Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 09:21:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it the beginning of the end of bitcoin ?  (Read 673 times)
Alohadance

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:03:26 PM

I believe in bitcoin. It is traditional usd in cryptocurrency and it will be used for a very long time. So i think it is the beginning.
Ayaancool

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:20:20 PM

As we can see the price of bitcoin going down and lots of people lose its trust from the bitcoin...
Is it the beginning of the end of bitcoin?

Oh my god there you are why are you always thinking like this ?.End of bitcoin is never gonna happen.The popularity and its high rate of demand in the crypto market always keep bitcoin to stand up in the crypto market.If you analyse the bitcoin rate graph then you never say this disappointing comments.So please believe in bitcoin.
Rommel24

Activity: 115
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:33:22 PM

It was a gleefully and wrongfully observation,that bitcoin has started to die,,definitely experts reveals that bitcoin is not dead it was a plummeted senario price on that recent days,,actually bitcoin has rapidly grown and popularity at same time ,, and just because of this  popularity even in the mainstream people the price of bitcoin has already increased someday,,
Minnie1928

Activity: 140
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:44:30 PM

As we can see the price of bitcoin going down and lots of people loose its trust from the bitcoin...
Is it the beginning of the end of bitcoin ?

It is just a delusion that is driving away the panic investors. The others which are smart are actually rebuying even more BTC to add it to their wallets.
They are waiting for for the better times where the Bitcoin will achieve a nice value that will for sure mean something.
I am personally also holding because I believe in Bitcoin.
None can tell me otherwise because I have my own beliefs that I have gathered through the analyzations and calculations through the years.

▶▶  [ WHITEPAPER ]  ◀◀              i v y              ▶▶  [ JOIN US NOW! ]  ◀◀
Ivy Disrupts The US$5 Trillion Per Day Money Transfer Market
TELEGRAM   ●   FACEBOOK   ●    TWITTER    ●   YOUTUBE   ●   LINKEDIN
Kousei23

Activity: 411
Merit: 335

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:47:12 PM

As we can see the price of bitcoin going down and lots of people loose its trust from the bitcoin...

No, I don't think so because we all know that bitcoin today is just starting in a sense that many people are starting to just into this. Bitcoin is such a good thing that we all know. Many people now are using and starting to learn bitcoin because they believe that it is a good thing in order to support your everyday needs. So I think it is only the beginning of bitcoin for everyone.

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄████████████▄▄
░░░░░░░▄███▀▀▀░░░░░░░░▀▀▀███▄
░░░░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▄
░░░███▀░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░▀███
░▄██▀░░░░░░░░▀█████████▄░░░░░░░▀██▄
▄██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▌░░░░░░░▐██▄
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐███░░░░░░░░▐██
██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄████▀░░░░░░░░░██
██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░██
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
░▀██▄░░░░░░░░░░░██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
░░░░▀███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███▀
░░░░░░░▀███▄▄▄░░░░░░░░▄▄▄███▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████████▀▀

JOIN OUR COMMUNITY
▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀
Twitter  Telegram  Reddit  Medium

░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░░░▀▀▄▄▄▀▀░░░░▀▀▄
░░░░░░░░▐▌░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄
░░░░░░░░█▄▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄▀░▌░░░░░░▀▄▄▀▀▀▀░▀▀▄▄░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄░░░░▄▀▀▀▀▄▄█░░▐▄
░░░░░░█░▄▀░█▌▄▄▄░▀▄░█▄▄▄▄▄░▐░█░░░▀▄▄
░░░▄▄▀▀█░░░░▄██░█▌█▄▄▀██▌▄█░▌█░░░░░░▀▄
░▄▀░░░░░▀▄▀▀▀▀▀░░░▐▐░░▀▀░░░░▌█░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▐▀▌░░░░░░░█░▌░░░░░░▐█▀░░░░░░░
▐▄░░░░▄▄▀░█░░░░░░▀█▀▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀
░░█▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀█▀█▀░░░░▄▀█░░░░▄▀
░▐░░▀▀▄▄░░░░▀▄░░░░░▀▀░░░░▄▀░░▀▄▀▀
░▐▄░░░░░▀▀▄░░░▀▄▄░░░░▄▄▄▀░░░▄▀▀▄
░░░▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░
tailwate07

Activity: 368
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:33:24 AM

It's a big NO, it did not come to my mind always. I just only think to be positive. Although the price will become low day-by-day.  But it cannot end. All we do is save your bitcoin, so if the time comes the price will high. It is very good to you.
Actually if we make a proper research about bitcoins and see their history, they have been going through dips since their development. You can’t consider their end if they are not getting from dip and being remained in such a circulated price range. Since last year, prices of bitcoins had shootout to $21000 whit a span of two weeks and then came back lowest to $6000 but still bitcoins are alive.
monkeydominicorobin

Activity: 294
Merit: 104

✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:43:44 AM

It is not about losing trust. It is about stupid people who are trying to exploit the successful run of Bitcoin when they don't really deserve it. They are avoiding hardships in life. They don't want to study. It is just too hard for them. Bitcoin are for those who understand it. Period.

rysea2

Activity: 407
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:43:52 AM

remain optimistic and do not be a frantic weak man because of the wind, this is not the end and this is just a correction that will bring bitcoin to the moon.

cecaxagi

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:50:02 AM

The value of bitcoin goes down too well. The essence of the market is the bitcoin wave has a wave up to 20k $ nail, then the current is a down wave of the market simply like that.
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:21:57 PM

can you please show us some logic that supports your claim?
w33man

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:23:48 PM

If the current market situation is your basis for telling that it's the end of bitcoin, then bitcoin should've died a long time ago. This is not something new in cryptocurrency, it's a normal part of the cryptomarket to crash. If prices will just keep on rising, cryptocurrency will be too good to be true for an investment.
rosaann

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:30:47 PM
Last edit: March 28, 2018, 11:42:40 AM by rosaann

No. The big boys at wall street just got in. They're shorting the market right now, don't fall for it. Interesting this dip is after the futures and CME came huh? Yeah they're shaking out the weak hands to buy cheap because they know blockchain technology works and they're investing in the face of it, aka Bitcoin https://bitmann.org/best-gdax-vs-coinbase-comparison/

Relax and don't look at the charts so often.

Harleybtc01

Activity: 102

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:39:19 PM

No. The big boys at wall street just got in. They're shorting the market right now, don't fall for it. Interesting this dip is after the futures and CME came huh? Yeah they're shaking out the weak hands to buy cheap because they know blockchain technology works and they're investing in the face of it, aka Bitcoin.

Relax and don't look at the charts so often.

Right from the start you should have been understood and learn about bitcoin's risks. You should have been knew about its behavior like its ups and down of price value. So knowing all its risks before joining, maybe no one will have a doubt on whatever it will be, because you have understood already its volatility. I believe bitcoin just started its popularity and rise, its not the end.
jackmuu

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:43:34 PM

Nah... the volume is too low ATM for the price to break the downtrend.

Check out this video (https://bestcrypto.tv/242/bitcoin-price-dips-after-running-sideways-for-a-week-altcoins-follow/), he explains it pretty nicely Smiley And if the market looks grim, take it as a good buying opportunity Cheesy
mia khalifa

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:50:47 PM

I think the bitcoin will never end and as far as I know this is only the price correction that occurs when the price rises very high then the price back down again and after the fall is definitely the price will come back up again.
fromnicetoevil

Activity: 89

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:52:20 PM

This is more like the beginning of the beginning because bitcoin has barely scratched the surface of its possibilities and what it can do. Bitcoin is not going anywhere and it is not dying anytime soon.
Dimas99

Activity: 854
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:54:05 PM

I thought that this was the beginning of everything. because now the country itself will already give an explanation of bitcoin so the government will also make the regulation is also good. not the end
jaylhynne018

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:54:37 PM

no because bitcoin is not stable from the beginning so that was not the reason why is bitcoin can die bitcoin will never say die so that was not true just hope for its recover again for our loving in bitcoin.

▬▬[  ENKIDU  ]▬▬[ NEXT GENERATION TEAMS AND PAYMENT SPLITTING ]▬   
▌  THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM ▐
▬▬  POSSIBLE ONLY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN | Twitter  | Telegram  | Reddit  | Medium  | ANN Thread  | Facebook ▬▬
redfin31

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:57:48 PM

oh come on, I almost bored with that speculation. many people say like that, but why they did not say it last year when the bitcoin price around $1000, and now they said like that when the price $8000 lol that so funny. as I can see, bitcoin still grow up every year and have a big community so why must afraid just because of speculation like that. I'm still very sure bitcoin will always grow up in the future.

Crystacool

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:02:48 PM

I don't think this is the beginning of the end of bitcoin. Those who have lost trust in bitcoin are only bitcoin speculators. They used bitcoin as a money-making machine, and they chose to give it up when they thought it would not bring them wealth. When bitcoin starts to recover, I believe these guys will buy it again.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: