Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 04:38:22 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cloud mining  (Read 217 times)
Kate Beckett

Activity: 280
Merit: 28

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:31:01 AM

I tried CLoud mining contract offered by Hashflare, Genesis mining and Gainbitcoin.
Gainbitcoin is a clearcut scam.

Hashflare and Genesis are paying buy ultimately I feel that they are not that much profitable. Payout is decreasing day by day. So If you ask me whether I will invest further in cloud mining. My answer will be a "NO".

I tried Hashflare some time ago. The service has both advantages and disadvantages. From what pleases, in the first place, the minimum cost of the proposed capacities and the availability of several currencies for mining. Among the shortcomings of the service - blocking the withdrawal of funds within two weeks after changing passwords or adding other purses. In addition, the referral section does not always work correctly. HashFlare positions itself as a high-level cloud mining service, but you can earn a penny on it. I would not recommend cloud mining as a way to earn money.
jmigdlc99

Activity: 784
Merit: 282

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 09:25:01 AM

My suggestion is to be really careful if you want to go into cloud mining. There are cloud mining contracts out there that actually have provisions which allow them to cancel your contract at anytime. Very rarely will you make a good profit with cloud mining. Most of the time you would be counting on the value of coins to rise, and if that is the case you would be better off actually buying the coin instead.

0xacBBa937A57ecE1298B5d350f40C0Eb16eC5fA4B
Zagitta

Activity: 302
Merit: 100

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:28:00 AM

Cloud Mining is nothing but a ponzi scheme. As long as new users are signing up the cloud miners are getting money to distribute coins to the old users. Once the new registrations stop this whole scheme will come falling down. You are better off just purchasing the coins with that money then trying cloud mining.

macit800

Activity: 322
Merit: 40

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 10:17:25 AM

If you think that mining for you is complicated do not use cloud mining. Prefer to invest your money in coins or ICOs. I think that the ROI will better.

weav

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

- "Bitcore (BTX) - Airdrops every Monday"

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:59:39 PM

Be really careful with them , most of the time you are on long-term contracts in which you have no idea what the bitcoin price is gonna do. While they technically aren't scams unless you get really lucky you won't make your money back. There are some youtube videos on it with people proving that it is very hard to make your money back.

Neymar10

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:18:12 PM

Hey. What do u think about cloud mining? At first, I know that now it's not profitable. Also for join u need a lot rich friends or traffic in social media. Maybe smb has inside or more deep knowledge about CLOUD MINING. Thanks.
I think that all cloud mining, it's a scam, because you just give them money and do nothing and pay you the imaginary percentages. Ponci
dashunka

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:27:50 PM

nightmare. this is what happens if I dabavila still purse can I block? and that all my savings will be lost? and they can not be restored already? Then why this cloud is needed! because it is designed to preserve, not block.

cryptikco

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:32:18 PM

Hey. What do u think about cloud mining? At first, I know that now it's not profitable. Also for join u need a lot rich friends or traffic in social media. Maybe smb has inside or more deep knowledge about CLOUD MINING. Thanks.

I'll just say this -- I bought a cloud mining contract and I am on track to lose a lot of money.
adrianto1995

Activity: 714
Merit: 160

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:42:04 PM

Hey. What do u think about cloud mining? At first, I know that now it's not profitable. Also for join u need a lot rich friends or traffic in social media. Maybe some has inside or more deep knowledge about CLOUD MINING. Thanks.

cloud mining it's another way to earn some cryptocurrency, we just pay some hashrate and the cloud mining company will start collecting/mining crypto with their miner for us.
I already know cloud mining since first time i know cryptocurrency. To be honest, I'm not interested to join cloud mining program because we can't predict what will happens with this cloud mining company in the future and we don't know how long the company that we invested will survive...
andreijoaquin

Activity: 173
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:10:32 PM

The last time I heard many people are complaining about this and says majority of cloud mining is a scam. I once try this and I never get paid. I also want to learn which company are legit and trusted but as of know I never seen any one. Mining is somewhat a risky thing, you must have proper knowledge so you can earn properly and of course distinguish the legit from scam.
Verde_Mantis

Activity: 336
Merit: 52

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:15:53 PM

I tried CLoud mining contract offered by Hashflare, Genesis mining and Gainbitcoin.
Gainbitcoin is a clearcut scam.

Hashflare and Genesis are paying buy ultimately I feel that they are not that much profitable. Payout is decreasing day by day. So If you ask me whether I will invest further in cloud mining. My answer will be a "NO".
I completely agree with you. The biggest cloud mining companies are not scam but nowadays what you get is not good at all. You better save the money and buy directly some BTC and then sell them when the price goes up. Right now cloud mining is a disaster.
Osiris0

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:16:25 PM

Cloud mining is worst concept that has existed in the crypto world. This mining works completely virtually where you buy different contracts and these different contracts have different terms. Most of them are valid only for 12 months of tenure which means that your hash rate must be able to generate the revenue which is more than your ROI and that too before the contract ends. In addition to this one you have to also pay the maintenance fees which are taken automatically from the earning that you have. This slows down your earning process and 99% you never earn much before your contract ends. Then you buy the contract again to extend the mining period and this keeps going on forever and tell you what you pour more money into this than you can get back in return. Better stay away from it. The calculators of cloud mining are just lie. Dont trust them.

I do not agree with the statement that cloud mining is the worst concept in crypto. In ideal world where people are honest and they doing what they are claiming to do and always respect themselves and the others cloud mining would be a great and intresting invention. But in reality cloud mining service providers can lie so easy so that they just cannot persist.  Shocked
BlackWidow

Activity: 658

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:22:00 AM

In fact, I think this is another project in which trying to draw trusting people. I don't understand the essence of cloud mining at all.      
karrpalex

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:00:01 PM

In fact, I think this is another project in which trying to draw trusting people. I don't understand the essence of cloud mining at all.      

I'd rather say to draw money of trusting people.
It looks like an investor pays for energy of farms and gets a little % of farms earning. I'm also sure that only mining company earn decent money there.
AltcoinAuthority

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:13:38 PM

I'll just say this -- I bought a cloud mining contract and I am on track to lose a lot of money.
There is a lot of people that are also losing money on Cloud Mining just like you are. Don't feel bad about it, just do something else.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆