Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:21:21 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trx or Neo quick return  (Read 1396 times)
kulakvlad

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:01:07 AM

I agree, it's best to split the money between them. But choose proportions yourself considering the upcoming news.

X-avier

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:45:28 AM

Yes, it would be more logical and correct to invest in both of these coins, but if we look at it from the perspective of the prospects, of course, NEO will become the leader in this pair! Perhaps we will soon see how TRX will pump up, and maybe not, and if we talk about NEO, the potential of this coin is so great that I do not even know how to predict its maximum value in 2018

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
JuniAiko

Activity: 126

DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 10:56:35 AM

NEO isnt just a cryptocurrency anymore, but a monster of an ecosystem with differnt layers underneath it, including ONT, NEX, ELA, OnChain, and now they are even tightly partnering with Stellar/IBM! And even major chinese companies such as Alibaba are invested in it, and some even collaborating with it.

[|NEO|ONT|XLM|WAN|ADA|ELA|VEN|EOS|NCASH|TRX|IOTA|>
RoooooR
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

GigTricks.io | A CRYPTO ECOSYSTEM FOR ON-DEMAND EC

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:11:25 PM

For TRX i believe you should be waiting for their incoming coinburn, it's listed on their roadmap so you better check it. I believe there's another news which justin sun states that their test net will be launched. As far as i remember it will be on first week of april so you better watch for it in order to exit on a good price. As per NEO, i believe it's a very good investment since more and more ICO's are using NEO platform as of now. It will be a big thing to watch for that's for sure.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..
AllthewayUUppp

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:22:54 PM

So with the current dip happening as we speak TRX is at 3c and Neo is at $67.

Now I have 1.2k remaining Smiley Smiley ready to invest for a good return. Should I:

1)Go all in for TRX at 3c and hold till test main net pump and dump it?

2) should I invest it in Neo?

Trx also have their coin burn event and If I am not mistaken the price should be up because the supply will be decrease. Yes you should invest in NEO but do your own search first, I am just waiting for NEO to go down around 400k sats then I will buy a bag of it again.
minttop

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:32:56 PM

Why don't you just go into both of them
On your position i'd put 60% into TRX and accordingly 40% into NEO
Cryptoworld is the most flexible world for today in trading system in my opinion
And you must have the same flexibility to work with it
Please, don't put all your money into only one coin
You always can exchange one of them into another

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
AllthewayUUppp

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:06:49 PM

I prefer picking NEO rather than TRX,
NEO is established coin and so much is happening right now.
This year it will launch a switcheo which is decentralized exchange only for NEO Blockchain.

With the price of NEO right now, no one can resist that offer.

I would prefer them both instead of choosing one of them because that's more profitable than choosing one. Both of them are really good I understand why you saying that on TRX because it is a new coin and nothing proves right now but I know someday TRX will show to anyone how good there technology is.
kicauklaten

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 03:47:30 PM

I am much more interested in NEO. just look at the development of these coins actually showed a very great change. within the next few years, NEO could be coins that will achieve a high price if it sees the development that exists to this day.

ctrlaltdeluge

Activity: 47

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:58:53 PM

choose NEO. because the TRX is a Scam coin. Keep away from it if you do not want your life to collapse. Its price is going gradually towards the starting point
waaat?

Activity: 574
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:06:36 PM

I am much more interested in NEO. just look at the development of these coins actually showed a very great change. within the next few years, NEO could be coins that will achieve a high price if it sees the development that exists to this day.
But topic author want quick challenge. For long-term NEO is the best. However on short everything is not so clear. I choose NEO. No comments
removebeforeflight

Activity: 696
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:03:08 PM

Now I have 1.2k remaining Smiley Smiley ready to invest for a good return. Should I:

NEO is a slow and steady crypto and the rising trend is bit slow compared to other crypto but don't have any down price and steadily trending on a stable price.

TRX is an emerging cryto and compared to NEO you could invest in TRX since the pump is yet to come and utilize this opportunity before the pump. Post pump of TRX you may invest partial investment into NEO.
hansbans

Activity: 380
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:10:23 PM

I choose NEO too. I think neo is a coin with a rising potency very soon. I am also very surprised that it has fallen to these prices. One of the coins I am most trusting at the moment Smiley

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
blumkinnn

Activity: 238

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:16:07 PM

I agree, it's best to split the money between them. But choose proportions yourself considering the upcoming news.
NEO looks hundreds of times more adequate than TRX. I propose to divide the investments 80 by 20, accordingly 80% to invest in NEO.

hasna17

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:26:05 PM

I prefer picking NEO rather than TRX,
NEO is established coin and so much is happening right now.
This year it will launch a switcheo which is decentralized exchange only for NEO Blockchain.

With the price of NEO right now, no one can resist that offer.
I agree with you, if I have to choose I prefer NEO,
because this is more promising in the future, and based on the platform,
many projects will join, so of course no doubt the price will rise
and you will be able to claim free gas, if you keep your coins in NEOTracker.
burdeN

Activity: 364
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:36:11 PM

NEO is from mid to long-term solid and stable investment, while TRX is high risk short term in my opinion
abramovich

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:46:32 PM

I prefer NEO, I am too worried about the price and the Tron project, because of the number of tokens held by the developer. and I see trx prices dropped very low since a few months ago
joburgtaxi

Activity: 263
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:00:36 PM

NEO for mid and long. But Trx for high-risk and unknown for what term. They starts testnet but what further? I think diversification is best. As said 20/80

ruffles2016

Activity: 475
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:09:25 PM

Both coins won't give quick and big returns in bear markets cause they belong top coins in ranking. But both 2 coins are great for future gains as noone know what to expect from Neo's future with icos and other things.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
ixlr8nz

Activity: 19

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:47:40 PM

I think TRX because they are basically trying to bring crypto to the masses. Also the ath of tron was approx 29c which is 6X where we are now, and no doubt it will get back there very soon with the test net etc coming in a few days. I think they will be no.1 in the not too distant future.

Everyone has heard of Bitcoin, but how many people have even heard of NEO? Tron will become a well known brand over time, like bitcoin is now.

A lot of people got burned by the PND (I was one), however this is not Trons fault, but our fault for gambling.
erasheed28

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:55:45 PM

Both are good coins so making a split between this two is not bad at all, i suggest you do a 50/50 if you can't decide since they can easily go up again once bitcoin started to pump.

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: