Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 07:55:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔹[ANN][ICO]🔹GLN 🔹 Gaming Reimagined 🔹  (Read 2128 times)
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:09:06 PM

I honestly feel this ICO is a scam.

No About Us page with company information, just a paragraph of generic text and some screenshots that could be anything.

Google searches of the "Team" on the front page don't show up anything outside bounty shilling. Cannot locate any Youtube videos with any of the team members mentioning this ICO.

Office addresses could be anything, many scam ICOs use fake office addresses.

The team needs an actual video with some of its members speaking in it. Also 50M soft cap? With the little interest here that almost certainly won't be reached.

50m softcap is a bit exaggerated in my opinion as well, but who knows maybe the team has private placement to meet up with this target, Gamelootnetwork has a brilliant idea on how to disrupt the gaming industry but the important part is execution to make it a success.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hoangz99999

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:03:29 AM

WOW, Very big potential and nice project! keep update Grin
HappyCaptain

Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:55:19 AM

I honestly feel this ICO is a scam.

No About Us page with company information, just a paragraph of generic text and some screenshots that could be anything.

Google searches of the "Team" on the front page don't show up anything outside bounty shilling. Cannot locate any Youtube videos with any of the team members mentioning this ICO.

Office addresses could be anything, many scam ICOs use fake office addresses.

The team needs an actual video with some of its members speaking in it. Also 50M soft cap? With the little interest here that almost certainly won't be reached.

50m softcap is a bit exaggerated in my opinion as well, but who knows maybe the team has private placement to meet up with this target, Gamelootnetwork has a brilliant idea on how to disrupt the gaming industry but the important part is execution to make it a success.
scam is everywhere they don't need to show if they reach the 50m of their soft cap it means this is a serious project maybe they looking for the partnership in software gaming industry,
Le Thi Hong Ngan

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:36:38 PM

Extremely impressive! Every game on the platform uses our token, LOOT. It’s a gaming currency with actual worth. No more hollow high-scores and empty achievements; your virtual triumphs have real-life value.
LoveStory

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:11:32 AM

a project about gaming again, hopefully this one project will be able to compete with others and will be able to achieve success.

UstadSoleh

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:15:03 AM

usually a project like this many people interested.
and I hope this project will be managed very well by all the team who worked on this project.

dubleman

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:22:20 AM

and I hope this project will be managed very well by all the team who worked on this project.
I believe if the team can manage projects well then it will be many investors who join with this project Hopefully the fore more and more support for this project.

http://DOMINIUM.me
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
bagas79

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:45:34 AM

With the Plaftform Game Loot Network definitely the gamers will be happy with the existence of this project as it will into a one stop revolutionary store for all games. very promising project.
Notin2

Merit: 253

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:49:36 AM
Last edit: May 24, 2018, 01:30:19 PM by Notin2

So far i have followed gamelootnetwork project and i see their idea in the gaming industry is very unique and has a lot to offer both developers and users of platform, but i don't understand why we can't see dev team in website, their profile information and videos about team talking about project? i think its necessary to include such information on website to make it more convincing.
babos8383

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:54:04 AM

The project is cool, but the minimum cap charges of course overstated. where you 50 mln dollars

▒██████████████████████▄▄▄
    ▐███████████████████████████▓▄
                         ▀▀███████▓▄
    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀ ▐███▄   ██████▌
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░  ▄▄  █████▌
    ▐██████████████████████▄▀██▄ █████▌
    ▓▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▌    ▐█████
                        █████▌▐█▌ ▒████
                       ▓█████ ▐▀  █████
    ▐███████████████████████▀▄▄▄ ▐█████
    ▐█████████████████████▀ ▓██ ▐█████▌
    ▄                   ▄▄▄    ▓█████░
    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀ ▐▀▀▀  ▄▄█████▀▀
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀
    ▐██████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DRIFE

▄██████▄
             ▄██████████▄
             ████    ████
             ████▄▄▄▄████
              ██████████

▄   ▀██████▀
     ▄███▀       ▀██▀
    ▐████▄▄       ▐▌
      ▀█████████▄▄▄
         ▀████████████▄
           ██████████████
           ██████████████
         ▄██████████████
NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM
████  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●●  ████
       ▄█████▄▄
     █████▀█████
    ▐███▌   ▐███▌
    ▐████▄▄▄████▌
     ▀█████████▀
       ▀█████▀
         ███
       ▀███▄
                ▄█████
           ▄▄▄▄████████▀
      ▄▄████████████▀
     █████████████▌
    ▐█████████████▌
     ███████████████▄

▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
                 █████▀▀     ▀█████▄
                █████           █████
               █████             ████▌
        ▄███████████████████████████████████▄
      █████████████████████████████████████████
     ███████████████████████████████████████████
     █████████▀▀  ▀▀▀███████████▀▀  ▀▀▀█████████
      ██████▀   ▄▄▄   ▀███████▀   ▄▄▄   ▀██████
       ▀▀██▌  ▐█████   ███████  ▐█████   ███▀
               █████             █████
Le Thi Hong Ngan

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:48:44 PM

"Game Loot Network will champion developers and gamers by creating a virtual platform that rewards players with real-value and facilitates ‘any-budget’ game design" I believe that
visionary

Activity: 966
Merit: 587

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:36:31 PM

"Game Loot Network will champion developers and gamers by creating a virtual platform that rewards players with real-value and facilitates ‘any-budget’ game design" I believe that
The GLN platform will definitely impress gamers, as the game currency will be used on the platform, namely the LOOT token, which will have real value.
Bziir

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:12:20 PM

Great Concept with tremendous upside potential!

Loot Network Game is a blockchain based game platform. by using LOOT token, users can play, buy and design. Good design, good luck.
el_lobo
Copper Member

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:18:46 AM

I like this project. I hope i can join the signature bounty campaign as soon as i'm a junior member.
Hope the project will be successful.
Jasuper

Activity: 102

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:31:06 AM

Loot Network Games work like an app store, but we offer more than just games. Blockchain technology allows the platform to become an entertainment superstore - with resources to play, buy, and design.
popox

Activity: 141

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:54:10 PM
Merited by kirreev070 (2), AlinyatinA1990 (1)

ICO Analysis: Game Loot Network
Published on July 13, 2018
By Joshua Larson

Verdict
Game Loot says they will be a one-stop shop for all of gaming; play, purchase and design. They are asking for a lot of money, $41 million just from private investors. For this type of money, one would expect a way better sales pitch. The whitepaper is not detailed, and the team seems incapable of accomplishing their goals.
Actually, there is a very strong possibility this entire project is a scam, and the founders of Bithead, PlayBrains, BrainCloud and GameL oot are now doing an ICO. Not to produce what they promise, but to get filthy rich off sloppy investors.

Risks
    Private Sale Hard Cap: US $41,600,000.00.  This is confirmed real. -1
    Private sale contributors have to be accredited investors and receive a 200% bonus. -1
    Their partnerships aren’t real partnerships. They are mostly past businesses founded by the same team as Game Loot.-2
    LOOT tokens not sold in the private and public sale will be divided equally among each of the 300 days for the daily blind auction. -1
    CEO Doug Kinney is not being honest with his employment history. -1
    They claim to have done extensive platform beta testing that yielded more than $5 million in revenue over just 7 months. However, they seem to be lying. When asked to provide evidence of this as well as other claims they made in the one pager. We were blocked from their Telegram, and our questions deleted as if we had never even been there. -1
    A Google search “Gamelootnetwork is a scam” returned plenty of damning evidence. This guy Ethan provides a very detailed investigation and concludes this is indeed a scam. -4  https://ethanvanderbuilt.com/2018/01/31/game-loot-network-scam-yes-opinion/

Growth Potential
    They plan on “accommodating infinite expansion” into VR and everything that comes with it.+2
    Their roadmap is long and detailed, extends all the way into 2021. It seems like empty promises, but if by some miracle, this project is real, it will be pretty cool. +2

Disposition
Stay away from this one. -5/10 (that’s right, negative 5).

Investment Details
    Platform: Ethereum.
    Symbol: LOOT
    Total Supply: 600,000,000 (600m)
    Price: $0.35
    Soft Cap: $5 million
    Hard Cap: private presale= $41.6m . total cap: TBD
    Private Sale: Accredited Investors only, apply here. (ends 31 July 2018 ) Phase 1
    200% Bonus (Buy 1, Get 2 Free)
    Crowd Sale:  Begins September 1, 2018
Proof: https://hacked.com/ico-analysis-game-loot-network/

Katysgysa

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:48:44 AM

Loot Network game based on blockchain, which allows the platform to become an entertainment superstore with resources to play, buy, and design. The platform is like an app store, but this pltaform offers more than just games.
durzada

Activity: 95

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:43:19 AM

Loot Network game based on blockchain, which allows the platform to become an entertainment superstore with resources to play, buy, and design. The platform is like an app store, but this pltaform offers more than just games.

Loot Network Games always hold regular gaming tournaments to give prizes in the form of prize pools and electronics in demand.
Jondum

Activity: 250

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:35:31 AM

Games Loot Network  work like an app store, but we offer more than just games. Blockchain technology allows the platform to become an entertainment superstore - with resources to play, buy, and design.
UstadSoleh

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:15:00 AM

to my knowledge, the bounty program expires last August, and whether the process of distribution of this project has been carried out? because if in the view of this thread looks deserted.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: