Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:11:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 [129] 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 »
  Print  
Author Topic: **CEX.IO Bitcoin Exchange ** Buy Bitcoins with Cards in iOS / Android App***  (Read 422130 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
CEX (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1227
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 03:34:22 PM

its been a month since cex.io sent me a confirmation of approval for my 39000 EUR  withdrawal and no money yet
this is REALLY worrying cex.io
 where is my money ?

up106748932

Hello, we have checked your withdrawal, it is on the way to you. We have sent more details for you to your PM box. Thank you in advance and apologies for the delay.

Buy/sell BTC and ETH using your Visa/Mastercard. Instant payments, low fees, worldwide coverage, 100% secure. Register
Join Bitcoin Affiliate program! Invite users and get 30% lifetime bonus. Join now

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
inturist

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:50:47 AM

Hi,
I would you ask about BTG when this coin will be on the Cex.io? Minenet has been started and some exchanges accrued BTG for their users.
CEX (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 11:36:37 AM

Hi,
I would you ask about BTG when this coin will be on the Cex.io? Minenet has been started and some exchanges accrued BTG for their users.

Concerning the Bitcoin Gold trading, we are not ready to launch it yet. The situation with its full node client is still unclear, and we would not like to risk with your money. But as soon as everything gets clear, you will be updated.

Buy/sell BTC and ETH using your Visa/Mastercard. Instant payments, low fees, worldwide coverage, 100% secure. Register
Join Bitcoin Affiliate program! Invite users and get 30% lifetime bonus. Join now
CEX (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 02:30:08 PM

Withdrawal Status Update

We have received your withdrawal request. Our Compliance Department needs to properly check it. The Compliance Officer should update the status of the payment during the next 3 days.

This measure is undertaken as CEX.IO complies with AML/KYC procedures.

Thanks for patience and understanding.  

Are you kidding me CEX?
3 days have passed and nobody even picked up that freakin' request?

For any issues, contact our customer service 24/7: support@cex.io

You are so damn right... right?
It's like I would once again open a damn ticket with you then noone picking it up earlier than one week just to apologize and escalate to Compliance/Finance for yet another week?

Then what?
Waiting  for another Month+ for damn CryptoCapital to deliver?

Seriously, how can you expect in your imagination, in 2017, to have such relation with your clients?

Honestly, what do you have more to offer except the God damn apologies... endless, endless, endless apologies???

------

No, I will not give you any ticket Id 'cause I don't have one!
I will not open one!  ... figure out!

I just want to wait and count how possibly longer than 48 hours (on your competitors) can take a simple 13k euro withdrawal, from the day of request to the day of bank account crediting... without any pressure.
Just... take your time...!

-
-
-

L.E.

I have to retract what I said yesterday (partially), because money arrived in record time!

Then the good news for everyone:
I also noticed that CEX just replaced CryptoCapital with a brand new payment provider (for SEPA) which I also work with and it's very reliable.
Big big + for CEX!

The remaining issue is the big delay from Compliance Team to validate the withdrawal requests (took 4 days in my case, and even more for other users)

Cheers,

thank you for your feedback, we really appreciate it, and continue to work on improving our services.

cwstan84

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 04:51:06 AM

Withdrawal Status Update

We have received your withdrawal request. Our Compliance Department needs to properly check it. The Compliance Officer should update the status of the payment during the next 3 days.

This measure is undertaken as CEX.IO complies with AML/KYC procedures.

Thanks for patience and understanding. 

Are you kidding me CEX?
3 days have passed and nobody even picked up that freakin' request?

For any issues, contact our customer service 24/7: support@cex.io

You are so damn right... right?
It's like I would once again open a damn ticket with you then noone picking it up earlier than one week just to apologize and escalate to Compliance/Finance for yet another week?

Then what?
Waiting  for another Month+ for damn CryptoCapital to deliver?

Seriously, how can you expect in your imagination, in 2017, to have such relation with your clients?

Honestly, what do you have more to offer except the God damn apologies... endless, endless, endless apologies???

------

No, I will not give you any ticket Id 'cause I don't have one!
I will not open one!  ... figure out!

I just want to wait and count how possibly longer than 48 hours (on your competitors) can take a simple 13k euro withdrawal, from the day of request to the day of bank account crediting... without any pressure.
Just... take your time...!

-
-
-

L.E.

I have to retract what I said yesterday (partially), because money arrived in record time!

Then the good news for everyone:
I also noticed that CEX just replaced CryptoCapital with a brand new payment provider (for SEPA) which I also work with and it's very reliable.
Big big + for CEX!

The remaining issue is the big delay from Compliance Team to validate the withdrawal requests (took 4 days in my case, and even more for other users)

Cheers,

thank you for your feedback, we really appreciate it, and continue to work on improving our services.

CEX just hire people to reply all social media , forum, but no work will be done. they are trying to keep their image and keep attract people. but they never improve. my case more than 3 months, and more than 1 week they don't give me anymore reply. I think they had taken my money to become their.
cwstan84

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:54:57 AM

CEX DAMN FUNNY THAT . CAN KEEP COPY AND PASTE REPLYING PEOPLE EMAIL. WHAT A JOKE EXCHANGE
fotiskaf

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 06:00:37 PM

My account was locked because of your support mistakes and now I have to wait your slow support to take care of it. You created this problem, so fix it asap. Because of your support mistakes my account with more than 30000$ is locked and I cannot trade. I provided anything you asked for and still nothing, just telling me to wait more and more. My Ticket id: 393888
I will not say thanks in advance, because all this is so disappointing.
CEX (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 04:52:14 PM

My account was locked because of your support mistakes and now I have to wait your slow support to take care of it. You created this problem, so fix it asap. Because of your support mistakes my account with more than 30000$ is locked and I cannot trade. I provided anything you asked for and still nothing, just telling me to wait more and more. My Ticket id: 393888
I will not say thanks in advance, because all this is so disappointing.

Hello, sorry for that, your account was enabled

Jendeh

Activity: 26

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:46:54 PM
Last edit: November 21, 2017, 07:23:43 PM by Jendeh

Their site works fine, however I am still waiting 6 days for my 2 withdrawals worth of €26000+
They already have "escalated" my ticket to the financial department and the only response I got from them through e-mail is the standard e-mail which everyone is getting who wants to withdrawal:

Dear [MyName],

We are sorry for delayed reply. Due to extremely high load of requests it will take us extra time to resolve your issue. Our support team is working around the clock to reduce the queue, and we will reply to you as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience.

Something is wrong, because while making a deposit the SAME financial departmant was able to verify my deposit within 1 day, but a withdrawal must take 6+ days??? And even an normal answer where my money is is taking 6+ days? How can you just ignore your customer and €26000+?

I don't understand why they taking an normal answer so long? Escalated or not, I still did not get even an answer on my question where my money is, today is the 6th day I am waiting and it is not even sent! Can you personally contact the finance department for me?

Or else cancel the withdrawals so I can trade again if a withdrawal is taking such long time, because all my money is now still "pending".

Request id: 397454

Never had any problems with other exchanges like kraken gdax and so on, all taking maximum 1 business day to withdrawal!!

I will update once problem is solved.

itthikhun

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:41:47 AM

Dear Cex Support team,

Please help me to verify my kyc document Ticket ID: 390334 (My ID: Up109221685)
- My deposit (BTC and BCH) was pending for 10 days already please help to solve this urgently.

Hope to get fast feedback from your team, Thank you.
Jendeh

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:00:43 PM

Their site works fine, however I am still waiting 6 days for my 2 withdrawals worth of €26000+
They already have "escalated" my ticket to the financial department and the only response I got from them through e-mail is the standard e-mail which everyone is getting who wants to withdrawal:

Dear [MyName],

We are sorry for delayed reply. Due to extremely high load of requests it will take us extra time to resolve your issue. Our support team is working around the clock to reduce the queue, and we will reply to you as soon as possible.

Something is wrong, because while making a deposit the SAME financial departmant was able to verify my deposit within 1 day, but a withdrawal must take 6+ days??? And even an normal answer where my money is is taking 6+ days? How can you just ignore your customer and €26000+?

I don't understand why they taking an normal answer so long? Escalated or not, I still did not get even an answer on my question where my money is, today is the 6th day I am waiting and it is not even sent! Can you personally contact the finance department for me?

Or else cancel the withdrawals so I can trade again if a withdrawal is taking such long time, because all my money is now still "pending".

Never had any problems with other exchanges like kraken gdax and so on, all taking maximum 1 business day to withdrawal!!

UPDATE 1:

I got a new Ticket id: 405949

"I am writing to you to inform that your pending withdrawal is currently being processed by our bank, it should be completed shortly. We appreciate your patience on this matter.

Also I would like to mention that we are working in accordance with strict security rules, both AML (anti-money laundering) and KYC (know your customer) policies. That is why we have certain procedures that are designed to ensure compliance with high international standards and policies, we need to confirm source of your funds, understand nature of your relations with CEX.IO and main crypto funds usage scenarios."

1) So I am wondering what "shortly" means. Can @Mr Cex on here maybe clearify that? On other exchanges like Kraken a SEPA transfer takes usually 1 business day, so my question is how long is it going to take before my funds are sent?

2) However I have already sent all asked documents, can @Mr Cex on here maybe escalate the new ticket: 405949 so I don't wait again 7 days for one response?

I'll keep this updated once problem is solved.
mario777

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:45:08 PM

Please Help me  I am waiting from 23.11.2017  2500 euro

up110000395
Jendeh

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:18:18 PM

Dear [MyName],

UPDATE 1:

I got a new Ticket id: 405949

"I am writing to you to inform that your pending withdrawal is currently being processed by our bank, it should be completed shortly. We appreciate your patience on this matter.

Also I would like to mention that we are working in accordance with strict security rules, both AML (anti-money laundering) and KYC (know your customer) policies. That is why we have certain procedures that are designed to ensure compliance with high international standards and policies, we need to confirm source of your funds, understand nature of your relations with CEX.IO and main crypto funds usage scenarios."

1) So I am wondering what "shortly" means. Can @Mr Cex on here maybe clearify that? On other exchanges like Kraken a SEPA transfer takes usually 1 business day, so my question is how long is it going to take before my funds are sent?

2) However I have already sent all asked documents, can @Mr Cex on here maybe escalate the new ticket: 405949 so I don't wait again 7 days for one response?

I'll keep this updated once problem is solved.

UPDATE 2:

After sending all required documents. Today I got e-mail that first withdrawal "has been successfully processed. "
However second withdrawal still says pending...

I am curious when I will receive the money.
Cex site is fine, it works better than some other Exchanges which are very slow, however I think Cex really need to expand their finance/Compliance department.

Can @Mr Cex on here confirm it is sent and why the second one is still pending after 8 days?
Ticket ID: 405949
ARTHurt

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:06:39 PM
Last edit: November 23, 2017, 06:22:56 PM by ARTHurt

Hey Cex, can you please explain why you play arround with payment processors?

My previous withdrawal, greater than 10k eur where your Compliance team got into scene to check and aprove, arrived instantly in my bank account, the same bank of yours - intrabank transfer... which was fine!

But why, in the name of God, the Finance team can't use the same bank for super easy instant intrabank transfer, when confirming withdrawals of less 10k?

Is it still CryptoCapital involved here for my last withdrawal??
If it takes again for one month to get the money I think I kill myself Sad

Reason: I got the confirmation email from Finalert but no instant payment, means you send the money again from other bank, instead the one you used for my previous withdrawal.
mettalmag
Legendary

Activity: 1084

≡v≡

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:01:28 AM

Request #355629

It's been a while that you haven't answered me or asked anything about documents and extended verification.
I would like to have some news and my account re-activated for further usage.
itthikhun

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:11:05 AM

Dear Cex Support team,

- My deposit (BTC and BCH) was pending for 10 days already please help to solve this urgently.

Dear Support team,

I have checked my activity and my Email there is no any staff give any feedback

Can you please help solve this urgently, I cannot do anything with my coin for almost 2 weeks !!

Thank you
CEX (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 03:16:05 PM

Hey Cex, can you please explain why you play arround with payment processors?

My previous withdrawal, greater than 10k eur where your Compliance team got into scene to check and aprove, arrived instantly in my bank account, the same bank of yours - intrabank transfer... which was fine!

But why, in the name of God, the Finance team can't use the same bank for super easy instant intrabank transfer, when confirming withdrawals of less 10k?

Is it still CryptoCapital involved here for my last withdrawal??
If it takes again for one month to get the money I think I kill myself Sad

Reason: I got the confirmation email from Finalert but no instant payment, means you send the money again from other bank, instead the one you used for my previous withdrawal.

Unfortunately, we cannot comment such details, but we all the time is looking for the best options, sorry for the delay. We are in the first place look for the way to speed up the procedures in terms of our business.

CEX (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 03:19:00 PM

Dear Cex Support team,

Dear Support team,

Can you please help solve this urgently, I cannot do anything with my coin for almost 2 weeks !!

Thank you

Sorry for the delay, we have sent a reminder to our Finance and Compliance from our side too.

Jendeh

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:20:50 PM

Dear Cex Support team,

Dear Support team,

Thank you

Sorry for the delay, we have sent a reminder to our Finance and Compliance from our side too.

Dear Cex,
I have the same problem.
After sending all required documents. Yesterday I got e-mail that first withdrawal "has been successfully processed. " Can you confirm it is sent? Because today is 1 business further and I did not get the money (usually SEPA takes just 1 business day to arrive)
However where is the second withdrawal? It still says pending???Why haven't this one also been processed??? Ticket ID: 405949
CEX (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 03:22:43 PM

Please Help me  I am waiting from 23.11.2017  2500 euro

up110000395

Hello, can we ask you if it was withdrawal or deposit? According to our terms of use, deposit can take up to 14 days, withdrawal up to 20 bank days.

Pages: « 1 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 [129] 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 »
  Print  

Jump to: