Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 11:18:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum could be the next Bitcoin by its price?  (Read 502 times)
sunniechance3

Activity: 242
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:46:57 PM

No, Ethereum still has a long road to travel until it becomes next Bitcoin. Moreover there are many advantages which make bitcoin more famous as a currency tending it to be more powerful than any other. Despite showing tremendous progress over the last few months it cannot reach as high as bitcoin because the supply is not limited, hence tends to make price stable.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:57:56 PM

As we see the ethereum price is getting low and low every day. It was same thing happen with the Bitcoin in the past then it has reached where it is right now. Will we see the ethereum competing with bitcoin in the coming one year?
It's actually a trend that i have followed for a while and that trend is that whenever there is bad news, FUD or publicity in the media against Bitcoins, all the other cryptos suffers as well so it basically means that ETH is falling because BTC is falling.
Teo2015

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:59:45 PM

I think there is no competition between Btc and Eth. Everyone has their own history and future. I think the ETH will increase in 2018.
moneyangel

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:10:46 PM

As we see the ethereum price is getting low and low every day. It was same thing happen with the Bitcoin in the past then it has reached where it is right now. Will we see the ethereum competing with bitcoin in the coming one year?
I've read many times about the competition of this top two digital currency as always I seen ethereum as a good competitor against bitcoin. Bitcoin had proven and doing it best at the top due to the support from the investors and the popularity of Bitcoin. Only the time can tell if ethereum will reach $20k as what bitcoin did.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
Stonetium

Activity: 61

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:15:05 PM

Ethereum will never be able to compare with bitcoin but that doesn't mean ethereum won't do well in the future. After bitcoin, the coin more likely to do better is ethereum and there are a lot of investors in the project.

Tech wise, I believe Eth has the better "product" but we'll see how the adoption keeps going.
mustamin88

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:46:21 PM

I think bitcoin is the first coin that develops with so many investors who support the development of bitcoin.
whereas ethereum is categorized altcoin so it is impossible to exceed the bitcoin price.
fanbeila

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:55:52 PM
Last edit: March 31, 2018, 07:43:56 PM by fanbeila

Ethereum is totally a different altcoin and it could not be compared with bitcoin.Ethereum is still not known by users widely as bitcoin.More over,every time when a social media like Facebook,google or Twitter takes actions against crypto ads,ethereum suffers the most.

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
     ▀▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
  ▄  ▄▀▀           ▀▀  ▀▄
 ▄▀ █      ▐█ █▌      █ ▀▄
▄█ █     ▄███████▄     █ █▄
█ ▄▀    ██▀▐█ █▌▀██     █ █
█ █     ██ ▐█ █▌ ██     █ █
█ ▀▄    ██▄▐█ █▌███    ▄▀ █
▀█ █     ▀████████▄    █ █▀
 ▀▄ ▀      ▐█ █▌ ▀█▌  █ ▄▀
  ▀▄  ▀▄           ▄▄▀  ▀
    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▄
       ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
      █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▀▀▀█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█     █ ▄▀      ▀▄ █
 █  ▄██ █        █ █
 █  █ █ █        ▀ █
  █ █ █ █ ▄█▄█▄  ▀ █
  █  ██ █  █▄▄█▄ █ █
   █ ██ ▄ ▄█▄▄▄█ █ █
   █  █ ▄  ▀ ▀   █ █
    █ █ █        █ █
    █ █ ▀▄      ▄▀ █
     ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
      █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
.PLATINUM  STABLECOINS
..USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ...

─────────────────────────
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█     ████     █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...FACEBOOK... .....TWITTER..... ...TELEGRAM...
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Ljanesanti

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:57:33 PM
Last edit: March 23, 2018, 02:17:25 AM by Ljanesanti

Ethereum is totally a different altcoin and it could not be compared with bitcoin.

Nope ethereum price is becoming low due to a lot of token being converted to ethereum and then converted again into bitcoin. Ethereum is more of a utility token that. Is only use for a certain function not like bitcoin that can serve as a currency and also an asset that can be invested or traded.

I think bitcoin is the first coin that develops with so many investors who support the development of bitcoin.
whereas ethereum is categorized altcoin so it is impossible to exceed the bitcoin price.
Also ethereum don't have a lot of support like bitcoin have. It would take a lot of upgrade and a lot of time waiting till it became as popular as bitcoin now.

White32

Activity: 146

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:11:32 AM

I just watching the youtube last night and its about the top 5 coins that best to invest in 2018 and yes ethereum is the second one who has good value. But ofcourse its not about competiting one coins to another what important is all of them are both useful to us. Each coin give us a different kinds of benefits, which help us to get profit while in online industry. Will see what will be the next in bitcoin after a year, knowing that no one cant predict on it.

███ P2P CASH ▬ ███ ▍ SMART CONTRACT PLATFORMis the platform fully dedicated to ██████████ JOIN ██████████ ◥ international money transactions ▐ ◼ discordtwittertelegram
sbjkfl

Activity: 15

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:07:14 AM

No, Ethereum still has a long road to travel until it becomes next Bitcoin. Moreover there are many advantages which make bitcoin more famous as a currency tending it to be more powerful than any other. Despite showing tremendous progress over the last few months it cannot reach as high as bitcoin because the supply is not limited, hence tends to make price stable.

Ethereum is a universal virtual currency platform. Everyone can use Ethereum's tools to develop their own virtual currency system. Ethereum is a smart contract system that can generate any number of different virtual currencies. Compared with Bitcoin, Ethereum's management is more rigorous. Ethereum has formed an alliance to ensure the openness and standardization of applications, and companies can use Ethereum to issue their own virtual currency to complete financing.
surfinonmyownwavebaby

Activity: 252
Merit: 104

Decentralized Ecosystem for User-Generated Content

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:11:07 AM

Ethereum will never be able to compare with bitcoin but that doesn't mean ethereum won't do well in the future. After bitcoin, the coin more likely to do better is ethereum and there are a lot of investors in the project.

Just last year Ethereum almost surpassed Bitcoin and was an inch away from doing so. Hardly can say it will never been able to compare in that regard. I agree they are two separate coins doing two separate functions but point remains Ethereum could still usurp Bitcoin, at least temporarily.

R E O S         [   A BLOCKCHAIN-BASED ECOSYSTEM FOR USER-GENERATED CONTENT   ]     JOIN NOW!
Introducing REOSchain™   |  The blockchain that digs out the true value of social media content

WHITEPAPER                    TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                     LINKEDIN                     GITHUB
bookhg

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:11:58 AM

Bitcoin is the speculative currency. Nothing can surpass it.
ETH's trading volume is mostly based on BTC. ETH's Zhuang is speculating on bitcoin as its local currency.
Zhuang needs Bitcoin. The same is true of acoin currency, and nothing can exceed Bitcoin.
Traslavin

Activity: 461
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:12:44 AM

Ethereum is totally a different altcoin and it could not be compared with bitcoin.
This two kind of cryptocurrency has their own differences and uniqueness that make them a versatile kind of crypto compared to other kind of coin. But I doubted that ethereum is could be a next bigcoin by it's price because I'm still convinced that bitcoin is still the highest paid value kind of crypto.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
royromales

Activity: 163

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:13:17 AM

Yes because the ethereum is my hold on all tokens when there is no ETH maybe there are also trading tokens that ETH so all tokens are handled in ETH

center]▆▆▆ ▅▅▅ ▃▃▃ ▂▂▂ W H A L E  M A K E R  ▂▂▂ ▃▃▃ ▅▅▅ ▆▆▆
⚫ ⚫ ⚫  A  F U N D R A I S I N G  P L A T F O R M  F O R  M A S S I V E  D I S R U P T I O N  ⚫ ⚫ ⚫
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN Thread   █   Oceanpaper   ☻   Twitter   ☻   Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬[/center]
wangwangdui

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:14:07 AM

The issues involving Bitcoin are more complicated. The market value of Ethereum is now about 60% of Bitcoin. This is the situation after Ethereum's recent surge. At the time of the high bitcoin price, Ethereum's market value was less than 40% of Bitcoin's price. In other words, Ethereum’s bitcoin price is estimated to have more than doubled to be able to tie Bitcoin.
shijizai

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:16:23 AM

Bitcoin increases 700,000 pieces of mining per year, inflation rate is 3.5%, and it drops to 1% after two years. Ethereum's mining output will reach 8 to 10 million pieces and inflation rate will be 8%-10%. The progress of Ethereum's use of POS mechanism is currently far away. This inflation rate will decline, but it will not be very fast. In other words, Ethereum's Bitcoin prices will remain unchanged, and the market value will also grow closer to Bitcoin.
Akiyoshi

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:19:18 AM

I think Ethereum could be higher than Bitcoin in the price sooner or later. Technically speaking, smart contract is more applicable to other industries to revolutionize their traditional model, whereas Bitcoin is just a digital currency and is not feasible comparatively.

http://MovieChain VI-02.png
https://www.moviechain.io/
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:26:17 AM

I don't think ethereum will reach the price of the bitcoin next year maybe after few years ethereum will become the bitcoin. Ethereum is more potential now compared to bitcoin because we know ethereum now have many partners like ICO they are base on erc20 . But I hope bitcoin and ethereum will increase both so we can get more profit. Because for sure most of us have bitcoin and ethereum.
Zalfa_mui

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:28:57 AM

I don't agree that ETH will compete with BTC ,, Eth does have a good price potential but can't beat bitcoin.Bitcoin will remain the king of altcoin no one can beat bitcoin.

V1saya

Activity: 1050
Merit: 508

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:29:39 AM

There is a big chance long term that Ethereum might really surpass Bitcoin. Bitcoin also needs to fixed its network and fees if they are really interested in becoming a mainstream currency.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: