Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:41:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: yobit.net please help me  (Read 121 times)
emreyurt999 (OP)

Activity: 139
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:02:48 PM

I want to witdraw USD but yobit.net ınsprocesing 1 hour
emreyurt999 (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:41:58 PM

please help me
timerland

Activity: 1526
Merit: 596

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:47:49 PM

I want to witdraw USD but yobit.net ınsprocesing 1 hour

Can you take any screenshots? Just saying please help me and my withdrawal is processing for 1 hour doesn't help explain anything. Does it say transfer from cold storage by any chance, or just pending/processing? How much is involved and what crypto?

To be honest though, you should have expected this before using yobit. If you bothered to do the tiniest bit of research then you would have found tons of negative reviews of yobit and it's all deserved. Withdrawal getting held up by yobit for various reasons is pretty normal.

Only yobit management will be able to help you. So defintiely launch a ticket first, hope for a response, and wait. We cannot do anything to speed that process up here.

Smiley
emreyurt999 (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:31:47 PM

my transaction is USd and amount usd and yobit.net trick this bad
FLoving

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:07:53 PM

my transaction is USd and amount usd and yobit.net trick this bad
I think it depend on their wallet if they have some USD in their wallet then they will process it instantly and if they have their wallet vacant then they will keep your amount in pending. I was having a situation like that in the past and it took a few days and no one was there to reply me in support. On the chatbox the moderator often said that he is forwarding the ticket but not got any fruit. Then I asked them to cancel and after cancellation I bought some bitcoin and transferred them to another exchange and then sold them.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: