Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:25:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: GOOGLE is going to start its BLOCKCHAIN  (Read 273 times)
yugyug

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:16:53 PM

Google's adaptation to blockchain technology does not mean that they will also develop their own cryptocurrency nor embracing bitcoin. Blockchain technology has many use cases and cryptocurrency creation is one of them. Decentralization, tamper-proof and transparency network is the main goal of blockchain and many large companies are admiring this amazing kind of technology. Technology giant like Google are trying to develop further blockchain technology to minimize hardware cost of data networks.
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
babarian

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:39:33 PM

After google forbid crypto and ICO ads, this is very shocking news.
google might make a mistake, then cover it by starting applying blockchain technology.
is it possible that Google will make coins and make ICO projects?
your prediction may be correct, but what about google's decision to ban crypto and ICO ads? will this really apply next June? or is this just a google strategy to play with bitcoin prices in the market?
binhvo1505

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:43:29 PM

Today I heard that google is also working to start its blockchain. That is a very good news for the blockchain users as it means that now everyone even most expert also think that blockchain is the future of this world success and they all are busy to develop their blockchain technology. It means that the world giants have believe on blockchain technology. With this progress it is sure that bitcoin will be considered as the best option for the future business and with this progress people will believe that bitcoin is the right option for the future global economy and business. This will increase the value of bitcoin to a highest stage.
yess, i am looking forward to this news. This is the time for me to buy many altcoins and wait for them to rise. I like the news like this, because I can multiply my wealth three times. But let me know, should I hold the bitcoin right now? Thank you for your advice.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
CryptoMoneyPower

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 05:15:35 PM

the blockchain is the backbone of the bitcoin and all the other cryptocurrencies,until now it have proves security and have secured the cryptocurrency users without any complaint.So there seems a good implementation of the this results by some of the major companies in the internet.The researches of google to implement the blockchain technology to the google seems they have also understand the advantages of the technology.But what matters is how they deny the cryptocurrencies. hopefully it will also turned in the future.
Johnny Lgz

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:24:15 PM

Google is one of the influential website ever created like Firefox and internet explorer, if they will launched their own coin then it's a ninety percent successful since they can make also free ads on their own site to spread their token information.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: