Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 03:34:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin at 2600$, is it possible !!!!  (Read 939 times)
Lzakaria (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:26:18 AM

what we'v seen in the first 3 month of 2018 are huge different from what we'v been expected to see in 2018
so with the last huge movement of bitcoin price what do you think ,
is it possible to see 2600$ again ??

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
First77

Activity: 266
Merit: 32

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:29:32 AM
Last edit: March 23, 2018, 01:12:13 PM by First77

Yes. Bitcoin went up from $1 to $10,000 in 9 years. It's going back to $1,000.

Now gold is a safe haven after Dow Jones/stock markets fell -1175 points on 05 February 2018 and Dow fell -742 points yesterday. For all the information see..
abaidudez

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:33:09 AM

what we'v seen in the first 3 month of 2018 are huge different from what we'v been expected to see in 2018

There is a possibility that bitcoin will hit that prize again but I think it will be in just a small percentage. Because Bitcoin already gain support to lots of investors. Maybe it will be in it's lowest in around $6,000 but still hard to drop so much to that. The last drop of Bitcoin was just at $7,000+, and now just moving up and down on the range from $8,000 to $9,000 and possible will go up more up to 10,000+.

▀▀████████████████▄▄         H A V E N      /      HOLD HAVEN. EARN BNB!         ▄▄████████████████▀▀
Community Driven DeFi Project Built on BSC
|    Whitepaper    |      Telegram      |       Twitter       |      [ SafeHaven.Finance ]      |     Instagram     |        Reddit        |      YouTube      |
24core

Activity: 582
Merit: 250

An Impressive Purely Anonymous Currency.

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 02:37:15 AM

I don’t think Bitcoin will drop that low anymore. Bitcoins popularity has grown so much and it is being used much more widely now.

Za1n
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1011

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:40:43 AM

Yes, Bitcoin could see $2,600 again, but if it would reach that low I think it would be short lived. You would need to have your buys in place ahead of time to catch that type of dip, but it may just be what the market needs to reset and start to make a meaningful climb up again.
burakdat

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

"I invest and Doing Bounty Campaign"

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:42:07 AM

yes and hopefully it will for me to be able to participate in investing btc. As for now since i am poor and could not be able to invest for.at least even 1 btc then that would be hard for me to obtain it. If ever it will fall to that kind of price then probably if given the chance also to receive from bounties then i would go investing for i know what btc could offer. And this is my opportunity to change my life with the btc system. I am postive that i could and i would in god's time. For now i have to worl hard at the same time i will give some time with btc for bounty campaigns.

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:44:58 AM

Even as low as $1,000 down to no value in which everything is possible for Bitcoin like all nations will unite against Bitcoin investment then for sure no one will buy or invest in Bitcoin because you might be arrested for defying a law but the good thing is more and more nation are planning to adapt Bitcoin by regulating it which means it is very far to become $2,600 in talking of normal market value of today.
acha1217

Activity: 560
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:53:05 AM

I think isn't impossible if bitcoin can't reach $2.600 again. Because like we know, Bitcoin have much big investors behind it, and I remember about a few years ago, there is when bitcoin down fo far and after that bitcoin back to normal again even reach more than price before just in some days.
From that we can see and imagine it, if bitcoin down like this just for some time, but we don't know when will be back normal again. But I hear from some friends and experienced investors, bitcoin will be back to normal again around half of this year.
And I have see many good news about bitcoin, that like the news of G20 a few days ago, but I also see many naughty people want to make bitcoin drop or down by make and share fake bad news about bitcoin, because of that many people still hesitant to buy Bitcoin.
JavanaJe

Activity: 35

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:01:56 AM

That may be, because if we look lately, the decline of bitcoin is very significant, yesterday and today the difference in price is quite striking, and it is followed by etherium, I hope that bitcoin users continue to be patient do not happen mass sales.
First77

Activity: 266
Merit: 32

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:34:28 AM

I don’t think Bitcoin will drop that low anymore. Bitcoins popularity has grown so much and it is being used much more widely now.

Only 25,000,000 Americans have Bitcoin and now with the popularity "big names" are saying bad things for Bitcoin
Ruffian14

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:43:27 AM

I don't think that bitcoin will reach that really low price since its already very popular unlike the past few years but bitcoin price is really unpredictable and very volatile so it is also possible to goes down in $2600. The price is below half from its peaked price last year so I think that maybe it will going down more for the coming days because many investors are in panic selling right now. However, it is a slight chance that bitcoin price will going below $5k usd this year.

followmenot

Activity: 533
Merit: 251

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:46:27 AM

I think bears aren't that strong anymore to drop around $2600 level. Minimum level it can reach is $5000 in my opinion. But you shouldn't be that worried as bitcoin will recover back around all time high in couple of months.

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███              
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██  
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
BTCSEDD

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:51:34 AM

I have lost my hope about BTC. Embarrassed It is almost affecting of a fart. Undecided
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:52:19 AM

well when you expect bitcoin price to constantly rise without any downtime to accumulate, you will be disappointed when you face the reality!

just because we had a drop it doesn't mean any price becomes possible. and no matter how much you wish for a ridiculously low price, it will never happen just because you wish it.

Only Bitcoin
nickmax

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:09:26 AM

Of course there may be $ 2,600 or even lower, or maybe $ 26,000. The market is very nervous now and traders fix profits at the first opportunity. We need new large investments or some kind of positive sensation, so that the market starts to grow again.
isomoyes

Activity: 327

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:17:30 AM

Maybe I think it's just doing it own part . Demand still remain so it can be. This variation are stay short time always so if I will get a chance I must take advantage  Grin buy more bitcoin. Supply will be huge in this year. I admit that happened many time in this market.
sitnikov

Activity: 98
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:17:42 AM

No, it is not going to reach that level this year. If it ever reaches that level, it will completely collapse and that will be the end of all other alt coins as well. Such a huge drop is possible only in following cases:

1) We have some other revolutionary technology which is way better than blockchain. This is very much possible and I am sure a lot of companies might be working on such projects.

2) Country like US banning all bitcoin transactions in its country. This is less likely but we never know the mood of politicians.

⚫  ContractNet.com  ⚫
At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS
████████████ [ JOIN ICO ● 10th MARCH ] ████████████
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:24:24 AM

Maybe yes maybe no, because actually we don't know what is possible to bitcoin price in the next few years maybe it will increase or it will decrease. But for sure it will possible to decrease the price again at $2600 but for sure also the price will increase more and possible to become $10,000 the price this week. We don't know when the price increase or it decrease the price . The price is always depends to us.
d_fitrie

Activity: 589
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:37:11 AM

if bitcoin drops up to $ 2600, it's really the lowest price, I think that's unlikely to happen
I'm sure bitcoin will be more expensive again in the following months
russaa8

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:41:26 AM

I think that the price of bitcoin can be humming, falling and rising, but in the end results, bitcoin is programmed for constant growth in the long term. The more people understand how the current monetary system actually operates and compare it with bitcoin, the more I will be beatco's pre-emptors. Bitcoin is the future! And it's like going from gold to paper money. But now the time of transition from paper money to electronic gold is bitcoin. This is our future - and this is fair and it will be expensive!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: