Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:49:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [DTX] Digital Ticks Token Sale - FIRST EVER COMMODITY - CRYPTO EXCHANGE  (Read 7528 times)
cryptoplane

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:51:01 AM

I'm not sure that I will see something new in this project, because the ICO market is very rapidly developing, and besides, there are many odd ICOs that are in no way inferior.
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cold beer

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:35:17 AM

I'm not sure that I will see something new in this project, because the ICO market is very rapidly developing, and besides, there are many odd ICOs that are in no way inferior.
Yes, but they can not be called identical, because the ideas are inferior to each other, nor can they be called equally effective and useful.
cryptozian

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:57:50 AM

Yes, but they can not be called identical, because the ideas are inferior to each other, nor can they be called equally effective and useful.
Well, guys, there are a lot of cases when some ideas turn out to be not justifying themselves, or there simply is not enough money for implementation.
Botaisk

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:25:40 AM

Well, guys, there are a lot of cases when some ideas turn out to be not justifying themselves, or there simply is not enough money for implementation.
Well, yes, or just collected money and piled up, and then sit and bite your elbows.
cryptoicicle

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:34:13 PM

I understand that the project's activities are aimed at creating a platform for mass trade .. hmm .. well, wh ... why is it different from others? I do not understand
I will tell you and you will stay for a long time under the baking: the distinctive feature of the new system is that it can use not only crypto-currencies, but also goods such as gold and silver.
NatalieVishneva

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:07:03 PM

I understand that the project's activities are aimed at creating a platform for mass trade .. hmm .. well, wh ... why is it different from others? I do not understand
I will tell you and you will stay for a long time under the baking: the distinctive feature of the new system is that it can use not only crypto-currencies, but also goods such as gold and silver.
are you serious ?? I've never come across this, I think it will be interesting to take advantage.
sjuzze

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:42:17 PM

are you serious ?? I've never come across this, I think it will be interesting to take advantage.
I think beginners will have a hard time finding out, I need to come up with something simpler, or create a manual for use.
cryptoeclipse

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:12:02 PM

I think beginners will have a hard time finding out, I need to come up with something simpler, or create a manual for use.
Yes, a short usage instruction would be in the topic, I personally find it easier to read the instruction than to chat on the chat and ask for advice.
killerbot

Activity: 67

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:30:49 PM

I understand that the functionality of the service will include the basic convenience for users, but what problems will be solved?
cryptoplanet

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:56:55 PM

I understand that the functionality of the service will include the basic convenience for users, but what problems will be solved?
I read that this will allow unified on one platform more experienced traders and beginners, which is very convenient.
Mike Mike

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:22:01 PM

I read that this will allow unified on one platform more experienced traders and beginners, which is very convenient.
It is very good that there will not be a single whole system, and not a section on those who are in the subject and beginners.
hollymoolly

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:40:46 PM

It is very good that there will not be a single whole system, and not a section on those who are in the subject and beginners.
I think about solving the problems you can sweep them on the site to know more truthful and accurate information.
Yes, because very many people are chatting, and accordingly the same number of opinions)))
cryptoplane

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:25:33 PM

It is commendable that, DT will allow to carry out trade and exchange relations between network members. But how it differs from other standard platforms, I still do not.
cryptozian

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:14:09 PM

It is commendable that, DT will allow to carry out trade and exchange relations between network members. But how it differs from other standard platforms, I still do not.
Everything is simple, it will be based on the technology of blocking: in it, all the data on operations are formed into blocks and chains available for each new participant.
Botaisk

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:32:14 PM

Everything is simple, it will be based on the technology of blocking: in it, all the data on operations are formed into blocks and chains available for each new participant.
Well, yes, because in this way it makes the network transparent, and the trade on it is honest.
Mike Mike

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:06:37 PM

Well, yes, because in this way it makes the network transparent, and the trade on it is honest.
Everything sounds very good, but I feel that anything can go wrong as planned.
Everything can beat, you need to rely only on the honesty of developers and good luck))
Botaisk

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:59:52 PM

An interesting blockchain project that breaks into the crypto industry and I think it will  take  own place here. All ingenious is simple))

I would describe the Digital Ticks project after I first got to know this project:  seems that the developers do not create anything supernatural, but project worth of attention.
sjuzze

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:30:13 PM

I, as a small child, are delighted with what happens! Such decisions simply tickle my imagination. There are real technologies that solve the sore serious problems. It's not just big words, it's our reality
Well, it's still great, in fact it is not known what will after  the development of these technologies. But new technologies generate new problems. You never know what will be happen))
cryptoeclipse

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:54:00 PM

I, as a small child, are delighted with what happens! Such decisions simply tickle my imagination. There are real technologies that solve the sore serious problems. It's not just big words, it's our reality
Well, it's still great, in fact it is not known what will after  the development of these technologies. But new technologies generate new problems. You never know what will be happen))
After development this great technologies, there may be not better things.
hollymoolly

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:42:42 PM

I think, Digital Ticks will help to trade for me and me friends. It's hard to trade now(( The market is very unpredictable
I understand you perfectly, I have similar problems. It’s difficult to trade in this market for me to. Very often, even at first glance, good deals, you can lose a lot of money (sad)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: