Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 07:01:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: LPO – limited product offering; startupLPO  (Read 57 times)
irbayhan (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

Try again

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:33:47 PM
Last edit: March 22, 2018, 04:42:44 PM by irbayhan

Hi! I want to share my ideas!

LPO – limited product offering; startupLPO – limited product offering with an indication that this company is a startup.

That differs drastically from ICO, IPO and DAICO. However, there can be some similarities regarding campaigning itself and presentation of information about LPO/SLPO.

The goal of LPO/SLPO - during the campaign, the selling of product/software is limited to a certain number and some special offers are valid (for ex. limited number of licenses with lowest price and duration period of 3 years). Successful sales during the campaign require not only discount prices, but additional options and privileges for first clients as well.

Entering the LPO/SLPO requires: website, lightpaper, roadmap, FAQ, information about developing team, feedback/hotline during campaign, announcements and previews posting in different threads and media resources.

LPO/SLPO should be conducted when product is ready or, at least, it can partially work and has its core declared productive capabilities. After that, the product can be updated and new capacities can be added.

Your duties and responsibilities in respect of clients: reimbursement should be guaranteed and conducted, in case your product does not meet client’s requirements. The exact period for reimbursement should be set and reported to clients before sales start. Seek to make as much for your first clients as possible and fulfil their wishes to the full extent.

LPO/SLPO can attract capital and help startup abandon venture investments. You can also consider conduction of couple of rounds.

LPO/SLPO can be helpful for the following projects:

- Software development (software, cloud, analytics)

- Game development (sale of a game, game elements)

- other areas where LPO/SLPO idea can be implemented

------

“Sell your product before official release date”.

I’ve been cherishing this idea for a long time, but couldn’t gather my thoughts.Now I suggest discussing the future of LPO/SLPO. I believe, that with proper price/sales positioning we can make money from the very first day of our product!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:43:16 PM

In other words, based on my understanding people should make deposit for a product that is yet to be developed in other to take advantage of it. This already being done by multi nationals based on trust. Today Apple will want to launch a product and ask people to pre-order in other to have access to some extra pecks than others, Samsung will launch S9 and S9 edge and would also ask people to pre-order while a huge motor company would ask people to order for yet to be produced limited vehicles that is limited product offering.

You see this type of services is not meant for companies in the crypto industry as the market is not ready yet. Even coins that have their own blockchain and app developed before completion of their ICO, still have difficulty in making the necessary conviction to investors ( that tells the level of degeneration in terms of trust) talk less of people putting their funds down for a proposed workable product.
irbayhan (OP)

Try again

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:29:09 PM

In other words, based on my understanding people should make deposit for a product that is yet to be developed in other to take advantage of it. This already being done by multi nationals based on trust. Today Apple will want to launch a product and ask people to pre-order in other to have access to some extra pecks than others, Samsung will launch S9 and S9 edge and would also ask people to pre-order while a huge motor company would ask people to order for yet to be produced limited vehicles that is limited product offering.

You see this type of services is not meant for companies in the crypto industry as the market is not ready yet. Even coins that have their own blockchain and app developed before completion of their ICO, still have difficulty in making the necessary conviction to investors ( that tells the level of degeneration in terms of trust) talk less of people putting their funds down for a proposed workable product.

Perhaps you did not understand correctly or I expressed myself incorrectly. The idea of LPO is this: you have a product, but no customers. In order for you to get a large number of customers, you must make a proposal with a significantly lower price, and your offer should bear additional advantages. I want to emphasize, the availability of a finished product is very important. At least an alpha or beta version.
irbayhan (OP)

Try again

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:32:47 PM

I agree that there is a selling model on pre-orders, but this differs from the idea of ​​LPO - because LPO is internally held with a limited number (for example, a limited number of licenses for your product) and with a significant discount that will not be represented in regular sales.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: