Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 06:29:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Excited to see the people who trust bitcoin when price reaches All Time High  (Read 480 times)
88jewel

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:33:25 AM

Yes, it is exciting indeed. But it will take patience and surprise since we cannot get away on how the market works relative to investments. Rise and fall of prices are inevitable, only that the timing as to when it will happenis not that easy to predict. I would love to see this conversation again, hopefully soon.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
werpak321

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:47:19 AM

Does everyone feel this way? This excitement for those who trusted.
 I am really interested seeing how much the people who trusted on bitcoin will benefit when bitcoin again is in its all time high.
Surely there will be lots of news again about another bitcoin millionare and other good news about bitcoin.
In the process it can also drive more investors into it.

But the sad part eventually we will end up in a crash again. That is how markets work. Those who sold at the peak are very wise people.

Overall I am excited to the whole process of ups and downs. I just started knowing bitcoin last december and at that time I only saw peak then going down.
I want to experience the rise then going to an All Time High.

Me my self I'm very much excited when I reach the aim price of bitcoin I think I'm one of the luckiest if this happens
Tasya04

Activity: 57

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:58:34 AM

I will add more spirit if my luck can have
princesspoppy

Activity: 633
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:29:37 AM

I'm also excited about that too just like anybody else here does. I can't wait to see bitcoin's price rise up again just like last year's or even more than that price, it is so exciting seeing and knowing new millionaires from cryptos, it encourages more and more people to invest in bitcoin and other altcoins out there but I think it would take a lot of time from now for it to happen. For all we kow, bitcoin is facing falls and dumps right now because of some "i don't know" factors. I just hope people will be patient to keep hodling and believing that bitcoin will rise again, just like what we all want to happen.  

WHALES HEAVEN
Custody-free Swapping Platform
◈  ────────  Reddit ⬝  BountyWebsiteTelegramTwitterGitHub  ────────  ◈
Svelto

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:33:15 PM

I feel the same, I will be happy to see more crypto millionaires. I guess you will be seeing the next ATH sooner or later, just be patient.
Paecga129

Activity: 422
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:57:50 PM

This is true for me too. a lot of people panic and sold off all of their coins because they were scared prices would keep dropping and it will never recover and their selling off that many coins contributed to the drop in prices. I am glad they left though because it shows that they had weak hands and now they can leave the market and leave only the serious investors to enjoy the bull market.
BelieveInBTC

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:22:29 AM
Last edit: April 02, 2018, 11:44:57 AM by BelieveInBTC

You should be more excited about people who trust correction when it's not at ATH. Many people doubt that Bitcoin will succeed in the future, especially when its price is declining due to some false information or panic like right now. Why should we praise those who buy Bitcoin at ATH. Most of them will eventually sell it because they will be scared of loss.

dragoz11

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:29:11 AM

when the prices were at the peak so many people started to believe in it and tried to invest more and more but now when we face a downtrend the faces are not smiling and beliefs are shaken, I would be more excited to see the trustees in low prices to hodl it and believe again with the same commitment as when prices are high
buburjelly

Activity: 62

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:30:06 AM

I am really interested seeing how much the people who trusted on bitcoin will benefit when bitcoin again is in its all time high.
Surely there will be lots of news again about another bitcoin millionare and other good news about bitcoin.

But the sad part eventually we will end up in a crash again. That is how markets work. Those who sold at the peak are very wise people.

Overall I am excited to the whole process of ups and downs. I just started knowing bitcoin last december and at that time I only saw peak then going down.

You know bitcoin when it is at its highest peak price in December last year. This is reasonable because the peak of the price makes people become interested to join and start bitcoin one of them like you. I am also happy with this good news that you enjoy the fluctuation of the price of a crypto. Hopefully, we all can get a happiness and success with bitcoin.
nessciwebsign

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:56:53 PM

Ju I think ico should now invest in its current Marinecoin. Why do I have to insist that Marinecoin should invest? Just because Marinecoin already owns the blockchain since 2013 (you can see the Marinecoin block at http://marineco.in), it has risen to the top of the coinmarketcap. And the marinecoin community is growing, we all see it! It is time for the marinecoin - a green giant wakes up in the coin type first. Marinecoin is currently a participant of 20,000 mtc for http://marineco.in. Or you can use 3 types of coin trading Marinecoin transactions on f1cx.com, such as Doge, LTC, BTC. machine to machine payment ,join the community it’s artificial intelligence and dev-less mlow transaction value
Carmen01

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:25:04 PM

The price of any digital currency are so volatile so that's unpredictable so we need to think the possible things that can really happen here in crypto so always hold some btc then wait to earn then always repeat what you do like if you earn in your coin then atleast still hold some btc then repeat and repeat always because the btc price os so volatile

btcrut2017

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:25:37 AM

Bitcoin is already part of my life. The daily updating of the value fluctuations. Reaching the price to its all time high is a very exciting one for us. This is a good motivation to increase investors.
Davidbee

Activity: 98
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:00:19 PM

Yes, those who achieve the highest price for selling the bitcoin in the bitcoin of the people is how lucky, they got a lot of benefits, and those with the highest price  to buy bitcoin , now because of the bitcoin over the past few months have been in decline and lost a lot of money, but we can't judge the change of the price of the bitcoin , a lot of people have been holding waiting for bitcoin back to the highest price
7788bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:15:21 PM

You got plenty of time to see the market recover from this slump and having a rally, it might take some time, the regulations are coming through and by the end of this year, we might have a clear picture on what the future will be and i am expected the market to start its next rally by next year or by the year end, it might rally to another all time high.
bncbnc

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:22:22 PM

The price of any digital currency are so volatile so that's unpredictable so we need to think the possible things that can really happen here in crypto so always hold some btc then wait to earn then always repeat what you do like if you earn in your coin then atleast still hold some btc then repeat and repeat always because the btc price os so volatile
When the market is bullish then even if the rice is trading in a very high price, people do not care, but try to trade, even in a high price. Bitcoin price was trading above 19000$, but still people were interest to buy bitcoin, even if it is trading above that price, i think that those people who have purchase bitcoin above 19000$ they should now wait for some good time.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
uchiha_madara

Activity: 36

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:24:14 PM

when the price of Bitcoin to the highest price, the feeling of pleasure is very unlikely to hide,
the price of Bitcoin ever has touched $ 20,000 the world of excitement and says bitcoin is Bubble a few days later Bitcoin prices dropped dramatically,
I'm very happy to see Bitcoin enthusiasts have a lot, but the panic between them is still clearly visible  Smiley
reyanshbasu

Activity: 115

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:26:27 PM

And I am one of them. I haven't earned yet but I trusted Bitcoin to the point that I always buy Bitcoin every payday. Weak hands will regret that they sold their Bitcoin at a lower price. As I continue learning here, I am slowly loving Bitcoin and enjoying to learn more about it.
pawanjain

Activity: 2646
Merit: 713

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:22:23 PM

I have experienced the rise of BTC as well as it's fall. The thing is, you should know when to sell and when to hold. If you just keep on holding and never sell, then you might probably loose many opportunities to increase your profit.
I saw BTC rise from $3000 to $19000  and I was foolish enough not to sell it at the peak. Bitcoin eventually fell down and now is at $7000 .  I am not mad because I know that bitcoin recovers its price quickly. It might take some time but this time I am prepared.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
rolerVX

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:31:38 PM

Hmm I think both are same excitement whether the price of bitcoin goes up or it goes down. If it goes up everyone who wait for so long will be so happy to trade immediately there coins without any hesitation to do it. The more bitcoin price increase the more it is so exciting. On other hand is the same the more bitcoin goes down the more people feel panic with their coins. Then they can possibly rush to sell it for thinking not to lose. I think whether it decrease or increase the issue is all about not giving up to achieve the success.
Similificator

Activity: 882
Merit: 403

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:31:40 PM

LOL. For me? I really am not excited to see the people who believed in bitcoins when the prices go on a bullish run again and beat all time highs by all time highs. What I am really excited about is to see the regrets on all the faces of the people who talked sht about bitcoins and didn't believe in them. I am also curious and excited to hear all the alibis and the baseless fuds that these people may blabber about and spread like it is just a pump it is a bubble and will pop again and all that sht just to make it seem that they were not wrong and protect their precious names and pride. That would be hilarious.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: