Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:47:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Any Latest Ideas To Earn BTC?  (Read 1762 times)
mchu168

Activity: 188
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 04:09:27 AM

Plug in a miner at the local starbucks.  Enjoy a cup of joe while earning BTC.   Smiley
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
usamakhalid961 (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Keep smiling

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2013, 05:35:25 AM

is there any fiverr website or get paid to work website.where we can earn per gigs.

For sell
just 0.01 btc per year
jasinlee

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

Its as easy as 0, 1, 1, 2, 3

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 05:43:15 AM

This went about how I expected.

BTC 1JASiNZxmAN1WBS4dmGEDoPpzN3GV7dnjX DVC 1CxxZzqcy7YEVXfCn5KvgRxjeWvPpniK3                     Earn Devcoins Devtome.com
mindfulmojo

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 07:01:46 AM

is there any fiverr website or get paid to work website.where we can earn per gigs.

Here you go...

http://www.4bc.co/
greyhawk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1009

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 10:34:15 AM

I came here with information and wishing to learn more about devcoin and mcxnow.

If this is legitimately true, then go back and delete all the comments you made about mcxnow in all those other threads that weren't about mcxnow.

Then create a SINGLE new thread.

Give it a subject of "I want to learn more about mcxnow".

Then in the first post of your thread explain what you know and ask any questions you have.

There is absolutely no need to litter a half dozen threads with your "free moniez!" spam.

You're throwing pearls before swine. He knows exactly what he's doing. He's pimping that crap all over the internet. https://www.google.com/search?q=%22ANiceJewishBoy%22+bitcoin
DannyHamilton
Legendary

Activity: 3388
Merit: 4653

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 10:39:43 AM

I came here with information and wishing to learn more about devcoin and mcxnow.

If this is legitimately true, then go back and delete all the comments you made about mcxnow in all those other threads that weren't about mcxnow.

There is absolutely no need to litter a half dozen threads with your "free moniez!" spam.
You're throwing pearls before swine. He knows exactly what he's doing. He's pimping that crap all over the internet. https://www.google.com/search?q=%22ANiceJewishBoy%22+bitcoin

Yeah, but he took the time to act surprised and offended when he was called out on it.  I didn't have much else going on at the time, so I didn't mind the conversation.  It was entertaining if nothing else.  If a Mod wants to remove his spamming crap and false outrage from the thread, I'd be more than happy to delete my posts as well.
MoneyGod

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 02:00:25 PM

no we have just faucets and gambling sites for earning nothing more we have for this right now Angry

ANiceJewishBoy

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 04:39:10 PM

Then in the first post of your thread explain what you know and ask any questions you have.

Wow, so you guys are mad at me for trying to get people to come to Bitcoin.

This is rediculous. This is just an extension of the fucking fear you guys have of social media.

If bitcoin wants to break into the future, it needs to be something that kids want really bad and something that they have a way to get.
Otherwise, it does not grow.
jasinlee

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

Its as easy as 0, 1, 1, 2, 3

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 04:40:46 PM

Wow, so you guys are mad at me for trying to get people to come to Bitcoin.

This is rediculous. This is just an extension of the fucking fear you guys have of social media.

If bitcoin wants to break into the future, it needs to be something that kids want really bad and something that they have a way to get.
Otherwise, it does not grow.

The shill is weak with this one.

BTC 1JASiNZxmAN1WBS4dmGEDoPpzN3GV7dnjX DVC 1CxxZzqcy7YEVXfCn5KvgRxjeWvPpniK3                     Earn Devcoins Devtome.com
ANiceJewishBoy

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 04:51:07 PM

I love how you guys have nothing to say about the original topic, or even about the things I am saying. Do any of you have better methods than Devcoin and MCXnow?

Free coins + Interest = Best ways to earn Bitcoins for free.
mindfulmojo

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 04:54:22 PM

Make a website about bitcoin... Put bitcoin banner ads on the site, there you go... Smiley Problem is finding good traffic.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: