Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:45:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Amazing Tools for Bounty Hunter Twitter FB  (Read 278 times)
Zeneize

Activity: 235
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:19:07 AM

I HIGLY RACCOMAND TO NOT INSTALL IT
Op opened a scam 3d yesterday, got the confirm from telegram manager and ANN bounty manager!
The link on SCAM 3d for wallet is now gone (if u click it says do not exist) but was similar at this one! from dropbox

#proof https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2963811.msg30442131#msg30442131

I was guessing something very fishy in this OP. I would not be surprised if this "free" program would then scan your PC for wallets and on top of that recording your wallet's passwords while you type them...
SO THIS IS 99.99% A PHISHING SCAM!

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .   
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rexter

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:37:45 AM

I hesitate and doubt for me to use the apps for doing the task in social media campaign just to be in convenient,i think it is still better if you do it on your own not relying to some apps to comply for you on your responsibility,it is not worth it for me.
Coin BTC

Activity: 721
Merit: 19

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:53:02 AM

Hi i want sharing the thing that i do to make your work more easier.

some bounty requires you to daily work promoting them. its a bit tired and i got the solution
For facebook you can use toolkit for facebook . its already on official google chrome
you can set daily max likes and shares and post time . so you need set only a times . some premium feature also available . but for crypto hunter i think normal feature usefull enough .

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/toolkit-for-facebook/fcachklhcihfinmagjnlomehfdhndhep?utm_source=chrome-app-launcher-info-dialog

And For twitter . this Panel help you to automatic tweet and retweet at the time you setting . so you only need work at 1 day and got report in days 5 whenever you can set .and edit your post in bounty there. as example you can set 1 tweet blablabla #ico #token #crypto . date : time:
its pretty simple
https://www.dropbox.com/s/bg9vq6zai8zrx0y/Twitter%20Manage.rar?dl=0

any thanks or merit would be appreciate .

Thanks for the information, I am happy to try, hopefully this is not a scammer.

CLAIM AIRDROP  Airdrop
CLAIM AIRDROP  Airdrop
CLAIM AIRDROP  Airdrop
Tsar Bomba

Activity: 211
Merit: 10

BountyHunter|AirdropHunter|Pretty Girl Hunter

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:47:07 AM

Wow! Awesome tool! I did not know there is a tool like these exist until I found your post. This is so useful for me as a bounty hunter myself. Thanks a lot.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DAOX: Create & Manage Fundraising DAOs / Bounty & Airdrop / ANN THREAD / TELEGRAM
cepot9

Activity: 1050
Merit: 102

Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:16:19 AM

wow this is so good, thank you for sharing. and stay alert to viruses and phishing we do not know this phishing or not so do not use Wink
carrie_white

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:36:42 AM

auto like and retweet all shared content? do you think it's allowed? even this has violated the rules and can be blacklisted by bounty manager because it is considered as a spammer account

wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 03:16:19 AM

Usually for Social media bounty there are any rules to share and retweet by manually and this tools will be not allowed in many different bounty program. And if the bounty manager know you use that tools you dont get any stake.

kalehon

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:00:24 PM

Do NOT download his files, he is sharing tools with virus in order to hack your wallets.
Nakaba

Activity: 167
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:18:51 AM

I doubt if this is true at all. If this is true this is already been banned by Facebook and tweeter. Even campaign managers and many participants would know it already. Don't be a victim on this kind of phishing attempt.
amih

Activity: 308
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:33:20 AM

Hi i want sharing the thing that i do to make your work more easier.

some bounty requires you to daily work promoting them. its a bit tired and i got the solution
For facebook you can use toolkit for facebook . its already on official google chrome
you can set daily max likes and shares and post time . so you need set only a times . some premium feature also available . but for crypto hunter i think normal feature usefull enough .

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/toolkit-for-facebook/fcachklhcihfinmagjnlomehfdhndhep?utm_source=chrome-app-launcher-info-dialog

And For twitter . this Panel help you to automatic tweet and retweet at the time you setting . so you only need work at 1 day and got report in days 5 whenever you can set .and edit your post in bounty there. as example you can set 1 tweet blablabla #ico #token #crypto . date : time:
its pretty simple
https://www.dropbox.com/s/bg9vq6zai8zrx0y/Twitter%20Manage.rar?dl=0

any thanks or merit would be appreciate .

this is a very nice way that you have recommended and at least I have gotten a more effective and easier way to use the toolkit for facebook. with some premium features that can make some of the gifts campaign activity easier and faster. hopefully more will be from other members who will provide an easy way to do any activities related to crypto.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
MashaVik

Activity: 122
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:22:24 PM

Great! The tools are very useful. The time this saves, not breaking the rules.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: