Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:52:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN] [ICO] Cointrade - Bringing crypto trading to the people 🔥🔥🔥 🚀  (Read 588 times)
CTE2018 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 08:53:36 AM
Last edit: March 22, 2018, 09:29:08 AM by CTE2018

Pre-ICO dates: April 8th - April 27th

CTT TOKENS:
A total of amount 236.110.000 CTT will be issued, of which:
• 23.610.000 CTT will be reserved for team members and founders
• 25.000.000 CTT will be available for sale during pre-ICO
• 187.500.000 will be sold during main round of the ICO.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AkagiShigeru

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:06:40 AM

Wow, this really looks like a great project.

Good luck with it!
WL082746

Activity: 308
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:17:13 PM

Especially like your logo! That's great!
WL082746

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:31:33 PM

I have participated in your signing bonus activity. When I set up the logo image, I suggested that the picture size is not correct. How should I deal with it?
Cointrade_Support

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:52:29 PM

I have participated in your signing bonus activity. When I set up the logo image, I suggested that the picture size is not correct. How should I deal with it?

Hello! We are currently working on it.
byteberry

Activity: 180
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:27:31 PM

A very detailed roadmap, everything is explained in a simple and concise way. Will follow the development of your project and the pre-ICO results.

♔  uKit ICO Feb 19 - Apr 19 ♔
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆ BOOSTING SITE CONVERSION WITH AI ◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Whitepaper | Facebook | Twitter | Telegram
krisnajsadrak

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:34:25 PM

no min ETH to contribute in this project,
wich mean this project is fair enough to all people who didn't have a lot of money and want to buy this token in early stage

boled

Activity: 590
Merit: 116

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:18:24 PM

BRINGING CRYPTO TRADING TO THE PEOPLE. GLOBAL PLATFORM OFFERING EASY, SECURE AND QUALITY ACCESS TO CRYPTOCURRENCY TRADING

sentence is good and has a high selling point, I have not studied the details of this project, but if you see a glance this segment has so many competitors, let alone they have already released, have a great community and professional team.

*make the cryptocurrency community grow and ensure more and more users take up this technology.
*the most ambitious cryptocurrency trading project to date, allocating millions of dollars toward developing a scalable platform that can handle millions of users and hundreds of thousands of transactions per second
*professional track record

to be honest I still doubt that cointrade will be able to compete, maybe this is because I have not studied more deeply about this project. but I hope great with this project, to be successful in doing crowdsale, so that can realize the desired mission, I will learn more about this project. hopefully will achieve success.
CTE2018 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 10:28:13 PM

BRINGING CRYPTO TRADING TO THE PEOPLE. GLOBAL PLATFORM OFFERING EASY, SECURE AND QUALITY ACCESS TO CRYPTOCURRENCY TRADING

sentence is good and has a high selling point, I have not studied the details of this project, but if you see a glance this segment has so many competitors, let alone they have already released, have a great community and professional team.

*make the cryptocurrency community grow and ensure more and more users take up this technology.
*the most ambitious cryptocurrency trading project to date, allocating millions of dollars toward developing a scalable platform that can handle millions of users and hundreds of thousands of transactions per second
*professional track record

to be honest I still doubt that cointrade will be able to compete, maybe this is because I have not studied more deeply about this project. but I hope great with this project, to be successful in doing crowdsale, so that can realize the desired mission, I will learn more about this project. hopefully will achieve success.

Hi boled! Thank your for your comment and your interest in the project. We understand your point of view, however, we strongly believe that we can compete with other exchanges. Blockchain technology is growing everyday and the oldest exchanges are only about 7-8 years old. Most successful blockchain-related projects are yet to come since there is still A LOT of room for improvement, specially regarding cryptocurrency exchanges.

Don't forget that competition is always good for users and developers alike, since it allows us to keep growing.
SimpleMan

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:35:16 PM

Do people who buy into your ICO also have the right to receive dividends from the money you earn with the platform?

CTE2018 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 10:46:16 PM

Do people who buy into your ICO also have the right to receive dividends from the money you earn with the platform?
That's a possibility that's been discussed many times among our team. For the moment we've decided not to give out dividends to token holders.

It should work by now. Please can you try again?
SimpleMan

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:32:54 PM

That's a possibility that's been discussed many times among our team. For the moment we've decided not to give out dividends to token holders.

So why should investors put money into this? Do they get utility tokens which provide them with certain benefits on your platform?

CTE2018 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 10:36:03 PM

So why should investors put money into this? Do they get utility tokens which provide them with certain benefits on your platform?

Yes, tokens will work as a utility inside the platform. Paying fees inside the exchange with CTT will result in a 80% discount of said fee. Also, token holders will have premium accounts which will provide them with certain benefits (like higher daily and monthly deposit and withdrawal limits or preferential access to certain services)
marzyyy

Activity: 90

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:43:03 PM

Yes, tokens will work as a utility inside the platform. Paying fees inside the exchange with CTT will result in a 80% discount of said fee. Also, token holders will have premium accounts which will provide them with certain benefits (like higher daily and monthly deposit and withdrawal limits or preferential access to certain services)

How about waived trading fees for individuals holding specific amount of CTT tokens? Will that be feasible?
TheBitcoinEther

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:50:39 PM

Yet another trading platform with low liquidity.

Seems to me like next-in-line money laundering scheme. Good luck with it!
CTE2018 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 11:58:43 PM

How about waived trading fees for individuals holding specific amount of CTT tokens? Will that be feasible?
People with premium accounts (token holders) will have 10% discount on every transaction fee, which can be added to the 80% discount if CTT is used to pay for said fee. This means that tokend holders might have up to 90% discount on transaction fees.

Yet another trading platform with low liquidity.

Seems to me like next-in-line money laundering scheme. Good luck with it!
We understand you (or any other person for that matter) being skeptical or critical of any project. However, I can assure that no illegal activities are planned to be executed inside or in relation to our platform.
WL082746

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:59:46 AM

Feel this thread is a bit cool! It is suggested that the project team can organize other activities or publicity to let more people know about this project!
WL082746

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:01:19 AM

I've reset the avatar!
Cointrade_Support

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:04:35 AM

I've reset the avatar!

Great!
Cointrade_Support

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:24:33 AM

Wow, what an amazing project! The development team looks professional.

Thank you! Yes indeed, our team is very professional and experienced! And we are working hard to reach our goals!
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: