Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:11:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN] [ICO] Cointrade - Bringing crypto trading to the people 🔥🔥🔥 🚀  (Read 590 times)
CTE2018 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 08:19:36 PM
Last edit: March 30, 2018, 09:57:46 PM by CTE2018

Feel this thread is a bit cool! It is suggested that the project team can organize other activities or publicity to let more people know about this project!

It is cool because advertising campaign has not started yet. In this industry you have to spend money to get visibility. But don't worry, next week things are going to get quite interesting Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
WL082746

Activity: 308
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:36:00 AM

Feel this thread is a bit cool! It is suggested that the project team can organize other activities or publicity to let more people know about this project!

It is cool because advertising campaign has not started yet. In this industry you have to spend money to get visibility. But don't worry, next week things are going to get quite interesting Wink
Grin COME ON  Grin
semehnmitce

Activity: 13

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:08:39 PM

interesting and exciting project, i hope the team will continue to intensively promote this project so that more will be known and the project will be more developed and successful.
SimpleMan

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:08:29 PM

Do people who buy into your ICO also have the right to receive dividends from the money you earn with the platform?
That's a possibility that's been discussed many times among our team. For the moment we've decided not to give out dividends to token holders.

I have participated in your signing bonus activity. When I set up the logo image, I suggested that the picture size is not correct. How should I deal with it?

It should work by now. Please can you try again?

So why should investors put money into this? Do they get utility tokens which provide them with certain benefits on your platform?

Yes, tokens will work as a utility inside the platform. Paying fees inside the exchange with CTT will result in a 80% discount of said fee. Also, token holders will have premium accounts which will provide them with certain benefits (like higher daily and monthly deposit and withdrawal limits or preferential access to certain services)

It sounds very similar to what Cobinhood is doing. What kind of features will you offer to differentiate from others?

Cointrade_Support

Activity: 11

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:36:19 AM
Last edit: April 02, 2018, 06:34:33 AM by Cointrade_Support

Do people who buy into your ICO also have the right to receive dividends from the money you earn with the platform?
That's a possibility that's been discussed many times among our team. For the moment we've decided not to give out dividends to token holders.

I have participated in your signing bonus activity. When I set up the logo image, I suggested that the picture size is not correct. How should I deal with it?

So why should investors put money into this? Do they get utility tokens which provide them with certain benefits on your platform?

Yes, tokens will work as a utility inside the platform. Paying fees inside the exchange with CTT will result in a 80% discount of said fee. Also, token holders will have premium accounts which will provide them with certain benefits (like higher daily and monthly deposit and withdrawal limits or preferential access to certain services)

It sounds very similar to what Cobinhood is doing. What kind of features will you offer to differentiate from others?

Hello, SimpleMan. Well, as many of us know, most current exchanges are having certain issues, like a lack of efficiency, really mediocre costumer service, unstable servers and poor defense against hackers. With cryptocurrency community groving so fast, this problems will only drag the whole movement down, especially  in the eyes of newcomers and unexperienced people. Cointrade is aiming to expand the idea of cryptocurrency trading, making it secure and available, by creating and easy-to-use interface, fast and reliable costumer service and great security versus hacking attacks.
SimpleMan

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:40:25 PM

Hello, SimpleMan. Well, as many of us know, most current exchanges are having certain issues, like a lack of efficiency, really mediocre costumer service, unstable servers and poor defense against hackers. With cryptocurrency community groving so fast, this problems will only drag the whole movement down, especially  in the eyes of newcomers and unexperienced people. Cointrade is aiming to expand the idea of cryptocurrency trading, making it secure and available, by creating and easy-to-use interface, fast and reliable costumer service and great security versus hacking attacks.

All the things you mention are however also on the agenda of most other exchanges. It's not like they wouldn't care about security. One issue is the centralization and their control over everything that happens on their exchanges. It opens the door for manipulative action. And every new exchange claims to improve all of those aspects you mentioned. Let's be patient and see how you perform.

bangnicklasfi

Activity: 9

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:39:18 PM

Good afternoon. What will happens to the tokens that werent sold on the ICO (in case there’re any)?
Cointrade_Support

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:47:51 AM

All the things you mention are however also on the agenda of most other exchanges. It's not like they wouldn't care about security. One issue is the centralization and their control over everything that happens on their exchanges. It opens the door for manipulative action. And every new exchange claims to improve all of those aspects you mentioned. Let's be patient and see how you perform.

Great suggestion! Wink Time will show everything!
Cointrade_Support

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:06:48 AM

Good afternoon. What will happens to the tokens that werent sold on the ICO (in case there’re any)?

Hello! All unsold tokens will be burned after ICO.
Cointrade_Support

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:04:44 AM
Last edit: April 08, 2018, 06:41:39 AM by Cointrade_Support

Very promissing project! It deserves attention.

Thanks! Means a lot to us!
maryannsoriano1145

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:09:51 AM

i feel this thread is a bit cool! It is suggested that the project team can organize other activities or publicity to let more people know about this project!it looks like a great one to follow
allwithpassion

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:13:53 AM

Luckily The pre ICO haven't ended ...phew xD
Cointrade_Support

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:58:33 AM

i feel this thread is a bit cool! It is suggested that the project team can organize other activities or publicity to let more people know about this project!it looks like a great one to follow

Great idea! We will definitly implement such things in near future! Keep following us and stay tuned Wink.
Sri rahayu

Activity: 795
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:38:19 AM

This project looks very interesting, and I quote a bit from your website, The smart contract will use an oracle to keep constant track of Ethereum price and will send back the exact number of CTT that a user has purchased. This way everyone gets what they have paid for and possible swings in the market won’t have a negative impact.
    With the current crypto state this is one that attracts investors There is no doubt in investing, not only that, with the support of a team that is already professional this project will surely run smoothly and successfully, We'll see how it goes, Good luck.
Cointrade_Support

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:45:08 AM

This project looks very interesting, and I quote a bit from your website, The smart contract will use an oracle to keep constant track of Ethereum price and will send back the exact number of CTT that a user has purchased. This way everyone gets what they have paid for and possible swings in the market won’t have a negative impact.
    With the current crypto state this is one that attracts investors There is no doubt in investing, not only that, with the support of a team that is already professional this project will surely run smoothly and successfully, We'll see how it goes, Good luck.

Thank you for such a good rant! Truly a pleasure to see, that people are liking our idea! Good luck to you too!
decabhouti

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:04:57 AM

Developers can you please clarify who is on your team and the roles they have, or is it only you?
Cointrade_Support

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:08:36 AM

Developers can you please clarify who is on your team and the roles they have, or is it only you?

You can check out that information on our official website - cointrade.es
quanminh2533

Activity: 36

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:43:59 PM

This project looks great!  Cheesy  My friend sent me this project, and I am very interested. Cheesy
Cointrade_Support

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:51:40 AM

This project looks great!  Cheesy  My friend sent me this project, and I am very interested. Cheesy

We are very glad! Smiley
IHOT

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:40:06 PM

very nice ..
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: