Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 04:42:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Beginner in bounty  (Read 663 times)
Papcio77

Activity: 841
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:49:56 AM

For my self basisbis who are bounty manager of the prohect because to stay their good image in community and avoiding red trust, those manager also have research before they have contract with the project

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LinAliza

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:52:33 AM

Bounty campaign will only be scammed if you are not paid for your work done. Now, with regards to token value its normal to be delayed as it is based on the supply and demand on that tokens. So if you are afraid to get scammed i suggest you do your research first on that bounty or project read their website, whitepaper, and do a little research outsude the box for a sure win.
eomeo

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:06:01 AM

Some good advice in this thread. Thanks!
Altcoindealer

Activity: 699
Merit: 135

XAYA - THE ULTIMATE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:13:16 AM

You will never know if theres a scam in the bounty campain and if they will ditribute the tokens. So many people participatet on the envion ICO. The ICO ended more then two months ago. ANd nobody received the bounty tokens. They collected over hundredds of millions of dollars. So i dont know if they ever will distribute their bounty tokens, but i dont think so. What i want to tell is, even when the projects looks seriouse and the location is in switzerland, it can be that you been scammed.
ArteMixer

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 10:24:22 AM

Bounty is a quite risky project, and I personally do quite a lot of research before participating in a bounty. Just choose ICOs with huge organic communities and those ones who had been on the market for a while and have multiple successful projects. Nothing difficult, just a bit of research.
walemil

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:31:07 AM

Before you jump on a bounty, please read and understand the project as well as the team members. You can get this as summary from the announcement or as volume from the white paper. In the bounty information, you will see clearly how long it will take, after bounty is completed, for the tokens to be distributed.
wandino

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:17:02 AM

Look into the project and the team. See if you understand the whitepaper and if the team has a good history (on linkedin) This will help you evaluate
erixter

Activity: 227
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:01:12 PM

Before You Join in Bounty Campaign Better Do your Own Research About the Project, Check the Team or Any Partnership to Other Company if they have, Check Also the Partnership if Legit or Not. also don't forget to chech the background of bounty manager who conduct the bounty.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
JasperVS11

Activity: 44

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:53:30 PM

ICO and Airdrop Community

If you want you can join the ICO and Airdrop community. I spend a fair amount of time a day to investigate the potential of each airdrop. That way I try to filter out the airdrops that have some real value. These valuable airdrops will be posted in the group together with some extra information about the project.

Feel free to join by using this link: https://t.me/joinchat/FTuL-Q4leB38XkixiCJTCA
mithrim

Activity: 434
Merit: 436

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:06:15 PM

How do i know when the bounty campaign is scam??
Is the token i get is trash? A months ago since i get token and until now the token has no value..

What irks me a bit here is, that some things got mixed up in your post.

First, what do you mean by 'token has no value'? How do you define it? If you mean by 'no value' that it - at this time - has no trading value, then you need to ask yourself whether it's supposed to be already tradable or if you just have to wait. Is the project itself dead? There are projects that have tokens that aren't tradable for months after the ICO ended. And that is on purpose.

Second, what were your criteria for joining the bounty? They should be basically the same as investing in the project. In a sense, you do invest in it - at least your time.

The tips you've gotten so far in regard to joining campaigns with reputable Bounty Managers are good, but they don't absolve you from [arconym=Do your own research]DYOR[/acronym]. Even if you pick a reputable Bounty Manager, so what? That might only give you an additional security that you'll get your tokens, if they have value later on, who knows. Not all Bounty Managers get paid in tokens, they also get BTC, ETH and/or USD.
Jercyhora2

Activity: 504
Merit: 23

Epsilon Omega

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 05:29:44 PM

Is the token i get is trash? A months ago since i get token and until now the token has no value..

Bounty campaigns is not that easy as it seems.
Once you enter any bounty you must follow instruction of it.
Failure to comply to requirement can cause not recieving any token.

Correct me if I'm wrong,  I think I't can take upto 1 to 2 months maximum after the bounty program ends.

Just simply do task, and take it seriously. to avoid being withdrawed from the campaigns.

Sferium

Activity: 14
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:48:53 PM

Bounty campaigns or airdrops are not trash.  They're designed to spread the words around, like advertising for products and offering free samples.  10-15 years Bitcoin didn't really have any values either but people were still mining, buying and owning them.  Look at Bitcoin's price today.  The point is, those coins with no value in your wallet could some day make you money.  Let say you have 20 of them, all it takes is just one to go up and you should be all set.
Shikisha

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 11:32:36 PM

I've join on lot of bounty campaign and there are some coin or token is scam. You must prepare yourself with lot of knowledge and experience. Usually when i want to join bounty campaign, firstly i check the spreadsheet to know the bounty manager keep update the stakes every week or not. If bounty manager don't update the stakes for several weeks and don't answer the bounty hunter in thread or in the bounty group, you should join other bounty campaign. And if you was joined the bounty campaign you should leave it.
cute nmp

Activity: 1638
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:37:58 PM

I think you need to be more careful .Also try to find more knowledge about the program in other for you to know wheather it is a scam or not.

▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀          SUGARS.ZONE     ❤[nbs
gawer33

Activity: 309
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:32:21 AM

if your worrying about scam best thing to do is change bounty every week especially in signature campaign, some managers are allowing that. this way chance of getting paid is higher

STOP eating Oreo save the orangutans
https://www.orangutan.org.au/about-orangutans/orangutan-threats/
Panovalilia2015

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:43:31 AM

cпacибo зa инфy Wink
ololesia

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:18:19 AM

If the ICO is a scam, then the bounty is a scam, too.
To find if the ICO is real, look at these factors:
1. Good White Paper
2. Professional team
3. Good social media (Facebook, Twitter, Telegram). It is the main point for bounty programs because you will need to work with social media.
4. Also, an ICO should have a real-life issue to tackle because in another case it won't be interesting to investors.
Dhanems

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:05:42 AM

Just copy and paste,follow the rules and instructions,for joining bounty or any activity here on bitcointalk about cryptocurrency,:)
hurry_hore

Activity: 294
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:24:24 AM

You need to review several aspects to participate in a bounty such as project profile, the team, and also your estimation in the future will the project be demanded by people. If the project you participated in their bounty is good, the token will have the value later. Some tokens value to be dumped after ICO, the value is very less even said no value at all. But perhaps later it will grow and have decent value. You need to learn history of bitcoin.

▁▁▁▁▁                 SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE                 ▁▁▁▁▁
INVECH     WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM     INVECH
▔▔▔▔▔                   JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!                   ▔▔▔▔▔
cuenzy

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 08:19:04 AM

You'll never know until they run  Cheesy No one knows seriously. If one of the team runs then it would be definitely a scam whether one only did it. It doesn't matter how good the technicals or the marketing, it's always the greed that makes it. This is a sad reality
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: