Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:21:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PHR] PHORE BLOCKCHAIN - Private Decentralized Marketplace & Ecosystem. POS/MN.  (Read 77726 times)
LordPiccolo

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:11:51 AM

Good coin but why does the price keep going down and down.
I know BTC is failing but even when BTC comes up a bit this coin stays at the old low price. And then when BTC drops aggain PHRs price drops aggain with it. It never recovers which is a bad thing.
One month more and it is back at it's initial price of 0.3$ ...
Damn that ..

I have to disagree with you, PHR is holding extremely against market conditions. The price in USD is not representative of the value of PHR. I think a better metric is to look at the PHR/BTC price which has been holding really well compared to other cryptos. The team has a great  product, good business plan and good communication. Strong fundamentals, I see PHR flourishing in the upcoming quarter.

USD is the only thing that matters. There's not much you can buy with BTC .. There are many other cryptos who maintain their price ... Nothing special about PHR ..

I've ordered my entire computer system with BTC as well as most of the items in my new house. I have used amazon, scan, argos, primark, sweet shops and a few others. There is plenty you can buy with bitcoin.

As far as phore goes, in my eyes, it's currently in my top 3 coins. The dev team are open and honest, trading volume is okay, price is very stable (Can't stop people buying and selling). A better exchange would bring some welcome attention but the continued hard work by the team here will bring rewards.

There are a lot of coins out there that have dropped in price, this isn't anything new in crypto or any market for that matter. I purchased some phore at around 40k sats and have them staking. When BTC goes on it's wild swings, everything moves with it, even the ETH supporters thought ETH would stay higher than it is.

▄███████████████████████   
    █████████████████████████   
    █████████████████████████   
    ███████           ███████   
    ███████          ▄███████   
    ███████   ▄▄▄▄███████████   
    ████████████████████████▀   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
xD E L I V E R I N G   B L O C K C H A I N   T E C H N O L O G Yxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxT O   T H E   R E A L   W O R L Dxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
(██████████████████████████████
xphore.ioxx

██████████████████████████████████████
)
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
crd007

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:15:31 PM

I've ordered my entire computer system with BTC as well as most of the items in my new house. I have used amazon, scan, argos, primark, sweet shops and a few others. There is plenty you can buy with bitcoin.

As far as phore goes, in my eyes, it's currently in my top 3 coins. The dev team are open and honest, trading volume is okay, price is very stable (Can't stop people buying and selling). A better exchange would bring some welcome attention but the continued hard work by the team here will bring rewards.

There are a lot of coins out there that have dropped in price, this isn't anything new in crypto or any market for that matter. I purchased some phore at around 40k sats and have them staking. When BTC goes on it's wild swings, everything moves with it, even the ETH supporters thought ETH would stay higher than it is.

How do you buy on amazon with BTC?
I've ordered all of my PC parts as well with BTC but besides that there's nothing you can really buy directly with BTC (at least here in Germany).
You can get a BTC Creditcard, that's the only way to spend BTC "directly". But than I can as well sell the BTC for € and transfer it to my bank account with nearly zero fees. So in the end .. USD is what counts. Even when you buy directly with BTC. The price stays in USD or EUR and the BTC amount charged to buy varies .. Even though the PHR to BTC price is "ok" this is nothing that would bring some benefit to your life ..

I really think PHR is great and has a huge potential. I bought my PHR at 0.3 $ each and have let them stake ever since. But now I regret haven't sold them at 9$. If I would have done so I would have been able to buy two complete PHR MNs by now .. (Because PHR dropped harder than BTC)

mikebacker

Activity: 66
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:06:37 PM

~
You can select between Q1 to Q4
~
Please give me more details about what you implied by saying "select between Q1 to Q4", Shanto. Thank you very much for your clarifications in advance.

I think what he is referring to is the Phore website: https://phore.io/

If you scroll down you can see a nice visual of the development roadmap including progress being made on each step. You can select between the various quarters Q1-Q4 and see what is expected to be developed during that quarter and like mentioned above, how close to completion each step is.

For example in Q2 Segwit is now 35% complete (was recently only 25%) so progress is being made in that area.

Very exciting future for Phore. Keep an eye out and watch progress, Phore has made a habit of hitting landmark goals before the anticipated date of completion. Hard to find a development team in crypto that meets every objective on time, let alone early.

WOW

Segwit was at 35% complete two days ago and is now at 80%.

Phore team keeps on cranking. I have seen far to many projects slow down and die during this bear market yet Phore seems to only be picking up pace and building momentum.

Keep it up Phore team.
tsoyens01

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:52:57 AM

This new ANN is really nice; very simple, yet very informative.
The Roadmap is also great, we won't have to spam the team to get a progress status. 😘
duke944

Activity: 546
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:15:53 PM

PHORE AMA EVENT!

Discord will be hosting an AMA (Ask Me Anything) session Saturday, April 14th at 3pm EST/7pm GMT with the executive team. Bring your questions and learn about Phore.

Join the Cryptex Discord here: https://discord.gg/CH7EMq6

gerald246kru

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:27:40 PM

Are you an experienced Website Developer? Phore Blockchain (PHR) seeks an experienced web developer to manage, maintain and develop the http://Phore.io  website(s) and assist in the development of online content. Join Discord: https://discord.gg/Aucncz5
Renegade1979

Activity: 280
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:36:49 PM

I wonder why everything on this planet is slowly going down so does Phore. I have managed to sell it for 23k last week. No movement beyond 19k since, and that really sucks. Meanwhile BTC keeps some $7000 so that's probably not the reason
Phore (OP)

Activity: 976
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 02:05:53 AM

I wonder why everything on this planet is slowly going down so does Phore. I have managed to sell it for 23k last week. No movement beyond 19k since, and that really sucks. Meanwhile BTC keeps some $7000 so that's probably not the reason

The market will decide the price, we continue working regardless.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
ilcapitano

Merit: 14

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:32:14 AM

The market will decide the price, we continue working regardless.
Have you already had plans to expand current PHORE signature campaign for more weeks?
I will finish my current campaign next week and hope that I will have opportunity to join PHORE campaign two weeks later.
I also found that this week, you bonused for supporters who posted significantly higher than 25 posts. My recommendation is you should announce about the bonuses officially in the ANN.
Thanks.

★★★ BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer |BTC & BCH| FAST MIX | API | PGP PROOF | ESCROW ★★★
★ Tor and Clearnet mirrors | Payouts Every 60 seconds | Cheap 2% Service Fee | The Most Advanced Mixer | Discuss More
moonshoot

Activity: 73
Merit: 51

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:36:15 PM

Phore Masternode Owners

Please vote for the two April budget proposals, entering the commands below in the debug console of your Phore wallet:

To vote Yes to AprilCoreTeam-Part1:

mnbudgetvote many "433f1398f96dfad595693f3795e30db493560c2081c60397989916d81788ba8d" yes

To vote No to AprilCoreTeam-Part1:

mnbudgetvote many "433f1398f96dfad595693f3795e30db493560c2081c60397989916d81788ba8d" no

-----------------------------

To vote Yes to ExchangeListings-Pt2:

mnbudgetvote many "639f8ea6543e165b9b2219a3cbb98f250fe5249fe59912f041e046b28e74e70a" yes

To vote No to ExchangeListings-Pt2:

mnbudgetvote many "639f8ea6543e165b9b2219a3cbb98f250fe5249fe59912f041e046b28e74e70a" no

Descriptions of the two proposals can be found here:

https://forum.phore.io/t/april-budget-proposal-part-one/110
https://forum.phore.io/t/april-budget-proposal-part-two/111

Thanks for your support!

Moonshot - Phore CTO

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ( P H O R E . i o ) ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
Delivering Blockchain Technology To The Real World
Sinohe88

Activity: 102

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:27:17 PM

any dev here to answer some questions?
or should i join discord?
Phore (OP)

Activity: 976
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 11:22:05 PM

any dev here to answer some questions?
or should i join discord?

Hi Sinohe! Feel free to ask questions either here or in Discord!

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
DigitalBro

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:53:32 AM

having issue syncing on block 272769, no issue with the connections. anyone ells have this issue?
codemanX

Activity: 658
Merit: 129

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:03:55 AM

Hi Sinohe! Feel free to ask questions either here or in Discord!
Have you had plans for activating PoS in the PHORE network?
I hope that I can stake my coins and earn passive income in the future.
Thanks for all your answers, and hints in advance, Phore.

Phore is a PoS and Masternode Coin already, just stake all the PHR you have, it's working very well. Be sure to use the newest wallet.
Sellingaccs

Activity: 126
Merit: 50

Ask me for Pools, Nodes and Explorers.

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:53:41 AM

having issue syncing on block 272769, no issue with the connections. anyone ells have this issue?

Nope, works just fine for me. I think that the problem is with your networking rules, rather than the amount of blocks.

First of all open up your Phore Core,  and see if your port is open and reachable from Canyouseeme.org. Then enter "11771" as port, if it says something like "Error: I could not see your service on", then it is most probably issue with your networking rules.

Which version of Phore are you running? You can find this from "Help" -> "About Phore Core". On the top there should be something like "Phore Core version vXXXNUMBERS-xxxx (xx-bit). Please paste that version number here.

crd007

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:34:51 AM

Nope, works just fine for me. I think that the problem is with your networking rules, rather than the amount of blocks.

First of all open up your Phore Core,  and see if your port is open and reachable from Canyouseeme.org. Then enter "11771" as port, if it says something like "Error: I could not see your service on", then it is most probably issue with your networking rules.

Which version of Phore are you running? You can find this from "Help" -> "About Phore Core". On the top there should be something like "Phore Core version vXXXNUMBERS-xxxx (xx-bit). Please paste that version number here.

You don't need to forward any ports in order to stake. Just open the wallet an make sure the program is not blocked by any firewall.
If that doesn't help delete the blockchain data (but backup your wallet first) and let it resync.

Sellingaccs

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:41:17 AM

You don't need to forward any ports in order to stake.

He never asked anything NOR mentioned staking in any kind of way on his post, so i don't get what you are talking about.
You absolutely need to have certain ports open to be able to make connections to the outside world.

Just open the wallet an make sure the program is not blocked by any firewall.

You just repeated basically what i just said.

If that doesn't help delete the blockchain data (but backup your wallet first) and let it resync.

If he cannot get connections to the program (and the port has been somehow accidently closed by accident), deleting blockchain data is not going to help in anyway nor magically create connections.

Next time before replying, read your posts because that was  just really low quality post what you just made. Also do not talk about things which you do not understand, as this is considered "shitposting".

crd007

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:47:46 AM

Ok you're right. I mixed the one with the staking. Sorry about that. BUT he also says no problem with the connection. So deleting blockchain data could help indeed. No need to disqualify my help.
Deleting blockchain data and resync fixes as many errors as rebooting your PC does. Worth a try!

Sellingaccs

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:49:34 AM

Ok you're right. I mixed the one with the staking. Sorry about that. BUT he also says no problem with the connection. So deleting blockchain data could help indeed. No need to disqualify my help.
Deleting blockchain data and resync fixes as many errors as rebooting your PC does. Worth a try!

Sorry for the toxicity. I did also misread his post about connections, as it is very hard to read the message.

My bad.

tsoyens01

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:12:31 PM

Will done, mobile wallet was realese. Thank and good job. How about list on masternode site example stake unite masternodeonline or etc. That will make people wanna hold phore in Masternode
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: