Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 03:31:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: best ICOs for April  (Read 1047 times)
bestoftheworld

Activity: 136
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:14:05 AM

Many good projects have fallen dramatically, so choose carefully before participating in a project. good luck
ekowkow

Activity: 476
Merit: 14

JUST HODL !

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:22:01 AM

Hey cryptoguys!

I've made a list of good ICOs for April. What do you think about them?

Elementh
Bulltoken
Betrum
Safien
DBraim
Amulet

thank you for your information, but of all that i have not participated.
i think you must adding Ziggurat ICO in your list, its good ICO project.

whether I still have the chance to participate in one of them?
jumbo

Activity: 79
Merit: 29

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:38:11 PM

Hey cryptoguys!

Elementh
Bulltoken
Betrum
Ziggurat ICO

Hi. My take on your list:

Elementh: strong team (but mostly from the one country, which is Russia), a good looking idea and an existing MVP. Advisory board looks random, but still well connected. But the market is competitive, and their legal setup and token emission targets both do not look good to me.
I would be careful with this token, it will drop right after the ICO (too many bonuses and free token given away; )

Bulltoken: A very strong and experienced team, rather diverse. Headquarters ans key managers in Norway (which is great for the safety). Impressive advisory board. Looks like they do not use cheap bot marketing, almost no dead accounts on they social media followers. Very solid project.
I personally invested in that one. And this is my favourite from your list.

Betrum - I didn't even find that one. Can you give a link (sorry, if I missed it, but couldn't really find it)?

Ziggurat ICO looks very weak. It is just poorly ran ICO, no good web site, weak WhitePaper. Idea is OK, though. But if the execution will be as it is during their ICO, then it has no chance to survive.

Can't tell much about others, didn't really dig into them.

Duallimit

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:36:15 PM

NEO Exchange is the most hype project. About Ethereum ICOs, there are a lot of them. For example, one of them is in my signature.  Grin
sethme

Activity: 116
Merit: 24

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:53:52 PM

Age of dragons, guys. I think its very good idea to invest. I even decided to participate in their bounty program what I do very rarely. ICO start date: 16.04.2018 if someone has an interest
dyiosah

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:30:59 PM

I'm sure that you'll like the idea of ​​the German project Vreo.io It provides new in-game advertising opportunities. Due to this, the user's interface continues to work stably without interrupting for advertising breaks.
Quincy01

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:14:07 AM

One of the best ICO that I can recommend for you is PHOTOCHAIN check them out here on https://photochain.io You can go through the WHITE PAPER and see all they have to offer then you can go ahead to compare it with others. Another interesting thing about this project is the availability of a ranking and reward system that will motivate everyone in the community through honest rewards. I hope this is helpful to your search, good luck.
Marto4ka

Activity: 40

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:16:33 AM

All of them look very promising, but how will the end of the company Huh
scorpionso

Activity: 89

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:56:18 AM

wow nice subject guys thank you. actually this subject may update for each month. what do you think ?
nguyenbinh82cm.

Activity: 159

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:03:20 AM

At the time the ICO took place in the electronic money market, it was difficult to distinguish between good ICOs, bad ICOs. You will spend a lot of time researching any potential ICO and decide to give up your sweat money.
Sharpay
 Eiracube
Bitrewards
 Flashmoni
 TheAbyss
alkiwinter

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:46:00 PM

Btw, has anyone heard of SciDex. Im a real newbie but that's the project im really interested in. what do you guys think?
Neil81

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:03:54 PM

If you are looking for a reliable and future project, you should join this ico if you want your investment to grow very quickly in the short term https://cco.peculium.io/
zelenberg

Activity: 251

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 03:29:39 PM

I also think you forget about Neon exchange. I thing it it TOP1 ICO not only of April, but maybe of Q2.

FOLLOVERY  Cheap Followers & Likes for Your Social Media Accounts
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
jvper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:26:05 PM

I think Bethereum is probably gonna reach the cap before the end of the ICO.

The way they wanna deal with social betting seems rather unique.

Disclaimer: I am participating.
JCLee

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:06:30 PM

I even don't hear about any ICO project in your list Sad. IMO I don't think these project are good to invest in this month and there are too little ICO project good enough to invest in at the moment when the whole market are being in downward trend. IMO I believe in ICO project has bounty campaign managed by Amazix team, I've followed Amazix team for long time and I can see that almost ICO project has bounty campaign managed by Amaizix team often very successful and Shivom is an ICO project has bounty campaign managed by Amazix Smiley)

Ivo2012

Activity: 68
Merit: 19

The best way to predict the future is to invent it

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 09:31:35 PM

Block Collider and STeX  are my favorites for this month.

WINGS Beta is live - List your ICO for only 5000 WINGS at https://wings.ai Over $650 Million raised by ICOs with WINGS since June 2017
wabashky

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:55:45 PM

I think to better convince u too, try to see the ICO rating first here https://icobench.com/ whether good or not rating, if everything u list is good rating all if above 4.2 is good.
boss1dg

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:03:20 PM

some icos i found which can do better in future -
block collidor , shivom , XYO , abyss .

though this market don't allow us to invest in icos .
still you should have a look on above projects .

andreijoaquin

Activity: 173
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:49:06 PM

Hey cryptoguys!

Elementh
Bulltoken
Betrum
Safien
DBraim
Amulet

I tried to look on the bounties section and read some thread of newly introduce ICO but so far none of them catch my interest, maybe because I've been experiencing too much loss in investing to a wrong project. So now I would not suggest anything but rather invest in bitcoin or other alt coin like ethereum which are more likely to earn well in the future instead of those ICO that offers token which no dot have value in future time or takes too long before you can use them.
Neil81

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:45:29 PM

A great project with great potential. This project is sure to be a success. Going to achieve the goal! https://cco.peculium.io/
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: