Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:56:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum could be the next Bitcoin by its price?  (Read 514 times)
hitrawal91

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 11:52:29 AM

As we see the ethereum price is getting low and low every day. It was same thing happen with the Bitcoin in the past then it has reached where it is right now. Will we see the ethereum competing with bitcoin in the coming one year?

Yes, you are right Ethereum price is nowadays behaving similarly to the bitcoin price action which we used to see a few months back in the bitcoin price charts and we can expect the same thing to happen with Ethereum too but I think this time Ethereum can start to rise soon because of the increasing demand of Ethereum in managing the newly launched ICO's and tokens in the crypto market. I think the competition is already started and i think Ethereum can beat the bitcoin if the bitcoin loses its value.

▬▬ ● ● BitCoinSN ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ LITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Original Bitcoin!!!  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
▲▼  WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ DISCORD  ▲▼
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:45:03 AM

As we see the ethereum price is getting low and low every day. It was same thing happen with the Bitcoin in the past then it has reached where it is right now. Will we see the ethereum competing with bitcoin in the coming one year?

Im not sure but if you will be checking the crypto market value trend, when bitcoin value is increasing also the value of ethereum and other altcoins also increasing. Also the market cap have big gap between ethereum and bitcoin. Still there is a possibility to happen but it will be hard.
That’s an undeniable fact of the crypto currencies market. The crown of crypto currencies throne is with bitcoin and it would stay with it forever. No other virtual currency is capable of even competing with bitcoin in any way.

The prices that bitcoin has touched in the last year shows that it has edge over all of the market in this regard. Bitcoin is the trendiest coin and ethereum is just another follower of bitcoin.
Cryptoman69

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:21:52 AM

For me "NO" Bitcoin will be allmost number 1 cryptocurrencies for all times. And if there's a one who will be competing especially in price of bitcoin the first i see it would be allso in related to bitcoin that is bitcoin cash.
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:25:51 AM

Well, nothing is impossible in the Cryptocurrency world. I had thought before that ethereum should second the Bitcoin in price value due to its high relevance in comparison to bitcoin. It rose high towards late last year above 1000$. But now it is about 400$; a come back to real live is possible and very realistic too.
adolf512

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:34:40 AM

Personally, I understood one thing in the world of crypto currency that no one can predict what price will be in future for this or that coins, whether it be bitcoin or ethereum. Since the market of crypto currency depends on many factors.

eduvacation.net

Activity: 96
Merit: 1

Nice Trip With Us

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 10:48:29 AM

There are so many who speculate that ethereum will replace bitcoin. I think those who want the speculation to happen are the ethereum miners. However, it could be that the velocity of ethereum transactions is much faster than bitcoin. There are also things that make ethereum cannot be the next bitcoin the price fluctuations that always follow the price movement of bitcoin.

❍ Treon ❍
▐ Utilities payments made  simple ▌
███ Telecom, Electricity, Gas and Water  ████
gohan21

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:05:45 AM

bitcoin will never be the next ethereum because bitcoins are investors and they do not allow it to override the ethereum.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: