Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:28:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it possible that ethereum will be in rank #1?  (Read 354 times)
lutcor

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:30:25 PM

And why do you think that this is impossible? I think that this is quite possible, of course, we are now not in a very good situation with such a bitcoin movement, but still such time will soon end and traffic will begin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ahiaba

Activity: 447
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:33:51 PM

One cannot completely say what the future hold for Ethereum as it has continue to gain more popularity on a daily basis but that doesn't mean ethereum will be the number one crypto currency because the gap between Bitcoin and ethereum or other altcoins is very far and Bitcoin popularity cannot be compared to any altcoins.
Bit talk

Activity: 154
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:39:56 PM

its not easy to beat BTC, as of now ETH is very low price compare with BTC and this two projects different purpose, ETH is potential and good power to developing future hence have chances to beat BTC but it take lot of time. Who knows what happen future
Zyborg

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:41:24 PM

As I have observe, Ethereum was always at rank #2 in coinmarketcap.com. While in rank #1 is bitcoin. In this days, almost ICO's that launched uses ethereum, Ethereum gained a massive popularity in crypto world. Does ethereum gonna take the spot of bitcoin? is it possible?

You are right ETH is highly popular these days but right now it can not reach to position 1 it will take a lot of time.However in coming few years if the ETH developers bring another technology that may add more to Crypto world and that may be superior to BTC,it can surpass BTC and come to position no 1.Nothing is impossible.Many projects are being operated on ETH smart contract technology and i am pretty sure that in future ETH would emerge tremendously with innovative modifications,lets see.
zaganda

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:44:31 PM

I do not think that this is possible, I even think that in the near future the ETH will be put on the 5th place, since more powerful projects will come soon Wink
Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:01:49 PM

Maybe someday this will happen, but not in the short term. Bitcoin has not yet exhausted its potential. Ethereum will grow in price as one of the most promising coins, however, and bitcoin restores its popularity and demand for it will only increase.
batier84

Activity: 294
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:12:34 PM

Yes, the Ethereum has a lot of potential, a lot of ICO is carried out in it but I do not think that the Ethereum will overtake Bitcoin.
lovela

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

I don't think sMerit harvesting is a serious crime

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 07:30:12 PM

As I have observe, Ethereum was always at rank #2 in coinmarketcap.com. While in rank #1 is bitcoin. In this days, almost ICO's that launched uses ethereum, Ethereum gained a massive popularity in crypto world. Does ethereum gonna take the spot of bitcoin? is it possible?

Ethereum is the most Bitcoin's rival in terms on market capitalization so Yes, Ethereum has a big chance to surpass Bitcoin's market cap in the near  future.
Ethereum had already beaten Bitcoin's scalability and transaction speed so overall Ethereum is far way better than Bitcoin but there are too many Bitcoin investors that wont let Ethereum surpass it's market cap so I really do believe that Ethereum will be the most valued crypto in the market any time soon, if not this year then definitely not forever.

____________________A I T H E O N____________________       [   JOIN THE WHITELIST   ]
The digital ecosystem simplifying your world through A.I., robotic, and human symbiosis
█ ██ ███     WHITEPAPER     |     TELEGRAM     |     TWITTER     |     INSTAGRAM     ███ ██ █
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: