Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 08:34:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: cryptocurrency names in arabic  (Read 178 times)
ghco (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:11:21 PM

Hello,

I couldn't find cryptocurrency names in Arabic, so i translated almost 100 names and put it in android application with prices from Cryptocurrency Market.

Here the applications
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bhitsoft.cryptoprice

Many thanks to cjdowner to share cryptocurrency icons for free, here the link:
https://github.com/cjdowner/cryptocurrency-icons

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
moynul2050

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:24:28 AM

What is your problem ?
very easy to find anything with google. I am glad that Arabs are interested in crypto.
dollarneed

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:05:07 AM
Last edit: March 23, 2018, 11:32:07 PM by dollarneed

What is your problem ?
very easy to find anything with google. I am glad that Arabs are interested in crypto.
First google translate is very bad, people will not use google translator especially if they want to promote or spread their service or project to around the world moreover there are so many crypto terms which can't be translated or doesn't have a mean on google translate ( i knew it well since I had worked for some project to localize those projects to my official language)

We all know that there are some big investors came from Arabic country like Dubai, KSA, etc since you are not native I think it's better to find someone who native to execute this job for you in order to help those who contribute to promoting crypto in Arabic, goodluck.
chalbinov

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:49:43 PM

Hello,

I couldn't find cryptocurrency names in Arabic, so i translated almost 100 names and put it in android application with prices from Cryptocurrency Market.

Here the applications

I wasn’t able to check out your app, but it sounds like you aren’t a speaker of Arabic. If that’s the case, you should be careful about how and what you translate and more importantly if you should translate at all. Like with any decent translation work, google translate isn’t the way to go, don’t listen to anyone who says that! You should not only have someone fluent in both languages, but someone who understands the context of the material itself. On top of that I would suggest running it by another person to look over to come to a final copy. Again, with what you shouldn’t translate isn’t always obvious and sometimes changes depending on the language. If enough people use a common term, then you should too.
moynul2050

Activity: 812

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:06:25 AM

What is your problem ?
First google translate is very bad, people will not use google translator especially if they want to promote or spread their service or project to around the world moreover there are so many crypto terms which can't be translated or doesn't have a mean on google translate ( i knew it well since I had worked for some project to localize those projects to my official language)

We all know that there are some big investors came from Arabic country like Dubai, KSA, etc since you are not native I think it's better to find someone who native to execute this job for you in order to help those who contribute to promoting crypto in Arabic, goodluck.
I'm not a translator, I just ask the OP. at least google be first aid to understand a word.
I also do not recommend using google translator for a project, because it is dishonest and deceptive.
it is important to understand a language then convey the company's vision well.
Severos

Activity: 268
Merit: 119

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:39:15 PM

The real question here, why is there a need to translate names at first place? and should they really be translated? like do you translate your name when you travel to some other country?
vintages

Activity: 966
Merit: 153

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:58:00 PM

The real question here, why is there a need to translate names at first place? and should they really be translated? like do you translate your name when you travel to some other country?
I wondered also. I am curious about this myself. Probably from where he resides, there is a need for that or probably he might have seen people asking for help to translate the crypto names for easy investment. There are a lot of people who want to invest in digital coins but the only thing that is holding them down is the language barrier. Not everyone speaks and understands english. They don't want to be left out.
seven2smoke1

Activity: 532
Merit: 132

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:13:25 PM

Names can be translated and should be sometimes, because some people cannot understand the original language. Also to translate cryptocurrencies names from English to Arabic, Probably, it will be easy for them to read crypto names. I think the application is very good, Good work buddy, try to update it to be better later.
ValerKat

Activity: 378
Merit: 35

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:08:22 AM
Last edit: March 25, 2018, 11:27:37 AM by ValerKat

Hello,

Here the applications

I tried to translate with google translate and find out that:
"اسعار العملات الإفتراضيه ( بيتكوين ,
ايثيريوم ...)"
 means
"Currencies Prices (Bitcoin,
Etherium ...)"

Stonetium

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:06:09 PM

What is your problem ?

I'm thinking that oil money has to go somewhere lol...
Koloulinger

Activity: 443

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:33:26 PM

crypto curency must use global name, not use local name
if only local name this mean market only local, not global market

███████████████████████
     ███▄ ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█▀▀  █████
    ███  █▀  ▀█▀▀▀       ▐█ ███
   ███  ▄██▄▄█▀▄▄▄        █▌ ███
  ███ ▄█▀  █     ▀█▄▄     ▐█  ▐██
 ███▄█▀    █        ▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄ ██
████▀      █           ▀██▀   ▀█ ██
 ██▀█▄     █          ▄█▀▀█▄▄▄█▀██
  ██ ▀█▄   █      ▄▄█▀▀    ▐█  ██
   ██  ▀█▄█▀▀█▄▄█▀▀        █▌ ██
    ███  █▄  ▄█▀█▄▄▄      █▌███
     ███  ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀█▄▄▐████
      ███████████████████████

▄▄       ▄▄▄        ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄ 
  ▀█▄   ▄█▀ ▀█▄    ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀   ▀▀█▄
    ▀█▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█▀  ▐█         █▌
    ▄█▀█▄      ▄█▀    ▐█         █▌
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ▄█▀       █▄       ▄█
▄█▀       ▀██▀          ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀

Network
BLOCKCHAIN JUST ENTERED THE REAL WORLD
  Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network
GET WHITELISTED FOR TOKEN SALE ( Limited )

WHITE PAPER  ││  ANN Thread  Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Reddit
ghco (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:47:13 AM
Last edit: June 06, 2018, 10:27:34 AM by ghco

Translate to arabic, will make easy for Arabic people to read the coin, since many of them  maybe have hard to read most of the coins.
I updated  better UI also include calculator for the most of arabic counteries and explain why cryptocoin invented.

https://youtu.be/Y3M-WDk362s
troack

Activity: 37

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:51:01 PM

đây là lần đầu tiên tôi am hiểu về this idea, do not know, should give something, chúc bạn thành công
capde

Activity: 48

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:09:39 AM

That new problem, is it something new?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: