Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:29:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you chose ICO to invest?  (Read 149 times)
minhchien9abandat (OP)

Activity: 138
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:44:02 PM

Recently , there are so many new tokens,new ICO. It makes me confused and lose direction

I like ICO however I saw some of token go hell after ICO. It makes me feel afraid

Please tell me what is your criteria to chose ICO to buy?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
alfonshudding

Activity: 77
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:58:04 PM

The first thing you have to do is to look out for the team behind the project on social media and linkedin, if there's nothing about them, not even their name then stay away from that ICO, also check their website and whitepaper to know more about their goals and ways to accomplish it.
pyosar

Activity: 65

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:27:10 PM

The main criterion for assessing the ICO project is its white paper, activity in social networks, as well as a team of project developers. If you study everything very carefully, you most likely will not go wrong with the choice.
minhchien9abandat (OP)

Activity: 138

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:59:46 AM

The first thing you have to do is to look out for the team behind the project on social media and linkedin, if there's nothing about them, not even their name then stay away from that ICO, also check their website and whitepaper to know more about their goals and ways to accomplish it.
Thank you, but it isn't my ideal. I understand your ideal and it is really important for newbie like me. But I don't afraid Scam Project, I need to chose a token, project which is prosperous after ICO
Because there are too many project didn't scam, but after ICO token didn't grow or price go down
abake

Activity: 555
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:03:51 AM

The first thing I do look into is the team and the experience of the advisor for the project, if both are okay by me, I would look into the purpose of the token the look at the marketing team. If all are okay by me, then I invest my money

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Semenpaliy

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:04:03 AM

Hello. Before choosing a company for investment, you need to carefully check all available information about it. Take a look at reviews about it on profile websites, re-read white paper, watch social networks, see who advisers and whether they are real. What product does the company promote and whether it has a prospect.
labake

Activity: 308
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:07:04 AM

Whitepaper paper these days are full of fake promises and lies. The team is important alongside the advisors. If both are good then the project may be a good one.
chienmluc2

Activity: 74

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:07:19 AM

The first, You need a really ICO. Let you check Dev team information with Linkined,....
the second, I think you only should  ivest to a ICO which it have a application, example network soscial ICO. It often have a application, I saw that it didn't go down after ICO
Andruha1993

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 09:21:57 AM

When I want to invest in ICO, first of all I pay attention to the project team, then I look at the whitepaper and study it, that is, I pay more attention to the idea of the project. And then I'm looking at the site and ratings.
Hodler43

Activity: 50

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:27:30 PM

ROUND 4 = $0.0375 - SLX Token Sale is LIVE!
Only 2 days left until price increase!!
The Future of Entertainment is NOW!
#slate #slx #discount #ICO #cryptocurrency #masternode #future #entertainment #rewards #blockchain

www.slate.io
scrtrp

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:42:59 AM

Some of the current ICO projects are scams. If you choose ICO to invest, you should first read their websites and white papers to find out if they are real, and then study their goals and ways to achieve them. Have a prospective understanding of the project developer team. These, your investment will be safer and the income will be more lucrative.
TucoRamirez

Activity: 330
Merit: 123

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:48:16 AM

Recently , there are so many new tokens,new ICO. It makes me confused and lose direction

I like ICO however I saw some of token go hell after ICO. It makes me feel afraid

Most ICOs today are not necessary.  Most things don't really need to be on a blockchain, a simple database will do.  Some projects are certainly worth looking at but it is difficult to do so within such a big pile of garbage.  One thing I always check thoroughly is the team involved.

You can also take assistance from websites such as icobench.com but I wouldn't give them too much credibility.

Personally after seeing so many shitcoins come out over the past year, I am more of a BTC believer now!
Gaurav11kb

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:57:15 PM

Check for the ratings of the ICO on various websites like TrackICO or Icobench. Check for the team credentials. Read the whitepaper and see if they are really going t do something useful. Check out there social medias including discord and telegram to see if they are active and in contact with public or not.

Tip: Do not advice in any ICO in this bear market. You can get those tokens at half the ICO price when they hit the exchanges.
xenosaga

Activity: 111

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:01:40 PM

Most ICOs today are not necessary.  Most things don't really need to be on a blockchain, a simple database will do.  Some projects are certainly worth looking at but it is difficult to do so within such a big pile of garbage.  One thing I always check thoroughly is the team involved.

You can also take assistance from websites such as icobench.com but I wouldn't give them too much credibility.

Personally after seeing so many shitcoins come out over the past year, I am more of a BTC believer now!

Bitcoin is the one and only, true coin in the cryptocurrency market. even if altcoins or ICO's go vanish, Bitcoin will be as strong as it has always been. Altcoins are so unstable too as well in comparison to BTC

Although I know there are many good altcoins out there, such as XRP, ETH, NEO, and EOS, and the market value of these coins are also stable, they still are incomparable to BTC
bellamente

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 03:43:43 PM

for myself, I made a list of rules on which I choose ICO projects in which you can invest and earn

You need to study the project team, the project partners and the idea

ABDUL86

Activity: 476

https://beta.afce.io/#/

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:56:10 PM

I investigate ico first and research about project and at last I research about team and also research about project vision.

▄▄▄        AFICAN EXCHANGE        |   BUYING & SELLING MADE EASY ▄▄▄
||███    (((  JOIN )))  ▐ ███  SIGN UP   ███ ▌    ███||
WEB SITE   |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
kiansantan

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:00:20 PM

You must first read their website and white paper to find out if they are real, and then learn the purpose and the way they achieve it. Have a prospective understanding of the project development team. This, your investment will be safer and your income will be more profitable.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: