Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 10:06:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 [141] 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 »
  Print  
Author Topic: **CEX.IO Bitcoin Exchange ** Buy Bitcoins with Cards in iOS / Android App***  (Read 422130 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Symbolic

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:06:08 AM

I see quiet few complains about bank wire transfer out of Cex.io.

Has anyone had a pleasant experience with Cex.io using wire transfer?

I am looking to get Euro wire transfer to my Canadian Euro account.

*I have given up on their USD bank withdrawal since all USD must go through a corresponding US bank and US is not in their list of countries.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
trueboris

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:51:38 AM
Last edit: January 14, 2018, 10:15:50 AM by trueboris

I have made several requests to withdraw USD to my MasterCard which I used for deposit. But every time it is rejected. Bank support said, that the problem is not on their side and I have no limits for my card.
CEX.IO support just sends me auto generated answers.

Why do you send me the same answer every time?
I already have created the new ticket with  "mastercard_withdrawal_01" in the text but you answer me again - if I have a visa / if I have mastercard.
I have a Master Card. How can I finally get my money??

As I can see now, CEX.IO is just a scam, which creators are going to rob the users.

up115148891

Have yoo tried to make a new deposit with the card and in currency you intend to use for withdrawal like the withdrawal page says? It helped for me.

I am now waiting for VISA withdrawal, which is marked as Completed. But still don't have it on my card. Guys, how much time it took to you to get your withdrawal?

UPDATE: just got the withdrawal on my VISA card, it took 4 days.
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:16:35 PM

I see quiet few complains about bank wire transfer out of Cex.io.

Has anyone had a pleasant experience with Cex.io using wire transfer?

I am looking to get Euro wire transfer to my Canadian Euro account.

*I have given up on their USD bank withdrawal since all USD must go through a corresponding US bank and US is not in their list of countries.

I don't think anyone has a pleasant experience with cex.io using anything. They are extremely slow with any process, use bitstamp or something else, they are not reliable right now. 1 month for my verification process and it's only a paper, that's just ridiculous.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
ithisut

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:07:22 PM

Hi Cex

i Have a problem about resetting 2FA i open many tickets and send my account informations

many time all i got just auto e-mail it's been almost 1 month but still can't access my verified account

would you help me please i'dont know what to do... Sad

my account name: up106558762

Your issue was escalated. We expect it to be resolved in the shortest time possible.

i sent my photos and documents (again) hope you can solve this issue ASAP

thank you for your concern.

Your 2FA was disabled.

I am also having the same problem. I opened a ticket to disable my 2FA and I have already sent my documents and photos about a month ago.

Request #377099

I received today an email asking for a photo with the document in a better quality. I sent this photo again.

I am still waiting for 2FA disabling.

Request #503799
Symbolic

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:36:32 PM

Hi CEX team,

I am waiting for verification of my USD cryptocapital account and at the same time for withdrawal from 5/1/2018 without any progress. Also ticket was created (599591)
Where is the problem? Such time is not acceptable! In the past in case of EUR cryptocapital account it was only 1 day.

Such response time is not a good sign of your trustfulness.
Please act and solve my issue as soon as possible.

Thanks

You were responded yesterday by our support team. Your CryptoCapital account is verified. as for the payment, please, note that the system usually processes such payments 3-8 days. Kindly wait until the end of the specified period.

Are you sure we are talking about the same ticket? Because the reply of your support team was to my another ticket - EUR withdrawal. But I still have problem with my USD withdrawal to my USD Crypto Capital account.
Are you sure, that my USD Crypto Capital account is verified too? Not only my EUR CC account? Because by verification of my EUR CC account I was informed about that by your team via mail. But now, by USD CC account verification I have no replies (except automated) from your team since 5/1/2018.

So once again my question - is my USD Crypto Capital Account really verified? (again, I am not talking about my EUR Crypto Capital account)

BTW, mentioned 3-8 days period has passed. I hope my request will be processed in a very short time.

How is the time frame for Crypto Capital? I see a lot of bad things said about Crypto Capital. How is your experience with Crypto Capital (using it to transfer money between exchanges and not withdraw)?

I am particularly interested to know how long it takes to withdraw from Cex.io to Crypto Capital?

And how long it takes to deposit from Crypto Capital to another exchange?

Thanks,
ARTHurt

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:35:25 PM

Hi CEX team,

I am waiting for verification of my USD cryptocapital account and at the same time for withdrawal from 5/1/2018 without any progress. Also ticket was created (599591)
Where is the problem? Such time is not acceptable! In the past in case of EUR cryptocapital account it was only 1 day.

Thanks

You were responded yesterday by our support team. Your CryptoCapital account is verified. as for the payment, please, note that the system usually processes such payments 3-8 days. Kindly wait until the end of the specified period.

Are you sure we are talking about the same ticket? Because the reply of your support team was to my another ticket - EUR withdrawal. But I still have problem with my USD withdrawal to my USD Crypto Capital account.
Are you sure, that my USD Crypto Capital account is verified too? Not only my EUR CC account? Because by verification of my EUR CC account I was informed about that by your team via mail. But now, by USD CC account verification I have no replies (except automated) from your team since 5/1/2018.

So once again my question - is my USD Crypto Capital Account really verified? (again, I am not talking about my EUR Crypto Capital account)

BTW, mentioned 3-8 days period has passed. I hope my request will be processed in a very short time.

How is the time frame for Crypto Capital? I see a lot of bad things said about Crypto Capital. How is your experience with Crypto Capital (using it to transfer money between exchanges and not withdraw)?

I am particularly interested to know how long it takes to withdraw from Cex.io to Crypto Capital?

And how long it takes to deposit from Crypto Capital to another exchange?

Thanks,

Don't ever touch CC. Honestly!
CEX (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1227
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 11:51:32 AM

Hi Cex

i Have a problem about resetting 2FA i open many tickets and send my account informations

many time all i got just auto e-mail it's been almost 1 month but still can't access my verified account

The 2FA was disabled.

Buy/sell BTC and ETH using your Visa/Mastercard. Instant payments, low fees, worldwide coverage, 100% secure. Register
Join Bitcoin Affiliate program! Invite users and get 30% lifetime bonus. Join now
Symbolic

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:03:05 PM

Hi Cex

The 2FA was disabled.

Reply with quote  Edit message  Delete message  #2848
Hi Cex,

I submitted 7 documents for Verify Plus. This can a quick ticket to solve. Please let me know when done.

up113889306

Please let us know time frame.

Cheers,

Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:24:45 PM

Rofl, so I was already verified on everything but ''Proof of residence'' I submitted a valid proof of residence document and now they are saying that my passport is expired, well no shit, I did my first verification years ago, what a joke of an exchange.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
ithisut

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:46:38 PM

Sorry for writing that again, but I have still no answer.

I opened a ticket to disable my 2FA and I have already sent my documents and photos, after that I received an email asking for a photo
with the document in a better quality and I also have sent it.

I am still waiting for 2FA disabling for more than a month.

Requests #377099
LongHodler

Activity: 35

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:24:32 PM

I am still waiting my transaction 5387865539 to be sent.

Will you do it today?
Symbolic

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:49:10 PM

All other exchanges including Bitfinex have opened New Registeration now. Is Cex next and soon? Are the long list of tickets taken care of now?
vilomajka1070

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:48:09 AM
Last edit: January 16, 2018, 07:07:22 AM by vilomajka1070

Hi CEX team,

Thanks

Hi Cex!
Are you kidding me?!
You told me my CC account is verified and I have to wait 3-8 days for withdrawal confirmation. Then you didn't answer my question.
And now, after 11 days my withdrawal has been rejected! Why??? Give me a reason, please!
I am very unsatisfied with your attitude.
AndreyEf

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:55:31 AM

Deposited long time ago. Bought BTC. Then Sold.
Verified account and Card.

When I started trying to withdraw USD to my Card (not in the list of blocked countries) (under 2000$) I started receiving ridiculous errors.

The mos recent is this one.

After entering Google Authenticator code instead of a transaction I got "Initial transaction was not found." WHAT?

Obviously this will take days, if not month to solve!

I see this as done intentionally.

Obviously now I just want to leave, and if I leave with all of my money, I got Lucky!
CEX (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 12:32:09 PM

Sorry for writing that again, but I have still no answer.

I opened a ticket to disable my 2FA and I have already sent my documents and photos, after that I received an email asking for a photo
with the document in a better quality and I also have sent it.

I am still waiting for 2FA disabling for more than a month.

Requests #377099

We have set higher priority to the ticket, and hope that the issue will be resolved soon.

Buy/sell BTC and ETH using your Visa/Mastercard. Instant payments, low fees, worldwide coverage, 100% secure. Register
Join Bitcoin Affiliate program! Invite users and get 30% lifetime bonus. Join now
CEX (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 12:33:23 PM

I am still waiting my transaction 5387865539 to be sent.

Will you do it today?

Unfortunately, I am not able to speed up the transactions. The single thing I can do is to escalate your ticket to the responsible department. Please, tell us your user ID or support ticket number.

CEX (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 12:39:37 PM

Hi CEX team,

Thanks

Hi Cex!
Are you kidding me?!
You told me my CC account is verified and I have to wait 3-8 days for withdrawal confirmation. Then you didn't answer my question.
And now, after 11 days my withdrawal has been rejected! Why??? Give me a reason, please!
I am very unsatisfied with your attitude.

We provided you with the response from the ticket that you left here. As for now, while you have created a new ticket, you have already received the response. It should be resolved in the shortest time possible.

CEX (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 12:42:11 PM

Deposited long time ago. Bought BTC. Then Sold.
Verified account and Card.

When I started trying to withdraw USD to my Card (not in the list of blocked countries) (under 2000$) I started receiving ridiculous errors.

The mos recent is this one.

After entering Google Authenticator code instead of a transaction I got "Initial transaction was not found." WHAT?

Obviously this will take days, if not month to solve!

I see this as done intentionally.

Obviously now I just want to leave, and if I leave with all of my money, I got Lucky!

Please, clarify when you have added a card and verified it. If it was done before December 29, you need to either resubmit the card for verification or make an initial deposit from the card in the currency you would like to withdraw. If it does not help, kindly tell us your user ID or support ticket so that we were able to assist.

casg

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:52:25 PM

If it does not help, kindly tell us your user ID or support ticket so that we were able to assist.

any updates about mine?

2fa issue, i provided every paperwork.
account name: up113056942
Symbolic

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:57:21 PM

Hi Cex,

Please escalate my Verify Plus issue to proper department.

up113889306

I have emailed back all documents to vp@cex and also via a ticket but no response.

I think it's deserving that you take a look.

Thanks,
Pages: « 1 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 [141] 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 »
  Print  

Jump to: