Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 11:21:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I am freaking out a bit for icx coin  (Read 128 times)
voom360 (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:23:28 AM

What do I do? Sell? Hodl? Cry? Laugh? Tell me someone! I feel like it's likely to go down again after a big up like that but at the same time I don't want to sell and miss the moon  anyone have any useful insights?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SerenW

Activity: 169
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:25:40 AM

What do I do? Sell? Hodl? Cry? Laugh? Tell me someone! I feel like it's likely to go down again after a big up like that but at the same time I don't want to sell and miss the moon  anyone have any useful insights?

It seems like you bought at TOP in the previous price spike if you're in lose then no reason to sell at a loss. Keep patience and wait for the next bull run which is going to start soon. Because it's a market rule which goes down always jumps up too.

BTC: bc1qky6p6aptuqcha650dclqhs0k4pawrqc7g0zhz8
ETH: 0x7407Ee8B6cFED6E1cabd67dC91D23D9DB5D7e801
moonriver

Activity: 392
Merit: 152

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:33:40 AM

What do I do? Sell? Hodl? Cry? Laugh? Tell me someone! I feel like it's likely to go down again after a big up like that but at the same time I don't want to sell and miss the moon  anyone have any useful insights?
Don't be over optimistic when there is pump.
If my coin has been through big pump, I'd sell along the way.
We never know where is the highest point.
FomoATH

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:39:00 AM

I, too, worry about my portfolio, losses, and so it is enough to say that now I will cling in any ways to return all that I lost and go to zero. And what can you say about icons, you need to expect this unpredictably, but to sell to go away with anything this is stupid.

Legion13

Activity: 323
Merit: 23

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:40:39 AM

First ask yourself are you a Day trader, Weak hand or a Hodler. Though all coins went down in the bearish markets ICX went down hard. It couls be due to manipulation by whales since only Binance had the most volume until yesterday. But true believers in the coin didn't panic like how you are showing it now. A month back ICX was just a token with just a purpose and nothing else. But if you see it today it has a wallet, token swap happening by next week, Korean exchange listing, ICO's getting prepped up, Staking in April and much more. All these factors are definitely going to increase its price. Again price depends on how BTC performs also. But i would suggest you to Hold it longer. Its one of the most promising coins of 2018.

All my trades need to be verified on the forum. Please send me a PM here first to confirm you are talking to me. Don't deal with anyone impersonating me on telegram.

P.S: I never ask trusted members to go first.
IgorShumilo

Activity: 518
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:22:23 AM

Do not sell, keep in your wallet at least until the end of this year. This coin has a great future, you'll see! Read this article and everything will be clear to you  https://news.livecoinwatch.com/south-korea-will-reportedly-allow-ico-investment-soon-unbanning-token-sales/
JuniAiko

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 08:32:07 AM

I already sold. Analysis says its overpriced now, and the gain is simply due to it being avail in another exchange; not something substantial with the project itself.
Now patiently wait for it to drop again (even if it may continue to rise a bit).

[|NEO|ONT|XLM|WAN|ADA|ELA|VEN|EOS|NCASH|TRX|IOTA|>
millar1988

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:35:24 AM

This coin price now low but if you buy it in a very high price then you need to hold it. i dont now which price you are buy this coin . to avoid your loss try to hold it when price up then sale .
vrabac68

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:48:57 PM

Sel shit coins and buy good technology coins that has wide use in the future.And dont sell them.Wait.Mass bull run is coming soon
eldub

Activity: 232
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:19:27 PM

Sell half for good profit and save half in case of moon. No coin has ever gone straight up forever. There will always be another dip to buy.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: