Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 05:11:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: finish college or keep playing bitcoin?  (Read 1742 times)
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:27:32 PM

I think you continue to invest in BTC. And keep them for a long time, so you will become rich in the next few years, the BTC price will increase more than $ 50,000 next year. That's my guess. But I'm sure it will happen.

Both can be done simultaneously as for btc you can be just a investor who keep on investing during the fall and then on rise depending if you require money can sell or hold it. Thus it would not effect your college life at all as you can do this in your spare time

Correct, you do not have to choose one or the other in fact the best solution is to do both, but is not going to be easy because this means that you're going to have less free time to enjoy for a long time but if you want to improve your future you need to be willing to pay the price, very few people become rich because they win the lottery or a relative gives them the money, most people that are rich earn that money and we need to do the same.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FiveReelsTwo

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:34:20 PM

You can do both, while gaining extra income, it is advantageous to such an individual who finished his/her course, at least you have choices for your career, Having a degree is very important because the people around will simply show respect of what you accomplished and it is an asset of an individual.

ahiaba.john@yahoo.com

Activity: 365
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:18:57 PM

One of the purpose while we school is to get job so that we have a better living. If bitcoin has brought you riches and you want to leave college then why not. Already you can read and write so you continue to trade bitcoin to make profits and go on with your life.

Quidat

Activity: 2562
Merit: 533

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:43:27 PM

Right now I love bitcoin from 2106 till now and currently I'm in college but by playing bitcoin I can make a lot of money what should I do? I prefer to play bitcoin instead of college. I also realize that bitcoin will not last forever therefore I want to take advantage when bitcoin still exists.

Better finish your studies first so that you'll have an assurance for your future since we all don't know until when will bitcoin stay with us. It is better that we have an enough education to get a permanent job although  we already have bitcoin. It is still important that we'll have a degree to hold so that people wouldn't use  that to bring us down.
You are right, Bitcoin or crypto wouldn't last forever, we do still have guarantee that it will stay long that's why as a back up plan we should really mind on finishing our studies because sooner or later it would really be useful when the time comes that there would be problem arise with crypto which means you can still easily find jobs since you do have a degree compared to those people who haven't finished their studies would really have a difficulty.
linesretweetG

Activity: 116
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:05:23 PM

None of the profession or earning mechanism can beat education. without it everything is vague
Wowcoin

Activity: 910
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:24:01 PM

Right now I love bitcoin from 2106 till now and currently I'm in college but by playing bitcoin I can make a lot of money what should I do? I prefer to play bitcoin instead of college. I also realize that bitcoin will not last forever therefore I want to take advantage when bitcoin still exists.
It's better for you to finish college then after you graduating then you can focus on bitcoin. Much better to see your parent that you finished college because that is reward for them.
kateycoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:45:35 PM

You can continue your study in college while your earning in bitcoin so I suggest that make time management to do both because education is important then bitcoin after.

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
cheeseandcrackers

Activity: 155
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:07:37 AM

Couldn't you do both?  I mean education is certainly more important but you could take an hour or two every day and do trading while still staying in your classes.  It'd help if you could take some classes that sort of the tie together with bitcoin or trading in general.  That way you could potentially use your work with bitcoin together with schoolwork.  What are you majoring in and what classes are you currently enrolled in?
vanedwap

Activity: 560
Merit: 113

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 03:52:43 AM

well its better to graduate in collage, you can still play bitcoin even you are studying right? so there is no reason to stop studying.

eagle10

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 04:08:44 AM

College is for security in the future but this case is not proven to be true because many college graduate are jobless and doesn't land a nice job with a decent income. So if you think you can be good in bitcoin and investing will make your future more secure and will lock a financial freedom why not take advantage of it, then think some other time to continue your college education just to say you are a college graduate already.
Sinecoin

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:17:45 AM

Trading bitcoin and other cryptos is a huge gamble that could leave you financially ruined if you make a mistake or if the market takes a turn for the worst.  College provides that ability to secure a well paying job that will provide a consistent income, many benefits and job security for many years to come.  Trading crypto give you none of that.

center]
         ▄▄▄█████████████████
    ▄▄████████████████████████     
 ▄█████████▀▀▀            ████▌     ███▄
▐█████▀▀                  ▐███▌     ████
▐████                     ▐████     ████
▐████       ▄▄█████████████████      ▀▀█
▐████     ▐███████████████████▌
 ████▌     ███████▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄▄
 ▐████      █████       ██████████████▌
  █████     ▀█████     █████▌  ▀▀█████
   █████     ▀█████   █████▀     █████
    █████     ▀█████▄█████▀     █████
     █████     ▀█████████▀     █████
      █████      ▀█████▀      █████
       █████▄      ▀▀▀      ▄█████
        ▀█████▄           ▄█████▀
          ▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
            ▀█████▄▄ ▄▄█████▀
              ▀███████████▀
                 ▀▀███▀▀
BookiePro▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   BookiePro.fun   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████ █ █
  The World's Betting Exchange 
         ▄▄███▄███▄
        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ██▀ ▀█████████████
   ▄██ ███▄██████████████
  ████ ██████████████████
   ███ ███████        ███ █▄
▄█▄ ██ ███████   ████████ ▀▀█▄
▀██▄ ████         █████ ▀██▄
  ▀█▄▄ ████▀▀▀   ▀▀▀█████ ██ ▀█▀
    ▀█ ████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█████ ███
       ███████   ████████ ████
       ██████████████▀███ ██▀
       █████████████▄ ▄██
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
             ▀███▀████▀▀
   Bet with  ▆▆▆▆▆
▆▆▆▆▆ Play Money

Win Real Bitcoin 
|   5 BTC ▆▆▆▆▆
▆▆▆▆▆ Prize Pool

World Cup 2018 
  Download 
Now
[/center]
lushlife

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:40:05 AM

You just stated that bitcoin may not last forever, we won't know bitcoin rather crypto in general will crash tomorrow or next month, that's why you should just keep crypto as your sideline, and education as your focus.
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:41:56 AM

Concentrating on a solitary field without a reason in life would be dangerous for your future. Indeed, procuring is imperative however perpetual quality is a need. I trust that it is still better for you to complete your investigations first so on the off chance that you'll complete your examinations, you'll have more chances to have later on and just in the event that that bitcoin isn't that productive any longer, regardless you'll have another approach to gain for your living.
jjdd2

Activity: 99

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:42:09 AM

As a student, I think that the most important thing for you is academics, but you can use Bitcoin as your interest and complete some transactions in your spare time. This is the best of both worlds. good luck.
faultunfmuzzled8
Copper Member

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:25:48 AM

None of the profession or earning mechanism can beat education. without it everything is vague
bryanswangxx16

Activity: 26

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:05:54 AM

With such high fluctuation in Bitcoin price, you should continue to attend college so that if the market collapses, you still have your options open
Elai101

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 04:10:07 AM

As a student, I think that the most important thing for you is academics, but you can use Bitcoin as your interest and complete some transactions in your spare time. This is the best of both worlds. good luck.
College over bitcoin?For me,i will suggest to finish college first because whatever happens you have your degree that nobody could steal.Bitcoin can be a help for you to sustain college, if you can do both.Just be responsible enough to find your responsibilities and priorities that as an individual it is our responsibility to educate ourselves in school not just good manners and also academically.Be a degree holder and a succesful bitcoiner soon.
enwi

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 07:16:41 AM

bitcoin is not a game so you can not say playing bitcoin, bitcoin is a business that can provide income for us but bitcoin can not be used as a guarantee that you will always get a profit, so finish your college it is a real future for you and will be stocked to be able to get a real job and a real income as well
spritJ

Activity: 128

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:22:12 AM

I think that going to college to invest money with you does not have a big impact, so both of you can do it at the same time. For us, a college diploma is actually very important. I think you should not choose to give up.
Jonesdoo

Activity: 146

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:53:41 AM

Obviously you also realized that Bitcoin is not a long-term industry, so I think that you can do this while you are in school. I think that engaging in this industry will not affect your academic career. I hope you will not give up your business. Education.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: