Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 08:50:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bittrex will remove 82 tokens  (Read 567 times)
cryptomorphines

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:51:39 PM

Thats positive,because bittrex nowaways are getting filled with thousands of worthless coins,they should have done this in regular basis remove those coins which doesnt have any good community,or few people who are using so that the market will be clean and less shitcoins in our environment.Making our marketplace safer to these scam and worthless coins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gunhell16

Activity: 1680
Merit: 472

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:52:42 PM

Time to cheer up, this is one of the best move that bittrex made  this year,
there are too many tokens/coins on their exchange that is not good in volume or movement,
there are too many alternative coins want to be listed on their exchange, and now they will have more space for new but have grat potentials.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
childish

Activity: 619
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:57:54 PM

The complete list of tokens that will be left by Bittrex:

8BIT, ADC, AM, AMS, APEX, ARB, BITS, BITZ, BLC, BOB, BSTY, BTA, CCN, CRBIT, CRYPT, DAR, DGC, DRACO, DTC, FC2, FRK, FSC2, GEMZ, GHC, GP, GRT, HKG, HYPER, HZ, J, KR, LXC, MAX, MEC, METAL, MND, MTR, MZC, NAUT, NET, NEU, NTRN, OC, ORB, PRIME, PXI, ROOT, SCOT, SCRT, SFR, SLG, SLING, SOON, SPRTS, SSD, STEPS, STV, SWING, TES, TIT, TRI, TRK, U, UFO, UNIQ, UNIT, UNO, UTC, VIOR, VIRAL, VP, WARP, XAUR, XBB, XC, XCO, XDQ, XPY, XQN, XSEED, XTC и YBC.

• 28 tokens will be deleted due to a faulty lock or if the project purse does not allow you to withdraw funds.

The rest are removed because no one needs (weak liquidity)

thankyou so much for your information.. i hope you update if there is coins will remove again
it make me always check it to keep my balance from delete

boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1186

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:58:07 PM

From time to time , bittrex always removes certain alts because the volume of trading is very low and traders lost the interest. It's a great choice that bittrex is doing this removal procces giving a shot to some new altcoins to get listed on bittrex.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
hakatu

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:01:48 PM

8BIT, ADC, AM, AMS, APEX, ARB, BITS, BITZ, BLC, BOB, BSTY, BTA, CCN, CRBIT, CRYPT, DAR, DGC, DRACO, DTC, FC2, FRK, FSC2, GEMZ, GHC, GP, GRT, HKG, HYPER, HZ, J, KR, LXC, MAX, MEC, METAL, MND, MTR, MZC, NAUT, NET, NEU, NTRN, OC, ORB, PRIME, PXI, ROOT, SCOT, SCRT, SFR, SLG, SLING, SOON, SPRTS, SSD, STEPS, STV, SWING, TES, TIT, TRI, TRK, U, UFO, UNIQ, UNIT, UNO, UTC, VIOR, VIRAL, VP, WARP, XAUR, XBB, XC, XCO, XDQ, XPY, XQN, XSEED, XTC и YBC.

• 28 tokens will be deleted due to a faulty lock or if the project purse does not allow you to withdraw funds.

Remove shitcoins, bittrex's getting better and healthier now. I still prefer bittrex over binance  although binance has a very clever developing campaign making binance the best exchange on the market now. There's no doubt   exchanges like binance and kucoin are going to go far but Bittrex who a little bit slow still has its american-backed to rely on and that's really reliable.
catapult

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:32:01 PM

I think this is not a surprise. Unfortunately, every day we see new useless coins on the markets, and in my opinion, they are just waste of time and confusing the traders' mind.
macit800

Activity: 322
Merit: 40

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 07:56:22 PM

Mostly of this tokens I do not know and I have not invested before. Therefore I think that it is a good decision. I hope that they will bring new and potential tokens in place of this.

mariangpalad

Activity: 196

Protocol and Token to Reinvent Skill Validation

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:09:48 PM

Good thing because these shitcoins will be lessen,especially to bittrex which is my main exchange.Doesnt want to see these worthless coins because it only pollutes the market that is why it needs to be cleaned.This is why i choose bittrex they are doing this regularly when these coins doesnt show any good signs of improvements.

Quantumplation

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:09:55 PM
Last edit: April 21, 2021, 08:24:55 PM by Quantumplation

NOTE: This message was originally not posted by me, but instead by someone who compromised my account.  I have deleted the content.

NOTE: This account was compromised from 2017 to 2021.  I'm in the process of deleting posts not made by me.
wack slacker

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:16:16 PM

They delete their wallets for security reasons for those who are active on bittrex. The wallets mentioned above were previously purported to have stopped trading with other crypto. These wallets make the Dev team devote much effort to protecting them. If not dev regularly give them the security holes that may occur and affect the security of bittrex exchange.
nitrousteam

Activity: 154
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:19:16 PM

I believe Bittrex made a good choice in removing these coins. The volume is so small that it is not worth the effort in maintaining the coins.

They have actually gained a lot of the reputation due to this decision. Even if I ain't using this exact exchange I am actually very glad that some exchange had actually started to do the cleanings of the unnecessary coins. I hope that the others exchanges will follow this decision that the Bittrex made and that they will adopt the same system of removing the coins with low value that are actually deceiving the newbies which are looking for the long-term profit.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
With thorough analyzation, the smart investor can recognize the bad and good project but with so many new investors around this amount of coins on exchanges are actually a big distraction. This current move is fantastical and innovative and it will actually lead to the acceptance of cryptomarket among the others that ain't supporting it right now.

CONTRACTNET     |     At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS             
|     WHITEPAPER     |     TWITTER     |      TELEGRAM     
████████████████████████  [  JOIN ICO   ●   10th MARCH  ] ████████████████████████
coingrow

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:23:44 PM

To be honest, Bittrex has become a joke these days. They need to up their game of they will end up the same as Polo did in 2017. Binance is doing so wonderfully well and they have awesome customer support. Once they have their decentralized exchange up and going, bittrex would become history.

meikelcoin

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:38:58 PM

how many token and coins are listed on bittrex? I think it's good that these coins are now gone. maybe now and better coins are added. then the trading volume increases there and one or the other token will also increase in value if it is newly listed on bittrex. there will soon be space for new interesting coins
jackolinyoko

Activity: 204

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:47:32 PM

Good thing ,so that these thousands of shit cryptocurrencies will be lessen atleast not that much but its going to be less shitcoins in the market.Doesnt make sense why these coins are getting listed to the exchanges these weak projects shouldnt be listed at first,either way marketplace would be a better without these shitty coins.

D. Almeydo

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:51:33 PM

Exchanges often have the choice to add or remove a token. But what is the reason for removing a token?

1. Too low trading volume
2. Technical problems
3. No development of the token (the project is silent / no longer exists)
4. No or weak security of the relevant token / blockchain.
nakamote

Activity: 210

WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:57:07 PM

Just a good news from bittrex,bcause i am not happy with these bunch of shitcoins in the market it should be more because thousands of shitcoins are all over the market,we need to atleast get those shitcoins and set aside those worthy coins in the market,only potential coins that can give us so much profits in the future.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WINSTARS -   We are changing the face of gamblingWHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOK ● Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
cryptotitan

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:18:23 PM

This isnt too alarming because bitrex is just cleaning the hood,doesnt mean that most of the coins will be delisted in the future most of these doesnt have good volume of trades that is why it is getting delisted,you wont have any problem if most of the coins you are holding are solid coins you wont be affected by this.

makuhpal

Activity: 256

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:28:08 PM

Good idea so that these shitcoins will be lessen and removed from out enviroment,because approximately we have 4K pieces of shitcoins in the market that is why these exchanges are getting more strict in choosing coins/project to be listed because noaways most of the coins doesnt have any good use to the community.

sclmte

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:30:03 PM

It's normal thing to do cause we know some existing tokens are now becoming dead. Actually, we knew bittrex as one of the biggest exchanger and they should do these to preserve their reputation and stay on top. But they should announced it first before removing to gave chances in all token holders to remove their coin in these exchanger.
Rostock

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:32:36 PM

Bittrex does the right thing, but unfortunately this will not solve the problem, as there will be new ICO with their markers that no one needs.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: