Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 11:54:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sell all you got NOW!!! Tomorrow will be too late!  (Read 653 times)
MkGregor (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 9

Bitcoinus Community Manager

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 09:39:23 PM

soooo, how's everyone's selling going on?  Roll Eyes

I hope everyone is having fun  Grin

BITCOINUS // BITCOIN PAYMENTS IN 2 SECONDS CUTTING EDGE PAYMENT PROCESSING  (https://www.bitcoinus.io/)
Finestream

Activity: 3080
Merit: 610

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:47:36 PM

I have no intention of withdrawing my cryptocurrency early. I think everything is just beginning and curving a lot in front of you. The results will be for brave people!
Yes exactly.I think this is just a fake one.Whatever it is,i'm very sure that i want to hold longer all my coins and wait for the right time to sell them and make huge profits,than selling them today and loss all my hard-earned bitcoins.I know patience is much needed especially in this tough situation,so i really have to take risks if i really want to gain much and succeed in the end.

dark1234

Activity: 1134
Merit: 167

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:51:01 PM

this is a very stupid suggestion .... You can sell your bitcoin, and I will not sell it now at a cheap price, because I have my own targets and analysis, I think you are trying to influence someone to sell their assets ... .

mast3rm1nd

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:53:21 PM

I really believe that it's just the beginning for cryptocurrency honestly, it is a groundbreaking technology that will forever change the world. and are the first few steps this baby has taken. I don't advise to hodl or to sell, if you need people to tell you what to do about your financial situation you are in deep trouble. however I think it's good practice to learn how to hodl.

FANCHAIN  (by SportsCastr) [FORBES]  Backed by Former NBA Commissioner  DAVID STERN
ANN Thread Telegram Twitter Whitepaper
NOW LIVE!
Sumo

Activity: 1098
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:59:36 PM

An Amateur statement. Simply the person saw the schedule, included the imagination without the facts and proofs and wrote it here. We immediately see that the person is not versed in that writing. He does not know how the market works, what is blockchain and how cryptocurrencies work. It should be a shame to make such statements. Cheesy
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:20:00 PM

Sorry, but I will not follow your advise. I will not sell all of my hodl coins. When I entered this kind of thing (cryptocurrency world), I know for a fact that it may be a bubble. And I have took the risk and follow what my heart says. For that, I know for a fact that I did the right thing and now I am sure that I didn't regret anything because aside from gaining profits which benefited me, I also learned the power and benefits of this cryptocurrency in my life.
$$$sparkles$$$

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 10:33:21 PM

Haha! Nice...Sarcastic aside, OP may have plans of purchasing loads of cryptos which is why he's spreading this FUD. But hey, many of us know better than that. He probably knows that the bulls are about to run. Coz that's just what's about to happen in about 1-3 months from now. And spreading FUD's almost just before the run may cause panic making some traders to sell so that prices will go down. Good strategy...but it's been done over and over again. What's new right?  Wink

kenelmark

Activity: 1204
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:34:34 PM

Ladies and gentlemen, I got an infographics  here, which clearly shows, why and how cryptocurrency is a bubble, which is about to burst and hurt you.

Please, take it into serious consideration and SELL EVERYTHING NOW. AND IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANY - DON'T GO THERE!!!!

YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!!!

~ snip

I'm sorry but for me it's not easily to trust someone specially if I don't even know that person. What are doing really important to us it is not a normal thing that we can only base to other's speculation. Everyone of us has own prediction in what is going on in the market so the better things to do is make our own ways to have a clarification to that. We in our self  has the right to decide in what we are going to do to our investment. But for me I wanted to still hold my bitcoin and patiently wait for the right time that it will be rising up again. 

Don't be panic dude. It is a sarcasm, failed sarcasm. he clearly stated some incorrect information to get attention from forum members.
It is nice to see that less of us got negative stimulus in this business. it would be a damaged, if we are gonna be panic sellers.
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:38:34 PM

haha lol. This op is freakin crazy.  He thinks he knows everything and he thinks that it is the end of the world. only idiot and dumb people will follow this and fall into this trap.  this gimmick is too old and the main purpose on  why he's doing this is to try if he can turn the tides in favour to his own hands and if ever he succeeds , he can then get the benefits by buying bitcoin in a lower market price.  nice try op Smiley
mary0919

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:48:43 PM

Ladies and gentlemen, I got an infographics  here, which clearly shows, why and how cryptocurrency is a bubble, which is about to burst and hurt you.

Please, take it into serious consideration and SELL EVERYTHING NOW. AND IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANY - DON'T GO THERE!!!!

YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!!!

I do not think to sell my bitcoins for tomorrow will be too late. I guess I need to hold my bitcoins and wait for the price to increase back. I believe the price will get high in the near future. If you can seen at the historical graph of bitcoin this is the nature of its price. Decrease too low and increase so high.
ene1980

Activity: 2002
Merit: 535

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:06:19 PM

I've understood long ago that bitcoin is a bubble, and that's where I'll get a profit by buying a cheap price and holding it until the price goes up, and I'm not going to make sales at such a cheap price right now.
You figured out this to be a big bubble and still you wanted to invest your money in it to get some big profit, how crazy things are at the moment, people with these sort of attitude usually losses money in the end.  Tongue

@OP what are you trying to proove with the graph that shows a new market and telling that it is a bubble compared to the rest of the market. I do not understand what you really mean by these,i would like a details explanation to back your data.
SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:35:29 PM

@ OP how much money have you invested in this market and i guess you lost your money investing in it when the price was at an all time high using your credit card and now you are stuck and now you are trying to find the real reason for your loss.  Tongue I wish you are aware that the market is less than ten years old and what do you expect from this market, will talk about this twenty years from now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: