Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:01:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SWT Coin Group  (Read 13091 times)
trdrSWAP (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:34:32 PM
Last edit: April 06, 2018, 11:32:34 AM by trdrSWAP

SWTC is a unique decentralized and open-source cryptocurrency based on the VMSP (Verified MacID Secured Payments Infrastructure Technology that offers both private and transparent transaction types. SWTC payments are published on a public block chain, but the sender, recipient, and amount of a transaction remain private.

NEW Website

http://www.swaptoken.network/

(Expect more updates soon.. A detailed Road Map possibly by the first week of April 2018)

Twitter Page..

https://twitter.com/SWTCoin

Facebook Page

https://www.facebook.com/SwapToken/
Thank you for sharing the information, I will be attentive of this project very closely without doubt. Good luck team

Thank you for your support!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
trdrSWAP (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:41:56 PM
Last edit: April 06, 2018, 11:35:33 AM by trdrSWAP

So it's a coin or token?

I see you have your own wallet?

TOKEN is a coin already listed and traded on Yobit.. We are launching a new coin SWTC and it will be listed on exchanges during July to Oct 2018. Initially as tokens and then swapped for a hard forked coin.
blocks.explorer

Activity: 473
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:56:49 PM

Yobit wallet is in Maintenance. Explorer is not working. What's the current circulating supply and the total max supply?
trdrSWAP (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:53:18 AM
Last edit: April 06, 2018, 11:38:14 AM by trdrSWAP

SWAP TOKEN is definitely a COIN and not a token.. and it is already listed on yobit.. the problem is it has got a very low valuation.. there are two reasons for this.. first is it has already got a huge number of coins in circulation. .. and second there are too many coins in the WALLETS which is under maintenance.
Hence the need for launching new coin.. SWTC..
trdrSWAP (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:17:07 AM
Last edit: April 06, 2018, 11:42:45 AM by trdrSWAP

I appreciate Johnny and Meirban for their useful discussion.. (on Discord).. These are the thoughts that are lingering in the mind of all investors.. so we should allow the discussion to grow.. 15 billion coins = 15 000000000 and reduced to 150000000 at 1:100 after pre-sale.. but Meirban i wish to clarify that my suggestion is the new coin SWTC should be a Bitcoin fork.. we will give free airdrop of 1:10 for BTC holders of the forked coin along with our swap.. Right now total bitcoins around 18 million.. of which 6 million not in circulation.. so 12 million.. 12 million x 10 forked SWTC = 120 million coins.. So total issue of SWTC will be 150 million for our own pre-sale and 120 million for Airdrop to BTC holders total of 270 million coins premine.. and issued.. By doing this we can ensure that the initial price of the forked coin will be between a minimum of 3 to 10 USD.. by looking at the performance of recent BTC/LTC forks.. this is surely possible.. Even BTC SMART with 1:100 free airdrop started at around USD 96.00 and has drifted down to around 0.07 USD in two to 3 months.. But our aim should be to maintain the price of the coin after the fork and swap and airdrop between USD 3 to 10.. with good projects clear road map and whitpaper etc..
Total supply of the coin can be upto three times the premine for future mining and payments for Masternodes rewards etc.,
If some one wants to exit immediately after the airdrop when the price will be at the highest in the short term.. they can get a good profit.. each investor can calculate their profit with their own holding of the old coin as of now with a possible price range for SWTC between USD 3 to USD 10 during the initial days.. But our idea is to create a solid coin with solid plans and our realistic target price for the new coin shouild be around USD 100 by the end of 2019..  I am sure we can do it if we all work together!
trdrSWAP (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:23:52 AM
Last edit: April 06, 2018, 11:43:39 AM by trdrSWAP

We have to burn during the pre-sale in the ratio of 100:1 exactly.. but it will not be just burn.. but burn with a swap of a BTC fork coin..
why we need a BTC fork.. because this will bring the BTC holders into play by means of a free airdrop of 1:10 for them..
BTC holders are the biggest investors and their interest in free coins through a fork will ensure that we will immediateely get a high price for our coin.. and not fall like PAC. I am sure we are going in the right direction..
FerrisWheel

Activity: 309
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:52:27 AM

So the supply is only 150m?

When will the burn happen?

Wait, are you sure the total supply is 15b? Because I saw 17b token ONLY in the sell order at https://yobit.io/en/trade/TOKEN/ETH

And another 100b token at https://yobit.io/en/trade/TOKEN/BTC
Willian K

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:06:47 AM

So it's a coin or token?

trdrSWAP (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:07:17 AM

Wait, are you sure the total supply is 15b? Because I saw 17b token ONLY in the sell order at https://yobit.io/en/trade/TOKEN/ETH

Since the lowest values you can sell on BTC or ETH market is 1 Sat.. these are not realistic values.. we can tell people who are interested to do the swap to register with us with a screenshot of their holdings and book their swap well in advance.. this will give us the exact amount of coins that are going to come in for the swap..
Willian K

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:16:44 AM

Do you have White Paper ? Show me.
trdrSWAP (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:21:15 AM

So it's a coin or token?

There is a current wallet that can be downloaded, which we hope to replace with the new forked one once things are more concrete and finalized..
coinmenace

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

Everything you want, is everything you need.

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:53:00 PM

Since the lowest values you can sell on BTC or ETH market is 1 Sat.. these are not realistic values.. we can tell people who are interested to do the swap to register with us with a screenshot of their holdings and book their swap well in advance.. this will give us the exact amount of coins that are going to come in for the swap..

so what will be the total token? if there's already trillions being staked but not in circulation - are you suggesting those will not be swapped? so only those that managed to get into yobit are the one you are considering to be "SWAPTOKEN" that can be swapped into swaptoken 2.0?
trdrSWAP (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:11:17 PM

so what will be the total token? if there's already trillions being staked but not in circulation - are you suggesting those will not be swapped? so only those that managed to get into yobit are the one you are considering to be "SWAPTOKEN" that can be swapped into swaptoken 2.0?

That is the idea as of now.. Specific number of coins to be swapped will be announced once we can get a registration process initiated after we release a road map.. Possibly by the first week of April!
trdrSWAP (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:29:13 AM

New Contact email id updated on the website.. admin@swaptoken.network
trdrSWAP (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:37:24 AM
Last edit: March 25, 2018, 10:17:39 AM by trdrSWAP

Caution.. The SWAP TOKEN Investment community is presently deciding whether to SWAP all the 3.5 trillion SWAP TOKEN coins that are remaining in the wallet and getting staked in the wallet or just the 15 billion or so coins remaining in Yobit.. Also there is a lot of discussion going on in Discord about forming a Development and Management Team.. We are waiting for some agreement and consensus to be formed to move forward.. Our advise to new investors buying the SWAP TOKEN Coin now on Yobit with the hope of exchanging for the new coin to be cautious and wait for a few days before buying.. Cheers!  
trdrSWAP (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:17:19 AM

Some discussions on Discord.. "Let us wait for a few days before we take things forward.. May be there are several people who are here mainly because they have a lot of coins on the wallet because they have been staking for a long while.. hoping to get the wallet working on Yobit.. and encashing their profit.. if the wallet starts functioning on Yobit tomorrow.. 3.5 trillion coins will come into the market.. on yobit.. and the price will drop to very low values.. may be we have to wait for that to happen so that what ever profit these coin holders hope to get let them get.. then we can decide about taking things forward.. we have to respect their hopes too.."
blek5000

Activity: 15

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:34:44 PM

Hi. I appeal to you From the training center Cryptomanager.tech. We at training we recommend to trade in a coin Swap token, and also to bring out a coin on a purse and there to mine. We and our partners have a lot of coins on wallets. We ask that if you do the swap of coins. To take account of the holders of the coins in cold wallets.
Thank you very much!
coinmenace

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

Everything you want, is everything you need.

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:36:15 PM

Caution.. The SWAP TOKEN Investment community is presently deciding whether to SWAP all the 3.5 trillion SWAP TOKEN coins that are remaining in the wallet and getting staked in the wallet or just the 15 billion or so coins remaining in Yobit.. Also there is a lot of discussion going on in Discord about forming a Development and Management Team.. We are waiting for some agreement and consensus to be formed to move forward.. Our advise to new investors buying the SWAP TOKEN Coin now on Yobit with the hope of exchanging for the new coin to be cautious and wait for a few days before buying.. Cheers!  

i think your calculation is way below the number of coins available in yobit. 15 billion?
TOKEN/ETH alone already has ~17 billion on sale for 1 TOKEN = 0.00000001 (ETH).
TOKEN/BTC has ~106 billion on sale for 1 TOKEN = 1 sat (BTC)
dhlivnuk

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:56:35 PM

Some discussions on Discord.. "Let us wait for a few days before we take things forward.. May be there are several people who are here mainly because they have a lot of coins on the wallet because they have been staking for a long while.. hoping to get the wallet working on Yobit.. and encashing their profit.. if the wallet starts functioning on Yobit tomorrow.. 3.5 trillion coins will come into the market.. on yobit.. and the price will drop to very low values.. may be we have to wait for that to happen so that what ever profit these coin holders hope to get let them get.. then we can decide about taking things forward.. we have to respect their hopes too.."
Sry for stupid question, but will i get swap token 2 if im TOKEN holder on yobit?
trdrSWAP (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:44:49 PM

Everything on hold at the moment..
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: