Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:47:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Digital money is cashless society  (Read 2826 times)
ghost07

Activity: 603
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:32:25 PM

I have spent alot of time in China and it is definitely not a cashless society

After 10 years, how is Bitcoin in China ??

maybe when 10 years from now i think bitcoin will already legal to china and it will be use in all their store to use as a payment method because it lessen the hussle in paying and receiving money. it will be a paperless society soon if bitcoin will be our worldwide currency.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
J Gambler

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:34:54 PM

It is said now China is a cashless society. Use of debit and credit cards in shops/stores, online pay bills, shopping online.

Money earned from the internet is known as digital/electronic money.

All you need to know about digital money  http://www.digitalmoneytalk.com

People who earn money from the internet, they get paid money in electronic form by payment processors such as skrill, perfectmoney, alipay, paypal, bank-wire transfers because online workers are worldwide. See http://money-talk.org

How is digital money is your country ??

Bitcoin is a part of digital money.

For me digital money, is a cashless society, that would be the basis on how far we have transitioned from the paper money but also to the place in which we can really make the world a much more convenient place. Bitcoin has the power to do that, that cryptocurremcy can catapult and vault the rest of the cruptocurrency market for us to be able to make a dent in the future world. Once this is addressed then we can now have the bitcoin be the forefront of all this improvements

Y U MAD AT ME
pekavcilar01

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:36:44 PM

We live in technology age. We will not need to use cash in the future.
We can do what we want with smartphones.
See what we'll see in the future.
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:41:50 PM

It is said now China is a cashless society. Use of debit and credit cards in shops/stores, online pay bills, shopping online.

People who earn money from the internet, they get paid money in electronic form by payment processors such as skrill, perfectmoney, alipay, paypal, bank-wire transfers because online workers are worldwide. See http://money-talk.org

In my country today digital money is becoming a choice of many people, people in urban areas prefer digital money because now most transactions are done online. Various online stores are also very easy to find on various social media and websites. The transaction system has changed a lot since most people are busy with their work so online transactions are the best choice for many people. They use many systems, some use paypal, credit card, perfect money and the most become penomenal at this time that is digital currency like Bitcoin and Etherum. For me we are on the path of the conventional financial transaction system and toward the digital financial system.
tansoft64

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:01:23 PM

In my country digital currency are not so known and only few people are using digital currency especially to thus rich and people that are engage in bounty hunting on ICOs here in forum.
First77 (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 32

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:42:52 PM

In my country today digital money is becoming a choice of many people, people in urban areas prefer digital money because now most transactions are done online.

Digital means numbers. $100 or $1000 etc......
crimsongoth

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 02:43:48 PM

Big and developed societies have fully digitalized their economic infrastructure in time and this process is still going on. My country is one of the countries where these developments are experienced, but the pace of progress isn't still enough.
xhoondilan

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:49:49 PM

When all people will use digital money in the future, it would be a big different from what we have now, there will be less crime and your money will always be safe in the digital wallets so you can go out, buy items and even pay for transportation with no big amount of cash in your wallet, also its faster to transact using digital money rather than the fiat one .
First77 (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:03:21 PM

In India also it's true that urban people use card but very less population form rural people prefer or even know how to use payment via cards / internet.  A lot of efforts are needed in this direction.  Though the current Government is very much active and doing best efforts to promote cashless trading.  Within years definitely India will be cashless majority country.

Amazon India suffered $2,000,000,000 loss for 2017. Looks like India is going the other way.
zelenkova

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:09:55 PM

Yes, it's great that you do not need to carry unnecessary and permanently interfering cards. I'm always afraid of losing them, but here I just translated everything.
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:32:44 PM

My country also have digital money and bitcoin become the new trendsetter for digital transaction.
On first glance , bitcoin really good for doing transaction, not just cheap but also fast especially for global transaction.

And now bitcoin become the part of society that soon will turn this world become full of digital transaction
salterious

Activity: 258
Merit: 100

The revolutionary Export system/One-click Export

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 04:12:04 PM

I will believe it when I see it. I will be heading to China not too long from now and if their is zero cash in circulation believe me I will be able to tell. I don't think any society should be cashless though, not unless their is another system in place that functions on a higher level *ahem* Bitcoin *ahem*.

INTERNATIONAL TRADING PLATFORM ►One-click Export
     EXPORT ONLINE     
ANN  Whitepaper    Telegram    Facebook    Steemit    YouTube    Twitter    Medium
First77 (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:33:46 PM

I don't think any society should be cashless though, not unless their is another system in place that functions on a higher level

Last month, I got $20 from online surveys. The money was sent to my bank account via online payment processor. Now if I buy 2 shirts using debit cards at offline or online stores, there is no cash involved but I have 2 shirts.
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:40:55 PM

Crypto currencies are more than the digital money,in current cashless economy we still need banks to do the transaction and they have more advantage than cash economy because they hold most of the fiat currencies of the world.
But cryotocurrency is different from that we hold the currency and we can do transaction when we want no restrictions or what ever so the real cashless economy is when all the people uses cryotocurrency in their daily life.
rafyq144576

Activity: 24

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:07:08 PM

In my country they do not recognize ways of paying through digital money, it is illegal and unorganized, although a small percentage of people use this type of payment method.
I think it is time for full international exposure such as these digital financial transactions, such as bitcoin, especially with the adoption of some international companies in the internal banking and foreign banking.
Such transactions will make it easier and easier to pay online.
SixOfFive

Activity: 630
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:46:59 PM

Most of the countries are encouraging digital cash but thats not mean cryptocurrency. In My country India also, Digitalization is very much encouraged and digital cash is now quite involved in the economy but Indian govt. is not in mood of adopting BTC as legal tender.
alenahype

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:54:46 PM

it is easier to live cashlessly because to pay for a purchase or products is simpler than a digital currency and for example to drop in and pick up what is bought. I am for such a future.
Jlimao28

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:02:07 PM

The process has certainly begun and started to pick up steam. Transitioning over to a 100% digital money economy is a long way away though. I have spent alot of time in China and it is definitely not a cashless society. Most of the population does not even have a bank account, let alone not use cash. That said, the process is moving, but it will be a long one.
Right now, I can say that we still need more time to change our monetary system. Turning to a pure digital currency in worldwide is not easy, it needs a lot of research and a lot of time. Poor people and uneducated person will suffer when the transition into a cashless society will go on. And for sure, a lot of criticism will throw up in the government if it will happens.
dimastegar

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

Small Trader

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:08:04 PM

In my country, digital money is still very rarely known. Probably because our way of life is still traditional and less dependent on digital currency technology. Banks are still the main choice here. Maybe in the near future, slowly later people here will know and start using digital money.

██████████████████
            █████  █████  █████  █████
         ███████████████████████████████
       ████  ████████████████████████  ███
      ██████████████████████████████████████
     ██  ████████████████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████     █████  ██
   █████████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ███  █████████████████▌     ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ██████████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  ███████████████      █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ██  ███████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ███████████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  █████████        ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
   ██  █████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
    ██████████████        ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████  █
     ███████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ████████
      ██  ███████████████        ▐█▌ ███  ██
       ███████████████████████████████████
         ████  ████████████████████  ███
            ██████  ████  ████  ██████
                ██████████████████

IDEX
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Start Trading Instantly
  BOUNTY
  Telegram
billykannithi

Activity: 330
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:30:31 PM

In my country, digital money is still very rarely known. Probably because our way of life is still traditional and less dependent on digital currency technology. Banks are still the main choice here. Maybe in the near future, slowly later people here will know and start using digital money.
Living your whole life with only working , working, eating , sleeping that's cause to the lack of knowledges about Bitcoin.
We need to update the technology which could helps us do everything faster, more convenient and wiser than the old way we used to do.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: