Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:40:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Teens in the crypto world  (Read 4649 times)
liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:49:51 AM

We often are asking question whether we should educate youth and teach them crypto, but for my opinion if they are interested in they are able to educate themselves, even better then we are able to do.

Hear is an article that proves the theory: https://cointelegraph.com/news/teenager-who-hacked-ledger-hardware-wallet-says-devices-still-vulnerable-devs-deny

What do you think?
The current scenario youngsters are more knowledgeable person in crypto platform. This is digital world so automatically adopt everything in day by day. So all the youths are using mobile phones in daily life it is the best partner to teach everything because many crypto related news are published in internet so easily delivered the up to date news in youngsters it is more than enough to understand the crypto technology.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:51:04 AM

I don't think we must be education of cryptocurrencies to them due to by the time and technology of internet and the blockchain, they can understand about the cryptos currencies and will addopts the cryptos currencies. However we are community of cryptocurrencies , they can learn more about cryptocurrencies on this forum or another website about cryptocurrencies.
Why not? You are saying that we shouldn't teach the young ones about cryptocurrencies and then in the end you'll encouraging them to learn more about here in forum? There's a contradiction on what you are saying so I don't understand on what really is your stance on this topic.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
WUUEX79

Activity: 378
Merit: 19

Xch4nge.com

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:59:46 PM

We often are asking question whether we should educate youth and teach them crypto, but for my opinion if they are interested in they are able to educate themselves, even better then we are able to do.

Hear is an article that proves the theory: https://cointelegraph.com/news/teenager-who-hacked-ledger-hardware-wallet-says-devices-still-vulnerable-devs-deny

What do you think?

What you say is true, for those (young people) who have a high interest in the crypto world, they can easily educate themselves with information obtained from the internet in detail.

CryptikEnigma

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:22:34 PM

I think that modern youth do not need to teach the crypt, because the teens already learned everything themselves.
BADBITCH

Activity: 532
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:37:00 PM

I always believed the future belongs to the teenagers , so we have to educate them
The education can be in form of teachings, seminars, etc
Because the more youths introduced into blockchain technology, the better for the future

And always remember that in everything we do; the future is more important
Skroojee

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:48:16 PM

I think that many teenagers can achieve considerable results in the world of cryptocurrency. I do not mind what they would do, but I also believe that in addition to cryptocurrency technologies, they should also develop comprehensively.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Direwolve735

Activity: 448
Merit: 232

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:51:35 PM

I agree with the fact that teenagers and young people are smart enough and can understand crypto-currencies by themselves. But I also believe that they need to be directed so that they know how to apply their knowledge. Therefore, the need for education in the crypto-currency area remains relevant.
Profuter

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:52:52 PM

I agree that teenagers should be given this knowledge because it is the future. The best thing is that some countries are already teaching this, the future is close)
btcefeyigit39

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:54:46 PM

In the crypto money world, young people can learn a lot in a short time. they go into plenty of papers and do research. then they can invest.
edwardnortonn

Activity: 177
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:58:22 PM

Involving the youth and teens in the crypto is a good thing as they will have the time to learn more about it and continuing the crypto culture. they also get the time to be independent and make their own money
anthinguy21

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:00:30 PM

Of course, everyone can explore, earn or join crypto world if they want to. As I know teens are doing really good in this world. I also know some teen guys near my house, they're also earning cryptocurrency by trading and joining bounty campaign in this forum only. For now, they've earned a lot of money and already bought a new house for their parents cost 100k$. LOL. Unfortunately, I still can't earn half of it Smiley))

nguyenkhanhhung14

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

Marketplace for sensor data

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:10:13 PM

I think cryptocurrencies are a market that is suitable for all ages, and it does not have any training programs. If there is passion, the teenager can fully explore the knowledge on the Internet. I think the most important thing to train teenagers is their direction and purpose if they are interested in cryptocurrencies. Make them do positive things instead of becoming hackers like an article you share.

gantez

Activity: 1736
Merit: 121

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:21:21 PM

Naturally , I do believe that everything happens in its own time. Forcing someone to do certain things might not really produce the desired result. Some people don't show interest in one business line and not show interest in the other.

Teaching bitcoin should be by voluntary by that, good result will be produced because of the interest already shown.
ui_zakharchenko

Activity: 518
Merit: 325

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:15:50 AM

I started getting into everything about crypt when I was in 11 grade, because I was really shocked by her scales.
SoulEaterRR

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:25:21 AM

What do you think?
Interested and they themselves can learn and learn all this, the good of information is enough. Yes, there are complex situations and questions that you can not simply describe and explain, that's why additional directional courses are needed.
bitcoinskyrocket09

Activity: 239

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:38:51 AM

Indeed, youth should be educated for them to become aware in the blockchain technology and for them to avoid taking unnecessary risks. This will also help clear our things about scams and bad allegations regarding crypto. Millenials explore through curiosity and they might end up entering the cryptoworld. Making them readily learned makes them a good addition to this growing community.

Just like me a teen that is open minded in that particular or this particular topic. First i have no idea in crypto last year and i have encounter cryptocurrency when i have been searching, browsing and watching in social media, its becaude of advertisement. Now regarding of the teens are being involved in this kind of productive way of managing life and future, it is really good for us to know about, blockchains, ico's, crypto or other words that is involved in cryptocurrency, because will be productive and more smart in the future we will be a good and helpful human when the time comes, and it is very good to see that teens are helpful and productive in our growing community.
Crypdon

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:46:20 AM

They should be taught when they are old enough to understand the technology. Especially if they have chosen to study computer science and mathematics. Only problem is finding a good teacher as anyone who knows anything useful about crypto will not waste their time teaching, they will earn bigger bucks developing apps in the industry
HongKong

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:51:09 AM

I think that modern youth do not need to teach the crypt, because the teens already learned everything themselves.
Some teens like to think that they know everything about the stuff that goes on in the world though they act like they don't. They shouldn't learn what Bitcoin is.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
dulari1

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

EQUAL Network Token

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:53:51 AM

is it possible ?
he hacked a hardware wallet that to ledger nano s , people buy only this wallet bcoz of its full safety guarantee .
ledger company should contact that guy and verify his claim.
to deny such bug will be a major mistake , not only for company but also millions of holders .

EQUALtoken.io      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄ ▄
▀ ▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     SELF DEFLATIONARY CRYPTOCURRENCY
HadadC

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:57:45 AM

I think people shouldn't be rush about this subject. Every kid , teen or man live their evolution of technology(crypto).First person perspective always fine.

❤   humancoin   ❤ (https://www.humancoin.net/)
Join our whitelist!
█A new era of charity █
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: