Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:54:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN][ICO]Blackfol.io - Smartest Social automated trading marketplace  (Read 1224 times)
bitcointrader56

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:22:14 AM

Hi all, I think this business idea by Blackfolio is interesting and I'm going to say that it will work in the long term. This is an innovation in itself. To the moon!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TouchKeypad

Activity: 85

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:36:15 AM

how does this project different from other?
Nadia_l

Activity: 826
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:30:50 PM

The main difference from other exchange platforms is that Blackfol.io is a cross-exchange trading platform.
It means that from Your BlackFol.io user cabinet, you can access all of your wallets from different crypto-currency exchanges.
You can also look for the best market trades for your investments, as well as open and close orders from exchange platform like Binance, Ku-Coin, Hit BTC, Cryptotopia, etc.

It`s stunning and as I remember has almost no competitors, except some arbitrage platforms.
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:45:46 PM

The main difference from other exchange platforms is that Blackfol.io is a cross-exchange trading platform.
It means that from Your BlackFol.io user cabinet, you can access all of your wallets from different crypto-currency exchanges.
You can also look for the best market trades for your investments, as well as open and close orders from exchange platform like Binance, Ku-Coin, Hit BTC, Cryptotopia, etc.

It`s stunning and as I remember has almost no competitors, except some arbitrage platforms.

Sorry, I haven't read the WP, I will if the project sounds interesting enough, so please help me understand, how will they enable us to access all of our wallet from their interface? Do we provide (or... register) our login details from several exchanges?
Nadia_l

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:59:02 PM

Sorry, I haven't read the WP, I will if the project sounds interesting enough, so please help me understand, how will they enable us to access all of our wallet from their interface? Do we provide (or... register) our login details from several exchanges?

The tech process includes Blackfolio Blackhub which will be checking, validating, dispatching any action and transaction made through Blackfol.io's
portal. This is the core of the Blackfol.io's portal.

External exchanges - The auth is performed by API connections. The user will be guided on how to generate API
credentials on each exchange.

Also there will be possible to use third party apps which can connect to blackfol.io API into public or private OAuth access with
delegated rights.
BlackFol.io users can define API in the account settings.
Public access: widgets to display a public user relative portfolio distribution
Private access: user's balance, market datas, and more
Nadia_l

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:04:44 PM

Also here is translated into Russian WhitePaper of Blackfol.io - - https://drive.google.com/open?id=17-EnI3nl5DKdSsOb1bgLY_nu10rR3frE

Hope this would help to attract more investors to this project as well as will form bigger and stronger Russian speaking community.
bitcointrader56

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 12:35:53 AM

This project is very useful for participants who participated, thank you admin.
JovaniMauZz

Activity: 13

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:37:25 AM

Has ICO already ended? I am curios about budget allocation structure, can you tell me about it?
chapcha

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:18:16 AM

Also here is translated into Russian WhitePaper of Blackfol.io - - https://drive.google.com/open?id=17-EnI3nl5DKdSsOb1bgLY_nu10rR3frE

Hope this would help to attract more investors to this project as well as will form bigger and stronger Russian speaking community.

Nice, thank you a lot! Anyway, how do you reach community growth so far? Didn't see much of your advertising...
Nadia_l

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:47:10 PM

Nice, thank you a lot! Anyway, how do you reach community growth so far? Didn't see much of your advertising...

What do You mean saying You didn`t see much of me advertising???
Or I have to report to You all my advertising?
Dude, community growth is reaching spreading the words about the project in the appropriate way in the right place!
For example in the subreddit that has more than 50 k subs!
By the way, You could leave a comment here - https://www.reddit.com/r/icocrypto/comments/8cupeu/blackfolio_the_most_advanced_performance_trading/  
PolyLander

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:18:22 PM

Hi! Interesting idea, I've been following you guys for a few days now. A Very promising project.

Do your ads get banned by Google and Facebook? I know there are problems with it now. How do you promote your project?
PolyLander

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:23:11 PM

Hi! Interesting idea, I've been following you guys for a few days now. A Very promising project.

Do your ads get banned by Google and Facebook? I know there are problems with it now. How do you promote your project?

Answer my question, please?
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:35:38 PM

Answer my question, please?

AFAIK, Google and Facebook's ban will happen on June this year. They still serve ICO ads this month and the next one.
alenaselya

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:50:12 PM

Blackfol.io is the platform and social network at once where you can track and manage your cryptocurrency investment portfolio.
cryptocinderblock

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:53:20 AM

I'm interested in the idea of your project, it seems to me it is very unique and has great value, with successful implementation, great prospects open, definitely your project deserves attention. I got acquainted with the EP, I very much wait for the project to be fully implemented. I wish you success
ManeeshaZen

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:55:12 AM

The launch of BLACK tokens will make possible the continual improvement of the BLACKFOL.IO core and will be used as a mean of payment within a monthly based subscription,The referral program starts on the third day after ICO starts and gives the referer + 10 % bonus BLACK. Referral tokens will be generated at the end of the ICO.
adamgrantx

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 10:14:24 AM

Hey guys, good luck with Blackfol Smiley

We invite you submit your ICO to CryptoNext’s ICO List (for FREE!)

http://cryptonext.com/submit-ico

We provide objective reviews and analysis on selected ICOs for over 300K+ monthly potential investors - so please provide as much information as possible in order to get the highest possible rating.

How do we rate your ICO? Our final rating is comprised of 3 separate scores for the product itself, the team and the hype. We consider different aspects such as business model, product development, competition, investment, community feedback and coverage
Albert John

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:50:00 PM

Albert John wish you a great success
mr.Belyavski

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:19:06 AM

Good afternoon! Tell me please when do I expect to receive tokens for the bounty campaign? Thank you.
W2014

Activity: 205
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:10:55 PM

Well, I participated in your bounty program, but it seems that we will not reach a soft cap, which will be a shame to end such a project  Cry

VIAZ   ►   First Major Decentralized Peer-to-Peer Funding Platform on Tezos   ◄
WEBSITE | BOUNTY CAMPAIGN | WHITEPAPER | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: