Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:09:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Been saying for years Obama was not leaving office or coming back as a dictator from hell.  So when?
Vlad, you’ve only gotten crazier since you got here some 9 years ago.  

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 293 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -- The Riddle of the Twin Brothers - Who Were, Are and Will Rule the World!  (Read 382304 times)
RobFordWotWot

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

time

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 05:24:26 AM

such a sad world we livin in Cry
but its exactly my fear, that the govs and banksters wont just let go.. ie slowing down bitcoin acceptance and hiding and minimising its true power so they can grab it all first and squeeze people out of it as much as they can.

It's interesting how a person can become 'prisoner' to their own strengths.  Bitcoin is disruptive. Even the smoothest transition to a global crypto-economy will be jarring.

Horses in midstream.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2014, 01:26:55 AM
Last edit: August 04, 2014, 01:48:20 AM by Vlad2Vlad

A little math since even now most "experts" don't seem to get it.  This is a real life example someone recently had which was posted on reddit which clearly shows what I've been saying.

"With a .0001 BTC required transaction fee for all transactions under .01 BTC, that amounts to a 6% transaction fee (at today's exchange rates) for a $1 USD transaction. And that equates to a 12% fee for a $.50 USD transaction. These fees are significantly higher than credit card fees, Paypal fees, Western Union fees, and even foreign exchange rate fees."

"A few days ago, I didn't realize any of this information (i.e. the required fees), so I tried to send $1 worth of BTC to a friend WITHOUT a transaction fee to show him how "amazing" this new technology is. Turns out to be not very amazing at all, because the transaction never confirmed because of the lack of the transaction fee. Worst of all, there seems to be nothing I can do about it... I can't even add the 6% fee to it now, in order to get it confirmed!"

At $1,200 per Bitcoin these fees will double. At $10,000 [which should come next year] these fees will go up by nearly 20 fold.  They cannot lower these fees anymore and they have actually been raising them to help get the blocks confirmed.

What this means is that in the next 12 months Bitcoin will not be usable for any transactions under ~$20 which are probably ~90% of the transactions in the world.  

Add to this the transactions per second limit/problem Bitcoin cannot overcome and you can see Bitcoin is in serious trouble and will need a "helper" very very soon - like in the next few months.

Short term they'll add multiple currencies, like LTC, Doge [and a few others] to payment processors [like BitPay and Coinbase] to help pick up the extra (cheaper) volume.

But those currencies are lacking in many ways, especially when it comes to security.

So it's amazing to me that not even now can these so called experts see what's really going on with Bitcoin and iXcoin.

Should be a very interesting 2nd half of the year this year.

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
mmm01
Legendary

Activity: 973
Merit: 1053

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 02:47:47 AM

interesting post do you have the reddit link? Curious to see discussion centered around this
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2014, 04:31:25 AM

interesting post do you have the reddit link? Curious to see discussion centered around this

No, saw it via my zeroblock app. 

Well, here, I'll try to paste a link from the app.  The guy who posted it is Scotty321.

http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/2ci5mb/bitcoin_is_not_the_answer_for_micro_transactions/

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2014, 10:37:24 PM

Something funny crossed my mind recently and it's a very obvious FACT yet I doubt many people realize or ever think about it.

Besides the useful nature GATT has for banks, corps and especially governments, there is one more huge feature designed into the heart of the Bitcoin protocol which is of benefit to any and all power hungry governments, banks and corporations.

And that is the FACT that every Bitcoin is absolutely and completely ultra centralized.  From the moment of inception every single Bitcoin is born inside the blockchain (bloc) and it NEVER NEVER NEVER leaves.  It cannot leave BY DESIGN.

Thank you Satoshi for designing the most centralized asset/currency system.

So I find it hilarious that all these decentralized preachers create these passwords and private keys and massive vaults to hold ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.  Your paper wallet, your private key, your vault holds nothing more than an account number:  That's it.   The actual Bitcoins NEVER leave the bloc, they simply move around the bloc from one address to another.

So is it hard to imagine the creation of a Backdoor into everyone's wallet, given the government's unlimited power and resources?  And is it hard to imagine millions of [forever] lost Bitcoins being secretly found by them given all those coins are and will always be inside the bloc?

How is that for a supposed decentralized currency?  This is an even bigger lie than their Anonymous lie of the past 4 years.  

And now they wanna add all our assets into the bloc so nothing you own will ever be private, free or mobile ever again.  And people think this is a wonderful "feature".  Haha.

"Satoshi" is probably laughing his ass off watching people run around with their secret passwords and private keys like children hiding behind their own hands thinking nobody can see them.  Haha!

gustav

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 04:17:17 AM

all of a sudden all exchanges want selfies with id from me. It's just not going to happen.
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2014, 05:58:56 AM
Last edit: August 08, 2014, 06:11:15 AM by Vlad2Vlad

all of a sudden all exchanges want selfies with id from me. It's just not going to happen.

That's only the beginning.  Soon you'll need a government selfie plus biometrics just to access your wallet.

So much for Bitcoin is anonymous.  Ahahahaaa

And I personally think they'll eventually do some sort of DNA ID system but I could be wrong about that.  And you'll eventually have what I call, one single "Life-Wallet" which you are born with and die with and nobody else can ever access it, which will hold all of your currency, salaries, assets, etc., which is why a DNA ID system makes perfect sense.

So much for Bitcoin is decentralized.  Hahahaaaa.

And all these idiot "experts", like Andreas Antonopoulos, think people are simply not gonna do it.  They'll just go to a different coin or fork Bitcoin or simply refuse and go on without compliance.

To that notion - all I have to say is:   Hahahaaaa.

Observe how nobody is fighting the current creeping regulation, especially not the fat cat experts:  on taxes, exchanges demanding identification, etc.  That's exactly how it's gonna be - all the experts are gonna keep quiet cause they're gonna be even fatter by then and they'll swiftly slip into the "sublime status-quo slipstream", like the phoney, ignorant, doublespeak frauds they have always been.

Enjoy the final death throws of paper fiat - the last bastion of freedom for the serfs.

gustav

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 09:25:53 AM

That's only the beginning.  Soon you'll need a government selfie plus biometrics just to access your wallet.

So much for Bitcoin is anonymous.  Ahahahaaa

And I personally think they'll eventually do some sort of DNA ID system but I could be wrong about that.  And you'll eventually have what I call, one single "Life-Wallet" which you are born with and die with and nobody else can ever access it, which will hold all of your currency, salaries, assets, etc., which is why a DNA ID system makes perfect sense.

So much for Bitcoin is decentralized.  Hahahaaaa.

And all these idiot "experts", like Andreas Antonopoulos, think people are simply not gonna do it.  They'll just go to a different coin or fork Bitcoin or simply refuse and go on without compliance.

To that notion - all I have to say is:   Hahahaaaa.

Observe how nobody is fighting the current creeping regulation, especially not the fat cat experts:  on taxes, exchanges demanding identification, etc.  That's exactly how it's gonna be - all the experts are gonna keep quiet cause they're gonna be even fatter by then and they'll swiftly slip into the "sublime status-quo slipstream", like the phoney, ignorant, doublespeak frauds they have always been.

Enjoy the final death throws of paper fiat - the last bastion of freedom for the serfs.

well, i can only speak for myself, but it is not going to happen. If i need to i'll stand next to a btc-atm and sell and buy in person. They can honstly suck their selfies. Exchanges demanding that won't have any buisiness. They will be replaced in a day.
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2014, 09:33:39 AM

Exchanges will be forced to follow government regulations and those that don't will be raided and shut down in a day.

And once mandatory ID law is passed nobody will sell to you and risk a felony when they can easily sell legally.

It won't be as easy as you think given. Bitcoin is designed to be centralized and NOT anonymous.  You're used to dealing with anonymous and decentralized cash so you need to start thinking differently which is the reason I think most people don't quite get yet just how oppressive this tech is and how there will be no way around it once it reaches critical mass and the proper laws are passed.

Every transaction will be tracked in the blockchain and nobody is gonna risk prison given their sale to you can always be tracked and inspected for foul play.  That's simply too much risk for most people to ever deal with.

Like I said, enjoy paper cash while you still can, once it's gone it's never coming back.

gustav

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 09:35:28 AM
Last edit: August 08, 2014, 09:48:31 AM by gustav

Exchanges will be forced to follow government regulations and those that don't will be raided and shut down in a day.

And once mandatory ID law is passed nobody will sell to you and risk a felony when they can easily sell legally.

It won't be as easy as you think given. Bitcoin is designed to be centralized and NOT anonymous.  You're used to dealing with anonymous and decentralized cash so you need to start thinking differently which is the reason I think most people don't quite get yet just how oppressive this tech is and how there will be no way around it once it reaches critical mass and the proper laws are passed.

Every transaction will be tracked in the blockchain and nobody is gonna risk prison given their sale to you can always be tracked and inspected for foul play.  That's simply too much risk for most people to ever deal with.

Like I said, enjoy paper cash while you still can, once it's gone it's never coming back.

and buy ixcoin now or what? Cheesy

honestly you are tripping a bit too hard because bitcoin is private money we can still trade it person to person. Exchanges are not needed especially not in bigger cities and if papercash goes down we trade with metal. Pretty simple. If they ban metal after they inflate cash they will have mayor problems staying in power.

Vlad, i respect you but you are tripping a notch too hard.

It'll take them 3 generations minimum to get everyone in crypto especially since the surveilance becomes so obvious so early in the game. If i tell my friends how much surveilance they want in crypto they are not going to touch it.

I find it far more likely crypto is regulated to death and fades since average Joe will refuse to get involved. People will live off their own garden and not use money at all.
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2014, 06:53:04 PM

I think we'll have massive change next year and massive adoption as well so we'll know in the next 12 months if I'm right or just, like you say, tripping a notch too hard.

I hope I'm wrong about this but it seems all too clear to me.

Cheers!

Edit:  I would be Buying iXcoin at this level if I had the cash - everyone is underestimating CEX.io.

BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 08:58:16 PM
Last edit: August 08, 2014, 09:08:18 PM by BitcoinNational

If I write down my name on a piece of paper.  

Legal to sell.  (just need some fool wanting to buy my penmanship)

If I write down a string of random numbers.  Then

"We are going to need to see some ID and registration tags."

the interpretation of Law has become a open joke

You can not sell keys to locks, because?

You can not sell numbers, because?

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2014, 09:07:19 PM

If I write down my name on a piece of paper.  

Legal to sell.  (just need some fool wanting to buy my penmanship)

If I write down a string of random numbers.  Then

"We are going to need to see some ID and registration tags."

the interpretation of Law has become a open joke

You can not sell keys to locks, because?

Because this whole Bitcoin protocol was designed as a power grab - transferring wealth and power from the masses to the few.  This was never a currency by the people for the people, nothing Roger Ver et al preached about Bitcoin was true, in fact, the exact opposite has proven true.

BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 09:14:24 PM

This the Roger Ver that told us all "Relax Gox is Safe"?

If the Bitcoin protocol means one and only one crypto.  Then ya we are all screwed.  

Globally all btc/fiat outlets are registered guest only.  But if the alts gain value fast enough.  Then that game plan is skewed.

Fiat/paper still has a place in the future world.  I hope.  Because it is anon once in the street.

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2014, 12:04:31 AM

This the Roger Ver that told us all "Relax Gox is Safe"?

If the Bitcoin protocol means one and only one crypto.  Then ya we are all screwed.  

Globally all btc/fiat outlets are registered guest only.  But if the alts gain value fast enough.  Then that game plan is skewed.

Fiat/paper still has a place in the future world.  I hope.  Because it is anon once in the street.

Roger Ver was also on every show screaming about how Bitcoin was "totally anonymous" and how Bitcoin could never be controlled by anyone and even now he says it's decentralized.

Oh, and the best part which he still bullshits about:  Bitcoin is the cheapest way to move money around, cheaper than any other form of payment.  Lol, someone should update his talking points with the fact that Bitcoin is, in many cases, already more expensive than any other form of payment and that will only get worse.   And that's without the regulatory costs which paper fiat has already included.  Haha.

Basically everything he has said has been totally wrong.  Dead wrong.  In time he will prove to be wrong even about "Bitcoin only having 21 million coins forever and ever and ever and ever."  Haha"

But I honestly cannot tell if guys like him are just idiots with a lot to gain or if they're muppets, talking heads, frontmen for other entities who pull their strings.  It's just hard to imagine so many "experts" constantly and consistently being so dead wrong so often and for such a prolonged period - and to have it all be an accident.  Very Odd.

As for paper fiat, no, they're gonna "kill the fed" and all the sheep masses are gonna be cheering, begging to get rid of paper money, thinking it was their idea all along.  Haha, the idea there, is to eliminate any access to a tradable physical and anonymous currency or assets so they will for sure permanently eliminate all paper fiat off the face of the earth.

That's kind of the point of this digital exercise.

All of these things always start out voluntary [and good] and then turn into mandatory [nightmares] and finally move into forced at gun-point and imprisonment.

IXC2XIC

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 05:47:58 AM

IXC 2 XIC

crocko

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

'All that glitters is not gold'

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 10:15:03 AM

I found this:
http://cointelegraph.com/news/112245/nasdaqs-lavalle-bitcoin-etf-is-a-turning-point

Find my posts helpful? Click my Trust link and rep me!
BTC: 1MqUxoDQE8Q88sDvoaLMbBJSMToSfPgKSy  DOGE: D61Na9wjuneAn9GFLRNrHgWHHFwVfd1T7y  LTC: 3Luo136zrqkCi53jT72FEY52GbwW1ZYi6X
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2014, 06:14:31 PM

Nakamoto SAtoshi = NSA

Nasakioto THomas = NTH

What is NTH?

Qu1ck$1Lv3r

Activity: 170
Merit: 10

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 07:33:42 AM

Here is a great paper about the threats to anonymity and how BTCD addresses these issues.
http://www.flipgorilla.com/p/23023990364728535/show#/23023990364728535/12

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2014, 07:09:57 AM

I've said before that I think they're gonna push Bitcoin toward bit and bits for a number of reasons but most of all to give new buyers the illusion of buying a lot for their paper fiat.  Buying 1,000,000 bits for $500 right now sounds much more appealing and actually like a steal, compared to paying $500 for just 1 single Bitcoin.

Just this simple strategy alone will do wonders for both, mass adoption and pushing the price to insane hyperbolic levels next year.

So expect bits to be pushed really hard into the mainstream over the coming months and especially next year when mass adoption goes into full-swing.

That said, my eyes have seen the future and I do believe I got the mother of all Bits domains:  1800BuyBits.  haha! 

I know, I know, nobody is gonna buy bits via the phone.  lol.  Please, don't ruin my fun, I've always wanted to have my own 1800 number and this satisfies that dream just fine.  haha!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 293 »
  Print  

Jump to: