Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 03:15:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what if the top 6 coins is worth a trillion each by 2020?  (Read 506 times)
bitcoinsc (OP)

Activity: 439
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:21:05 AM

what if the top 6 coins on marketcap is worth 1 trillion each by 2020? where would that put us at? is 10,000$ invested make us a millionaire yet? lets say new york turns into a blockchain city and chicago turns into blockchain city. they start investing we see coins in the trillion. this is where i see the market going. just thinking ahead and the future.

Ethereum and Uniswap.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
davis196

Activity: 2940
Merit: 904

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:36:32 AM

what if the top 6 coins on marketcap is worth 1 trillion each by 2020? where would that put us at? is 10,000$ invested make us a millionaire yet? lets say new york turns into a blockchain city and chicago turns into blockchain city. they start investing we see coins in the trillion. this is where i see the market going. just thinking ahead and the future.

That would be great,but in order to have more than 6 trillion USD market cap,the number of people ,who use crypto in their every day purchases and trading has to increase 20 times.I can`t see how this can happen,with all the negative news,FUD and regulatory pressure.OP,what do you mean by "blockchain city"?
Do you want to all the electricity consumed by New York and Chcago to be used for crypto mining. Grin

shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:56:46 AM

If the top 6 coins are 1 trillion worth each, the total market cap will be 10-15 trillion dollars, which is 20% of the current world market cap.
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:18:52 AM

If the top 6 coins became "worths a trillion earch by 2020" then we would all be rich because those that hold little unit of each of them will become a millionaire. Bitcoin should worth trillion in 2 years to come. I think we should buy now and become among the rich in future. Cryptocurrencies is the future and invest in it means investing into our future.
Rrotess

Activity: 264
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:04:15 PM

Wow if its gonna be happen it was really cool and inspiring to be more progressive in earning crpto coins.And I'm sure when 2020 will comes many bitcoiner will be millionaire.
Vannie12

Activity: 630
Merit: 130

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:16:40 PM

Then I would say, start holding and investing during dips from now on. If people would be interested to and attracted by that assurance, for sure the time to reach that value will be sooner than we would expect. More people investing would drag the value faster and higher but in my opinion, I would prefer a growth that is based and due to development such as government implementation through stores and other businesses than just population dragging the prices up and down. Or else, many will lose a lot of their money.
Palmerson

Activity: 434
Merit: 255

Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:35:51 PM

If the top 6 coins are 1 trillion worth each, the total market cap will be 10-15 trillion dollars, which is 20% of the current world market cap.
It seems to me that to dream about such a sharp jump in such a short time is impossible. It's unrealistic. Now we see attempts by governments to legalize cryptocurrencies. Regulation in the cryptocurrency market can push away large capital from them and we will see the opposite effect. I do not see the potential for increasing the capitalization of all cryptocurrencies without exception.

▄▄██▄▄
       ▄▄███▀  ▀███▄▄
   ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀██▄
██▀  ▄▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄▄  ▀██
██▄ ██▀              ▀██  ██
▀▀████▄▄▄             ██  ██
▄   ██▀▀▀████▄▄▄      ▀▀████
██  ██       ▀▀▀███▄▄▄     ▀
██  ██             ▀▀▀███▄▄▄
██  ██▄▄            ▄▄██ ▀██
██▄   ▀▀██▄      ▄██▀▀   ▄██
▀███▄    ▀██▄▄██▀    ▄███▀
    ▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀██▄▄  ▄▄██▀
           ▀▀██▀▀

♡   Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency   ♡
██Discord  |  Twitter  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |  Bitcointalk  |  Github██

▄▄██▄▄
       ▄▄███▀  ▀███▄▄
   ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀██▄
██▀  ▄▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄▄  ▀██
██▄ ██▀              ▀██  ██
▀▀████▄▄▄             ██  ██
▄   ██▀▀▀████▄▄▄      ▀▀████
██  ██       ▀▀▀███▄▄▄     ▀
██  ██             ▀▀▀███▄▄▄
██  ██▄▄            ▄▄██ ▀██
██▄   ▀▀██▄      ▄██▀▀   ▄██
▀███▄    ▀██▄▄██▀    ▄███▀
    ▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀██▄▄  ▄▄██▀
           ▀▀██▀▀
Bugsbey

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:38:28 PM

That is an amazing prediction! If that would happen, how I wish, that would be the time I could achieve my dreams in life. I could live in a decent home, and travel the places I wanted. So, starting today, it is better to save our coins especially the bitcoin, for someday, who knows that will happen.
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:14:00 PM

I think that a sharp rise will be very beneficial for the person holding the coin, I will definitely be in a position that will become a sudden millionaire by 2020, surely I strongly support this when your prediction comes true, but our duty and obligations that have coins should save it for the future, may be useful later.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:19:58 PM

That's huge, I'm not that good with Math about world's market cap but this seems to be a big deal when 6 coins will reach $1T for it's marketcap.

where would that put us at?
Bitcoin.

is 10,000$ invested make us a millionaire yet?
It will make you a millionaire if you will just hold it until you gain profit from it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:45:42 PM

Regulation in the cryptocurrency market can push away large capital from them and we will see the opposite effect.

No. The sole reason Bitcoin has been growing significantly is because of regulations. Professional parties are being offered more freedom to enter this market due to all the regulations kicking in. No regulations will mean that crypto will always remain that niche market that has great future potential, but that potential will never be utilized as result. Crypto will become a completely new legal asset class that with a very high probability will surpass the main assets in the world in terms of value. Regulations are not an obstacle for crypto's growth, the lack of regulation is an obstacle. I don't understand why people still believe that regulations are a negative development, and that while Japan has proven everyone wrong on so many levels.
airdagon

Activity: 546
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:51:49 PM

wow it will be a hot conversation if it happens in the year 2020 later. The positive news will reduce a little of the many users who have weak or frantic hands.
taiwww

Activity: 588
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:56:24 PM

In general you are saying that major cities have started using the blockchain and thus what would be the net effect of the same on the crypto ? Obviously with this scenario in place we will have the legal stats for the bitcoin and all the altcoins. This means that crypto will be used primarily by almost every person in those cities and this will surely take the market to trillion dollar industry as you expected here. Now, the prices of the bitcoin are all dependent on various factors and one of which is how much it is worth by market means and how much backing it has got by means of the people that are into it. With this trillion dollar backing bitcoin would go 10x the current prices and same applied to other 5 coins which are in top 6.
tinyteapot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 275

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:14:02 PM

If I say I doubt this projection for just about the next two years, it means I'm been pessimists which shouldn't be. If by 2020, this dream becomes real, Majorly or mostly all Bitcoin hodlers would become so reach that the world itself shall witness to us all and be regretting ever not joining us in the Cryptoworld  as at when due. We can at the same time imagine how happy we shall all be if those Developed Cities could adopt the Blockchain as proposed. Satoshi Nakomoto himself shall be happy wherever he is. Lols Grin
labs0918

Activity: 205
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:34:19 PM

If the top 6 is worth a trillion each by 2020 then it would be a very very great news to a bitcoiners. It will make our dreams come true and make us millionaore too. I wish it will happen soon.Smiley

BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:10:01 PM

even bitcoin is not going to be worth $1 trillion ever let alone all the rest of the 5 useless altoins that are there. the biggest speculation for price of bitcoin is at $1 million and i haven't seen anything bigger so far. and that will require mass adoption.

also you are forgetting that the other 5 of the top 6 altcoins have a lot of issues for example ETH has unlimited supply, that means it will only go down in price over time. same for XRP and also it is a centralized coin that nobody ever wants. LTC is a copy coin that has nothing original. BCH is a useless fork of bitcoin like the rest of the 30-40 forks.

There is a FOMO brewing...
krauzzer02

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:24:10 PM

I smell some whales remaining on that year would be deliberately dumping their stash of bitcoins in their old chests how could I say their reasoning this time? a whale will dump thousands of bitcoin worth trillions of dollars each because they panicked or they will say they just want to buy some pizzas worth of bitcoin kidding aside that would be the possible scenario if that would happening in 2020 but the current market condition and its surroundings, the possibility to achieve that state of price is nearly impossible for now even the 1 million prediction of McAfee have a minimal chance to achieve.
Faxmate

Activity: 1071
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:09:16 PM

That is an amazing prediction! If that would happen, how I wish, that would be the time I could achieve my dreams in life. I could live in a decent home, and travel the places I wanted. So, starting today, it is better to save our coins especially the bitcoin, for someday, who knows that will happen.
Nice may you get your entire dream come true and trust me it is possible only with the help of bitcoin, today if you will invest in bitcoin you will feel confident and secure. Bitcoin use to grow very high at every pump in price. Right now in my society almost 50% of people are billionaires with bitcoin and I think after sometime I will be one of them and this is gonna happen at the end of 2018, after 2020 bitcoin will let me achieve my dream to be a trillion, so I hope it will happen soon.
pitiflin

Activity: 980
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:31:58 PM

Blockchain city? Oh lol. And New York is the city you choose? As if that city isn't crowded enough. Washington DC would have made more sense. If those 6 coins did reach a trillion what's going to happen after that. I'm seriously getting too old for this shit. People's weird speculation is taking them no where and it's about time they realized that.

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
  B

▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄▄████████████▄▄
   ▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄
  ████▀            ▀████
 ████                ████
▐███                  ███▌
███▌                  ▐███
▐███           ▄▄     ███▌
 ████         ▀███▄  ▐███
  ████▄         ▀███▄███
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄█████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
T 
.Better. Quick..

.Transparent....

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
███████████████▀       ████
██████████████      ▄▄▄████
██████████████    ▐████████
██████████            ▐████
██████████            █████
▀█████████████    ▐███████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
Maestro75

Activity: 1918
Merit: 329

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 08:53:06 PM

Since we are playing a game of ifs: What if they are worth less than a pizza? Have you ever thought of that too?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: