then you can ask me and I will recite Abra ka Dabrah, and yoiu will see the resault for yourself. End up the year 2022, I am thining to recover the IXC first to produce a reformation protocol with quantum numerical logic that can play a role to shape it accoirding to the wish of Lord Monem.

Hi,what is this related to as I cannot find out anything about it in relation to ixcoin and where did you find this info above please? Thanks.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5392691.msg59834836#msg59834836
kickback

View Profile
May 16, 2022, 10:41:27 AM

Not familiar with this but maybe somebone can chime in about this on the ixcoin thread if you ask there. I never heard Vlad speak about this over the many years he has been here.
hornetsnest

View Profile
August 15, 2022, 11:38:55 AM

Bring back Vlad  ..or at least a sock. We need moar hopium in these interesting times Cool

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ViqRa

Activity: 52
Merit: 36

View Profile
August 23, 2022, 05:39:25 PM

Vlad is banned for life from Bitcointalk and Twitter.

Join the IXcoin telegram room for more info about anything related to IXCoin!
https://t.me/IXcoin_Official_Room

@BitcoinMoses
https://rumble.com/v1h1br3-bitcoin-moses-buying-ixcoin-join-telegram.html
cornhodlr

View Profile
September 03, 2022, 11:10:33 PM

Bring back Vlad  ..or at least a sock. We need moar hopium in these interesting times Cool

Is hopium not false hope?Some real hope would be better I think.
cornhodlr

View Profile
September 03, 2022, 11:15:49 PM

Vlad is banned for life from Bitcointalk and Twitter.

Join the IXcoin telegram room for more info about anything related to IXCoin!
https://t.me/IXcoin_Official_Room

@BitcoinMoses
https://rumble.com/v1h1br3-bitcoin-moses-buying-ixcoin-join-telegram.html

At least Vlad is looking very fit and healthy these days.That beard he had made him look like a homeless wanderer.Unfortunately ixcoin is still trading at 1 cent and there is no market action so no amount of telegram or rumble will make a difference without a market to buy and sell things using ixcoin or without a userbase and trading activity.
hornetsnest

View Profile
September 05, 2022, 10:52:58 AM

Is hopium not false hope?Some real hope would be better I think.

I ain't got time for you jibber jabber cornbread. No go to your room and read Psalm 91.

hornetsnest

View Profile
September 05, 2022, 10:57:38 AM
Merited by ViqRa (12)

That beard he had made him look like a homeless wanderer.

That ain't a beard. That's only a days growth for me after waking up in a dumpster on a monday morning. Yes cornbread we are all homeless wanderers here roaming the desert waiting for Moses to get back with further instructions and some of us have even turned to worshipping idols like poo poo coin and suchlike abominations. We don't need your cornbread ..we need manna  Cool

cornhodlr

View Profile
September 14, 2022, 10:38:54 PM

That beard he had made him look like a homeless wanderer.

That ain't a beard. That's only a days growth for me after waking up in a dumpster on a monday morning. Yes cornbread we are all homeless wanderers here roaming the desert waiting for Moses to get back with further instructions and some of us have even turned to worshipping idols like poo poo coin and suchlike abominations. We don't need your cornbread ..we need manna  Cool

Where is this imaginary manna then?I would be careful of whatever you are drinking from those dumpsters.
realdantreccia

Activity: 666
Merit: 516

Fuck BlackRock

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2022, 03:10:30 AM

For Vlad I wish nothing but good fortune for $IXC hodlers. I hope this merge chaos and POS is exposed and people get on board with Vladcoin.

$I0C $DVC $IXC $NMC are family. It's sad to see them go overlooked, but encouraging to watch them forge on. Tongue

From the many one, from one, the source
cornhodlr

View Profile
September 30, 2022, 11:42:14 AM

For Vlad I wish nothing but good fortune for $IXC hodlers. I hope this merge chaos and POS is exposed and people get on board with Vladcoin.

$I0C $DVC $IXC $NMC are family. It's sad to see them go overlooked, but encouraging to watch them forge on. Tongue

There is no active development on IXC or I0C though so how are they going to last without any development team or trading on the exchanges?At least you can actually buy and sell NMC on an exchange because there is some trading but DVC is just stagnant.What is the point of a coin if you can't trade or use it to buy anything like you can with BTC and some other alts?
kickback

View Profile
November 18, 2022, 12:06:54 PM

Bump Smiley
cornhodlr

View Profile
May 24, 2023, 10:52:27 PM

Is Vlad still banned?Any news?When are we going to be escaping the rat race after our bags moon?I have over 1k ixcoin and am now officially a baller:-))
Pages: « 1 ... 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 [290] 291 292 293 »
  Print  

Jump to: