Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:48:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Been saying for years Obama was not leaving office or coming back as a dictator from hell.  So when?
Vlad, you’ve only gotten crazier since you got here some 9 years ago.  

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 293 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -- The Riddle of the Twin Brothers - Who Were, Are and Will Rule the World!  (Read 382303 times)
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2014, 07:48:30 AM

Wow, what a waste of lifetime.

Are you under the impression I'm a 1 year old?

I'm up 800% right now on "my waste of a lifetime."

Not a bad hobby, eh?

The market is just not liquid though.

This is true but with CEX opening up now and trading IXC and a few of us now actively trying to make a market, hopefully liquidity will improve.

What we really need is awareness and I've tried so hard for over 1 year now and I've made some progress but it's very hard when people focus on copy and paste features and ignore the really important and hard to get features like Massive distribution and ultra secure network.

If investors understood what's really important in a coin and the fact IXC can copy and paste the best of DarkCoin, CounterParty, etc., then I think iXcoin would easily trade at $10, short term and $100+ longer term.

But getting people to understand this simple fact has been much more difficult than I first envisioned.

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2014, 10:22:35 PM

Predicting Bitcoin's Next Boom:

There's an inflection point where regular people will start buying.

At $450 they were scared cause it might go lower. (Fear).

At $600 they didn't buy cause it might go back down like it has before. (Fear).

At ~$700 some have started buying, and at near ~$900 many more will start buying and at ~$1,200 they'll jump in head first.

Because now, Bitcoin is surely rebounding, yes, it's going higher for sure. (Greed).

Highy predictable humans.  Like animals, unable to think but will instead react to Fear and Greed, the most basic human emotions.

This is why as we get over $700 the acceleration will increase and at above $1200 it will pop, hard.

And the media will be there to feed the animals....like always!

mmm01
Legendary

Activity: 973
Merit: 1053

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 11:56:40 PM

Most interested in the alts that may go up after the rise
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2014, 12:11:46 AM

No, I'm under the impression that your ego is of extraordinary size.

Finally, we can all agree on something around here.

Trust me, I've been beating that bitch (enormous ego) with the biggest stick I could find, for years, and the mother fucking (Pride) just won't die.

I am now convinced that man can kill most character flaws (with Proper help) but Pride, that plague won't die until the worms eat ya to the bone.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2014, 12:14:06 AM

Not a bad hobby, eh?

Also, good thing its impossible to lie online. Good thing ever since The Truman Show came out people on planet earth realized there is no need to tell lies and everybody just speaks the truth at all times from now on.

There's pics on the main IXC thread of me putting 64 Bitcoins in IXC from half of 1 penny up to 2 pennies.

If you can add like a 5 year old you can quickly figure out if I am indeed lying.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2014, 12:36:29 AM
Last edit: June 03, 2014, 01:07:59 AM by Vlad2Vlad

Right.

There is another inflection point, AFTER the tsunami effect which we are now experiencing.

And this is also very much groupthink predictability and one can get in ahead of the group, which actually makes up 75% of the planet.

Right now everyone is (collectively) pulling money out of alts to buy Bitcoin.  This is the Bitcoin Tsunami Effect I was talking about last year.  Once Bitcoin break open, around ~$1300, the reverse will happen.  Lots of people will be sitting on huge profits looking to cash out and to put it somewhere.  Alts will look really cheap compared to Bitcoin at say $1500.  

So there will be a massive inflow of millions of dollars into alts taking them (most of them) to new all-time highs.  This trend will be accelerated by an influx of millions of new dollars coming in, from new investors, brought on via the next media/Bitcoin wave.

So you can make much more off these alts as they will go up 10+ fold and you can then sell them at the still very inflated Bitcoin price.  This is the best way to make a LOT of Bitcoins, BUT IT IS RISKIER.

This Tsunami Effect creates ultra cheap alts you can buy right now.

If you check my posts this is what I've been doing for about 2-3 weeks now.  

The key is to diversify to mitigate the inherent risk of buying ShitCoins and greatly increasing the odds of getting that 300-500 fold ShitCoin, like last year's Quark.

Which alts to buy is a bigger question given we now have so many, compared to last year.

I'll tell you what I've been buying, to flip for the coming alt boom:

Coins which are way oversold, now down 90%-99%, with good marketable names, in great niche markets, not too many coins out and some kind of active development.

I have accumulated coins like:

CSC, JKC, BBQ, NET, World, Mega, Smart, Phoenix, CRAFT, CASH, Grand, DEV and a few popular names (which obviously cost a lot more) which could take off like NAUT, DOGE, etc.

Some of these coins are ShitCoins, actually, most are, but so was Quark last year and it went up like 300 fold.  That's the one I'm trying to hit this year.

These are NOT buy and hold coins.  These are buy and flip when you're sitting on 1,000% or more ROI.

Good luck!

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2014, 12:41:50 AM

Not a bad hobby, eh?

Also, good thing its impossible to lie online. Good thing ever since The Truman Show came out people on planet earth realized there is no need to tell lies and everybody just speaks the truth at all times from now on.

There's pics on the main IXC thread of me putting 64 Bitcoins in IXC from half of 1 penny up to 2 pennies.

If you can add like a 5 year old you can quickly figure out if I am indeed lying.

Again, you're assuming that I am going to take time to validate your legitimacy to myself. You're wrong.

But you got quite a bit of people to take time out of their day to bemuse you, including myself, so good for you.

If you take the time to call someone a liar you should take the time to look it up.

Or head over to the main IXC thread:  iXcoin TODO, and holler at ANYONE:  "hey, are there pics on this thread showing that nutjob, Vlad, putting 64 effing Bitcoins, last year, in iXcoin with a lot of it going in at just half a penny?"

You'll get a bunch of laughs and Yesses.  There, made it easy for you.
 lol.

Thanks for your time.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2014, 12:48:47 AM

Or head over to the main IXC thread:  iXcoin TODO, and holler at ANYONE:  "hey, are there pics on this thread showing that nutjob, Vlad, putting 64 effing Bitcoins, last year, in iXcoin with a lot of it going in at just half a penny?"

You fail to understand the significance of certainty, factual evidence and reality.

You should enjoy the rest of your yeyo high doing something else though. I heard it goes well with Call of Duty.

I Never watch TV and never play video games.

There comes a time [in a man's life] to leave childish behavior behind.

cryptos

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 12:51:28 AM

Why are you so determined to get everyone to dislike you and thus your coin?

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2014, 12:51:55 AM

You fail to understand the significance of certainty, factual evidence and reality.

You should enjoy the rest of your yeyo high doing something else though. I heard it goes well with Call of Duty.

I really hate that word:  LIAR!

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2014, 12:53:48 AM

Why are you so determined to get everyone to dislike you and thus your coin?

Is that the net effect of the truth?

Everything I post here is my opinion of what I see and why.

If nothing else then people should find it entertaining.  I'm not gonna shut up for money's sake.

Money would never do the same for me.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2014, 12:56:02 AM

I fail to see the relationship between these two statements.

Both rob you of your mind, intimacy and productivity.

Not something a grown up [trying to accomplish something] should be engaged in for hours each day.

RobFordWotWot

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

time

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 12:57:54 AM

Hah, If you don't think there are tons of influential senior level video-game directors in Bitcoin though, you're kidding yourself.

Of course you're entitled to your opinion but so are they.

I will agree that the state of gaming is more than a bit out of hand in many aspects of society.

Horses in midstream.
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2014, 01:02:15 AM
Last edit: June 03, 2014, 01:12:23 AM by Vlad2Vlad

Hah, If you don't think there are tons of influential senior level video-game directors in Bitcoin though, you're kidding yourself.

Of course you're entitled to your opinion but so are they.

I will agree that the state of gaming is a bit out of hand in many aspects of society.

Agreed.

Most Bitcoin millionaires are gamers, it's how they became early adopters.

Have you ever met a functioning alcoholic?

I have.

Some people can function and succeed with various vices or unproductive behaviors.

And one may play games for limited time just as a way to relax or have fun.  That's a different story.

But the gamers I know and TV watchers are literally hindered and their social lives/marriages suffer because of some shitty game which has no real value or meaning.

That's crazy.

I don't even watch sports cause I feel it robs me of my most previous and expensive resource:  TIME.

Well, you can now actually make money being a gamer and you can even sell game currencies...

But I digress.

In most cases, TV and gaming robs you of valuable time with your friends/family and your lot in life.

mmm01
Legendary

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 01:14:27 AM

Right.

There is another inflection point, AFTER the tsunami effect which we are now experiencing.

And this is also very much groupthink predictability and one can get in ahead of the group, which actually makes up 75% of the planet.

Right now everyone is (collectively) pulling money out of alts to buy Bitcoin.  This is the Bitcoin Tsunami Effect I was talking about last year.  Once Bitcoin break open, around ~$1300, the reverse will happen.  Lots of people will be sitting on huge profits looking to cash out and to put it somewhere.  Alts will look really cheap compared to Bitcoin at say $1500.  

So there will be a massive inflow of millions of dollars into alts taking them (most of them) to new all-time highs.  This trend will be accelerated by an influx of millions of new dollars coming in, from new investors, brought on via the next media/Bitcoin wave.

So you can make much more off these alts as they will go up 10+ fold and you can then sell them at the still very inflated Bitcoin price.  This is the best way to make a LOT of Bitcoins, BUT IT IS RISKIER.

This Tsunami Effect creates ultra cheap alts you can buy right now.

If you check my posts this is what I've been doing for about 2-3 weeks now.  

The key is to diversify to mitigate the inherent risk of buying ShitCoins and greatly increasing the odds of getting that 300-500 fold ShitCoin, like last year's Quark.

Which alts to buy is a bigger question given we now have so many, compared to last year.

I'll tell you what I've been buying, to flip for the coming alt boom:

Coins which are way oversold, now down 90%-99%, with good marketable names, in great niche markets, not too many coins out and some kind of active development.

I have accumulated coins like:

CSC, JKC, BBQ, NET, World, Mega, Smart, Phoenix, CRAFT, CASH, Grand, DEV and a few popular names (which obviously cost a lot more) which could take off like NAUT, DOGE, etc.

Some of these coins are ShitCoins, actually, most are, but so was Quark last year and it went up like 300 fold.  That's the one I'm trying to hit this year.

These are NOT buy and hold coins.  These are buy and flip when you're sitting on 1,000% or more ROI.

Good luck!

I think that's because, who was it? Bill Still or something gave Quark his seal of approval or something or other. Another thing to look for would be prominent figures putting money into alt coins or given a coin to endorse. It would be a safe bet to buy a coin and flip it if/when something like that happens.
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2014, 01:15:47 AM

I fail to see the relationship between these two statements.

Both rob you of your mind, intimacy and productivity.

Not something a grown up [trying to accomplish something] should be engaged in for hours each day.

I'm not going to bother arguing any more with you after this, but if you think the behavior you've exhibited in this thread is "grown up," then you don't really understand what "grown up" actually means.

Well then, the incredibly subjective definition of maturity must  ONLY be that which agrees with you.

Hahaaa.  What were you saying about an enormous ego?

And what's this off topic stuff?

Can we get back to Crazy, please?

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2014, 01:17:40 AM

It was Max Keiser.

He owned some quark and put it on his show.

But quark was a ShitCoin, and it still is.

So any of these worthless ShitCoins could become the next Quark.

Easily.

mmm01
Legendary

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 01:19:16 AM

It was Max Keiser.

Easily.

Well a lot of coins will be going up in price when the late comers jump on in thinking they can still catch the train.
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2014, 01:21:01 AM

It was Max Keiser.

Easily.

Well a lot of coins will be going up in price when the late comers jump on in thinking they can still catch the train.

Yes, getting 10 fold on these alts should be pretty easy.

I'm trying to nail the next 300-500-fold coin.

And it could literally be the biggest ShitCoin on the market right now.

RobFordWotWot

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

time

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 01:30:25 AM

Sometimes I wonder if Vlad is even a real person.  Cheesy

I remember watching a ted-talk on gaming a few years back where this woman described an ancient culture that was going through famine.

One day they played games, the next they ate. It helped solve the issue of inequality and provided a welcome distraction.

We aren't all wolves.

For some people who aren't particularly gifted at anything, it's their sole solace. It's a sad thing to be nothing!

I'll agree there are definitely millions of people who have been crippled socially, physically, psychologically, and economically by excessive gaming. but...

Bitcoin is basically the most badass video-game that's ever been made. I mean, it's more than that... but, it's inexactly that. So...

I agree halfheartedly with your sentiments but at the same time you do realize that the silent voices that have been pushing the switches since 2009 are most probably heavily involved with gaming culture right?  Shocked

It's like walking into a giant cave and shouting: "fuck bears".

Horses in midstream.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 293 »
  Print  

Jump to: