Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:23:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 149 »
  Print  
Author Topic: **CEX.IO Bitcoin Exchange ** Buy Bitcoins with Cards in iOS / Android App***  (Read 422130 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
siameze
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 08:48:34 PM

Finally changes have been made to the front page and other associated links, regarding the mining potential of cloud GHS.

Took your time Smiley

Now if you are an idiot troll that can't read, cex has you covered.

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
muhrohmat

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 05:47:48 PM

does any one knows what its the true % of mining btcs per c-cex.io in the all world of bitcoin mining i heard it was like 42 or 49 it was amasing but i can not figure out why its soo popular i ve been there for like 1 year ago and just lost with inflacions

coinpr0n

Activity: 910

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 10:42:01 PM

does any one knows what its the true % of mining btcs per c-cex.io in the all world of bitcoin mining i heard it was like 42 or 49 it was amasing but i can not figure out why its soo popular i ve been there for like 1 year ago and just lost with inflacions

When you say CEX.io mining I think you mean GHash. You can see here mining pools comparison: https://blockchain.info/pools ... Ghash only has about 4% of total mining power according to that graph.

muhrohmat

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 07:49:42 AM

hi there i might go there to try again the mining in pool if possible with scrypt let me try lol im not kifdding a day to test porfit

Sinewayv

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 12:53:40 PM

Finally changes have been made to the front page and other associated links, regarding the mining potential of cloud GHS.

Took your time Smiley

Now if you are an idiot troll that can't read, cex has you covered.

Good things come to those who wait...  Lips sealed  Embarrassed ... the real pudding in the pie would be to end the GHS markets also, it has visible implosion velocity, trolls are sharpening their pick-axes, waiting to mine that magical seam of GHS gold which comes from the PayPal account thefts or ebay mis-sellings. 

for fresh fiat you can get ur GHS on ebay still, seems legit no?  Shocked  Huh

jeremiah*s_stuff is happy to keep selling vouchers with a load of buyer kickbacks and promises, but no mention of GHS actually mining anything...
CEX (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1227
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2015, 01:22:17 PM

CEX.IO Bitcoin Exchange Decreases Withdrawal Fees and Changes Limits

CEX.IO Bitcoin Exchange is glad to announce decreasing fees for withdrawals in USD and EUR, as well as lowering minimum limits for respective withdrawals.

Changing Withdrawal Conditions

From now on, our users will be able to withdraw their earnings with better conditions, being charged a considerably lower commission. Thus, a fee for withdrawing US Dollars via bank transfer has decreased from $50 to $35 per transaction.

Meanwhile, withdrawal cost in EUR remains only €10 within an ordinary SWIFT withdrawal, and €0.4 per SEPA payment.

Apart from lowering costs, CEX.IO halves minimum limits for US Dollars withdrawals, from $200 to $100. Euro withdrawals have decreased from €200 to only €30.

Account Types Introduction

Apart from that, we have upgraded individual approach to each user of CEX.IO exchange. Considering wide range of user types and their expectations from our platform, we have recently added Individual Business and Corporate accounts, which allow getting custom conditions and limits.

Check out your profile to experience an improved visual representation of limits and commissions within a user-friendly spreadsheet placed in the respective tab of their CEX.IO profile, which provides a detailed overview of account opportunities and presents account types.

We believe that with such new improvements, our users will expand their possibilities and will be able to withdraw less amounts with lower commissions. This is a great opportunity to start dealing with the Bitcoin ecosystem and buy your first Bitcoin.

Buy/sell BTC and ETH using your Visa/Mastercard. Instant payments, low fees, worldwide coverage, 100% secure. Register
Join Bitcoin Affiliate program! Invite users and get 30% lifetime bonus. Join now
Armis

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 05:24:32 PM

CEX.IO Bitcoin Exchange is glad to announce decreasing fees for withdrawals in USD and EUR, as well as lowering minimum limits for respective withdrawals.

From now on, our users will be able to withdraw their earnings with better conditions, being charged a considerably lower commission. Thus, a fee for withdrawing US Dollars via bank transfer has decreased from $50 to $35 per transaction.

Meanwhile, withdrawal cost in EUR remains only €10 within an ordinary SWIFT withdrawal, and €0.4 per SEPA payment.

Apart from lowering costs, CEX.IO halves minimum limits for US Dollars withdrawals, from $200 to $100. Euro withdrawals have decreased from €200 to only €30.

Apart from that, we have upgraded individual approach to each user of CEX.IO exchange. Considering wide range of user types and their expectations from our platform, we have recently added Individual Business and Corporate accounts, which allow getting custom conditions and limits.

Check out your profile to experience an improved visual representation of limits and commissions within a user-friendly spreadsheet placed in the respective tab of their CEX.IO profile, which provides a detailed overview of account opportunities and presents account types.

We believe that with such new improvements, our users will expand their possibilities and will be able to withdraw less amounts with lower commissions. This is a great opportunity to start dealing with the Bitcoin ecosystem and buy your first Bitcoin.

Question:  do CEX.IO customers/members have access to funds via debit card, if so what are the details.  If not is that in the works?

PICISI only needs 4 more admins in order to launch the site, so we are steadily moving forward and want to secure an official exchange sponsors pref one that has such debit card capabilities because we will have many people from around the world doing assignments for PICISI.
CEX (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2015, 09:11:07 AM

Question:  do CEX.IO customers/members have access to funds via debit card, if so what are the details.  If not is that in the works?

PICISI only needs 4 more admins in order to launch the site, so we are steadily moving forward and want to secure an official exchange sponsors pref one that has such debit card capabilities because we will have many people from around the world doing assignments for PICISI.

Yes, CEX.IO customers are able to fund account with a debit card if it is not virtual.

Buy/sell BTC and ETH using your Visa/Mastercard. Instant payments, low fees, worldwide coverage, 100% secure. Register
Join Bitcoin Affiliate program! Invite users and get 30% lifetime bonus. Join now
tyrexs

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 01:48:41 PM

hello cex,
i have question : did you have plan to back online cloud mining fiture?
if yes,can i know when your cloud mining want back online again

coinpr0n

Activity: 910

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 01:55:33 PM

hello cex,
i have question : did you have plan to back online cloud mining fiture?
if yes,can i know when your cloud mining want back online again

I don't think they can know a date or even approximate date, because according to them it will be turned on again when it is profitable. I'm not sure but I think the price of BTC must be >$300 for cloud mining to be profitable.

CEX (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2015, 07:29:02 AM

Hey!

We are often asked about identity verification on CEX.IO. Thus, we came up with a blog post clearing KYC/AML issues and procedure of getting verified.
Click on the link if interested.

madonnino

Activity: 322

I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 07:58:30 AM

i'm using cex.io for  years now , and i'm super satisfied , especially the fact that I can easily use my credit card to buy bitcoins !! Thanks and keep it up , great job guys
CEX (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2015, 09:01:23 AM

i'm using cex.io for  years now , and i'm super satisfied , especially the fact that I can easily use my credit card to buy bitcoins !! Thanks and keep it up , great job guys

Thank you kindly for such a warm feedback.
We'll keep on improving!

Zeta0S
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1031

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 09:16:48 AM

What about affiliates, what is cex.io gonna do for them?

I brought you guys 4000+ members, but i get 0.0BTC for it. 

Get a HUGE 3% discount with promo code: MOON @ Genesis Mining
https://www.genesis-mining.com
CEX (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2015, 09:54:55 AM

What about affiliates, what is cex.io gonna do for them?

I brought you guys 4000+ members, but i get 0.0BTC for it. 

Zeta0S, it all depends on the time frame, within which you have brought the members to CEX.IO, and whether they have mined with GHS bought on CEX.IO.
We can investigate the issue more thoroughly if you submit a ticket to our support on the website or via support@cex.io.

siameze
Legendary

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 10:16:13 AM
Last edit: June 24, 2015, 10:47:47 AM by siameze

My miners still produce a steady payout there, and I am watching the announcements page closely on site for the when/if of cloud mining again. GH/s trading (and having them available to mine a bit too) was always my most profitable option there.

I don't buy BTC there, but that is also a nice feature.

▀▀███▀
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
D4RK5T4R

Activity: 379

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 02:38:45 PM

My miners still produce a steady payout there, and I am watching the announcements page closely on site for the when/if of cloud mining again. GH/s trading (and having them available to mine a bit too) was always my most profitable option there.

You really don't mind only getting 1-5 blocks a day with your miners? I assume you are not paying for power then.

Marcelo Santos speaks.  https://youtu.be/zjtLszt7MTo
BTC tips can go here: 19B4HwjhhpPR5sKrT4Tb7H4heEN8yAziD3
siameze
Legendary

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 04:23:42 PM

You really don't mind only getting 1-5 blocks a day with your miners? I assume you are not paying for power then.

It really isn't any of your concern what my profit margins are and how I make my BTC.    /ignore

▀▀███▀
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
Serpens66
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1128

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 12:38:01 PM

Hello Cex.io, I hope you will response Smiley

I found out today, that you round all fees and numbers to your favor =/ The result is, that I pay double fee and get lower earnings , which results in ~four time the fee!
There is a user, that places quite alot of ~0.012 Btc orders in the orderbook (EUR/BTC). With such low amounts, rounding is very important and can have this huge impact.

So lets calculate an example:
I sold 0.1BTC in 0.01btc steps.  Because of these 0.012BTC orders at the orderbook, I got a number of different prices (all following prices are for 0.01btc in EUR/BTC):
231.0644 , 231.0546 , 231.0312  , 230.9895 , 230.9613 , 230.922 , 230.9182,  230.8838 , 230.8731 , 230.8275

When you do the math, I should get:
23.0952*(1-0.2/100) = 23.049 after fee.

But here comes the first rounding thing:
The first sell about 0.01BTC for 231.0644€. Without fee I should get: 2.3106€ -> and I get 2.31, so you could say everything is fine here.
The fourth sell about 0.01BTC for 230.9895€. Without fee I should get 2.3098€ -> but I get 2.30€, so this is a whole cent less, which is really alot, if you are talking about those small amounts!  

Then Fee rounding:
When I sell 0.01 btc and get 2.30€ for that, the fee would be: 2.30*0.2/100 = 0.0046€ .  But here again, you round up the fee to 0.01€ , which is more than double of the fee!

The result is, that I got:
22.92 € instead of 23.049€
This is an additional fee of 0.56% ! If I sell 10 BTC this way I get 2292 € instead of 2304,9€.

So the fee I actually pay to you is 0.2%+0.56% = 0.76% !

What do you say Cex? Are you not able to calculate with more than 2 decimals? Instead of rounding the fee to 1 cent, you should remember the first 0.0046€ and reduce the 1 cent, after the remebered number is higher than 1 cent. E.g Kraken.com does this.

The problem is, that there is no way for me, to escape this trap, because there is this user, that places tons of those small orders (either he does not know about your rounding or it is one Cex employee...)
So it is not just one time a higher fee. It is always this higher fee, when this guy placed those orders.

Mit Cointracking (10% Rabatt) behältst du die Übersicht über all deine Trades und Gewinne. Sogar ein Tool für die Steuer ist dabei Wink                          
Great Freeware Game: Clonk Rage
binance.com hat nun auch SEPA und EUR Paare! Mit dem RefLink bekommst du 5% Rabatt auf die Tradinggebühren!
Serpens66
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1128

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 03:32:03 PM

A bug report:
Since ~ one hour my transaction list was not updated.  The last entry is about one hour ago, but I created, canceled and filled some orders during that time.
My balance is correct, only the transaction list ist wrong.
My questions are now:
Are you aware of this?
Will the trades I made the last hour be lost (so never in a csv export)? Or is it just temporary and the transaction list will update soon with all transaction?

And question regarding transactionlist:
Is there a filter, to only show successful trades? I'm not interested in how often I placed and canceled an order, but I'm intereseted in the successfully trades.

edit:
just after this post, the hour was complete and the transaction list updated. So it seems to update every hour? Then it is no bug ^^

Mit Cointracking (10% Rabatt) behältst du die Übersicht über all deine Trades und Gewinne. Sogar ein Tool für die Steuer ist dabei Wink                          
Great Freeware Game: Clonk Rage
binance.com hat nun auch SEPA und EUR Paare! Mit dem RefLink bekommst du 5% Rabatt auf die Tradinggebühren!
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 149 »
  Print  

Jump to: