Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 01:55:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 [138] 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 »
  Print  
Author Topic: **CEX.IO Bitcoin Exchange ** Buy Bitcoins with Cards in iOS / Android App***  (Read 422130 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
monotheist

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:09:06 AM
Last edit: January 08, 2018, 08:22:59 AM by monotheist

Hey CEX.IO

Profile ID : up111498827
Request #595003

Because of you siphoning off our money for transaction and not putting the entire money you took from us for the transaction one big transaction of many people is stuck here

https://blockchain.info/tx/fd82fb9711afc48623fa13fa3963121f88160afe56fc968feaf02e5f73e7b764

Please take a look at this as high priority, even though i(and many people) paid the transaction fee as given in the withdrawal page, the final fee is just 11.254 sat/B?Huh

This means that 5.38+ BTC is stuck forever and from the looks of it it will never get confirmed. Please take a look at this and get this confirmed via the various methods, this amount is equivalent to 80,000$ and thats a lot of money stuck because of it.

There are more people who are a part of this tx and their money is stuck too and no this is not because of heavy load but because of CEX.IO not paying enough transaction fee for it and bunching too many sub-transactions in one.

Please dont ignore this post like other posts on this same matter. Your support is not responsive at all.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rajababu3

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:03:57 PM

Hey CEX.IO

Profile ID : up111498827
Request #595003

Because of you siphoning off our money for transaction and not putting the entire money you took from us for the transaction one big transaction of many people is stuck here

https://blockchain.info/tx/fd82fb9711afc48623fa13fa3963121f88160afe56fc968feaf02e5f73e7b764

Please take a look at this as high priority, even though i(and many people) paid the transaction fee as given in the withdrawal page, the final fee is just 11.254 sat/B?Huh

This means that 5.38+ BTC is stuck forever and from the looks of it it will never get confirmed. Please take a look at this and get this confirmed via the various methods, this amount is equivalent to 80,000$ and thats a lot of money stuck because of it.

There are more people who are a part of this tx and their money is stuck too and no this is not because of heavy load but because of CEX.IO not paying enough transaction fee for it and bunching too many sub-transactions in one.

Please dont ignore this post like other posts on this same matter. Your support is not responsive at all.

Even My Bitcoin is stuck in same transaction. CEX.io support is not replying my mails. Please check this issue.
userId: up106401868
kabrero

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:50:36 PM

look at my transaction:
https://blockchain.info/tx/7a9532803a68c995de2d1b269f765bccc61253cc27930a216ac0dea4d66baa93

i paid a lot and this is the result. this will never transfer to the owners i guess. do you have any idea how log will it take?
shame on you cex.io. how could you pay 23 sats per byte. 11 btc waiting. what will you do?
monotheist

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:20:14 PM

CEX you need to look into this immediately, there are 4 people with the same problem, we are raising this issue since a week and its a lot of money, but no one has bothered to reply, that is a LOT Of money stuck 5 BTC in one transaction and 11 in another here https://blockchain.info/tx/7a9532803a68c995de2d1b269f765bccc61253cc27930a216ac0dea4d66baa93

Have you no shame left that you ignore these problems, you can get this fixed by using various methods but the least we expect is a reply telling you are looking into it.

Please look into this ASAP, this has become a huge problem with CEX.IO and more customers has made you arrogant.
c-none

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:53:59 PM

Hi, my withdraw request is still pending and no update since a few "banking days"
In the desc. it says "We are preparing your withdrawal for sending. If this status lasts more than 1 bank day, please check your email for updates." however, there are no updates in my email as well.

Can you please quickly process it? This is preventing us to invest more money to CEX as this situation is not making us feel comfortable.

Here are transaction IDs:  5348645810 - 5348643718
vearns

Activity: 85
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:57:43 PM
Last edit: January 09, 2018, 04:46:57 AM by vearns

Hi, my withdraw request is still pending and no update since a few "banking days"
In the desc. it says "We are preparing your withdrawal for sending. If this status lasts more than 1 bank day, please check your email for updates." however, there are no updates in my email as well.

Can you please quickly process it? This is preventing us to invest more money to CEX as this situation is not making us feel comfortable.

Here are transaction IDs:  5348645810 - 5348643718

hi CEX,

same goes to my SEPA withdrawal.
userid: netruls
transaction ID 5355393819.

please process my withdrawal
it has been a few days of waiting
mettalmag
Legendary

Activity: 1084
Merit: 1003

≡v≡

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:56:15 AM

Dear CEX this seems to became the never ending story between me you and your support team, that one poor guy who is solving almost half of bitcoin world problems, now I'm just guessing i she a Ver or is he a Mcafee.
Anyways Since the early October, after my first wire transfer deposit I have had a deposit issues of any currency, in fact I'm only concerned about BTC, trusting you big amounts of fiat wouldn't be wise after all this.
So couple days ago I got a replay (finally! after a month of waiting, or more?) from your support team that I should try and that my issue had resolved and I did try and I'm stupid as hell to believe you. My deposit still got stuck there.
So I have couple things to ask: First of all to avoid such kind of issues please input some big fucking red dot in the deposit section if one has an issue like me, so that people won't send their money to the fuckin service that is not available!
Second, please respond to my ticket 355629, I want my BTC back as I want my service to be active, OR as I said hundred times before, IF you can't provide me service tell me, block my account, delete my account, send me an e-mail that you don't like me and your service to me is not available and I will understand that and won't complain any more at all!
Regards
ankit_gooner

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:12:19 AM

HI CEX,

I have at least tried to reach out to your support team 7 times in last week.
I requested a withdraw from CEX to my card and it went through but what i get to find is rather than amount being credited  it has been DEBITED from my account.Also, there is no sign of the being refunded to the CEX account.

Tried reaching you everywhere, no response.I find it really surprising that you are  unable to do anything about this critical issue.

userid: up107823519
regards,
Ankit
kabrero

Activity: 105

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:47:00 AM

look at my transaction:
https://blockchain.info/tx/7a9532803a68c995de2d1b269f765bccc61253cc27930a216ac0dea4d66baa93

i paid a lot and this is the result. this will never transfer to the owners i guess. do you have any idea how log will it take?
shame on you cex.io. how could you pay 23 sats per byte. 11 btc waiting. what will you do?
Any answer?
dejavoodoo

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:33:07 AM

Hi Cex

i Have a problem about resetting 2FA i open many tickets and send my account informations

many time all i got just auto e-mail it's been almost 1 month but still can't access my verified account

would you help me please i'dont know what to do... Sad

my account name: up106558762
mettalmag
Legendary

Activity: 1084
Merit: 1003

≡v≡

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:25:17 AM

Hi Cex

i Have a problem about resetting 2FA i open many tickets and send my account informations

many time all i got just auto e-mail it's been almost 1 month but still can't access my verified account

would you help me please i'dont know what to do... Sad

my account name: up106558762
Just wait couple more month
I had a deposit issue since October, couple days ago they replied that "everything should be now working" so I made a test deposit, but guess what? It ain't working again! this is stupid what does it means "it should be working"?!
monotheist

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:31:54 AM

CEX.IO is among the worst in the exchange market, unresolved issues, a huge chunck of unconfirmed transactions, missing deposits, high exchange rate etc
vearns

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:51:48 AM

So couple days ago I got a replay (finally! after a month of waiting, or more?) from your support team that I should try and that my issue had resolved and I did try and I'm stupid as hell to believe you. My deposit still got stuck there.

what replay?

REPLY     dude

R  E  P  L  Y

fuck
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:14:16 PM

CEX.IO is among the worst in the exchange market, unresolved issues, a huge chunck of unconfirmed transactions, missing deposits, high exchange rate etc

Yep, getting ridiculous now, a month for 1 document verification which I don't even care anymore because I surely wont try to withdraw any fiat with them. I was forced to leave them some negative feedback at least for the time being until they solve their issues. At least they should change their descriptions and tell people that verification can take months and withdrawals too, at least that way they wont be dishonest.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
bcambo123

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:51:06 AM

Anyone from CEX around here? A couple of days ago I have asked for a bank transfer withdrawal for quite a big amount but I'm starting to get concerned with all the bad advertising you have on internet and the time it will take to get processed.... (on other exchanges I get my money back after 1 to 3 days generally) but it seems I'll have to wait forever here as people speak about a month  Shocked Shocked Shocked wtf.... How can you guys suck so much? It's not complicated to automate payment processing... I understand you might be massively understaffed and I feel sorry for you guys who have to go through all that mess. Pretty sure the management of your company is too retarded and cheap to realize you are just on the way to lose all your clients with this bad publicity.... If you don't fix all these issues ASAP you'll just go out of business in 6 months (I hope I'll have my money by that time though) while the industry you are working in is exploding.... Great job!!!!
In any case I was just wondering if it is possible to cancel a bank transfer payment (not with a 1 month delay of course otherwise I'll just wait for my payment) since I'm just thinking of going to my bank and ask for a visa card to try withdrawing through visa it might be much faster.
I don't see any option to cancel my "forever" pending withdrawal request on your website. Worst case I'll just get out with crypto... of course provided you pay enough fees for people to be able to get their transactions verified. I mean wtf are you doing as well with paying ridiculous fees so that crypto get stuck in the blockchain forever....
Anyways I hope I can get at least an answer that someone is looking at my issue since I'm not the kind of patient guy nor the kind of person who let it go. AND I NEED MY MONEY TO TRADE... I got my lawyer on the phone today and he is ready to strike whenever I tell him to.

Seriously I'm not angry at the poor support guys that might be working days and night but your bosses are just a bunch of fucking cheap d...ks.
You are causing so many stress to so many people you should be ashamed of yourself...

vearns

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:07:39 AM

yes, i also do not understand

they can fix ripple problem, integrating new coins and many other complex programming thing...
but, why is it so hard for them to implement CANCEL WITHDRAWAL?

if we can cancel our withdrawal request, it will reduce their workload.
and we can use the fund to buy other coin and move to other exchange.

what is the reason to hold our withdrawal?
ARTHurt

Activity: 104

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:09:45 AM

Anyone from CEX around here? A couple of days ago I have asked for a bank transfer withdrawal for quite a big amount but I'm started to get concerned with all the bad advertising you have on internet and the time it will take to get processed.... (on other exchanges I get my money back after 1 to 3 days generally) but it seems I'll have to wait forever here as people speak about a month  Shocked Shocked Shocked wtf.... How can you guys suck so much? It's not complicated to automate payment processing... I understand you might be massively understaffed and I feel sorry for you guys who have to go through all that mess. Pretty sure the management of your company is too retarded and cheap to realize you are just on the way to lose all your clients with this bad publicity.... If you don't fix all these issues ASAP you'll just go out of business in 6 months (I hope I'll have my money bad that time though) while the industry you are working in is exploding.... Great job!!!!
In any case I was just wondering if it is possible to cancel a bank transfer payment (not with a 1 month delay of course otherwise I'll just wait for my payment) since I'm just thinking to go to my bank and ask for a visa card to try withdrawing through visa it might be much faster.
I don't see any option to cancel my "forever" pending withdrawal request. Worst case I'll just get out with crypto... of course provided you pay enough fees for people to be able to get their transactions verified. I mean wtf are you doing as well with paying ridiculous fees so that crypto get stuck in the blockchain forever....
Anyways I hope I can get at least an answer that someone is looking at my issue since I'm not the kind of patient guy nor the kind of person who let it go. I got my lawyer on the phone today and he is ready to work whenever I tell him to.

Seriously I'm not angry at the poor support guys that might be working days and night but your bosses are just a bunch of fucking cheap d...ks.

number one, you can't cancel the withdraw request
number two, this is not a problem of the bank to bank transfer, it's only their internal processing time
number three, request is in pending because they are understaffed as you said and all withdrawals are going through some manual check procedure which takes a couple of days for the huge number of withdrawal requests they get every day
number four, it seems the delay for processing withdrawals is increasing, that means they get everyday more requests they can possibly process every day
number five, same situation here, expecting withdrawal to update from "pending" since Jan 5th. while previous withdrawals were processed after 48h and previously than that in 24h - while now it's already 3 full working days and no change ...
number six, they've always paid sooner or later, at least in my case, so don't worry too much, you'll get the money at the end
number seven, they promised they are working on this bottleneck situation/process and we'll see an improvement soon - I hope so because I'm not even worried anymore for my money but annoyed I can't do business faster because of their issues
number eight, I could go over and over with cex problems but I still consider they are honest in some way, not willing to scam anyone, but very very... extremely not organised and overwhelmed with the growth of the industry

good luck ...
vearns

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:11:10 AM

look at my transaction:

i feel sorry for you
you can push the transaction at btc.com
but it might cost you around USD 5k
mandertherick

Activity: 206
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:40:13 AM

Helllo, Cex.

I sent an e-mail to the support team regarding an issue to my account (Reset 2FA), the username is: travisantonio. I sent all required documents, check that since the last time I sent one, YOU GUYS autoclosed my request and that was almost 6 months ago, I want to withdrawn something from my account and due to that I can't, Jesus. It is just injustifiable how your services are.

Bitrated Profile   Telegram: @TravisAntonio, ask for Whatsapp if you are interested. My public bitcoin address
dekana

Activity: 21

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:00:35 AM

I submitted a card withdrawal on 4 January 2018.

Still not received, Still pending.

Also my card deposit from December is still double debited on my card.

Luckily the amounts I was doing was small and only for testing so I actually don't care.

Be very, very cautious with this exchange folks. I'm seeing reports of bank wires taking a month if you're lucky.
Pages: « 1 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 [138] 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 »
  Print  

Jump to: