Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 06:11:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][XRT]🔥 Remyt🔥Daily ROI🔥Remittance Secured by Physical Gold🔥  (Read 620 times)
donnyman (OP)

Activity: 36
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:02:20 PM
Last edit: March 23, 2018, 02:47:27 AM by donnyman

Mission

Remyt - the first remittance ecosystem with a cryptocurrency secured by physical gold
We create a safe remittance ecosystem which will ease the process of sending funds to your home country or any country.

In this way we create:

1. A Remyt token backed by 0.01g of physical gold for a start, to secure your funds while you use our services

2. An investment mechanism to enable you to make additional income towards meeting your dream financial goal

3. An ecosystem that enables Money Transfer Operators, Cryptocurrency traders/professionals to partner with Remyt.

What is Remyt?

Remyt is a decentralized peer-to-peer application platform, which provides an ecosystem where users have one wallet that enables them to send funds across borders. Remyt will make the process of money transfer by a foreign worker to an individual in his or her home country simple and fast. Today the remittance market is worth over $500 billion, but it is still faced with derisking, high fees, insufficient transparency, Increase in settlement time, which threatens to make it more difficult for many to send and receive money.
Banks are responsible for major remittances in the world, but there are three dominant operators in the non-bank sector: Money Gram, Ria, and Western Union. They operate about 1.1 million retail locations in 200 countries. However, there are other players in the industry like Currencyfair, xe, world remit, transferwise etc. Remyt plans to decentralize remittance processes using blockchain technology by offering the cheapest fees, transparency and instant access.

Token Specification

Remyt will issue an ERC20 Remyt Token (XRT) for its ICO, which will be utilized as a medium of exchange in the Remyt Ecosystem.

Gold Backing

Each Remyt Token is backed by 0.01g of physical Gold for a start, held in multiple secure storage facilities. At the end of every financial quarter, 20% of total profits will be used to procure more gold thereby increasing our gold reserve. Every half-year the gold reserve will be audited by a third party audit whose report will be made available to token holders.

Funds Allocation

Remyt Application Platform

This is the platform on which Remyt tokens are used as a medium of exchange for funds transfer.
Model:
1   Select an agent in your country of origin/location
2   Enter amounts and destination country.
3   See Fees
4   Enter Recipient details
5   See a summary of the transaction
6   Pay to the agent in your country of origin/location
7   You can cancel for a full refund within 30 minutes of payment unless the funds have been picked up or deposited
8   You and the recipient will get an SMS and email when the money is sent and received (usually the recipient receives the funds within 30 minutes to an hour)

Investment Opportunity in Remyt

1.   Earn daily from our Crypto Investment Program (CIP): Interest is paid daily to investors. (Terms & Conditions apply)
2.   Earn commission in our Remyt Partnership Program (Terms and conditions apply)
3.   Affiliate: Earn bonuses when you participate in our ICO, bounty or invite others to join via your referral link. (Terms and conditions apply)
4.   Trade: Earn profit from trading Remyt Token

PRE-ICO LAUNCHES ON THE 1ST OF APRIL 2018

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
remyt

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:40:49 PM

Your Passport to sustainable daily earnings with tokens backed by physical gold!
bitcircle
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:09:06 AM

I will rewiev this project in a detail way. Your website design is very very successfull and it effect vision my to this project.

First time I know this website design could make this successful so would you like to explain this. It will be really informative for so many people and other dev who are not getting success to attract the investors surely they will get knowledge from this. This will be amazing post it will help so many people.
tukangmumpluk

Activity: 86

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:35:10 AM

Your project is interesting, the information from the website and white paper are nice. but I did not find your project developer team, where can I find information about your project team?
Tadakuni

Activity: 45

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:56:22 AM

I had encountered many trustable project.
But this project is the most trustable.
Because there is a good web site and good SNS.
This make me trust.
Everyone should invest and hold this coin.🚀
remyt

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:06:51 AM

Your project is interesting, the information from the website and white paper are nice. but I did not find your project developer team, where can I find information about your project team?

We are a 10 member team, for security we decided to remain anonymous. But we are always available via our contact channels to answer all questions
okamotorika

Activity: 13

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:38:57 PM

Your Passport to sustainable daily earnings with tokens backed by physical gold!
remyt

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:53:04 AM

When I read ‘bout this project, I’m sure this is a potential project whether this project provides for the bounty hunter? I’m looking for not finding rules for bounty  Huh

The rules are stated in the bounty thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3183001.msg33041069#msg33041069
saddam3

Activity: 38

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:51:14 AM

I think Remyt is the best project I have ever seen in 2018 than any other project. Best of luck. Will You Provide customer service
Dasengineer

Activity: 434
Merit: 123

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:43:22 PM

This is something interesting: A Remyt token backed by 0.01g of physical gold for a start, to secure your funds while you use our services.

But What does it mean for start and how it will be backed in future? Do you have that much gold back your hard cap? Or how it will works? Thanks

Indeed I don't like that you hide the team, seems you want to do innovative approach in remittance field and tokenomics as general, so you are not doing something that might be considered as an excuse not to expose the team.
Pebs10

Activity: 152

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:58:32 PM

Went through your website. Nice project but I can't seem to find any details about your team.
 (2) why don't have telegram group for investors to ask questions and interact with the admins
(3)no review from any ICO reviewer like ICObench and the likes. More question as I go through your whitepapers but answer these questions first.
Pivooooo

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:25:44 PM

"We are a 10 member team, for security we decided to remain anonymous Cool." Or in order to then throw the project and investors? It looks suspicious!
remyt

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:43:07 AM
Last edit: April 25, 2018, 05:13:32 AM by remyt

This is something interesting: A Remyt token backed by 0.01g of physical gold for a start, to secure your funds while you use our services.

But What does it mean for start and how it will be backed in future? Do you have that much gold back your hard cap? Or how it will works? Thanks

Indeed I don't like that you hide the team, seems you want to do innovative approach in remittance field and tokenomics as general, so you are not doing something that might be considered as an excuse not to expose the team.

For a start imply what We are starting with is 0.01g, but the quantity backing each token will increase every quarter.

We decided to remain anonymous because all team members are still in paid employment in the financial sector and IT industry, so the anonymity to ensure we don't breach the rules and regulations in the employment circles.
remyt

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:52:04 AM

Went through your website. Nice project but I can't seem to find any details about your team.
 (2) why don't have telegram group for investors to ask questions and interact with the admins
(3)no review from any ICO reviewer like ICObench and the likes. More question as I go through your whitepapers but answer these questions first.

The team is anonymous for security reasons

We operate a channel for now,but investors can ask questions here ehich will be answered. We are open to questions anytime

investors need to understand that Reviews from reviewer is not a certification that a project will be successful, they have also reviewed projects positively which ended up as scam after ICO for one reason of the other. Moreover the review of ICOs is just based on what you are willing to pay to get a positive review.

Do not hesitate to ask further questions

Thanks
remyt

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:08:21 AM

"We are a 10 member team, for security we decided to remain anonymous Cool." Or in order to then throw the project and investors? It looks suspicious!

We have come to stay and not take anyone's money away.
We are sincere about everything we do and have stated we prefer to be anonymous. The genuineness of a project is not in the visibility of the team,many ICO projects have come with great visible team but ended up scam after its ICO. This basically imply it is not in the visibility or anonymity of an ICO project that makes a successful project. We do want the project to succeed so we are anonymous because we feel that is best for the project.

We had an option to bring well know persons in the cryptocurrency sector and get sold out fast then share your funds amongst every team member then start struggling with the project and eventually tell investors that we cant continue then leave you with worthless tokens for what you paid and continue enjoying our lives  but no we declined to ensure effective operations.

So tell me, would you have preferred we make visible great team based on what you want then vanish after awhile or remain anonymous but have an effective project ran by agents across the world?
flavioramosalmeida

Activity: 20

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:14:36 AM

As moedas irá para as trocas quando? e quais trocas?
remyt

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:53:12 AM
Last edit: May 02, 2018, 04:13:31 AM by remyt

As moedas irá para as trocas quando? e quais trocas?

Os tokens Remyt irão para a bolsa imediatamente após o lançamento da plataforma Remyt Application e nós estamos olhando para uma das seguintes trocas para começar: upbit, hitbtc, kraken, bitbank, liqui, livecoin e exmo
tukangapusapus

Activity: 96

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:07:59 AM

the idea of your project looks good and interesting, but projects with themes like your project there are many in the market. what is the advantage of your project than others?
remyt

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:22:10 AM
Last edit: May 02, 2018, 04:37:33 AM by remyt

the idea of your project looks good and interesting, but projects with themes like your project there are many in the market. what is the advantage of your project than others?

We have an affordable transaction fee, reasonable delivery timeline which is similar to what is currently in the market, but we have a few unique advantages over others which I am afraid we can't disclose in public. Most importantly there is competition in every market so the remittance market worth over $600 billion is not an exception.

Funds used to pay daily earning is profits made from our crypto trading on few selected crypto exchange. Proof will be published every month for all to know the source of their income.
huycute10

Activity: 92

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:39:40 PM

Can’t wait for the start of this project. So interesting ideas coming from your team! I’m waiting for more details about project to decide on invest.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: