Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:35:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I want to invest more of what I don't have (money)  (Read 838 times)
torch2121

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 09:40:39 AM

Investing is not bad way to earn more in the future. But before making a investment its better to make a study first on what your investing. Make sure the risk that you are taking is worth it and better to budget your  investment make sure your daily need is secure than your investment.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ulan01

Activity: 178
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:21:21 AM

I've been in that position where want to invest all of it more and more. based on the experience of it is not good because it risked the entire capital as the investment.

It is true. many people who have experienced it, and we must make it a lesson to always think clearly. investment is good, but not carried away by emotions.
Indai24

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:01:02 AM

I've been in that position where want to invest all of it more and more. based on the experience of it is not good because it risked the entire capital as the investment.

It is true. many people who have experienced it, and we must make it a lesson to always think clearly. investment is good, but not carried away by emotions.

I agree, even myself experienced that already but sooner I realized that it's not good to risk all your capital, we should conduct a study first before taking a risk. In the end whatever happen we will be the one who will suffer so better think first before we act.
Elips1

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:35:18 AM

I want to invest a few more thousands into eos, iota, and aion for the win. Too bad it will take me a few more weeks. I am so drained lol. Anyone else thinking like this? So motivated to invest. But lacking the funds.
,,,just like meats, fruits and vegetables in the market; the more fresh, the more expensive! While the cheapiest are those not fresh. So, as same as the quality of your coins are low quality.
fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:08:19 AM

Why don't you you know earn ?
Taking a loan and investing could prove to be detrimental for you.
You should think about earning in some way or the other for example signature Campaigns or selling your services what you are good in because I don't think a long will work out .
To be honest even I don't have anything to invest 😝 don't think about it go for it .

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
shinchan123

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:30:43 AM

I want to invest a few more thousands into eos, iota, and aion for the win. Too bad it will take me a few more weeks. I am so drained lol. Anyone else thinking like this? So motivated to invest. But lacking the funds.

I guess my solution to this scenario if ever I were in your shoes is to lend money from people I know. If you are very confident that the investments you are planning to make will be profitable, then I don't see any reason for you not to be able to return the money you lent. This is the best solution, I guess.
btccrusher

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 11:09:34 AM

Relax! Don't be panic to invest in cryptocurrency as it is highly risky when you don't have the fund you shouldn't go for it. The mentioned projects are immature, so before investing in it, think twice. Invest in such project only when you have extra funds, not from your needy one, not even by a loan. I hope you can understand what you should do now.
50ouncebrew

Activity: 459
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:15:16 AM

Don't be in a rush to invest in the cryptocurrency market, if you don't have money then don't worry about it, don't let impatience lead you into borrowing money to invest in the market and you will end up in debt if you cannot pay back if the market goes down. What you should do is find other ways to make coins which could be bounty and signature campaigns and hold on to coins which you earn.

▄▄▄ ▐████▄▄▄▄           
       ▄▄███▀▀ ▐██▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄       
     ▄██▀▀ ▄▄▄████  ██▄▄ ▀▀██▄     
   ▄██▀ ▄███▀▀▀      ▀▀███▄ ▀██▄   
  ██▌ ▄██▀  ▄▄███████▄▄  ▀██▄ ▀██ 
 ██▌ ▄██  ▄██████▌ ▀████▄  ██▄ ▐██
▐██ ▐██  ████▀ ██▌   ▀ ▀██ ██▌ ██▌
██▌ ██▌ ▐█▌    ██▌      ▐█▌ ▐██ ▐██
██▌ ██▌ ▐█▌    ██▌  █▄█ ▐█▌ ▐██ ▐██
▐██ ▐█▀  ██▄   ██▌  ███▄██  ██▌ ██▌
 ██▌  ▄▄  ▀██▄ ██▌  ████▀  ████▄   
  ███████▄  ▀▀███████▀▀  ▄▄▄ ▀███ 
   ▀▀ ▄ ▀███▄▄▄     ▄▄▄███▀ ▄███▀ 
     ▀██▄▄ ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀ ▄▄███▀   
       ▀▀████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄████▀▀       
           ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
  M A E S T R O         
REVOLUTIONIZING THE DIGITAL MUSIC WORLD

██
   ██    ██
   ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██

██
   ██    ██
   ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██

WHITEPAPER (KO)        WHITEPAPER (EN)     

TELEGRAM    FACEBOOK     TWITTER    ANN THREAD

MEDIUM   YOUTUBE   GITHUB   INSTAGRAM   KAKAOTALK
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:20:54 AM

Nonim not,idont wanna be frustrated for two times..i am buying when time that i have already funds because coins are moving and changing price in just overnight so think itnot a good idea to dream of buying that early.maybe better when you got the money then its the time to buy.for now just stay dreaming lol,thats the best you can do
Serco

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:13:40 PM

You need to know everything to do about capital gains are to be prepared in advance. If you do not have the capital very difficult for you to purchase coins for investment. If you want to look for capital, you can follow a bounty program, maybe you can get coins, and you can make coins that you have for your investment. because there is no other way for you to have capital to invest.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1251

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 03:00:38 AM

When you want something really bad, it makes the waiting time such an agony for you. Specially if it involves funds and investing. Based on experience, I had a really bad time when I was waiting for my fund. I couldn't stop thinking about the money I didn't have yet, it was like every second of waiting was torture. It lead me to borrow money from my parents, then I got too caught up with the investment, I drowned in debt. I should've just waited for my money to come rather than speed up the process. I hope you guys learn from my mistake.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Aldrinx00

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:35:37 AM

I feel you because I also had that experienced where I really want to invest in one coin but don't have enough funds. But the good thing is that the project has failed and i am very thankful that I don't have the funds at that moment if not i will be devastated and it will be a huge loss for me. Take your time to research about that coin/altcoin before you invest.

Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:38:55 AM

A lot of us. In the recent months and years, there is a lot of projects I want to invest to but I can't since I am lacking the funds or money. If I had a good amount last year, I guess I have no problems about it now. What we can do now is to be contented on what we can do now and just do the things we can't do in the past when we have now the good results.
Sab11

Activity: 524

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:58:34 AM

If you really want to invest to these altcoins, but lack of funds better to join some bounty campaign temporary to earn bitcoin, so you can afford to invest, take note investing is profitable but very risky, better to invest want you can afford to lose, be wise.

► EzyStayz ◄ ♦ A Global Holiday Rental Platform Powered by Crypto ♦ ► EzyStayz ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Facebook|Telegram|Instagram|Youtube
mbah

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 04:11:05 AM

do not enforce all the capital you have to invest. think also of the need for your life if there is an immediate need. If you need you can probably get capital while bounty for things without capital and the proceeds could be used for investment.

breathlessz

Activity: 770
Merit: 12

Trphy.io

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:42:42 AM

if you want to invest should use free money, but if you do not have, you better participation bounty campaign program, so you will get reward which later you can use investment which you like

ogini

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:53:12 AM

Offcause I have a lot ICO,s I will have love to invest but  lack of finance has just kept me looking without investing but I believe when the time is right I will still have to check on other better project and invest.
Hotrod_88

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:02:35 AM

Yes i feel you dude because i do not have any funds yet because i am just a student and we have no classes because it is vacation so i am missing the chance to invest becauee i do not have enough funds to put my money into. But i do not want to take the risk that i will borrow money because what if they want the money back but i do not have it yet because the coin that I've invested in was falling and i canot lose the money so that is a problem here so i just accept the fact that i cannot invest right now
billtonz123

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:24:24 AM

If you dont have money toinvest, you must find a job first or get a passive income until your money free financial for life. After that you can invest 10%-30% of your money to invest what do you want, be patient and still spirit
Nikolya

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:28:44 AM

You never guess with the lowest price to buy. Therefore, do not worry, you should buy gradually, as the uptrend strengthens.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: