Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 08:27:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PHR] PHORE BLOCKCHAIN - Private Decentralized Marketplace & Ecosystem. POS/MN.  (Read 77726 times)
ouste5

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 02:55:07 PM

let's see what results the team will show in the future. now we certainly see very good results. let's see what the future holds. still, we need a flight to the moon.

I think it will be possible only after the launch of the marketplace and only after it becomes popular.

I think they made the right decision to run the client application. I think it will be most convenient for users. moreover, the marketplace itself will allow to exclude intermediaries.

as I understand they are also developing a web service and it's just not ready yet. But in any case, the project is still actively developing.

Investors are looking not only at the global idea of the project, but also at the speed of its implementation.

If the project team delays with the development, then investors may lose interest in the project.

Investors always want to get everything at once, but this does not happen.

Phore coins are very promising for long term investment.

Now the price of the coin is at a low level, but I think that we should not expect a sharp increase in the price.
The team very often postpone the launch of updates.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sherzod

Activity: 12

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 06:24:58 PM

How much will the transaction processing speed increase after starting Synapse?

You mark this as an important update, but I want to understand what advantages Synapse gives

Practically, as much as needed. The upper bound is probably somewhere around 1M TPS though. Also, it strengthens the core PoS algorithm and provides more security guarantees. We'll also support smart contracts and dynamic state execution.

This is incredible! If you manage to achieve the stated transaction rate, you will become the best blockchain today.

I think it will not happen so quickly. This transaction speed will be difficult to add even in the test network.

PHORE has a very ambitious team.
ouste5

Activity: 15

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 07:53:26 PM

read blogs about collaborating with binance and fixing vulnerabilities and was impressed. But I would like to understand what services the team will provide in addition to the marketplace.

What exactly did you read about collaboration with binance?

As far as I know the project opened the page on binance.info and publishes the latest releases about the project, but this is not related to the exchange itself

I think this is the first step to start a partnership with representatives of the exchange

I am glad that Phore is presented in Binance Info https://info.binance.com/en/currencies/phore

PHORE passed official certification on info.binance. This allows me to trust the PHORE team.

In general, this is a positive trend for the development of the project.
rayrojose

Activity: 13

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 08:48:41 AM

I heard that you want to release your terminals. It's true?

Will it be possible to sell and buy cryptocurrency in the terminal?

Terminals will be able to change fiat money for cryptocurrency?

Is it legal to install such ATMs in the US?

If this is possible, then a license will be required for the installation of ATMs. Then everything will be legal and ATMs can be installed everywhere.
Lem0x

Activity: 22

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 10:23:49 AM

let's see what results the team will show in the future. now we certainly see very good results. let's see what the future holds. still, we need a flight to the moon.

I think it will be possible only after the launch of the marketplace and only after it becomes popular.

I think they made the right decision to run the client application. I think it will be most convenient for users. moreover, the marketplace itself will allow to exclude intermediaries.

as I understand they are also developing a web service and it's just not ready yet. But in any case, the project is still actively developing.

Investors are looking not only at the global idea of the project, but also at the speed of its implementation.

If the project team delays with the development, then investors may lose interest in the project.

Investors always want to get everything at once, but this does not happen.

Phore coins are very promising for long term investment.

Now the price of the coin is at a low level, but I think that we should not expect a sharp increase in the price.
The team very often postpone the launch of updates.

Now the coin has fallen in price by another 4 cents and I think to buy when the price reaches $ 0.24

Further growth to 1 dollar will begin.
jer158

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 11:11:04 AM

You mark this as an important update, but I want to understand what advantages Synapse gives

Practically, as much as needed. The upper bound is probably somewhere around 1M TPS though. Also, it strengthens the core PoS algorithm and provides more security guarantees. We'll also support smart contracts and dynamic state execution.

This is incredible! If you manage to achieve the stated transaction rate, you will become the best blockchain today.

I think it will not happen so quickly. This transaction speed will be difficult to add even in the test network.

Yesterday, the developers announced the completion of work on one of the stages of phore synapse, so soon we can expect to update the test network
rayrojose

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 01:16:37 PM

in fact, I like how the team works now but the economic and marketing component is pretty weak, although the project has a strong team of developers.

here I agree and the project looks just fine. I will monitor how it all works in practice.

after each payout I buy a little PHR

What payout do you mean?

I also bought tokens for the long term and expect growth of 500-800% in the coming year

I think that in the next six months we will not see such growth.

To see 500%, the cryptocurrency market must grow by 1000%
theflash34

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 01:59:47 PM

What is the marketplace commission and how much is the listing on the marketplace?

Will there be package deals with discounts?

Adding products and the commission in the marketplace is missing.

All users can add products for free without paying any commissions.
jan4ule

Activity: 16

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 02:37:09 PM

You will have the ability to block users of the marketplace if it violates the laws of many countries?

How will this be done technically?

Users are not registered on the platform and can use means of substitution of IP addresses, therefore blocking in the marketplace is impossible
Ripll

Activity: 29

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 08:07:05 AM

the team should write to cointelegrapha, maybe cointelegraph will publish the article for free

Can you also write in forbes?

Why did you decide Cointelegraph will publish a release for free?

Cointelegraph is a commercial resource.

No one publishes news about new companies just for fun.

I think that well-known media publishes paid releases and only TOP projects can be the exception.
rayrojose

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 11:03:45 AM

Why in the marketplace some products are sold for Phore (PHR), and some for pounds sterling?

Payment occurs all the same in Phore (PHR)?

All products in the marketplace are sold for PHR coins.

Other currencies are listed for convenience, but when paid, everything is converted to PHR
theflash34

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 01:09:51 PM

in fact, I like how the team works now but the economic and marketing component is pretty weak, although the project has a strong team of developers.

here I agree and the project looks just fine. I will monitor how it all works in practice.

after each payout I buy a little PHR

What payout do you mean?

I also bought tokens for the long term and expect growth of 500-800% in the coming year

I think that in the next six months we will not see such growth.

To see 500%, the cryptocurrency market must grow by 1000%

This is only an assumption. The cryptocurrency market is not very stable and I expect continued volatility in the next six months.

Market growth possible in 2022
chal55rus

Activity: 18

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 02:57:37 PM

Yesterday, the developers announced the completion of work on one of the stages of phore synapse, so soon we can expect to update the test network

The test network has already run the phore synapse update several times. Now there is a long stage of eliminating all errors that occur when using phore synapse on the test network.
rayrojose

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 04:32:33 PM

What is the marketplace commission and how much is the listing on the marketplace?

Will there be package deals with discounts?

Adding products and the commission in the marketplace is missing.

All users can add products for free without paying any commissions.

The absence of a commission will have a positive effect on the development of the marketplace.
It will be easier for you to fight Amazon and Ebay.
Ripll

Activity: 29

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 05:54:00 PM

All communication between the buyer and seller in the marketplace takes place in the chat?

The deal goes through a smart contract, but who will moderate sport issues?

Do you mean controversial issues?

All transactions are completely decentralized and anonymous. For moderation I can not say for sure

The PHORE team cannot influence sellers in the marketplace. All responsibility falls solely on the seller.

PHORE may remove prohibited items from the list, but they will still remain in the marketplace.
jer158

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 07:15:45 PM

If all users in the marketplace are anonymous, then who is watching to prevent the addition of prohibited goods?

As far as I understand moderation in the marketplace is missing

No one can remove prohibited goods from the market.

In the marketplace there is a function to enable or disable the display of products for adults
unmidi

Activity: 20

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 07:49:56 PM

I heard that you want to release your terminals. It's true?

Will it be possible to sell and buy cryptocurrency in the terminal?

Terminals will be able to change fiat money for cryptocurrency?

Is it legal to install such ATMs in the US?

If this is possible, then a license will be required for the installation of ATMs. Then everything will be legal and ATMs can be installed everywhere.

In the US, a lot of Bitcoin ATMs. I think that with the expansion of the PHORE startup, ATMs with a marketplace function will be very popular.
Stromium

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 11:00:43 AM

You will have the ability to block users of the marketplace if it violates the laws of many countries?

How will this be done technically?

Users are not registered on the platform and can use means of substitution of IP addresses, therefore blocking in the marketplace is impossible

This is a decentralized anonymous market.

The PHORE marketplace will be a unique place to sell any goods worldwide without commissions.

This is the main problem. If the market begins to sell prohibited goods, law enforcement will negatively perceive your company
Jpopple

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 03:57:38 PM

The test network has already run the phore synapse update several times. Now there is a long stage of eliminating all errors that occur when using phore synapse on the test network.

This is the main problem of the project. Many errors delay the launch of the main network for a long time.

The faster all updates are launched, the more prospects PHORE will have.
jervyjun

Activity: 41

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 05:20:13 PM

If all users in the marketplace are anonymous, then who is watching to prevent the addition of prohibited goods?

As far as I understand moderation in the marketplace is missing

No one can remove prohibited goods from the market.

In the marketplace there is a function to enable or disable the display of products for adults

Prohibited products may be removed from the list, but they will still remain in the international file system and the seller will be able to sell prohibited goods.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: